PDA

View Full Version : Ross County game on Hibs TV

Diclonius
02-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Will there be video for international subscribers?

Peevemor
02-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Will there be video for international subscribers?

On the Hibs TV page it currently says "live audio for all subscribers". I don't know if there's any possibility of that changing.

SMAXXA
02-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Feel like I saybit every week but who’s the Irish lassie Interviewing on Hibs tv she seems the only one asking questions gets rift on Ma tits.

KennyMillar
02-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Hi folks,

It's audio only from Dingwall. We're limited to that at the moment, with Ross County one of the few clubs not signed up to the reciprocal arrangement with the company who look after the technical side of things for Hibs TV.

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2019, 06:28 PM
kick them out of the league until they have a desire to join the 21st century

houstonhibbee
02-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Hi folks,

It's audio only from Dingwall. We're limited to that at the moment, with Ross County one of the few clubs not signed up to the reciprocal arrangement with the company who look after the technical side of things for Hibs TV.
Is there a feed on Ross County TV Kenny?

calumhibee1
02-12-2019, 06:49 PM

It should be a requirement of being a top flight club :agree:

SouthMoroccoStu
02-12-2019, 07:09 PM

Totally agree

DetroitHibs
02-12-2019, 11:24 PM
Hi folks,

Will the full match replay be available after the game?

mim
03-12-2019, 12:05 AM
I thought Alba might show the full match delayed, but they are showing St Mirren v. Motherwell

CMurdoch
03-12-2019, 12:09 AM
In this day and age we should have some way of watching the match other than by physically making a 350 mile round mid week evening trip in December for reasons of safety as much as anything else. Madness I tells you!

KennyMillar
03-12-2019, 12:16 AM

It will be. We’ll get our copy of the game from the broadcasters afterwards and edit everything on the bus back down.

KennyMillar
03-12-2019, 12:17 AM
Is there a feed on Ross County TV Kenny?

I’ll check that for you tomorrow.

Carheenlea
03-12-2019, 12:23 AM
In this day and age we should have some way of watching the match other than by physically making a 350 mile round mid week evening trip in December for reasons of safety as much as anything else. Madness I tells you!

I suppose this point of view is a consequence of the saturation of football coverage on TV. Given the amount of games televised or streamed it’s now looked upon as an anomaly if a game can’t be viewed somehow from home.
TV pictures would be good, but the radio commentary or Hibs TV audio will do just fine.

Peevemor
03-12-2019, 05:19 AM

Why? Because they don't use the same streaming service provider as us? They have their own TV service, but we can't watch live streams from their place just as they can't watch streams from ER. Which club is at fault?

fishybeaver
03-12-2019, 05:36 AM
If it's no broken don't fix it. Settled team with 10 from 12 points, no need to tinker unless it's injuries imo

Andy74
03-12-2019, 06:25 AM

Think last week was some point after 2am.

I wouldn’t be waiting up for it!

poulton hibs
03-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Why? Because they don't use the same streaming service provider as us? They have their own TV service, but we can't watch live streams from their place just as they can't watch streams from ER. Which club is at fault?

They don't seem to do live games, just video previews and interviews. I might be wrong but I can's see anything on their website about live coverage.

lord bunberry
03-12-2019, 12:38 PM
They don't seem to do live games, just video previews and interviews. I might be wrong but I can's see anything on their website about live coverage.
They only seem to have a YouTube channel. I agree that it should be a requirement of all top flight clubs to have their own channel.

worcesterhibby
03-12-2019, 01:07 PM
They only seem to have a YouTube channel. I agree that it should be a requirement of all top flight clubs to have their own channel.

Got to disagree. The only requirements should be a team that has won promotion from the division below and a ground with a valid safety certificate.

lord bunberry
03-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Got to disagree. The only requirements should be a team that has won promotion from the division below and a ground with a valid safety certificate.
In this day and age a tv channel isn’t to much to ask, there’s teams in league 1 with their own channel.

worcesterhibby
03-12-2019, 01:33 PM
In this day and age a tv channel isn’t to much to ask, there’s teams in league 1 with their own channel.

I know, I just think that when push comes to shove any team should be allowed to play in the league if they have earned the right to be there through their performances on the pitch and have a safe stadium for people to go along and watch. As far as other requirements are concerned, the only one I would maybe consider as being essential is a grass pitch, certainly that should be more of a priority than a streaming TV service that can only be legally accessed by people from overseas the vast majority of the time ?

lord bunberry
03-12-2019, 09:38 PM
I know, I just think that when push comes to shove any team should be allowed to play in the league if they have earned the right to be there through their performances on the pitch and have a safe stadium for people to go along and watch. As far as other requirements are concerned, the only one I would maybe consider as being essential is a grass pitch, certainly that should be more of a priority than a streaming TV service that can only be legally accessed by people from overseas the vast majority of the time ?
It doesn’t matter really to me, but our league needs all the exposure it can get. Broadcasting games is all part of that and the fact that it costs so little to do it, it should really be a minimum requirement. I wouldn’t want to burden clubs with huge unnecessary spending commitments, but if Raith and Falkirk can do it in the third tier surely a top flight club can manage it.

DetroitHibs
04-12-2019, 04:22 AM
It will be. We’ll get our copy of the game from the broadcasters afterwards and edit everything on the bus back down.

Cheers, appreciate that. I don’t mind avoiding the score line and watching the game at night or next day.