PDA

View Full Version : Changes for Ross County Game

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-12-2019, 12:46 PM
What changes for Wednesday? Boyle to start for one. Defence?

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Same team if all are fit, although I’d put Marciano or Bogdan in for Maxwell

Hermit Crab
01-12-2019, 12:53 PM
Same team if all are fit, although I’d put Marciano or Bogdan in for Maxwell

Why? What has Maxwell done wrong? Blameless yesterday for both goals.

col02
01-12-2019, 12:54 PM
Same team again but different subs if in a winning position please.

Pretty Boy
01-12-2019, 12:56 PM
Mallan for Allan who looked tired yesterday. It's hard to really suggest another change without changing the shape. I'd like to see Boyle start soon but he's neither a forward nor does he fit as part of a diamond.

The 90+2
01-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Mallan for Allan who look tired yesterday. It's hard to really suggest another change without changing the shape. I'd like to see Boyle start soon but he's neither a forward nor does he fit as part of a diamond.

I would start Boyle with Doidge give Flo’ a rest.

tamig
01-12-2019, 12:59 PM

The same suggestion is made in every one of these threads. I don’t get it at all myself. It just seems like change for the sake of it.

The 90+2
01-12-2019, 01:02 PM
The same suggestion is made in every one of these threads. I don’t get it at all myself. It just seems like change for the sake of it.

In all fairness Bogdan is a better goalie and he will need a run out at some point to get a new contract. I agree Maxwell hasn’t done much wrong.

MWHIBBIES
01-12-2019, 01:06 PM
If boyle starts then we should go with wingers, he isn't a good striker as has been shown a million times in the past. Rather have Shaw if we're keeping the diamond and resting Flo.

Keith_M
01-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Same team again but different subs if in a winning position please.

:agree:

We need to try something different, as that clearly didn't work yesterday.

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 01:42 PM

Goalkeeper has a duty to organise his defence and communicate with them, the amount of goals conceded suggests to me he isn't very good at that.

Peevemor
01-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Goalkeeper has a duty to organise his defence and communicate with them, the amount of goals conceded suggests to me he isn't very good at that.We were losing just as many (maybe more) goals when Rocky was in.

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 01:54 PM
We were losing just as many (maybe more) goals when Rocky was in.

Marciano 13 goals conceded and Maxwell 23 goals conceded. I think Marciano is a better keeper in general, I don't think Maxwell is a bad goalkeeper, just think Marciano and Bogdan are better.

Aldo
01-12-2019, 01:57 PM
I wouldn’t make changes fir the sake of making changes. If all are fit I’d start with the same team.

Hopefully we can reproduce the same firm as the last few weeks (first hour yesterday) and take chances.

I’m sure they will all be raring to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith_M
01-12-2019, 02:09 PM
I hope we don't haver to use the usual excuse of 'Dingwall is a hard place to go'.

That really annoys me when we don't perform well enough away to one of the smaller clubs*

* I know, they don't ALL play in Dingwall, but you get what I mean ;)

Peevemor
01-12-2019, 02:12 PM
Marciano 13 goals conceded and Maxwell 23 goals conceded. I think Marciano is a better keeper in general, I don't think Maxwell is a bad goalkeeper, just think Marciano and Bogdan are better.Rocky's started 7 matches (1.86 goals per match) to Maxwell's 15 (1.53 goals per match).

As I've said before, I like both keepers (Bogdan too), but putting Rocky back in just for the sake of change doesn't make sense.

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 02:12 PM
I hope we don't haver to use the usual excuse of 'Dingwall is a hard place to go'.

That really annoys me when we don't perform well enough away to one of the smaller clubs*

* I know, they don't ALL play in Dingwall, but you get what I mean ;)

Should be winning really, one of my favourite trips to Dingwall was the cup game where Malonga scored 2.

BoomtownHibees
01-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Marciano 13 goals conceded and Maxwell 23 goals conceded. I think Marciano is a better keeper in general, I don't think Maxwell is a bad goalkeeper, just think Marciano and Bogdan are better.

Aye but Maxwell has started more than double the amount of games that Rocky has (I think)

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Rocky's started 7 matches (1.86 goals per match) to Maxwell's 15 (1.53 goals per match).

As I've said before, I like both keepers (Bogdan too), but putting Rocky back in just for the sake of change doesn't make sense.

I'd make the change as Maxwell has conceded an average of 2 goals per match in his last 7 games.

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Aye but Maxwell has started more than double the amount of games that Rocky has (I think)

And still has less clean sheets than Rocky

Peevemor
01-12-2019, 02:24 PM
And still has less clean sheets than RockyRocky's clean sheets were against lower league opposition.

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Rocky's clean sheets were against lower league opposition.

And our only clean sheet in the league

Peevemor
01-12-2019, 02:25 PM
I'd make the change as Maxwell has conceded an average of 2 goals per match in his last 7 games.I definitely wouldn't make the change because we've won 3 and drawn 4 of these matches, all against top league opposition.

Hibeesmad
01-12-2019, 02:26 PM
I definitely wouldn't make the change because we've won 3 and drawn 4 of these matches, all against top league opposition.

It's a game of opinions :aok:

eastcoasthibby
01-12-2019, 05:13 PM
If we are testing Scott then start Boyle and let him play a floating role right and left ...might be that Flo needs to rest his niggly ankle .! Other than that don't think we will change much ..at all

truehibernian
01-12-2019, 05:25 PM
Same team (barring any injuries). Unbeaten in 9, team have gelled and the same formation have 3 wins from 4 since the emptying of PH, scoring 11 goals in the process. County shipped 4 today and will be as fatigued as ourselves - with Boyle and Horgan being relatively fresh that pace could be useful at some point in the game (as impact subs).

Confidence is building in the likes of Newell, Slivka and Doidge too - got to maintain that too.

we are hibs
01-12-2019, 05:53 PM
I would start the same team again. The team that started done a good job on saturday. Our problems started after the subs started to come on (not entirely blaming them) and we changed shape.

The Spaceman
01-12-2019, 05:58 PM
None of our attackers or midfielders deserve to be dropped, so Boyle again as a sub IMHO. Our defence, however, is more of an enigma.

B.H.F.C
01-12-2019, 06:19 PM
I would start the same team again. The team that started done a good job on saturday. Our problems started after the subs started to come on (not entirely blaming them) and we changed shape.

I think they had started to get on top before we made a change and should have already pulled one back before we made a sub, but for Maxwell making a good save. I thought that was what prompted us to make the change.

Really, we completely sat back as soon as we scored the second goal. Biggest criticism of the subs, for me, would be that they were all wasteful in the final third.

B.H.F.C
01-12-2019, 06:21 PM
None of our attackers or midfielders deserve to be dropped, so Boyle again as a sub IMHO. Our defence, however, is more of an enigma.

Kamberi hasn’t offered much in the last two games. I’d keep him in the team but, for me, there is a question over his consistency again.

truehibernian
01-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Kamberi hasn’t offered much in the last two games. I’d keep him in the team but, for me, there is a question over his consistency again.

Doidge is on a scoring run in part thanks to Flo being up alongside - watch the games back, the runs and touches off the ball - Flo has contributed a lot in the last few games. What he needs is a goal - but if Doidge scores the goals, scrappy or otherwise, Flo needs to be alongside him for Doidge to be in those scoring positions.

B.H.F.C
01-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Doidge is on a scoring run in part thanks to Flo being up alongside - watch the games back, the runs and touches off the ball - Flo has contributed a lot in the last few games. What he needs is a goal - but if Doidge scores the goals, scrappy or otherwise, Flo needs to be alongside him for Doidge to be in those scoring positions.

Having two up top has undoubtedly helped. But I don’t think Kamberi particularly contributed to anything Doidge did yesterday or at St Mirren. The St Johnstone and Motherwell games were a different story. When he’s good he’s good, but he needs to be good more consistently IMO.

Big issue is that there isn’t really other strikers capable of pushing him.

Jim44
01-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Despite the upturn in our stock recently and generally good performances, I was amused to hear Billy Dodds, talking today about our game v County on Wednesday. He was talking about the problems they were having and about the big game against Hibs, coming up on Wednesday, which, he said was a game where they will be expecting to win all three points. Really, William, ya wee tosser.

BoyledEgg
01-12-2019, 06:48 PM

Don’t see why he needs a rest. Hasn’t completed 90 minutes in the last 3 games and just had a break during the internationals.

hibbyfraelibby
01-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Flo is carrying an ankle injury and currently doesnt have a full game in him. Time to let Oli start and Flo on bench

truehibernian
01-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Despite the upturn in our stock recently and generally good performances, I was amused to hear Billy Dodds, talking today about our game v County on Wednesday. He was talking about the problems they were having and about the big game against Hibs, coming up on Wednesday, which, he said was a game where they will be expecting to win all three points. Really, William, ya wee tosser.

Shame his eyes aren't as big as his ears - he'd see we are above them and the form side in the league :greengrin:aok:

hibbydog
01-12-2019, 08:53 PM
I like the diamond and I wouldn’t change what has got us 7 points from 3 games. It is generally working pretty well.

But I can’t help thinking it makes us vulnerable down the flanks. Naismith in particular Looks a bit exposed for pace.

Dunno how to solve it without creating another problem

AK86
01-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Maxwell needs replaced Couldn't keep a clean sheet on his bed.I also think Lewis S needs a rest.

AgentDaleCooper
01-12-2019, 09:33 PM
there's a few issues with maxwell - first, he's on loan, so unless he's someone we're genuinely looking to get on a long term deal, we should be using our other keepers, if they are up to the task, which i would say they most certainly are (that is unless maxwell is offering something more than bogdan and marciano, which i really don't think he is).

secondly, he's never produced a truly match winning performance. marciano and bogdan both have it in them to produce blindingly great performances that are worth many points over the course of the season.

lastly, and this is very subjective, but i've never felt like he is an authority in the box. he just doesn't fill me with the reassurance that the other two have at various points in their times with us.

so yes, he's done nothing wrong, but he's also done nothing to demonstrate that he's an international class goalkeeper in the way that our other two have. i'd be delighted if bogdan chose to stick around after january, and if marciano is looking to leave then it would be in everyone's benefit to have him in the shop window.

the only reason to keep maxwell between the sticks is that it would seem a little bit harsh not to, but that's the peril of being a professional footballer, and i'm sure he's aware of that.

MWHIBBIES
02-12-2019, 06:05 AM
Maxwell needs replaced Couldn't keep a clean sheet on his bed.I also think Lewis S needs a rest.

There are 10 other players who contribute to a clean sheet.

MWHIBBIES
02-12-2019, 06:06 AM
there's a few issues with maxwell - first, he's on loan, so unless he's someone we're genuinely looking to get on a long term deal, we should be using our other keepers, if they are up to the task, which i would say they most certainly are (that is unless maxwell is offering something more than bogdan and marciano, which i really don't think he is).

secondly, he's never produced a truly match winning performance. marciano and bogdan both have it in them to produce blindingly great performances that are worth many points over the course of the season.

lastly, and this is very subjective, but i've never felt like he is an authority in the box. he just doesn't fill me with the reassurance that the other two have at various points in their times with us.

so yes, he's done nothing wrong, but he's also done nothing to demonstrate that he's an international class goalkeeper in the way that our other two have. i'd be delighted if bogdan chose to stick around after january, and if marciano is looking to leave then it would be in everyone's benefit to have him in the shop window.

the only reason to keep maxwell between the sticks is that it would seem a little bit harsh not to, but that's the peril of being a professional footballer, and i'm sure he's aware of that.

Killie cup tie, literally won us the match

Peevemor
02-12-2019, 06:14 AM
there's a few issues with maxwell - first, he's on loan, so unless he's someone we're genuinely looking to get on a long term deal, we should be using our other keepers, if they are up to the task, which i would say they most certainly are (that is unless maxwell is offering something more than bogdan and marciano, which i really don't think he is)....

Rocky's said that he's not playing due to non football reasons. Bogdan's on a very short term deal. This argument doesn't stand up.

JXM73
02-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Same team, but some training on game management....

MWHIBBIES
02-12-2019, 06:32 AM

We tried to manage the game, the ref ****ed us by giving the throw the wrong way. Difficult to waste time, delay things etc when the ref cannot make the most basic decisions.

kaimendhibs
02-12-2019, 07:31 AM
I have loads of confidence in Maxwell. Deals really well with high balls and good distribution.
Not his fault 3 players lined up to knock a bread and butter cross into the net

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

rcarter1
02-12-2019, 07:35 AM

Agree, I’d start with asking the team to keep pushing for more goals rather than inviting an onslaught.

Ozyhibby
02-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Change the goalie, he’s not good enough.

B.H.F.C
02-12-2019, 07:51 AM
We tried to manage the game, the ref ****ed us by giving the throw the wrong way. Difficult to waste time, delay things etc when the ref cannot make the most basic decisions.

You’re really blaming him for us conceding? It was nothing to do with Hallberg giving the ball away, needlessly fouling, our failure to stop a cross or mark someone in the middle of our box? Our basic decision making left a lot to be desired.

offshorehibby
02-12-2019, 08:06 AM
Not sure if we need a keeper change. Last season we had 15 clean sheets, this season to date we've only had 5. We do seem to be on a slightly better run since Maxwell came in although that wouldn't be hard.

number9dream
02-12-2019, 08:25 AM
Ross County have got some slow coaches at the back in Watson and Fonts, so the pace of Boyle & Horgan should come in handy in the second half.
Mallan for Allan is a risk, with the manager knowing he's on a hiding to nothing if it backfires.
Hope the lads are working hard on finishing today and a clean sheet would be nice.

jacomo
02-12-2019, 08:29 AM

I like Flo very much but I think Squirrel is absolutely an option in a front two.

The main concern is the lack of options in central midfield but there is little that can be done about that until January.

GreenCastle
02-12-2019, 08:33 AM
Maxwell was brought in as deals with crosses better.

He produced a fantastic save on Saturday which should have been a goal.

Flo - clearly isn’t 100% fit but playing though it and giving his all. He’s linking well with Doidge and will score soon.

I do want Boyle involved but hard to see how right now in this diamond formation.

Scott Allan isn’t playing well / looks fatigued. Hallberg and Slivka must play as been best 2 players last few games.

We should be looking for 3 points - next 6 games are very tough and 3 points would be a good start.

basehibby
02-12-2019, 08:53 AM

I agree with this - First hour we looked as good as we have in a long time. For some reason, the same changes that were made in previous fixtures just did not have the desired effect with Horgan in particular looking off the boil and Mallan not much better. Rather than stretching Killie and keeping them pinned back we ended up allowing them more posession as the game opened up at a time when we really wanted to be closing it down. The near total lack of anything resembling a defensive midfielder in our squad came back to haunt us again I think.

Steve20
02-12-2019, 09:23 AM
I have no idea why people have a problem with suggesting Maxwell should be dropped. He's not very good. And Rocky and Bogdan are better. So why should we continue to play an inferior keeper when we have two better ones?

No other changes needed as the team played well on Saturday, until the collapse. They just need to learn to see games out because it's criminal the amount of late goals we lose.

Since452
02-12-2019, 09:25 AM
I have no idea why people have a problem with suggesting Maxwell should be dropped. He's not very good. And Rocky and Bogdan are better. So why should we continue to play an inferior keeper when we have two better ones?

No other changes needed as the team played well on Saturday, until the collapse. They just need to learn to see games out because it's criminal the amount of late goals we lose.

Marciano's form before he was dropped was poor to say the least

flash
02-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Marciano's form before he was dropped was poor to say the least

Indeed. When Maxwell starts chucking them in like Rocky was before he got dropped then people might have a point.

Peevemor
02-12-2019, 09:30 AM

I have no idea why people insist on replacing Maxwell with Rocky.

I have no idea why people say Rocky is the better keeper. In what respect?

The fact is that we've lost less goals per game with Maxwell on Goals than with Rocky.

BlackSheep
02-12-2019, 09:52 AM

I have to disagree on that... he has worked pretty damn hard the past few games and unfortunately for him has only scored 1 goal... but he has been dragging defenders all over the place and linking up well with Doidge, i feel consistency right now is the best course and let the team that is doing well bed in and get a proper rhythm going. Partnerships will be made doing this that are far more valuable to the team and squad than most people think.

Hibiza
02-12-2019, 09:57 AM
Mallan for Allan who looked tired yesterday. It's hard to really suggest another change without changing the shape. I'd like to see Boyle start soon but he's neither a forward nor does he fit as part of a diamond.

Please not

B.H.F.C
02-12-2019, 10:10 AM
I have to disagree on that... he has worked pretty damn hard the past few games and unfortunately for him has only scored 1 goal... but he has been dragging defenders all over the place and linking up well with Doidge, i feel consistency right now is the best course and let the team that is doing well bed in and get a proper rhythm going. Partnerships will be made doing this that are far more valuable to the team and squad than most people think.

As I said, I’d keep him in the team and I don’t have an issue with his effort at the moment. I still think he could/should be doing a bit more to affect the game in the final third though.

Pilrig_Sauzee
02-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Same team. If Kamberi’s toiling with an injury start Shaw and bring Flo on if it’s not working. Same general pattern of subs, clearer instruction of calming the game in the final minutes if it’s close. 3 points.

NorthNorfolkHFC
02-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Did he not change shape against Motherwell towards the end?

Looked like it became a 4/3/3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GoalsMcGinley
02-12-2019, 11:17 AM
I’d be tempted to rest Porto or Hanlon and bring Daz back in. Other than that only really feel a change should be made if it needs to be.

I’m also of the opinion that Rocky is a better goalkeeper than Maxwell. He doesn’t fill me with confidence with crosses in to the box but we’ve not lost in league since he came in I don’t think so would be harsh to drop him.

MacGruber
02-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Same team. Would only bring in Marciano in goals. Maxwell not done much wrong so a bit harsh but just feel he does the basics right but not overly likely to make any stunning saves.
There's not much on it so wouldn't be overly bothered if it is still Maxwell.

Boyle, Horgan and Shaw attacking options from the bench.
Would love to know what is happening with Fraser Murray and get him involved too
I'd only put Mallan on if we were either chasing the game or out of sight at 3 or 4 up. If the other team are in the ascendancy I'd leave him on the bench

GoalsMcGinley
02-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Same team. Would only bring in Marciano in goals. Maxwell not done much wrong so a bit harsh but just feel he does the basics right but not overly likely to make any stunning saves.
There's not much on it so wouldn't be overly bothered if it is still Maxwell.

Boyle, Horgan and Shaw attacking options from the bench.
Would love to know what is happening with Fraser Murray and get him involved too
I'd only put Mallan on if we were either chasing the game or out of sight at 3 or 4 up. If the other team are in the ascendancy I'd leave him on the bench

Fraser is fully fit and raring to go. Manager has simply stuck with the 18 bodies who have been winning games. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t spend the 2nd half of the season out on loan to get games.

JimBHibees
02-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Did he not change shape against Motherwell towards the end?

Looked like it became a 4/3/3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Became 451 i think

kaimendhibs
02-12-2019, 07:14 PM
Change the goalie, he’s not good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIn what way. Would bogdan or rocky have saved any?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

MWHIBBIES
02-12-2019, 08:13 PM
You’re really blaming him for us conceding? It was nothing to do with Hallberg giving the ball away, needlessly fouling, our failure to stop a cross or mark someone in the middle of our box? Our basic decision making left a lot to be desired.

Done of that actually happens if he gives the throw the right way, so yes, I am blaming him.

Nicho87
02-12-2019, 08:26 PM
I’d tweak slightly.

Marciano

Naismith Porteous Hanlon Stevenson

Slivka Allan Hallberg

Boyle Doidge Kamberi

TimeForHeroes16
02-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Hopefully the front two stay the same.

Rhythm is a dancer.
Chris doidge is the answer
He can score from anywhere

Giving Allan choices.
Joined us from the forest

Oooh and kamberi
Oooh he's got tricks and he's got flair:flag:

Andy74
02-12-2019, 08:34 PM
We shouldn’t be changing anything from the start if we can help it.

B.H.F.C
02-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Done of that actually happens if he gives the throw the right way, so yes, I am blaming him.

We could have just as easily gave the ball away in the same manner. As actually happened closer to the final whistle. We were well in control and our own decisions cost us, not his.

ancient hibee
02-12-2019, 09:28 PM
I would change the goalie.He doesn’t try to command his area and he certainly doesn’t organise the defence.If you look at the first Killie goal you will see Hanlon and Porteous both marking the same guy and both trying to jump with him.Maxwell should have been calling the shots,it’s all happening in front of him.

JimBHibees
03-12-2019, 05:55 AM
I would change the goalie.He doesn’t try to command his area and he certainly doesn’t organise the defence.If you look at the first Killie goal you will see Hanlon and Porteous both marking the same guy and both trying to jump with him.Maxwell should have been calling the shots,it’s all happening in front of him.

Centre backs staying with men isn't a goalies job. Looks like Paul didn't jump and lost the header and Bruce ran off Ryan. Very poor goal to lose. We are losing some poor goals and in the main are down to centre backs at the moment.

flash
03-12-2019, 06:28 AM
Wonder if folk would want Maxwell in for Rocky if it was other way round.

BILLYHIBS
03-12-2019, 06:52 AM
Maxwell has done little wrong in my eyes

I noticed that Bogdan was out warming up on Saturday even although he was not in the squad

Might be worth giving him a run after a few Development games to see if he is worth a contract in January

A good keeper and brings the good things in Maxwell and Rocky to the table

Rocky is a brilliant instinctive reaction goalkeeper capable of producing some outstanding top drawer saves but made too many clear and obvious errors in his four games to date losing thirteen goals

GreenCastle
03-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Hopefully the front two stay the same.

Rhythm is a dancer.
Chris doidge is the answer

Giving Allan choices.
Joined us from the forest

Oooh and kamberi
Oooh he's got tricks and he's got flair:flag:

Haha.

Brilliant

Brightside
03-12-2019, 08:43 AM
I’d be tempted to rest Porto or Hanlon and bring Daz back in. Other than that only really feel a change should be made if it needs to be.

I’m also of the opinion that Rocky is a better goalkeeper than Maxwell. He doesn’t fill me with confidence with crosses in to the box but we’ve not lost in league since he came in I don’t think so would be harsh to drop him.

We have Jackson before Daz. Daz wont get back in that team unless we have injuries. Same goes for SDG now.

GoalsMcGinley
03-12-2019, 09:15 AM
We have Jackson before Daz. Daz wont get back in that team unless we have injuries. Same goes for SDG now.

If you think Jackson gets in that team before Daz yer at it!

Even at 34 he’s twice the CB Jackson will ever be.

we are hibs
03-12-2019, 09:58 AM
David gray is still our best right back.

Brightside
03-12-2019, 10:04 AM
If you think Jackson gets in that team before Daz yer at it!

Even at 34 he’s twice the CB Jackson will ever be.

Daz will need to prove his fitness. Yes he was a great defender but you don't get in a team based on what you did a few years back and same goes for SDG.

Greenworld
03-12-2019, 10:15 AM
Daz will need to prove his fitness. Yes he was a great defender but you don't get in a team based on what you did a few years back and same goes for SDG.Playing tday at East mains so be interesting to see how he does. Anyone know what it Costs for development games thinking of going

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Brightside
03-12-2019, 10:23 AM
Playing tday at East mains so be interesting to see how he does. Anyone know what it Costs for development games thinking of going

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Normally just a donation. Chuck a fiver in and you should be ok.

Jones28
03-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Sounds like Allan could use a wee rest, I’d be tempted to put Slivka through the middle and play Boyle on the right.

This could lend itself to a straight 4-4-2 with Hallberg and Slivka in the middle and maybe give Newall a rest too.

2 upfront is a must though.