PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Prime Streaming EPL Games

Bishop Hibee
01-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Amazon Prime coverage begins this Tuesday and Wednesday and Boxing Day and 27th December. If it is successful in attracting new subscribers, it could be the beginning of the end for Sky if Amazon bid for the next package of games. You can get a month’s trial free.

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 02:57 PM
Been watching Back of the net on prime video this season, it’s a good wee show.

Billy Whizz
01-12-2019, 03:01 PM
What are they charging for this?
I’m not giving another penny to English football.

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 03:02 PM
What are they charging for this?
I’m not giving another penny to English football.

You can get a month free trial and cancel the subscription at any time within that month without charge. Think it’s about £9.99 a month following the free trial period.

Billy Whizz
01-12-2019, 03:06 PM
You can get a month free trial and cancel the subscription at any time within that month without charge. Think it’s about £9.99 a month following the free trial period.

Ta, I’m going to have to add Premier Sports soon, for. Scottish Cup matches
All these are extra, and Sky/BT never go down in price

tamig
01-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Amazon Prime coverage begins this Tuesday and Wednesday and Boxing Day and 27th December. If it is successful in attracting new subscribers, it could be the beginning of the end for Sky if Amazon bid for the next package of games. You can get a month’s trial free.

Is that available to existing Prime subscribers at no extra cost do you know?

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Is that available to existing Prime subscribers at no extra cost do you know?

Aye.

TimeForHeroes16
01-12-2019, 03:53 PM
IPTV is the one my boys £40 for a year and you get all English 3pm kick offs plus pay per view for the fighting.

Squealing pig
01-12-2019, 03:56 PM
What’s IPTV i need this in my life , skys robbing me blind

ekhibee
01-12-2019, 04:06 PM
I'm currently paying £7.99 a month for Amazon Prime, does this mean I'll get the football as part of that now, or will I have to pay more for the subscription?

Fuzzywuzzy
01-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Primes £7.99 a month. You can allegedly download things on to a firestick as well

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-12-2019, 04:08 PM
I'm currently paying £7.99 a month for Amazon Prime, does this mean I'll get the football as part of that now, or will I have to pay more for the subscription?

No extra cost incurred.

ekhibee
01-12-2019, 04:10 PM
No extra cost incurred.

Cheers mate, that's cool.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-12-2019, 04:10 PM
This might be handy for people unaware of it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910370

Hibernia&Alba
01-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Do you get all the live games on Prime, or is it only games not shown on Sky and BT etc? It's an absoloute pish take, with all these channels.

Hibernia&Alba
01-12-2019, 04:19 PM
IPTV is the one my boys £40 for a year and you get all English 3pm kick offs plus pay per view for the fighting.

Where is this available from?

Coco Bryce
01-12-2019, 04:30 PM
I'm currently watching the Man U - Villa game on NBCSports on IPTV. I also have Amazon Prime. I hate Sky and will never ever pay a penny to them in my life.

Malthibby
01-12-2019, 04:31 PM
No extra cost incurred.

Good to know, I'm a Prime subscriber but would chuck it if I was paying for English footie when I don't follow it.
GG

green day
01-12-2019, 04:32 PM
I'm currently watching the Man U - Villa game on NBCSports on IPTV. I also have Amazon Prime. I hate Sky and will never ever pay a penny to them in my life.

Somebody needs to do a tutorial on IPTV, sounds braw but I have no idea what it is or how you get it !

Billy Whizz
01-12-2019, 04:35 PM

Is IPTV legal

supermcginn
01-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Do you get all the live games on Prime, or is it only games not shown on Sky and BT etc? It's an absoloute pish take, with all these channels.

Amazon have all 10 games this midweek and all ten on boxing Day. No games on sky or by at all.

HoboHarry
01-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Watching the game on NBC as well, does the Amazon Prime agreement apply to the USA also?

Coco Bryce
01-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Watching the game on NBC as well, does the Amazon Prime agreement apply to the USA also?

Wouldn't imagines so.

Coco Bryce
01-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Is IPTV legal

Eh no 🙄

Viva_Palmeiras
01-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Unpopular view...
If English football were chocolate it would eat itself sick of it.
Sky has modernised presentation yet ruined the game imo.
Money has unquestionably corrupted the game. If you look at the % of where the money flows it means agents and players get richer. In the top this may buy quality, as we know lower down often it just means those of medium talent just pick up mad wages.

Gloucester Hibs
01-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Unpopular view...
If English football were chocolate it would eat itself sick of it.
Sky has modernised presentation yet ruined the game imo.
Money has unquestionably corrupted the game. If you look at the % of where the money flows it means agents and players get richer. In the top this may buy quality, as we know lower down often it just means those of medium talent just pick up mad wages.

Yep. There’s only a finite amount of top quality fitba players to go round. Once they’ve been snapped up then you get clubs paying way over the odds for dross. Looking forward to the EPL games on Amazon this week though, as a prime subscriber anyway it’s basically a freebie.

Jack Hackett
01-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Somebody needs to do a tutorial on IPTV, sounds braw but I have no idea what it is or how you get it !

Fill your boots

https://bestbuyiptv.com/en/iptv-tutorials/

I tried to set it up on my tv last year... an app was already installed on it. Think I went through the procedure correctly, but couldn't get anything to stream. Thought there was a possibility that BT were blocking it.

Might be that I wasn't using a VPN, so I'm going to give it another go.

https://www.iptvinsider.com/vpn-for-iptv/

There's a pop-up on the page if you leave it open a few mins, that offers a list of free streams for iptv... handy to see if you can actually get it going before getting a paid provider subscription

Fuzzywuzzy
01-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Fill your boots

I tried to set it up on my tv last year... an app was already installed on it. Think I went through the procedure correctly, but couldn't get anything to stream. Thought there was a possibility that BT were blocking it.

There's a pop-up on the page if you leave it open a few mins, that offers a list of free streams for iptv... handy to see if you can actually get it going before getting a paid provider subscription

On your hub you should be able to log into your hub manager. You might be able to change some settings there. Also a VPN will help

Jack Hackett
01-12-2019, 07:05 PM
On your hub you should be able to log into your hub manager. You might be able to change some settings there. Also a VPN will help

Thanks. Just re-installed the Smart IPTV app, and apparently my grace period got used up the last time I tried. Being asked for 5.49 euros for a one time activation fee, which I'll swallow and sort out tomorrow. Worth it If I can get going and can dump BT TV.

Coco Bryce
01-12-2019, 07:38 PM
That's way more complicated than it needs to be. Plenty suppliers on Facebook. Only need an IPTV app and once you purchase an account add login details. Sorted.

Fill your boots

Squealing pig
01-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Sounds complicated sky 65 a month it is 😭

Jim44
01-12-2019, 08:14 PM
As an old technophobic dinosaur, with Amazon prime membership and an Amazon fire stick, can someone tell me which platform will give me these matches.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Amazon games available in the boozer! (https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/amazon-bt-sport-pubs-premier-league-streaming-video-a9029336.html)

wpj
01-12-2019, 11:43 PM
As an old technophobic dinosaur, with Amazon prime membership and an Amazon fire stick, can someone tell me which platform will give me these matches.

I'm guessing there will be an option on the firestick homepage to click and watch as there is for movies etc.

Bishop Hibee
02-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Amazon games available in the boozer! (https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/amazon-bt-sport-pubs-premier-league-streaming-video-a9029336.html)

That’s good for an afternoon out post-derby on Boxing Day. Also a couple of games being shown this Thursday which I hadn’t picked up on.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-12-2019, 11:04 AM
That’s good for an afternoon out post-derby on Boxing Day. Also a couple of games being shown this Thursday which I hadn’t picked up on.

Boxing Day is the best day out of the year, this could be one of the best. Derby match, King George meeting, multiple telly games & multiple pints/punts! What's not to like?

PatHead
03-12-2019, 09:39 AM
Boxing Day is the best day out of the year, this could be one of the best. Derby match, King George meeting, multiple telly games & multiple pints/punts! What's not to like?

The hangover the next day and the stupid betting slips showing that you should never bet when drunk! 😁

Jim44
03-12-2019, 10:53 AM
I'm guessing there will be an option on the firestick homepage to click and watch as there is for movies etc.

Correct. Just checked and there are some good games listed. First one is Burnley v Man Utd. tonight. I wonder if that accounts for the 8.15pm kick off.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Correct. Just checked and there are some good games listed. First one is Burnley v Man Utd. tonight. I wonder if that accounts for the 8.15pm kick off.

Palace v Bournemouth 1930 KO.

ekhibee
03-12-2019, 12:44 PM

Burnley v Man City, looking forward to it.

Jim44
03-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Got my Manchester teams mixed up. It’s City and not united tonight. Surprised to see another game on at basically the same time. If they’re going to press on for a lot of top English games, I wonder if they’ll rack up the price of Amazon Prime membership or maybe begin to charge a footie supplement.

Sammy7nil
03-12-2019, 06:23 PM
On another note the Andy Murray documentary on Amazon was a good watch. The dedication is unbelievable a Great Scot and imho The UK's best ever sportsman.

Halmyre Hibee
03-12-2019, 06:35 PM
And right on cue Virgin Media broadband problems in our area EH12 😤

pontius pilate
03-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Yep same here in EH11 unreal

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2019, 06:45 PM

Thankfully Dave not in our part of EH12, saw on Facebook that loads of people having bother.

Wembley67
03-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Buffering massively on the legit prime channel...switched over to Iptv and it's seamless. And people blame the streamers for fleecing people???

Halmyre Hibee
03-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Thankfully Dave not in our part of EH12, saw on Facebook that loads of people having bother.

Was a good quality picture as well. As long as we don’t miss Merseyside derby.

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2019, 06:51 PM
Was a good quality picture as well. As long as we don’t miss Merseyside derby.

👍

Coco Bryce
03-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Weird watching live football on Amazon :top marks

Working a treat on BT broadband.

**** Sky :agree:

hibbyfraelibby
03-12-2019, 06:56 PM

Just go on to Prime Video and select Sport from the tol menu bar. This will then dusplay the link graphic.

hibbyfraelibby
03-12-2019, 06:58 PM

Why do people persist with Virgin...especially in Jambo loving Corrie where it falls over every 5 minutes

Brightside
03-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Zaha is such a waste of a talent. Just refuses to play a simple pass time and time again.

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Why do people persist with Virgin...especially in Jambo loving Corrie where it falls over every 5 minutes

Had cable since the Telewest days apart from a few years with SKY which had continuous lost signal problems.

04Sauzee
03-12-2019, 07:12 PM

Had Sky in Fife and had nothing but problems, had Virgin for about 15 months and never had a problem.

we are hibs
03-12-2019, 07:14 PM
Because Virgin is cheaper.

hfc rd
03-12-2019, 07:15 PM
Have not had a single issue, perfect stream. Really enjoying the option of no commentary. This really is the future I hope. Please Amazon save us!

Billy Whizz
03-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Had cable since the Telewest days apart from a few years with SKY which had continuous lost signal problems.

Wish Sky would hurry up with the launch of TV via broadband, rather than Dish
It was due last January, but believe they are trialling it in Edinburgh

RyeSloan
03-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Amazon should ask for their money back after that first half at Palace....

Brightside
03-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Because Virgin is cheaper.

and Virgin is better.... until we get proper 5g+ cable will always be better.

Gloucester Hibs
03-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Faultless stream via the PS4 thus far.

lord bunberry
03-12-2019, 07:56 PM
I’m watching the Man City game via the prime app on my smart tv, it’s been flawless so far. I can see why sky are thinking about doing away the satellite dishes, they’re not really necessary these days.

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Bein sports absolutely faultless with both games, bought myself a fire cube in the black friday sales and really is a much better service through that.:wink:

lord bunberry
03-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Bein sports absolutely faultless with both games, bought myself a fire cube in the black friday sales and really is a much better service through that.:wink:
Are all the iptv services up and running again? My subscription ran out just as they all went down last time.

The_Exile
03-12-2019, 08:08 PM
Watching the Palace game on the iPad and the stream been perfect, love how you can turn the commentary off. Hopefully it's the same on the app on the xbox for tomorrow night.

Sammy7nil
03-12-2019, 08:09 PM
Wish Sky would hurry up with the launch of TV via broadband, rather than Dish
It was due last January, but believe they are trialling it in Edinburgh

Streams are miles behind live pics. Well 8 - 20 secs :greengrin

Hermit Crab
03-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Streams are miles behind live pics. Well 8 - 20 secs :greengrin

Streaming online is at least 1 minute behind, often longer.

The_Exile
03-12-2019, 08:17 PM

Hopefully not for much longer, although they are a bit behind schedule at rolling this out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/blog/2018-09-latency-video-streaming

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Are all the iptv services up and running again? My subscription ran out just as they all went down last time.

Not sure LB, mine was not down at all, it was a bit patchy on the HD stations for a week or so but apart from that has been bob on all the time.

lord bunberry
03-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Not sure LB, mine was not down at all, it was a bit patchy on the HD stations for a week or so but apart from that has been bob on all the time.
Mine went off completely. It was only a few days before I was due to renew, but there wasn’t anything on eBay for ages so I gave up.

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Perfect through my Virgin V6 box

Halmyre Hibee
03-12-2019, 08:39 PM

Been off & on all game seen the goals though. I’ll shout for Liverpool tomorrow as Blair doesn’t like them for some reason.

Rocky
03-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Hopefully not for much longer, although they are a bit behind schedule at rolling this out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/blog/2018-09-latency-video-streaming
That's really interesting, wasn't aware of that. That'd be a game changer for those of us who like a wee in play bet.

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Been off & on all game seen the goals though. I’ll shout for Liverpool tomorrow as Blair doesn’t like them for some reason.

Haha he loves the Toon.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-12-2019, 09:34 PM

Same here, anybody find a boozer showing it?

gaz1875
03-12-2019, 09:47 PM
Picture froze a few times on my TV App and kept having to come out the app and re-enter :grr:

Antifa Hibs
04-12-2019, 08:40 AM
Same here, anybody find a boozer showing it?

Can't imagine many. £600 for the few days according to this clip > https://twitter.com/lovesportradio/status/1201929089025748995

Those that get there football via european or worldwide satellite packages will still have been able to get the games via there usual means such as DAZN, Bein, Dutch/Polish/German Sky etc.

Brightside
04-12-2019, 08:46 AM

not its not. i stream horse racing and its about 5-10 secs behind. good enough for on course betting.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Can't imagine many. £600 for the few days according to this clip > https://twitter.com/lovesportradio/status/1201929089025748995

Those that get there football via european or worldwide satellite packages will still have been able to get the games via there usual means such as DAZN, Bein, Dutch/Polish/German Sky etc.

I believe The Southsider and Shandwicks had it.

Speedway
04-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Prediction for Football TV Rights Season 2022/23

Goals and Drop Balls for all EPL matches - Sky

Goalkicks, Free Kicks and Set Pieces - BT Sport

Kick Offs (Both halves, exclusively) - C5

VAR Decisions - Premier Sports

Own Goals - Virgin Media

Just_Jimmy
04-12-2019, 09:56 AM
Prediction for Football TV Rights Season 2022/23

Goals and Drop Balls for all EPL matches - Sky

Goalkicks, Free Kicks and Set Pieces - BT Sport

Kick Offs (Both halves, exclusively) - C5

VAR Decisions - Premier Sports

Own Goals - Virgin MediaExactly. It's a nonsense. I used to pay £27 for sky. Now I'm asked to pay £27 or whatever for sky. £30 for BT. X amount for premier. X amount for prime. Just to get the same as what I got for £27 originally.

How is competion good for the fans?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Lendo
04-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Watched the first half of the Palace game and the Man City game and it was faultless on Virgin. Really liked the set up Amazon has with some of the feature (select the player/manager interview you want to watch, switch of commentary, etc)

Wembley67
04-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Watched the first half of the Palace game and the Man City game and it was faultless on Virgin. Really liked the set up Amazon has with some of the feature (select the player/manager interview you want to watch, switch of commentary, etc)

Where could you do this? I was wathcing it on my BT Box using the Prime App, I couldn't see any other options?

IWasThere2016
04-12-2019, 11:38 AM
I watched Burnley-City on Prime with SKY b/b - no issues. Great result too :greengrin

Hoping to watch Spuds pump ManUre later also! :greengrin

green day
04-12-2019, 05:40 PM
watching the build up to Man Utd match - very good picture quality

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Not as good quality as last night through my Virgin box, noticeable when you watch the ball move it blurs slightly.

blackpoolhibs
04-12-2019, 06:43 PM
watching the build up to Man Utd match - very good picture quality

NBCSN is as near hd as you can get, quality IPTV. :thumbsup:

The Spaceman
04-12-2019, 06:51 PM
All for it! The real big boys like Amazon coming in and giving us affordable football/killing Sky is great news.

Saint Hibee
04-12-2019, 07:27 PM
There’s a good 3 minute lag at the moment.

1875Sean
04-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Got to say I am liking the coverage on a Prime, if only the had Scottish football, would make a change getting to choose your game rather than watching one of the ugly sisters every week

jacomo
04-12-2019, 07:43 PM
We joke about the manager merry go round, but how about the commentators? Same old ***** such as tedious Clive Tyldesley and Glenn ‘Mr Obvious’ Hoddle.

Fat Sally’s doing his chummy act on the Scouse derby.

Is there really no one else?

Cabbage East
04-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Being able to turn the commentary off is class.

Wembley67
04-12-2019, 07:50 PM
It's great having competition for Sky but Amazon will end up having a separate price for footy out with prime, it will be interesting to see what their pricing strategy is. Could be a game changer though!

1875Sean
04-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Liverpool - Everton not a bad game to cover!

EI255
04-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Loving this right now. Infinitely better than anything SKY Sports has to offer. This is a game changer.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

hfc rd
04-12-2019, 09:46 PM
We joke about the manager merry go round, but how about the commentators? Same old ***** such as tedious Clive Tyldesley and Glenn ‘Mr Obvious’ Hoddle.

Fat Sally’s doing his chummy act on the Scouse derby.

Is there really no one else?

You know there is an option to turn the commentary off when watching the games.

BILLYHIBS
05-12-2019, 05:47 AM
Thoroughly enjoying Amazon Primes coverage of the EPL
I really enjoyed the Merseyside Derby they seem to have different camera angles and as others have said the option to switch off match commentary
In saying that I decided to leave it switched on and I have to admit while not a fan of Ally McCoist I found his cocommentary to be informative interesting and refreshing

jacomo
05-12-2019, 10:01 AM

Sure. Not really the point I was making though.

Beefster
05-12-2019, 11:31 AM
I though Amazon did a sterling job. Stream was rock solid, could turn the commentary off and the enhanced stuff with match stats and so on was good.

Not sure what their long-term plans are but, if they do go for it in future, you can guarantee that it’ll be better value that Sky, even if they do bump up the cost of Prime or introduce a new subscription.

matty_f
05-12-2019, 11:36 AM
I though Amazon did a sterling job. Stream was rock solid, could turn the commentary off and the enhanced stuff with match stats and so on was good.

Not sure what their long-term plans are but, if they do go for it in future, you can guarantee that it’ll be better value that Sky, even if they do bump up the cost of Prime or introduce a new subscription.

The coverage of the Liverpool game was excellent - getting it in ultra-HD was a bonus without having to pay extra.

Scouse Hibee
05-12-2019, 01:32 PM

Not for me quality of picture varied greatly throughout the match, one minute It looked liked HD the next a very poor quality SD and plenty of ghosting on the ball.

HoboHarry
05-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Personally I don't want to sit and watch a game in silence, I want to be able to hear articulate and knowledgeable commentators and ex players talk about tactics, formations etc. What I don't need are morons and half wits like Andy Walker bawling into the microphone that THE SHOT WAS ON TARGET followed by IT'S IN THE BACK OF THE NET.......

ekhibee
05-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Not for me quality of picture varied greatly throughout the match, one minute It looked liked HD the next a very poor quality SD and plenty of ghosting on the ball.

Surprised at that mate, my picture quality was 1st class, no problems at all, and that was in the one room in the house that normally has a pretty poor reception.

Hibernia&Alba
05-12-2019, 02:02 PM
Is this the future of broadcasting - away from the terrestrial/satellite companies and towards streaming? I must admit I'm fed up with all this widely dispersed coverage; there are too many broadcasters to keep up with, and of course you have to pay for them separately. It's so complicated now.

jgl07
05-12-2019, 02:09 PM
My picture had a meltdown during the United-Spurs match. I had to unplug the power from the Firestick to reset it and restore the picture.

There was some minor pixilation later on. This was nothing like as bad as it was towards the end of Match of the Day on BBC later.

Scouse Hibee
05-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Surprised at that mate, my picture quality was 1st class, no problems at all, and that was in the one room in the house that normally has a pretty poor reception.

The previous night was perfect so not sure why I had issues last night, have to say it didn’t spoil my viewing though 😁

Cabbage East
05-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Personally I don't want to sit and watch a game in silence, I want to be able to hear articulate and knowledgeable commentators and ex players talk about tactics, formations etc. What I don't need are morons and half wits like Andy Walker bawling into the microphone that THE SHOT WAS ON TARGET followed by IT'S IN THE BACK OF THE NET.......

It's not silence though, you get the crowd noise. I hate the standard of commentating in general so this was a game changer for me, and I never watch English football. That was a good watch last night though. I have Prime anyway so might as well make the most of it.

Green_one
05-12-2019, 03:52 PM

Probably cancel Sky Sports.now. Been looking for an excuse.

MWHIBBIES
05-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Is this the future of broadcasting - away from the terrestrial/satellite companies and towards streaming? I must admit I'm fed up with all this widely dispersed coverage; there are too many broadcasters to keep up with, and of course you have to pay for them separately. It's so complicated now.

Undoubtedly. Already going that way. Streaming is far more popular amoung people my age (20-25) than watching television. I very rarely watch football on tv now, all free online with a bit of digging.

Billy Whizz
05-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Undoubtedly. Already going that way. Streaming is far more popular amoung people my age (20-25) than watching television. I very rarely watch football on tv now, all free online with a bit of digging.

Interesting, so how would likes of Sky/Bt/amazon pay for this

Hiber-nation
05-12-2019, 08:13 PM

Not for people of my age though! I like my football on Sky and I don't have a 4K TV so watching football on Amazon Prime is a bit crap for me.

The 90+2
05-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Not for people of my age though! I like my football on Sky and I don't have a 4K TV so watching football on Amazon Prime is a bit crap for me.

Get a cheap fire stick. 👍

Hiber-nation
05-12-2019, 09:01 PM

Will Google it 😂

Zazu62
05-12-2019, 09:18 PM

Or a decent firestick

Hiber-nation
05-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Or a decent firestick

Research duly done 👍

DavieRoy
05-12-2019, 09:39 PM
Amazon’s two packages of games all come this month. This week then Boxing Day.

They have this for three seasons, so the next Premier League tender will be interesting.

In Scotland, the rights are settled for a good while now;

Premiership - Sky from 2020 to 2025
Scottish Cup - BBC until 2022, Premier Sports until 2024
League Cup - Premier Sports from 2020 to 2024.

The problem in Scotland is Amazon would want full control and the Old Firm will never allow it as it would impact on their home games.