PDA

View Full Version : Highlights

HendoDelivered
23-11-2019, 11:52 PM
From Motherwell TV.

https://youtu.be/FJ4sxo38cg0

monktonharp
24-11-2019, 12:20 AM
thanks for that. been searching for highlights for ages.

pedroorange1875
24-11-2019, 12:38 AM
Their goal should never have stood..Motherwell guy nearly on the line interferes with play

bingo70
24-11-2019, 01:49 AM
Thought the Motherwell left winger looked a really good player. Don’t know if it was the same guy that played there all match but from the highlights think it was number 14, Jermaine Hylton?

Had never heard of him until I googled him about 30 seconds ago. Some pace on the guy though.

telford hibbee
24-11-2019, 04:32 AM
Their goal should never have stood..Motherwell guy nearly on the line interferes with play
Agree

Forza Fred
24-11-2019, 06:18 AM
Thought the Motherwell left winger looked a really good player. Don’t know if it was the same guy that played there all match but from the highlights think it was number 14, Jermaine Hylton?

Had never heard of him until I googled him about 30 seconds ago. Some pace on the guy though.

Me neither.

Also thought their number 44, Cole was a handy player too.

Both of them capable of running at defences and inflicting pain.

green day
24-11-2019, 06:29 AM

Didnt notice that at the match but he is clearly between Maxwell and the goalscorer - one of several ridiculous decisions by the officials.

Dmas
24-11-2019, 06:40 AM

Was impressed with seedorf at the game at fir park he was rotten off the bench yesterday though thought the no.14 done well in patches yesterday don’t know if it was him or how well Naismith played that was the cause of that

Hermit Crab
24-11-2019, 06:51 AM
Me neither.

Also thought their number 44, Cole was a handy player too.

Both of them capable of running at defences and inflicting pain.

Devante Cole, he's on loan from Wigan and is Andy Coles son.

Tyler Durden
24-11-2019, 07:13 AM

Looks to me that Stevenson is playing Cole onside

Squealing pig
24-11-2019, 07:18 AM

Some player btw

DaveF
24-11-2019, 07:30 AM

It's very close I agree but Cole does look slightly offside when the ball is struck. Not as obvious howler as it first looks.

Bobby's Cinema
24-11-2019, 07:54 AM
The first goal is Doidge then no question, wasn’t clear from the East.

Some lovely passing for our goals to get us in

JimBHibees
24-11-2019, 07:54 AM

Andrew not Andy :greengrin

JimBHibees
24-11-2019, 08:00 AM

Think he might be when in right back position.

hibee-boys
24-11-2019, 08:10 AM
Scott Allan's through ball for the Kamberi goal, thing of beauty!

Green Man
24-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Thanks for posting the link. The highlights show it was a well balanced game and emphasises how good a win it was for us. I’d forgotten how our third goal came from a dangerous Motherwell attack.

eastterrace
24-11-2019, 09:10 AM
Thought that Motherwell should have had penalty when he was bundled from behind in the second half we got lucky then. Still a great result onwards and upwards.

MWHIBBIES
24-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Thought that Motherwell should have had penalty when he was bundled from behind in the second half we got lucky then. Still a great result onwards and upwards.

Awful from Porteous, very lucky to get away with it

Hibee Mac
24-11-2019, 11:22 AM

Funny that, I thought it was a stonewaller at the game but looking back now I see it as a blatant dive.

If anything it is a foul outside the box that continues into the box where the guy searches for contact and falls to the ground very softly. If the ref was to give anything it would for me it should have been a foul outside the box and potentially a second yellow for Porteous.

So I suppose we were lucky either way. Although I think they were also lucky not to have their first ruled offside for the player interfering in front of Maxwell.

we are hibs
24-11-2019, 11:44 AM
It wasnt a penalty.

Monts
24-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Funny that, I thought it was a stonewaller at the game but looking back now I see it as a blatant dive.

If anything it is a foul outside the box that continues into the box where the guy searches for contact and falls to the ground very softly. If the ref was to give anything it would for me it should have been a foul outside the box and potentially a second yellow for Porteous.

So I suppose we were lucky either way. Although I think they were also lucky not to have their first ruled offside for the player interfering in front of Maxwell.
If a foul occurs outside the box but continues into the box its a penalty

hibbysam
24-11-2019, 12:05 PM

The foul didn’t continue into the box. Porto had a little tug outside, boy got into the box, planted both feet and threw himself down. Clear as day from my seat and should’ve been a booking.

tamig
24-11-2019, 12:13 PM

Are you sure about that?

Marvellous
24-11-2019, 12:18 PM
Scott Allan's through ball for the Kamberi goal, thing of beauty!

Kamberi's assist for Doidge is even better. Outstanding bit of play.

heretoday
24-11-2019, 12:28 PM

Definitely! Makes up for a few injustices done to us in the past.

Deansy
24-11-2019, 01:20 PM
It wasnt a penalty.

Yup - if you watch it at 0.25 you can see that he dives !

Hibee Mac
24-11-2019, 03:20 PM

Really? I always thought it went back to where the original foul took place?

I've got nothing to back that up mind you but just what I've always thought

Monts
25-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Are you sure about that?

Really? I always thought it went back to where the original foul took place?

I've got nothing to back that up mind you but just what I've always thought
https://www.sportskeeda.com/slideshow/football-5-rules-most-fans-confused-unaware-about