PDA

View Full Version : Police Scotland's football fans survey

ABZHFC
28-11-2019, 04:21 PM
https://consult.scotland.police.uk/surveys/football-engagement-strategy/

Apologies if this has been posted already, haven't seen it on here myself.

Today is the last day to complete this survey that asks Scottish football fans to comment on how they feel the standards of policing football matches are in this country. I myself am no great fan of some of their tactics, particularly at grounds like Parkhead and Ibrox, but I do commend Police Scotland for giving us the opportunity to have our say.

Takes a few minutes, hope everyone makes their voice heard!

Monts
28-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Done. Thanks for sharing. Hadn't heard anything about it.

ABZHFC
28-11-2019, 09:27 PM
Done. Thanks for sharing. Hadn't heard anything about it.

No worries pal, like I say, good chance for us to hopefully get our voices heard!

vuefrom1875
28-11-2019, 09:53 PM
https://consult.scotland.police.uk/surveys/football-engagement-strategy/

Apologies if this has been posted already, haven't seen it on here myself.

Today is the last day to complete this survey that asks Scottish football fans to comment on how they feel the standards of policing football matches are in this country. I myself am no great fan of some of their tactics, particularly at grounds like Parkhead and Ibrox, but I do commend Police Scotland for giving us the opportunity to have our say.

Takes a few minutes, hope everyone makes their voice heard!
For police scotland read Weggie polis 😎

Sammy7nil
28-11-2019, 10:16 PM
For police scotland read Weggie polis 😎

Read POLICE SCOTLAND Stirling :greengrin

Carheenlea
28-11-2019, 11:24 PM
I’ve no complaints with the policing of football in Scotland at present. The biggest cause for complaint was always our treatment in Glasgow, specifically Ibrox and Celtic Park, but in the last couple of years there has been quite a noticeable softening and less abrasive policing of Hibs supporters at those grounds compared to the more robust nature of before.
If you go to the football, enjoy your day out and behave in a reasonable manner then you’ll probably not attract the attention of any police officers.

ABZHFC
28-11-2019, 11:51 PM
I’ve no complaints with the policing of football in Scotland at present. The biggest cause for complaint was always our treatment in Glasgow, specifically Ibrox and Celtic Park, but in the last couple of years there has been quite a noticeable softening and less abrasive policing of Hibs supporters at those grounds compared to the more robust nature of before.
If you go to the football, enjoy your day out and behave in a reasonable manner then you’ll probably not attract the attention of any police officers.

I thought this as well on recent visits to Parkhead and Ibrox. One thing I would say though, stewarding does seem to be a big issue, and they are often under the commands of the police. Also, I guess if you're the kind of fan who wants to stand and sing for 90 minutes, you're more likely to get unwanted attention from them

Sammy7nil
29-11-2019, 07:06 AM
I thought this as well on recent visits to Parkhead and Ibrox. One thing I would say though, stewarding does seem to be a big issue, and they are often under the commands of the police. Also, I guess if you're the kind of fan who wants to stand and sing for 90 minutes, you're more likely to get unwanted attention from them

Ninety minutes singing you have probably had to much drink :greengrin

Hibernian Verse
29-11-2019, 07:37 AM
Ninety minutes singing you have probably had to much drink :greengrin

You can get two hours straight at the local choir

Keith_M
29-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Also, I guess if you're the kind of fan who wants to stand and sing for 90 minutes, you're more likely to get unwanted attention from them

Well us Hibbies are quite safe, then, as we're usually a bunch of borin bassas.

On the other hand, if they decided to clamp down on moaning at games...

ABZHFC
29-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Well us Hibbies are quite safe, then, as we're usually a bunch of borin bassas.

On the other hand, if they decided to clamp down on moaning at games...

Guilty as charged :wink:

Sammy7nil
29-11-2019, 06:22 PM
You can get two hours straight at the local choir

Is it BYOB :greengrin :wink: