PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Killie

Pages : [1] 2

Billy Whizz
29-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Seems to be quiet on here, but we have a massive game tomorrow against Killie
Think this will be the toughest of the games since Hecky left,
Kilmarnock really physical in midfield, so going to be interesting how Hibs set up. Jack Ross said there were some tired legs after Tuesdays game, plus a doubt with Kamberi

Not sure how we’ll line up, but expect the odd change or so

Squealing pig
29-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Think Boyle to start , maybe a game too soon for daz

H18 SFR
29-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Killie assistant manager on westsound just now talking about the importance of not losing. They want to take 'something' from the game. Clearer as day they're coming for the draw.

Carheenlea
29-11-2019, 06:29 PM
I was happy to see the same team take the field as last Saturday take the field on Tuesday night, but our primary weakness was evident in the two games since Jack’s arrival, so wouldn’t be surprised if he makes a change with personnel or shape of team.
Hoping we still see Flo and Doidge spearhead the attack, but after three wins on the bounce nobody deserves dropped, but we need to find a way of taking the pressure off our defence.

JohnM1875
29-11-2019, 06:36 PM
Think he'll rest Allan and start Mallan with it being three games in a week. Don't think much else will change.

B.H.F.C
29-11-2019, 06:36 PM
I think there will be a change or two to freshen things up. We didn’t play well on Tuesday.

Tyler Durden
29-11-2019, 06:48 PM
I think the bold move is to keep same team, assuming everyone is fit.

Killie line up similar to Motherwell but are bit more solid defensively. Changing the formation would be unduly cautious IMO. Ross has said that he’s aware the current set up will put us under some pressure but we’re counting on our strengths to see us through. I’d stick with that ethos.

Killie aren’t as good as they were under Clarke and we need to put them under pressure. We have great subs to bring on to freshen it up when needed.

erin go bragh
29-11-2019, 06:53 PM
Think he'll rest Allan and start Mallan with it being three games in a week. Don't think much else will change.

Nah , can’t see Allan not starting. Maybe Boyle in for Kamberi if he doesn’t shake off his back injury .
Same , same for me . If it’s not broke and that .
Going for four wins in a row .

Unseen work
29-11-2019, 06:54 PM
I think we will see

.....................Maxwell.............

Naismith....Porteous...Hanlon...Stevenson

................Slivka...Hallberg.......

Boyle...............Allan..............Horgan...

.....................Doidge.....

Think he will add some pace and energy into the team after a tough week of fixtures. Wingers will off the full backs a bit more protection and he has praised the impact of the subs lately.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Mallan start either but think he will want Scotty in the team.

Id like two strikers in the team but with Flo struggling from Tuesday and freshening things up and trying to be a bit more solid, I can’t see how we could play 2 up front unless he went with Shaw - which I doubt.

Id personally start Newell ahead of Slivka as think he’s been better than him the last couple of games. Slivka has a bit more energy though and more suited to the two in the middle imo.

04Sauzee
29-11-2019, 07:04 PM
I think we will see

Think he will add some pace and energy into the team after a tough week of fixtures. Wingers will off the full backs a bit more protection and he has praised the impact of the subs lately.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Mallan start either but think he will want Scotty in the team.

Id like two strikers in the team but with Flo struggling from Tuesday and freshening things up and trying to be a bit more solid, I can’t see how we could play 2 up front unless he went with Shaw - which I doubt.

Id personally start Newell ahead of Slivka as think he’s been better than him the last couple of games. Slivka has a bit more energy though and more suited to the two in the middle imo.

Not sure if I'm ready for the 4-2-3-1 again yet

Blaster
29-11-2019, 07:06 PM

Definitely a better formation with Boyle in it instead of Middleton

04Sauzee
29-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Definitely a better formation with Boyle in it instead of Middleton

You have a point just worries me that's all 😂

Ronniekirk
29-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Nah , can’t see Allan not starting. Maybe Boyle in for Kamberi if he doesn’t shake off his back injury .

Do we not have another game next midweek Boyle not ready to play a couple of full games a week so think it will be more game time off the bench v Killie
Again Mallan has done well coming off the Bench but as The Manager has worked with him before you wonder if he may get the nod for this one
Flo not starting would be a blow but don’t risk him if he would recover for midweek game
Shaw maybe deserves a chance to show what he can do but don’t think he would get a starting slot
So could be he has to mix things up if Flo can’t start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since452
29-11-2019, 07:22 PM
3 wins in a week would be incredible but i think it's asking a bit too much. 1-1

Tyler Durden
29-11-2019, 07:23 PM
If Flo not fit then it’s a straight swap for Boyle, no need to change the formation.

B.H.F.C
29-11-2019, 07:23 PM

Allan will start.

Kind of agree with what you say but we were really poor the other night. We got away with it because it was St Mirren, Killie are a much better side.

B.H.F.C
29-11-2019, 07:26 PM
3 wins in a week would be incredible but i think it's asking a bit too much. 1-1

It’s not. If we’re serious about getting in to contention for a European place then games like this are the ones we need to win. Especially with Aberdeen and Motherwell having home games you’d expect them to win tomorrow, we can’t let that gap open up at all.

HibbyAndy
29-11-2019, 07:30 PM
It’s not. If we’re serious about getting in to contention for a European place then games like this are the ones we need to win. Especially with Aberdeen and Motherwell having home games you’d expect them to win tomorrow, we can’t let that gap open up at all.

Correct

2-0 Hibs

Unseen work
29-11-2019, 07:36 PM

I know where you’re coming from and ideally I’d like to see 2 up front too, however I feel a diamond against Kilmarnock is asking for trouble. They’re very competitive in the middle of the park and their wingers/ full backs would cause us problems.

Squealing pig
29-11-2019, 07:39 PM
If anyone has a spare child ticket for tomorrow pm me I’m a ticket short 😭

HibbyAndy
29-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Just saw it's Kevin Clancy tomorrow so i'l change from 2-0 hibs to 1-1

This guy has it in for Hibs and is the worst of a bad bunch !!

bingo70
29-11-2019, 07:53 PM

I couldn’t tell you one ref from another now.

They’re all as bad as each other now imo

brydekirk
29-11-2019, 08:00 PM
I think we will see

My opinion is that Horgan can’t last 90 minutes.
Better used as a sub.

ian cruise
29-11-2019, 08:00 PM

I'd be happy with that. Allan wasn't getting much luck against St Mirren whereas Mallan was more direct and really drove us forward. Boyle only started to make a difference when he had Mallan feeding him.

RoYO!
29-11-2019, 08:21 PM
How’s the ticket sales looking?

Pretty Boy
29-11-2019, 08:29 PM
If Flo is toiling I'd be happy to see us play with 1 up top, Allan in behind and 2 wingers playing off Doidge.

It's a different kettle of fish when Boyle and Horgan are the wingers rather than the 2 square pegs in round holes approach that Heckingbottom favoured.

B.H.F.C
29-11-2019, 08:31 PM
If Flo is toiling I'd be happy to see us play with 1 up top, Allan in behind and 2 wingers playing off Doidge.

It's a different kettle of fish when Boyle and Horgan are the wingers rather than the 2 square pegs in round holes approach that Heckingbottom favoured.

Agree. Under Heckingbottom it would have been Middleton/Horgan and Mallan. Two proper wingers makes it different.

cabbageandribs1875
29-11-2019, 09:37 PM
527 available in three home stands

499 available at this time last week, very similar attendance again for tomorrow i would think

Eyrie
29-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Bearing in mind that not only have we just played a mid week game but have another to come, I think changes are inevitable.

Gatecrasher
29-11-2019, 10:29 PM
Whilst the run of results has been great I am hoping we get a performance to go with it. The last couple of games we have rode our luck a bit and whilst we have got better than what heckingbottom served up I think we can do better.

MWHIBBIES
29-11-2019, 10:33 PM
If Flo not fit then it’s a straight swap for Boyle, no need to change the formation.

Boyle is a poor striker. Much better out wide

weecounty hibby
29-11-2019, 10:34 PM
I thought we played very well against St Johnstone and also against a good Motherwell side in what was an excellent game of football. Didn't see the St Mirren game but 9 points and +6 goals isn't to be sniffed at

sean04
30-11-2019, 06:35 AM
What a difference a few weeks make, absolutely buzzing for today! Hopefully a big crowd and 3 points

Cmon Hibs

Weegreenman
30-11-2019, 06:56 AM
This would have been a game for big Marv to come into. Still can’t believe we allowed him to leave.

I don’t see us winning the midfield today especially if Mallen were to come back into the fold.
I’m optimistic we can cause them problems going forward but I fear for us defensively.

Since452
30-11-2019, 07:00 AM
This would have been a game for big Marv to come into. Still can’t believe we allowed him to leave.

I don’t see us winning the midfield today especially if Mallen were to come back into the fold.
I’m optimistic we can cause them problems going forward but I fear for us defensively.

Marv wasn't at the races last season. I'd have let him go too but kept Milligan. Letting them both leave was daft

Blaster
30-11-2019, 07:44 AM

Not replacing him was the issue
Not keeping him was the right thing to do

Bobby's Cinema
30-11-2019, 08:01 AM
Same team again for me with the same injection of pace with subs later on.

How many interational breaks have we had now? The guys should be able to handle three games in a week once in a while.

Fancy Doidge to get another, we will need a strong performance at the back today.

Bishop Hibee
30-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Hope the undersoil heating is on. -2C in Leith at present. I’m going for a 2-1 Hibs win.

GreenCastle
30-11-2019, 08:56 AM
The last few games definitely an improvement.

BUT if either opposition could finish we could have had different outcomes.

St Mirren controlled the 2nd half more than Motherwell but both teams dominated the 2nd half.

Mainly due to our lack of midfield depth and energy. (Poor recruitment).

So today I would keep same team but we can’t let the same 2nd half performances happen again - as surely we won’t get away with it 3 weeks in a row.

Hallberg and Slivka are our current key midfielders. If Flo fit we go 2 up top with Doidge.

Being at home helps but Killie have had some decent results this season but even last game against Hecky they weren’t that great (both teams were awful!).

3 points would be so impressive considering that would be x4 wins in a row. Not sure when we last did that. Plus would really close the gap with those above us and ideally our pink neighbours below us.

We have had enough draws this season - 3 points should be target today.

Looking forward to it - wrap up ! It’s cold !!

B.H.F.C
30-11-2019, 09:01 AM
BUT if either opposition could finish we could have had different outcomes.

Disagree with this bit, more so for the Motherwell game. They had a lot of the ball but hardly created a clear cut chance. We had several chances in addition to the three goals we did score.

St Mirren, we were really poor but, again, they didn’t create much. A header in the first half and hit the post from distance in the second half. We didn’t create much at all though.

hfc rd
30-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Doesn’t really make a difference as they are all s****, but does anyone know who the ref is for today’s game?

staunchhibby
30-11-2019, 09:22 AM
Kevin glancy so not hoping for much

J-C
30-11-2019, 09:44 AM
Don't mind 1 up as long as theres enough support for the striker, Boyle and Horgan are both attack minded and like to get up and support.

Eyrie
30-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Hope the undersoil heating is on. -2C in Leith at present. I’m going for a 2-1 Hibs win.

I always feel for keepers on a day like this. Other players get to run around to stay warm and, whilst it's chilly sitting in the stand, at least there are other fans around so you're not totally exposed to the cold.

Keith_M
30-11-2019, 10:05 AM
As it's St Andrews Day, is everybody taking a Saltire to celebrate?

:saltireflag

sean04
30-11-2019, 10:57 AM
Hopefully a good crowd today, a lot of the sections are down to single tickets

Crazyhorse
30-11-2019, 11:03 AM

Yeah a penalty for Killie coming up. Will take the draw now.

we are hibs
30-11-2019, 11:12 AM
I know most referees are shocking but Clancy takes the piss with how much of a knob he is.

Was the last game he refereed us that celtic game when he failed to send off Ntcham for raising his hands? A joke of a display that day.

Hibby Bairn
30-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Marv wasn't at the races last season. I'd have let him go too but kept Milligan. Letting them both leave was daft

Especially when their replacement was Vela 😳

wookie70
30-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Yeah a penalty for Killie coming up. Will take the draw now.

Draws got Heck sacked. If we want to get to Europe we have to beat Killie at home as they are a direct competitor.

Hiber-nation
30-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Same team again.

ABZHFC
30-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Unchanged lineup

Brightside
30-11-2019, 12:51 PM
Killie almost 3/1. That a big big price.

Keith_M
30-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Same team again.

Surprised at that. I thought he might make changes after Tuesday

Brightside
30-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Same team. Pretty easy gig for this Ross lad eh.

Captain Trips
30-11-2019, 01:02 PM
Draws got Heck sacked. If we want to get to Europe we have to beat Killie at home as they are a direct competitor.

That is where we are at. Time to put teams away at home

Gordy M
30-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Killie almost 3/1. That a big big price.

Its not bad, but remember we are unbeaten in 8 in league....

GreenCastle
30-11-2019, 01:06 PM
Josh Taylor (boxer) at ER.

Same team makes sense - as said above 2nd half worries me as that’s where we have struggled in last 2 games.

Billy Whizz
30-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Josh Taylor (boxer) at ER.

Same team makes sense - as said above 2nd half worries me as that’s where we have struggled in last 2 games.

Brophy out will illness, Sow in

GreenCastle
30-11-2019, 01:09 PM

That’s good for us as Brophy can score goals and Sow hasn’t scored for a while.

But being an ex yam he may well change that today.

Aldo
30-11-2019, 01:13 PM

Bonus for for us as he has a bit of pace etc about him. Sow brings something different (elbows) and hopefully we will cope better. Lewis needs to be in his game today. Burke has been decent in recent weeks!

H18 SFR
30-11-2019, 01:16 PM

See other than their right back, would any of their team improve ours?

Smartie
30-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Everything Ross has done so far I’ve been happy with and keeping the same team is the right thing to do.

He’s used subs well so far, I think he’ll need to do so again to keep things fresh.

H18 SFR
30-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Middleton looks awkward and pissed off signing posters for kids in the FFL.

H18 SFR
30-11-2019, 01:27 PM

Mr Grieves
30-11-2019, 01:29 PM
I'm looking forward to this :thumbsup:

Keith_M
30-11-2019, 01:34 PM

Maybe he doesn't like kids.

Is it busy in there today?

H18 SFR
30-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Maybe he doesn't like kids.

Is it busy in there today?

Probably a bit quieter than normal by now. The temperature might put some off.

mjhibby
30-11-2019, 01:43 PM
No point in changing team but subs will be really important today with tired legs. I'm sure it will be Mallan for Allan,squirrel for Flo but the third one will depend on the score I'd guess.

euro Hibby
30-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Middleton lone has not worked so well and with Boyle back and an OK bench , you are going to have to be great in training to get a look in at the minute.

Hopefully, we arebetter today than midweek.

euro Hibby
30-11-2019, 01:48 PM
sorry loan LOL

nonshinyfinish
30-11-2019, 01:52 PM

Sounds like he could still have a part to play – it's the time of year for a calendar signing… :hmmm:

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 01:59 PM
Both goalies in yellow.

Bad start by the ref and we haven't even kicked off yet.

Speedway
30-11-2019, 02:00 PM
Ross is clever by keeping a winning side together. He’s rebuilding morale and has said, if the team play well I don’t have many players to sign in January.

This lets them know that they can be his favourites. He won’t sign for signings sake.

Today’s a big test for us.

Whatever the result, he did the right thing keeping the winning team together.

heretoday
30-11-2019, 02:03 PM

He can piss off back to Ibrox then.

Saint Hibee
30-11-2019, 02:07 PM

A bit harsh given that he’s just signing posters for kids!

Captain Trips
30-11-2019, 02:08 PM

Yes not doing enough or done.

Diclonius
30-11-2019, 02:08 PM
That was a handball surely?

Speedway
30-11-2019, 02:09 PM
Sheep take the lead.

Brightside
30-11-2019, 02:09 PM
Started well - couple of good chances.

HibeeHibernian4
30-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Been on top here, good start.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Slow start but we've settled nicely now. Kamberi and Newell bit with shots on target.

Speedway
30-11-2019, 02:12 PM
Encouragingly, we’re really going at them.

Smiggy 7-0
30-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Any links to watch today's game?

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:14 PM
Slivka has started very well. Him and Halberg seems to work.

Mr Grieves
30-11-2019, 02:16 PM
I wish I was sitting in that slither of sun in the east.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:17 PM
Newell had a shot like a pass back then tried a volleyed pass to Slivka that was like a rocket.

He's bright and lively today though.

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Slivka on this form is well worth a new deal

Mr Grieves
30-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Yas!

YehButNoBut
30-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Nice 1-0 to the Hibees, what a run we're on :flag:

Doidge once more

Pretty Boy
1-0 Doidge. Out jumps the keeper from a frankly awful Allan Cross and it trickles in.

Another scrappy goal for his growing collection. What a man.

Speedway
Yes!!!

calumhibee1
1-0 Doidge. Out jumps the keeper from a frankly awful Allan Cross and it trickles in.

Not the worst cross imo. Hang them up for Doidge and he’ll cause chaos.

Brightside
nice. hes rubbish the doidger.

Mr Grieves
Doidge is a goal machine

Ryan91

Doesn't do conventional goals does our boy Doidge

Vault Boy
Oh my god

CloudSquall
350k is starting to look a bargain :greengrin

30-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Who let the Doidge out?
Who who who who who?

Diclonius
Another world class finish from Doidge. :faf: I love him.

1 8 7 5
Yes Hibernian!!

Vault Boy
He's jumped about 18 feet there

GreenLake
Dominant Doidge

Lago
Sure is😜

makaveli1875
Doidgey is on fire

McHibby
30-11-2019, 02:22 PM
Yes!!!

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Watching Hibs is suddenly very enjoyable again.

where'stheslope
Doidge, first player to score in 4 consecutive league games this season!!!!

Aldo

I’m sure it’s not a goal unless it hits the net???

murray26
The artful Doidger ✅

Vault Boy
Really sexy football from us today.

brydekirk
He's jumped about 18 feet there

😂

Yorkshire HFC

I don't care how many bottles of wine he buys in Asda tonight!

CMac1988
30-11-2019, 02:24 PM
His reaction was priceless. He couldn't believe it went in! He out jumped the keepers hands and won the ball. It's refreshing having a player that's capable of winning the ball up front in the air.

Captain Trips
30-11-2019, 02:24 PM
I don't care how many bottles of wine he buys in Asda tonight!

Vintage Doidge

CloudSquall
30-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Neil McCann Bbc,

""When Scott Allan puts it in, it is a big flighted cross, but Laurentiu Branescu should be favourite all day long. He's nearly six foot five. Fair play to Christian Doidge, though, he jumps early and makes no contact with the goalkeeper""

Can't wait to see the highlights of a striker out jumping a 6ft 5inch keeper :greengrin

Speedway
30-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Buddies equalise

CloudSquall
30-11-2019, 02:27 PM
St Mirren equalise and Hearts go bottom, Kickback meltdown initiated :greengrin

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:29 PM
Good strike by Halberg. Keeper makes a bit of a meal of it.

Speedway
30-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Mothers take the lead.

nonshinyfinish
30-11-2019, 02:31 PM
St Mirren equalise and Hearts go bottom, Kickback meltdown initiated :greengrin

Good thing they never wanted Ross, eh? Dodged a bullet there.

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Great effort from Hallberg on his weak foot. Doidge heads over the resultant corner because he doesn't feel like scoring again right now.

heretoday
30-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Sorry I missed the goal. Sounds like a classic Doidgeball.

Speedway
30-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Great effort from Hallberg on his weak foot. Doidge heads over the resultant corner because he doesn't feel like scoring again right now.

As Boyle said this week ‘we’re flying now that Doidgey has decided to show up’

CloudSquall
30-11-2019, 02:33 PM

Once again savvy business from Mrs Budge.

HibeeHibernian4
Is it greedy to want a second while we're so dominant? :greengrin

Vault Boy
Hanlon playing like peak Ferdinand the day. Loves a scrap with Sow.

Pretty Boy
Great ball by Newell, 60 yard pass, picks out Doidge but he hits it straight at the keeper from a tightish angle. Similar to last week v Motherwell.

skyehibee
30-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Any links?

Brightside
poor miss from the super striker.

jacomo
Is it greedy to want a second while we're so dominant? :greengrin

Prudent i would say. Rod will be proud of you.

Speedway
Killie keeper is having a busy day.

jacomo
30-11-2019, 02:35 PM

They wanted Ross but he wanted Hibs.

Mr Grieves
30-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Great ball by Newell, 60 yard pass, picks out Doidge but he hits it straight at the keeper from a tightish angle. Similar to last week v Motherwell.

That was a lovely ball, Doidge maybe should have done better

where'stheslope
30-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Have Killie had a strike at goal yet????

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Hämäläinen looks decent for Killie. Fullbacks probably their strongest area.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Great knockdown by the goal machine. Kamberi volley hits a defender.

nonshinyfinish

Niko Hämäläinen, what a ****ing signing?

HoboHarry

How the ferk did you write his name like that? Looks like you were leaking ink from a fountain pen 😁

Speedway
30-11-2019, 02:41 PM
Close from Kambo

CMac1988
That was a lovely ball, Doidge maybe should have done better

Done well to give himself the attempt but would have liked to see him work the keeper more there.

We've looked really nice in possession and going forward there's been good pace with some nice passing. It's also really good to see us more relentless in defence with a number of interception and challenges in the midfield. Slivka and Newell in particular showing the kind of effort that they've perhaps been criticised for not showing enough of in the past.

Pretty Boy

Nope.

Without wishing to tempt fate, Sow looks humpty.

Mr Grieves

No, have we had a free kick?

Vault Boy
Good hit from Kamberi in the box blocked, Hallberg's follow up bounces wide.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Newell wins the ball well then drags a strike a yard wide.

Diclonius
Joe Newell actually looks a player.

James70
BBC stats - 62% possession to Hibs, 9 shots and 6 on target, no shots from Kilmarnock.

nonshinyfinish
Nope.

Without wishing to tempt fate, Sow looks humpty.

Nade looked, was, is and always will be humpty, but he still scored against us.

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Just wide from Newell. We would be well worth a second.

Speedway
We need to make this dominance count.

Pretty Boy
Kevin Clancy is an absolute joker.

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Newell looking for a penalty, absolutely no chance.

Ryan91
30-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Clancy being Tom Kite as usual

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Another well worked move, another shot blocked.

Unbelievably a guy next to me moaning we have been 'pish'.

Vault Boy
Best performance from Slivka I think I've ever seen. He's been everywhere.

Diclonius
We're winning the ball and looking confident and stuff. I haven't seen this since peak Lennon.

Aldo
30-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Mon Hibs. Let’s get a second before HT

Vault Boy
Another well worked move, another shot blocked.

Unbelievably a guy next to me moaning we have been 'pish'.

You sitting next to a Killie fan PB?

CRAZYHIBBY
Big doidge suddenly becoming the best £350000 we've ever spent.....from zero to hero

The Spaceman
Hallberg and Slivka absolutely strolling it in midfield.

Speedway
Half time

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:47 PM
You sitting next to a Killie fan PB?

The guys a moaning old slaver. Never has a good word to say about us. Lives to moan.

cocteautwin
30-11-2019, 02:47 PM
Hibs looking great this half. Hope it continues second half.

SJNB Hibby
30-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Well that's the best half of all-round team football from Hibs I have seen this season

calumhibee1
Outstanding first half.

Vault Boy
Very good performance. Same again in the second half and we can be really, really pleased.

Juice-Terry
30-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Well that's the best half of all-round team football from Hibs I have seen this season
Very pleasing. Great first half from Hibs.

wallpaperman
Really nice performance, just missing the second goal we really deserve.

Worried about Clancy, Killie players just fall over and he gives a foul.

hfc rd
Excellent 1st half performance by Hibs

In complete control. Can’t even remember Killie having an attempt at goal.

Kevin Clancy has been his usual inept self. Horrendous official just like the rest of his colleagues at the SFA.

More of the same in the 2nd please!

Pretty Boy
The only complaint is we should be out of sight. Totally dominant.

hibsbollah
30-11-2019, 02:50 PM
Big doidge suddenly becoming the best £350000 we've ever spent.....from zero to hero

Remember, the key is to pretend youve 'rated him since Day One'. No-one will notice whether you did or didnt, and you can come out of it smelling like Mr Wyscout.

H18S NX
30-11-2019, 02:50 PM
The guys a moaning old slaver. Never has a good word to say about us. Lives to moan....I know a few like that m8.

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 02:51 PM
The benefit of having so many midfield technicians is really showing today.

We've gone all year thinking we were desperate for a destroyer, but it doesn't matter so much when you utilise what you have and keep the ball for 60%+ of the game. Great work rate too.

Pretty Boy
Great ovation for Josh Taylor at HT.

Pity no one can hear what he's saying.

Mr Grieves
We've been dominant. Our full backs are bombing forward, centre backs are keeping Sow under control, some nice passing in midfield and the strikers work well together, happy so far. Their keeper looks humpty so we should shoot on sight in the second half

hibsbollah
The guys a moaning old slaver. Never has a good word to say about us. Lives to moan.

I think you are sitting next to at least 25% of section 42 lower.

where'stheslope
30-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Michael Stewart says "Hibs are playing well, but not worth a 2nd goal"????

HibeeHibernian4
30-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Excellent 1st half performance by Hibs

In complete control. Can’t even remember Killie having an attempt at goal.

The stats suggest they haven't. 13 Hibs shots (6 on target) to Kilmarnock's 0. :aok:

Bobby's Cinema
30-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Moving the ball with speed and purpose what a difference. Game could have been won at half time. Really confident at the back so far

Newell and hallberg merge into the same guy at times similar running styles.

RyeSloan
The only complaint is we should be out of sight. Totally dominant.

Agreed. We had free reign that half and should have pressed home the advantage. We just lacked that last finish or pass.

Surely Killie will not be so passive second half, can’t remember ever seeing them sit off and let us play like that.

Still will take that every time, some really nice football and a balanced looking side.

hfc rd
Great to see our very own champ Josh Taylor getting a standing ovation!

hibsbollah
30-11-2019, 02:54 PM

Really desperate for a GIF of his 'fresh air swipe and falling over' here

MWHIBBIES
Really good so far, great shape not allowing Killie a sniff and look dangerous every time we go forward.

Ryan91

Normally quite like Mikey Stewart as a pundit, but that's a load of keek.

We're well on top

wallpaperman
30-11-2019, 02:55 PM

Pretty positive crowd in the FF upper.

One guy was losing it a bit about Clancy with some cracking swearing that my 8 year old found hilarious, but hard to fault his sentiment.

Booked4Being-Ugly
We’re strolling this but Clancy is a worry as per.

FilipinoHibs
BBC has us on 62% procession and 11 shots to Killie's 0.

Carheenlea
Playing very well and comfortably on top. Winning most of the second balls in middle of park and Kilmarnock haven’t laid a glove on us.

HibeeHibernian4
30-11-2019, 02:56 PM

https://gfycat.com/betterfearlessalligatorgar

wookie70
30-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Killie have been the worse side at ER in the league this year. No energy and playing like it is a friendly. We have been pretty good and look like a team. Every player getting involved and Hecks signings looking better and better. If we up the tempo we could batter them

Bangkok Hibby
30-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Moving the ball with speed and purpose what a difference. Game could have been won at half time. Really confident at the back so far

Newell and hallberg merge into the same guy at times similar running styles.

And what a pleasure to see them taking quick throw ins

hibsbollah
30-11-2019, 02:58 PM
https://gfycat.com/betterfearlessalligatorgar

Pleasing:aok:

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 02:59 PM
2 more goals would put us up to 5th. That's achievable when looking at the respective performances of each team so far.

Aldo
30-11-2019, 02:59 PM

https://twitter.com/NewcoTed/status/1083460169126764544?s=20

wallpaperman
30-11-2019, 03:02 PM
2 more goals would put us up to 5th. That's achievable when looking at the respective performances of each team so far.

Only need one more, as scored more goals.

HibeeHibernian4
30-11-2019, 03:03 PM
Only need one more, as scored more goals.

Sssh don't tell the players or they'll try and sit on a 2-0 lead. :wink:

McHibby
30-11-2019, 03:03 PM
Pretty positive crowd in the FF upper.

One guy was losing it a bit about Clancy with some cracking swearing that my 8 year old found hilarious, but hard to fault his sentiment.

Some of the creative swearing was one of the things I loved the most about going to the football when I was wee!! To be fair though, I did start watching Hibs when in the late '80s so I had to find enjoyment from somewhere 😂

YehButNoBut
30-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Ya beauty 2-0 Hibees, what a team :flag:

Naismith scores

Pretty Boy
2-0 Naismith. Great move, solid strike, keeper beat at the near post. We should just shoot on site as he looks awful.

Mr Grieves
Yes, bullet from Naismith

Ryan91
What. A. Strike

The Spaceman
What a goal!!! Calypso football.

Aldo
What is happening btw! 2-0 GET IN

Brightside
excellent.

Vault Boy
Absolute cannon.

oldbiker
30-11-2019, 03:05 PM
cracking goal by the sound of it, :thumbsup:

Vault Boy
Sign him up.

GreenLake
Screamer

heretoday
30-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Is this a Naisy I see before me?

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 03:06 PM
I'm not overstating it when I say Slivka might be the best midfielder to ever play the sport.

YehButNoBut
30-11-2019, 03:07 PM
We're now on same points and same goal diff as Killie, another goal for us would be nice.

SanFranHibs
30-11-2019, 03:07 PM
Looks better after each game.

Now we just need St Johnstone to equalize.

:flag:

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Power booked.

Aldo
30-11-2019, 03:08 PM

They are 2 down unfortunately

Mr Grieves
30-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Killie have had a shot

CmoantheHibs
30-11-2019, 03:10 PM

I was typing similar when I noticed well had scored another.

heretoday
30-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Hey we're fifth! Europe beckons.

Onion
30-11-2019, 03:11 PM
We're now on same points and same goal diff as Killie, another goal for us would be nice.

BBC table showing us into 5th, above Killie.

Inconsequential
30-11-2019, 03:12 PM
Naismith is rubbish! Worst full back ever to wear the green! Get him out the team.... oh, just hang on a mo...:wink:

surreyhibbie
30-11-2019, 03:14 PM
BBC table showing us into 5th, above Killie.

goals scored. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:14 PM
Great save by Maxwell. We've gone sloppy last 5 minutes

HoboHarry
30-11-2019, 03:15 PM
They are 2 down unfortunately

Ah well, well have to settle for Sevco beating the mongrels 15-0.

SJNB Hibby
30-11-2019, 03:16 PM
Great save by Maxwell. We've gone sloppy last 5 minutes

Yeah we're letting them back into it

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 03:16 PM
Great work from Stevenson to head that out after Maxwell's good save. Under the cosh a bit the now.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:17 PM
Time for a change I think. Boyles pace could be an asset here.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:19 PM
Mallan called in and getting stripped.

HibeeHibernian4
30-11-2019, 03:19 PM
We're doing that thing again aren't we?

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Mallan for Allan.

rcarter1
30-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Great stuff Hibs, just dinnae hi and sit back please . All out attack is our only option..

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:22 PM
2-1.

Been coming last few minutes. Need to get the ball down again.

Ryan91
Still no clean sheets

Mr Grieves
Goal killie, we've been sleeping since we scored

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:23 PM
We seem to have resorted to long balls and it's not working. Get it down and play again.

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 03:23 PM
That's been coming. Test of character now.

Aldo
30-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Need to step this up.

They will be up for it after scoring. Cmon

heretoday
A goal waiting to happen. Now we'll see if there's a new resilience.

Pretty Boy
Boyle now getting ready.

rcarter1
That's been coming. Test of character now.

Aye the team still need to learn how to keep momentum. Could end up with egg on our faces..

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:26 PM
Boyle for Kamberi.

delbert
30-11-2019, 03:28 PM
2-1.

Been coming last few minutes. Need to get the ball down again.

For all that people talk about adding a forward or a defensive midfielder which we both need, I think our most pressing requirement is for a couple of defenders who can actually defend properly because we just cannot keep teams out for 90 minutes, we are extremely soft at the back and have been for months - this needs sorted out pronto !!

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:29 PM
Boyle shot deflected a yard wide.

rcarter1
30-11-2019, 03:30 PM
Mon Boyler!!

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Boyle breathing life into this. Brilliant pass from Hanlon to find him.

Pretty Boy
Great tackle by Halberg, weak shot. Some very good battling in the last few minutes, a real will to win.

Pretty Boy
Horgan now stripped.

nonshinyfinish
30-11-2019, 03:32 PM
Great tackle by Halberg, weak shot. Some very good battling in the last few minutes, a real will to win.

Melker's a big honey.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:33 PM
Horgan for Newell, he's played well.

Fans responding to the team battling. It:s easy to get behind a team that are clearly giving their all.

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 03:34 PM
Doidge doing well to take the pressure off by winning a free kick.

Vault Boy
30-11-2019, 03:35 PM
If ever we could use a counter attack goal from one of our two quick wingers, it'd be now.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Handball shout, Boyle was looking for it but it did hit the arm.