PDA

View Full Version : Half season ticket question

steelendhibs
27-11-2019, 06:25 AM
Better financially to get my son a half season ticket rather than pay individual match tickets, but I can only take him to certain games ie can’t take him to evening games, so just going to pay for individual tickets for myself. Can you buy a half season ticket for a child without a half season ticket for an adult?

ChooseLife
27-11-2019, 09:57 AM
Yes you can

mvteng
27-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Better financially to get my son a half season ticket rather than pay individual match tickets, but I can only take him to certain games ie can’t take him to evening games, so just going to pay for individual tickets for myself. Can you buy a half season ticket for a child without a half season ticket for an adult?

yes, you can.

the risk is that the seat next to him may be sold though (either to another half season ticket or for an individual game).

Scouse Hibee
27-11-2019, 11:17 AM

To guarantee you get next to him buy two child ST’s and upgrade one to adult each time you can attend.

steelendhibs
28-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Thanks folks. Looked on the half season ticket purchase link and looks like a child ticket is for 2 years and upwards. Wonder if that means under 2s are free?