PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Spare Tynecastle Tickets

kinni35
05-12-2019, 03:18 PM
If anyone at any point ends up having spare tickets for tynecastle then can u please message me, cheers[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elevengoats
05-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Haha and me!!

dazzhfc
05-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Me too

weecounty hibby
05-12-2019, 05:21 PM
And me, two would be great. Thanks in advance

davidbee1875
05-12-2019, 05:34 PM
One or two for me if at all possible please

joe breezy
05-12-2019, 05:41 PM
I need three and at least two of them have to be together, as my pal has his young Thai son in Scotland for the first time.

I'm thinking of getting a half season ticket to get a chance of getting one, even though I won't be able to attend most games.

I'd pay well over the odds if need be so my pal can take his son first and foremost.

Hermit Crab
05-12-2019, 05:45 PM
I need three and at least two of them have to be together, as my pal has his young Thai son in Scotland for the first time.

I'm thinking of getting a half season ticket to get a chance of getting one, even though I won't be able to attend most games.

I'd pay well over the odds if need be so my pal can take his son first and foremost.

Is this post a joke? :confused: :dunno:

joe breezy
05-12-2019, 05:52 PM
Is this post a joke? :confused: :dunno:

No, what is funny about it?

Hermit Crab
05-12-2019, 05:58 PM
No, what is funny about it?

Hundreds of ST holders missed out today, many of whom attend away games regularly. The chances of getting 3 spare tickets for this game are slim to none and and thats why I thought this post was a wind up thats all.

Baldy Foghorn
05-12-2019, 06:02 PM

It's an away game, half season ticket won't help you JB

joe breezy
05-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Hundreds of ST holders missed out today, many of whom attend away games regularly. The chances of getting 3 spare tickets for this game are slim to none and and thats why I thought this post was a wind up thats all.

Ah well, never mind.
I thought it was an outside chance. Shame, he's taking the wee man to Hibs v Rangers anyway.
I'm stuck in London due to a wedding.

You never know though - I saw someone saying he'd sell his ticket for £150 on a facebook post.
And situations do change.

PH91
05-12-2019, 06:05 PM
Ill also take a spare if any are going

Baldy Foghorn
05-12-2019, 06:07 PM
I'd say best chances of spares are on the day itself, as there may be some casualties after xmas day.

Hermit Crab
05-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Ah well, never mind.
I thought it was an outside chance. Shame, he's taking the wee man to Hibs v Rangers anyway.
I'm stuck in London due to a wedding.

You never know though - I saw someone saying he'd sell his ticket for £150 on a facebook post.
And situations do change.

I'd say best chances of spares are on the day itself, as there may be some casualties after xmas day.

What BF says, the best chance is to hover around the Roseburn and Murrayfield bars on the day, always spares going. Folk who have over indulged on Turkey the night before and those who cant be arsed and will just sit in the pub and watch it.

StevesFamau5
05-12-2019, 07:26 PM
I would love a ticket... Wonder if someone would be able to start a waiting list like last time. It seemed to work well.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Diclonius
05-12-2019, 07:38 PM

People who do this should be banned from ER.

1 8 7 5
05-12-2019, 07:44 PM
People who do this should be banned from ER.

a tad extreme maybe?

Its a bit of a ****my thing to do, but no one has a gun to their head. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.