PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen - New chairman

Unseen work
24-11-2019, 05:49 PM
https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/11/24/changes-at-the-top-mark-new-chapter-for-the-dons/

Interesting and I’m sure exciting times ahead for Aberdeen fans.

Wonder just how much money will be chucked at them now and how the partnership with Atlanta works out.

Stuart93
24-11-2019, 05:59 PM
https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/11/24/changes-at-the-top-mark-new-chapter-for-the-dons/

Interesting and I’m sure exciting times ahead for Aberdeen fans.

Wonder just how much money will be chucked at them now and how the partnership with Atlanta works out.

Said on Twitter it’s a good thing for them in terms of being best of the rest but the guys only ever chucking his cash in to retain 3rd every season because they still won’t get near the rangers or Celtic

Kick in the nuts for us who would like the be in the scrap for 3rd

CloudSquall
24-11-2019, 06:01 PM
If only 40-50% of Aberdeen weren't true blue no surrender types and instead went to Pittodrie they could mount some sort of challenge on the top two eventually, instead they will cement 3rd place at best.

Helensburghhibs
24-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Are they guaranteed any more income than us? Reading that statement, apart from the affiliation with atlanta you could have changed a couple of names and it would have read the same as our takeover statement.

jacomo
24-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Said on Twitter it’s a good thing for them in terms of being best of the rest but the guys only ever chucking his cash in to retain 3rd every season because they still won’t get near the rangers or Celtic

Kick in the nuts for us who would like the be in the scrap for 3rd

We have a new owner as well who is ambitious. I don’t think we should be fearful - investment is not a guarantee of anything after all.

Generally speaking I am happy to see other Scottish clubs attract new investment and be ambitious rather than cost cutting and feeding off scraps.

southern hibby
24-11-2019, 06:38 PM
Wouldn’t be surprised if Aberdeen stayed at Pittodrie and didn’t move into a new stadium as planned. 😉.

GGTTH