PDA

View Full Version : The old North Enclosure

Carheenlea
24-11-2019, 09:02 PM
A fabulous picture of Steve Archibald scoring against Celtic and celebrating in front of the north enclosure. (Courtesy of the Auld Hibs FB page)
Who on here used to watch from the north enclosure? I think it might have been the only part of the old ground I never viewed a game from - certainly have no recollection of watching from there, but it always looked a cracking part of the ground, particularly on the big occasions.

https://i.postimg.cc/NGrPXqbk/D1-A5-D9-BF-799-C-4-F8-F-B965-3-F996-DD3-B0-A9.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Smartie
24-11-2019, 09:09 PM
A fabulous picture of Steve Archibald scoring against Celtic and celebrating in front of the north enclosure. (Courtesy of the Auld Hibs FB page)
Who on here used to watch from the north enclosure? I think it might have been the only part of the old ground I never viewed a game from - certainly have no recollection of watching from there, but it always looked a cracking part of the ground, particularly on the big occasions.

https://i.postimg.cc/NGrPXqbk/D1-A5-D9-BF-799-C-4-F8-F-B965-3-F996-DD3-B0-A9.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

I was in there for my first game at Easter Road and never went back.

It was quite good, I remember getting a touch of the ball and having to chuck it back to John McClelland.

Peevemor
24-11-2019, 09:25 PM
My mates and I went to the North Enclosure for a couple of years up until Kenny Waugh covered the East terracing, basically because we were sick of getting soaked when it rained and because the atmosphere was better.

Toward the halfway line was the prime spot.

I remember a couple of games when it was packed well above any safe capacity and once thought I was going to pass out in the crush of bodies.

Ringothedog
24-11-2019, 09:33 PM
I was a season ticket holder for a few years there, it was mental at times

Lago
24-11-2019, 09:37 PM
I was in there when Pat Stanton scored twice against Rangers, 2 headed goals if I remember correctly. ��

oneone73
24-11-2019, 09:38 PM
I used to watch the Tornadoes from there. Happy days

Frankhfc
24-11-2019, 09:38 PM
We were season ticket holders about 4 rows up from there in the North Stand just about every year that I can remember in the 70's. The North Enclosure could get awfy busy down there and it was normally a decent atmosphere.

BILLYHIBS
24-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Used to go there all the time for many years
The waft o baccy and the craic from the crowd usually die hard mental Hibees above us we had the footstompers in the North Stand who only knew one song “Hibees! Hibees!”
Halcyon days!

Jonnyboy
24-11-2019, 09:52 PM
Only ever went to the old North Enclosure for reserve games. I was an East Terracing regular for the first team games :greengrin

Topographic Hibby
24-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Used to go in there quite often. As someone else said, I was getting fed-up getting soaked on the main terrace!!

Saw us take the lead v Celtic with Craig Paterson scoring (they came back with 4!!). The SC game v Hearts on the way to Hampden in 79. Being one of 1191 in the ground v Partick a year or so later after we were relegated. Then a few years gap till I took by oldest daughter to see Alloa in the LC when Chic Charnley scored from his own half.

Great place, but bonkers as hell!!

offshorehibby
24-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Same here had a few good years in the North in the 80's. Great atmosphere great great laughs.
We moved over to the East eventually although the day of the CS gas the queues everywhere were mental that day so we decided to nip into enclosure that day. Best move ever.

IberianHibernian
24-11-2019, 10:01 PM
Was never a regular in the North Enclosure but one of my happiest memories as a Hibs fan was watching New Year Derby from there in 1976 ( ? ) . We won 3 v 0 with all the goals in the first half . King Paddy was absolutely immense . We could probably have repeated score of 1973 but took pity on opponents on a very wet day . I remember being there for Boxing Day friendly against Man Utd in about 1980 too and against Partick Thistle in final home match in relegation season 79 / 80 ( crowd of about 1000 ) . Also remember seeing reserve league matches from there in days when reserve matches were played on Saturdays at 3 pm like first team .

Iggy Pope
24-11-2019, 10:01 PM
That entire enclosure North and South was Hibs when I was a kid. Andy McVannan’s excellent We Are Hibernian FC tome has my account of a very sair nut gained the day Joe Baker came back to town. Wasnae a place for four footers.

GibbytheHibby2
24-11-2019, 10:03 PM
That was my fave place to go for years. Loved it.

Frazerbob
24-11-2019, 10:07 PM
I only ever watched one game from the North Enclosure. It was a memorable one though. We lost 2-1 to Dundee Utd.....what was so memorable about that you ask.......Hearts were also losing to a team from Dundee with a couple of late goals.

IberianHibernian
24-11-2019, 10:07 PM
I was in there when Pat Stanton scored twice against Rangers, 2 headed goals if I remember correctly. ��I remember watching that game from the Cave where Paddy scored both goals . Both headers I`m sure too .

inglisavhibs
24-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Remember being in there for a Rangers game in the mid 60’s. Around 40000 at the game and couldn’t believe how many Rangers fans were on that huge terracing opposite. I think they beat us that day.

mim
24-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Only ever went to the old North Enclosure for reserve games. I was an East Terracing regular for the first team games :greengrin

This.
Can't remember why.

IberianHibernian
24-11-2019, 10:19 PM
That entire enclosure North and South was Hibs when I was a kid. Andy McVannan’s excellent We Are Hibernian FC tome has my account of a very sair nut gained the day Joe Baker came back to town. Wasnae a place for four footers.I was in North Stand at game against Aberdeen on Joe Baker`s return in January 1971 and along with thrashing of Sporting Lisbon in 1972 is still my favourite Hibs game ( and I was there in 2007 , 2016 though not at 7 - 0 in 73 ) . Will have to look for article / book you mention - I was there in 2016 and saw great emotion but can never forget tears of older fans near me in North Stand the day Joe and Paddy scored goals against Aberdeen ( who were on a great run and hadn`t let in a goal for about 15 games while we were having a bad league season in which we did well in cups including Europe ) .

Speedway
24-11-2019, 10:35 PM
I watched from there for the last time as Miller’s Marvels dazzled Dundee 0-0 somewhere around 1989.

LaMotta
24-11-2019, 10:39 PM

Great picture:hibees

I stood in there twice , both in 1985 during our league cup run to the final, and saw us score 12 goals in those 2 games vs I think Cowdenbeath and Motherwell.

Im sure the old scoreboard was operated from there as my old boy was updating the scoreboard for one of those games as his mate who usually did it was away for one of them.

Was a great place to stand!

Hiber-nation
24-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Alternated between the East terracing and the North (and originally South) Enclosure for years. Happy days. I remember pre-segregation mayhem in the 4-1 game against Celtic, must have been 1978. All great fun.

Iggy Pope
24-11-2019, 10:44 PM
I was in North Stand at game against Aberdeen on Joe Baker`s return in January 1971 and along with thrashing of Sporting Lisbon in 1972 is still my favourite Hibs game ( and I was there in 2007 , 2016 though not at 7 - 0 in 73 ) . Will have to look for article / book you mention - I was there in 2016 and saw great emotion but can never forget tears of older fans near me in North Stand the day Joe and Paddy scored goals against Aberdeen ( who were on a great run and hadn`t let in a goal for about 15 games while we were having a bad league season in which we did well in cups including Europe ) .

It was the first goal Bobby Clark had conceded in about 100 years when Paddy beat him but when Joe scored I got lifted up by my cousin Tam taking my bonce right on to the underside of the (big square) chin of the fellah immediately behind us. Great days. Wish I was still that size.

tamig
24-11-2019, 10:45 PM
Was in there for a Scottish Cup game in the early 80s against Aberdeen. Just next to the tunnel. It was mobbed. There was a big group of their casuals on the other side of the tunnel and they started lobbing missiles over. A huge screw hit my sister just above the eye that left her needing first aid. *******s.

Iggy Pope
24-11-2019, 10:46 PM
I watched from there for the last time as Miller’s Marvels dazzled Dundee 0-0 somewhere around 1989.

You need your auld Avatar back....

BS44
24-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Was in there for a Scottish Cup game in the early 80s against Aberdeen. Just next to the tunnel. It was mobbed. There was a big group of their casuals on the other side of the tunnel and they started lobbing missiles over. A huge screw hit my sister just above the eye that left her needing first aid. *******s.

That's how I remember the enclosure around that time too. Whenever Hearts or either of Glasgow's worst were at ER there always seemed to be trouble at the tunnel

banchoryhibs
24-11-2019, 10:57 PM

I used to go in there - really enjoyed it.

One game a guy who had just bought a pie and Bovril from the hut saw the ball heading for him. he turned his back on it to protect his scran. The ball went over his head, bounced off the corrugated wall and rebounded into him, Bovril, pie the lot! He was raging! :greengrin

The Harp
25-11-2019, 12:27 AM
My regular vantage point in the early days as a kid at ER was always above the path between the low and high east terracing from the late 50s.
For reserve games we always went to the north enclosure though, probably because the terracing wouldn't have been open for those games.

kaimendhibs
25-11-2019, 12:55 AM
Only first team game I remember seeing in there was a 4 1 loss v Celtc.
Went in for reserve games loads

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Scorrie
25-11-2019, 06:52 AM
I stood there when Benny scored a hat trick against Celtic in a hastily rearranged friendly. A bizarre fitbaw day that was!

bigwheel
25-11-2019, 07:43 AM
I stood there when Benny scored a hat trick against Celtic in a hastily rearranged friendly. A bizarre fitbaw day that was!

iirc I was in the South enclosure that day

superfurryhibby
25-11-2019, 07:55 AM
Didn't go there often as a boy, it was mission impossible to climb in to that part of the ground. It became the family area when it was all seated in the early-mid 90's and me and my eldest went there regularly before he started playing Saturdays himself (by then I had resigned myself to having to pay to eatch Hibs). One thing I do remember, other than the odd restricted view due to pillars, was the smell of the Wintergreen Lineament from the dressing rooms. Fair reeking.

Back in the day, which for me was early-late 70's, I was always envious of the people in the North Stand Enclosure, it generated a lot of noise and always seemed like it was bouncing. The East Terracing was often far away from play during big games and as a nipper, it was sometimes hard to get a decent vantage point, unless you arrived early and got into the ground before the crowds arrived.

Peevemor
25-11-2019, 08:21 AM

Same for me.

ChilliEater
25-11-2019, 08:32 AM
I used to go in there in the mid 80's. I was there when we beat Celtic on penalties in the Skol Cup, but had moved to the East by the time we beat them 4-3 in the Scottish, which I'm pretty sure was the same season. I'm in a picture similar to the one in the OP, from a game against Morton that is in John Mackays "The Hibees" book :greengrin

I have a rather surreal recollection of a couple of guys in there one day shouting "bombs away" every time Colin "Bomber" Harris played the ball. They would then chant "The referee's a love child" everytime a decision went against us. It's strange the things you remember :LOL:

BILLYHIBS
25-11-2019, 08:42 AM
I used to go in there in the mid 80's. I was there when we beat Celtic on penalties in the Skol Cup, but had moved to the East by the time we beat them 4-3 in the Scottish, which I'm pretty sure was the same season. I'm in a picture similar to the one in the OP, from a game against Morton that is in John Mackays "The Hibees" book :greengrin

I have a rather surreal recollection of a couple of guys in there one day shouting "bombs away" every time Colin "Bomber" Harris played the ball. They would then chant "The referee's a love child" everytime a decision went against us. It's strange the things you remember :LOL:

I was in the East (halfway line) versus Celtic 4-3 and when Eddie May scored the winner with a diving header and this old guy grabbed me and declared “ Eddie May a star is born!”

At full time the best fans in the world couldnae take a beating fair and square and invaded the pitch looking for a scrap. :greengrin

FilipinoHibs
25-11-2019, 08:45 AM
Used to stand their with a group of friends in the late 70s. Also, remember crammed in for the Liverpool UEFA cup victory.

1959 Hibby
25-11-2019, 08:46 AM
I stood there for years. Favourite moments: ring right behind the pie thrown at Davie Cooper, and seeing George Best’s goal v Celtic (both in the 1970s)

ChilliEater
25-11-2019, 10:57 AM
I was in the East (halfway line) versus Celtic 4-3 and when Eddie May scored the winner with a diving header and this old guy grabbed me and declared “ Eddie May a star is born!”

At full time the best fans in the world couldnae take a beating fair and square and invaded the pitch looking for a scrap. :greengrin

Remember them coming on after the Skol Cup penalties, don't remember after the 4-3. Probably such a regular occurrence from the great unwashed that it failed to register in the memory banks :wink:

Half way up the East around half way became my regular spot. My mates were quite wee, except for Campbell, who was about 6' 4", so I'd just look for Campbell's head above everyone else's to find them :greengrin

H18S NX
25-11-2019, 11:08 AM
I was there for a couple of years before moving upstairs

bigwheel
25-11-2019, 12:39 PM
I was there for a couple of years before moving upstairs

You had to do the apprenticeship in the enclosure to get upstairs with yer Dad! [emoji2]

Alfiembra
25-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Was only in there a couple of times, I remember seeing Jimmy O'Rourke scoring against Aberdeen on a soaking pitch, think it was a header, the ball splatted into a puddle just on the goal line, ball stuck for what seemed like ages then slowly crept over.

Tom Hart RIP
25-11-2019, 01:50 PM
Was in there once when it was seated. Basil Boli chopped down Kevin Harper right in front of me so I stood up to remonstrate with him. He turned round and glared at me before I decided it hadn't been that bad a challenge and sat back down.

Another time I was there for a Hearts game during the 22-in a row and the Hearts players celebrated right in front of me. When they brought out their video, I'm on it as clear as day as some many of them were happy to point out to me.

Tom Hart RIP
25-11-2019, 01:51 PM
Think i might have been in there for Benny's hat trick. Am I right in thinking they only opened the west side of the ground that day?

Hibby Bairn
25-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Arthur Duncan with North Enclosure in the background.

bigwheel
25-11-2019, 01:58 PM
Think i might have been in there for Benny's hat trick. Am I right in thinking they only opened the west side of the ground that day?

Yes. Think that is spot on

Scottie
25-11-2019, 02:03 PM
Used to go there all the time for many years
The waft o baccy and the craic from the crowd usually die hard mental Hibees above us we had the footstompers in the North Stand who only knew one song “Hibees! Hibees!”
Halcyon days!
Thats my memories too, the noise they generated was immense. Night games seemed even louder. :crazy:

HibbyDave
25-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Not a regular there but was in the enclosure a good few times. Remember being in there when Brownlie got a leg break against East Fife.

hibeg
25-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Mostly went there until early 80s. Was there for Best debut v Partick. Also remember Craig Paterson getting dogs abuse on his Rangers debut. Had many great days in that area.

semaj64
25-11-2019, 08:59 PM

Yes that was some game and how Benny got 3, pretty sure there were a few punches thrown in the stand as well! Was a never a calm area or for the feint hearted and a few good bounces along the way.

hibsitis
25-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Spent many a fine time in the North enclosure in the 70s and 80s. Funniest memory was a bloke who had been sent out to do the shopping but had spent more time in the pub than the shop. He turned up with his bag of messages and was last seen at half time time lobbing slices of Milanda up into the North stand.

Waxy
25-11-2019, 09:22 PM
iirc I was in the South enclosure that day
I was in the south enclosure also for Bennys hat trick.
Only other time i can remember being there was when Bobby Thomson got sent off for attacking the linesman against St johnstone.

BILLYHIBS
25-11-2019, 10:43 PM
I was in the south enclosure also for Bennys hat trick.
Only other time i can remember being there was when Bobby Thomson got sent off for attacking the linesman against St johnstone.

Bobby Thomson was a great player for HIBS

He did not hold back :greengrin

My memory was that he stuck the heid on the Lino but no he simply tapped him on the chest ( not a punch) and he fell off the ledge that marked the end of the pitch onto the ash ending up on his bahookey

The outcome was a harsh six month ban and that was the end of him transferred to Blackpool

hibbie02
25-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Can we define the North Enclosure?

I thought I used to go into the North Enclosure in the 80s, which was the Enclosure in the front of the West Stand nearest Albion Road. It was generally full of Bams and was a cracking place to watch the game, particularly in the second half. Some people referencing enclosures in North and South Stands. Don't remember them.... actually I am not that sure I remember much from the 80s.... a wee bit hazy!

tamig
25-11-2019, 10:54 PM

I thought I used to go into the North Enclosure in the 80s, which was the Enclosure in the front of the West Stand nearest Albion Road. It was generally full of Bams and was a cracking place to watch the game, particularly in the second half. Some people referencing enclosures in North and South Stands. Don't remember them....
Its where you’ve described it. It was the bit in front of the North wing of the main stand. Always referred to as the North stand before the redevelopment started.

BILLYHIBS
25-11-2019, 11:02 PM
Its where you’ve described it. It was the bit in front of the North wing of the main stand. Always referred to as the North stand before the redevelopment started.

Yip 9/10 HIBS would be kicking downhill second half so you were always guaranteed bags of action Arthur would always have a shower at half time and reappear hair soaking wet sprinting downhill kicking the ball ahead of the full back beating him for speed you also had the overlapping Shades crashing into any opposition that got in his way the triangle completed by the slight but skillful heart of a lion Sodjer

Brilliant!

tamig
25-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Yip 9/10 HIBS would be kicking downhill second half so you were always guaranteed bags of action Arthur would always have a shower at half time and reappear hair soaking wet sprinting downhill kicking the ball ahead of the full back beating him for speed you also had the overlapping Shades crashing into any opposition that got in his way the triangle completed by the slight but skillful heart of a lion Sodjer
I was only a lad when I saw them Billy but what a team. One of my first games was against Dumbarton. I went with my uncle and my cousin and got plonked on a wall right down the front. We won 5-0 and I asked my uncle what the score was when he collected me at full time. “You’re no bloody coming back” he said 😀

stu in nottingham
26-11-2019, 12:19 AM
Loved the old North Enclosure, it was always my favourite spot in the old stadium. It was so atmospheric in there.

jgl07
26-11-2019, 12:35 AM
We had season tickets in the North Enclosure for a season or two before the new North Stand was opened. We were right behind the Visitors’ dug out.

The problem was that the stewards were always telling us to sit down yet if the occupants of the visitors’ dug out were standing we couldn’t see a thing. The worst offender was Alex McLeish when Motherwell were visiting. He was remarkably grumpy as Hibs won 2-0.

bigwheel
26-11-2019, 02:54 AM

Yes, and in those days the enclosure and old main stand section to the right of the tunnel was termed the “south”...back in those days of course the current South Stand was termed the Dunbar End ..

Yorkshire HFC
26-11-2019, 06:03 AM
[QUOTE=Hibby Bairn;5999300]Arthur Duncan with North Enclosure in the background.

Use to go there occasionally but from what I remember, the view wasn't great.

I was there for Pat Stantons first game as a manager - sure it was 0 - 0 but can't remember who we were playing.

Was also there for the Strasbourg game in UEFA Cup - we won 1 - 0 but went out 2 - 1 on aggregate I think. With Dominic Dropsy in goal for them.

hibbie02
26-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Loved the old North Enclosure, it was always my favourite spot in the old stadium. It was so atmospheric in there.

I didn't have you down as a Bam! :greengrin

Iggy Pope
26-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Bobby Thomson was a great player for HIBS

He did not hold back :greengrin

My memory was that he stuck the heid on the Lino but no he simply tapped him on the chest ( not a punch) and he fell off the ledge that marked the end of the pitch onto the ash ending up on his bahookey

The outcome was a harsh six month ban and that was the end of him transferred to Blackpool

Basically the best place for him. He was a great player at Morton and ****ing terrible at Hibs.

Iggy Pope
26-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Some were speaking about the Stoke City friendly on another thread recently and I watched that from the Enclosure. Last game my old boy attended with me.

A bit later I also stood in the Enclosure the night the SAS stormed the Iranian Embassy and Radio Hibs updated us on events, much more interesting than the relegated ***** we were watching struggle to Partick Thistle.
A lot of the time in this period people went to the Enclosure (north or south end) as it was the only area they had bothered opening.
You could walk from one end to the other at one point, tight squeeze at the back of the tunnel though.

BILLYHIBS
26-11-2019, 03:26 PM
Basically the best place for him. He was a great player at Morton and ****ing terrible at Hibs.

Surprised at that Iggy I quite liked him

A physical presence upfront with a good touch skilful for a big man good in the air not afraid to mix it but on a short fuse

Iggy Pope
26-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Surprised at that Iggy I quite liked him

A physical presence upfront with a good touch skilful for a big man good in the air not afraid to mix it but on a short fuse

I recall a lot of expectation but very little delivery from him. That 8 goal thrashing of Killie around about the time was the falsest of false dawns! Don’t remember much up front work from him either.
He is relevant to the thread mind, as he poked the enclosure side linesman. His most memorable act in a Hibs shirt for me.

Brizo
26-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Loved the old North Enclosure. Back in the early 80s crowds of 4000 to 6000 didn't seem to be that uncommon and while the rest of the ground was sparsely populated the enclosure, particularly up towards the tunnel was always full and a great atmosphere.

And of course when OF and Hertz visited once you were in you couldn't move as it was rammed. Where all the songs started (apart from the North Stand footstompers) and bams congregated. Happy youthful days.

I remember they put benches in it and it then became the first family section.

heretoday
26-11-2019, 03:56 PM
I went there in the 70s and 80s and there were some witty characters about. It could get busy and you didn't get much of a view at times but you couldn't fault it for atmosphere. I saw George Best from there.

JimBHibees
26-11-2019, 04:26 PM

I thought I used to go into the North Enclosure in the 80s, which was the Enclosure in the front of the West Stand nearest Albion Road. It was generally full of Bams and was a cracking place to watch the game, particularly in the second half. Some people referencing enclosures in North and South Stands. Don't remember them.... actually I am not that sure I remember much from the 80s.... a wee bit hazy!

Went in there for a few games it was pretty mental, can remember the Aberdeen game when they scored 5 with at least 3 being dodgy. Also remember some of the criticism of players was off the scale with one or two wanting at some point to have a word with a member of the crowd, Sneddon and Rae come to mind.

Was also in there when John MacDonald clearly dived and Shades was trying to exact some retribution. Can clearly remember the unbiased Record doctoring a photo of the incident to try and show contact.

Hibby Bairn
26-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Used to stand right at the tunnel in the mid-80s so I could give teenage dogs abuse to opposition players. Then I grew up and now comfortably located in the upper west with my Werthers Originals 😀

Radio Hibs was just behind us iirc.

Frankhfc
26-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Went in there for a few games it was pretty mental, can remember the Aberdeen game when they scored 5 with at least 3 being dodgy. Also remember some of the criticism of players was off the scale with one or two wanting at some point to have a word with a member of the crowd, Sneddon and Rae come to mind.

Was also in there when John MacDonald clearly dived and Shades was trying to exact some retribution. Can clearly remember the unbiased Record doctoring a photo of the incident to try and show contact.

He was diver supreme. Did the flying triple somersault with ease without being touched. I'm sure Jamie Walker's been watching back Mcdonald's videos.

The Pointer
26-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Used to stand right at the tunnel in the mid-80s so I could give teenage dogs abuse to opposition players. Then I grew up and now comfortably located in the upper west with my Werthers Originals 😀

Radio Hibs was just behind us iirc.

Sorry for the thread drift, but in those days it would have been Callard and Bowsers toffees (my old man's favourite).

ancient hibee
26-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Like a lot of supporters I used to go to the enclosure for reserve games.Favourite time was watching Jock Buchanan scoring for fun.Think it was about 60 goals one season at the end of the ‘50s.

Fratelli
26-11-2019, 10:00 PM
My memory of the North Enclosure goes back to 1973, Hibs v Leeds United in the UEFA Cup when as an 10 year old with his 2 big brothers, we were positioned near to the dug-out.

Hibs were immense that night but Billy Bremner held things together and went through on penalties when unfortunately Paddy missed during the penalty shoot-out.

But my abiding memory was at the end of the game when the Leeds players handed out their numbered stocking tags but alas I wasn’t a recipient although 2 years later I signed for Edina Hibs and we also had stocking tags!

Great memories...

One Day
27-11-2019, 08:59 AM

I had a season ticket there for a few years

pollution
27-11-2019, 12:36 PM
I had a season ticket there for a few years

I was there only once. Poor sight line for a teenager ie me.

Considering this was a Celtic game you can see how few people chose to stand there. I think the slope made it difficult to see the the Dunbar end.