PDA

View Full Version : December fixtures

Tambo
02-12-2019, 06:12 PM
So looking at the December fixtures for us, Kilmarnock and Motherwell. Looks like killie have the easiest on paper and defenfitly going to be a tough set of fixtures for us.

Hibs

Ross county away
Aberdeen home
Celtic away
Rangers home
Hearts away
Livingston away

Kilmarnock

St johnstone home
Livingston away
Ross county away
Motherwell home
Rangers away
St Mirren away

Motherwell

St Mirren away
Hearts home
Rangers home
Kilmarnock away
Ross county away
Hamilton home

So what do you guys think? If we can end December in 4th place I think that would be remarkable achievement from where we was, 5th not far off 4th world be nice also.

B.H.F.C
02-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Two wins, two draws, two defeats. Fifth at the break but not a million miles behind.

Win tomorrow is essential.

Gmack7
02-12-2019, 06:23 PM
9 points

Sir David Gray
02-12-2019, 06:31 PM
If we can stay in touch with the teams above us going into the break then we'll be doing well.

We should be looking to beat Ross County, Hearts and Livingston if we want to have any chance of competing with the top 4/5.

Aberdeen at home will be tough but we should have beaten them at Pittodrie. I can't see us getting anything against Celtic or Sevco.

Crab apple
02-12-2019, 06:36 PM
I think we’ll get points in 5 of the 6 games. Celtic at Darkheid is too tough an ask just now.

Keith_M
02-12-2019, 06:45 PM
If we can stay in touch with the teams above us going into the break then we'll be doing well.

We should be looking to beat Ross County, Hearts and Livingston if we want to have any chance of competing with the top 4/5.

Aberdeen at home will be tough but we should have beaten them at Pittodrie. I can't see us getting anything against Celtic or Sevco.

I think we'll beat Sevco.

Sir David Gray
02-12-2019, 07:19 PM
I think we'll beat Sevco.

I'd love it to happen but I just can't see it.

We leak far too many goals against the lesser teams, I think they could have a field day against our defence.

Gloucester Hibs
02-12-2019, 07:31 PM
I know we’re much improved the past 4 games, in an offensive sense anyway, but I’d say anything over 6 points would be a decent return. I think we’ll get 8 points.

erin go bragh
02-12-2019, 07:56 PM
I think we will get 11 points . Motherwell 11pts and Killie 9pts .

Nicho87
02-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Win on Wednesday and depending on results winning against Aberdeen moves us to within 3 points of the dons. All ifs and buts but amazing to even to be throwing that up as a scenario.