PDA

View Full Version : Flo Flo Super Flo ...

basehibby
23-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Flo Flo Super Flo
Flo Flo Super Flo
Super Flo Kamberi

That's exactly what we should be singing after every super-Flo Goal

Dunno what the singing section's trying to sing for Flo at the moment but I feel they are missing a trick here - Flo's name is made for this song and sometimes you just need to keep things simple - go with the Flo so to speak ...

RoscoHibby
23-11-2019, 10:19 PM
Think the malonga should get recycled.

Do do do...

23-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Flo is best player at hibs and deserves not just one song but multiple

hibbysam
23-11-2019, 10:54 PM
His play for the first goal shouldn’t go unnoticed. It would’ve been so easy for him to play the easy ball to Naismith who was in acres in the right back position. Instead he made a top quality turn and the through ball to Newell was as good as Allan’s was to Naismith for the second goal. He also took his goal incredibly well when it would’ve been easy to lash at it early and get blocked.

monktonharp
23-11-2019, 11:00 PM
he had a guid game, and as an auld Hibs song went...….Wullie Ormond knows yer name, if you have a guid game he' ll take yer name...Wullie Ormond knows yer name. (:wink:Scottish manager at the time)

Gloucester Hibs
23-11-2019, 11:12 PM
His little flicks and lay offs are nearly always bang on too, so unselfish. It’s between him and Scotty Allan for the best in our current squad IMO

HendoDelivered
23-11-2019, 11:37 PM
Immense.

Nevi_SOL
24-11-2019, 12:04 AM
The divock origi song is perfect for his name as well

Saturday night and I like the way you move, Florian Kamberi

Godsahibby
24-11-2019, 12:23 AM
He’s already got the greatest song at the club!!

HendoDelivered
24-11-2019, 12:24 AM
The divock origi song is perfect for his name as well

Saturday night and I like the way you move, Flo Kamberi

😎🎵

basehibby
24-11-2019, 04:37 AM
He’s already got the greatest song at the club!!

Has not - majority of the crowd have nae idea what's being sung and so cannot join in.

SouthMoroccoStu
24-11-2019, 04:49 AM
His celebration yesterday was brilliant

Such passion

Godsahibby
24-11-2019, 04:55 AM
Has not - majority of the crowd have nae idea what's being sung and so cannot join in.

It’s not a new song we have been singing it for long enough and have been a few posts on here about it some including the words.

If you do a quick search you should be able to find it mate. It’s song to the tune ‘the lion sleeps tonight’

For the Flo Flo super Flo idea. That song should have been retired when the great Super Joe hung up his boots as a mark of respect.

G B Young
24-11-2019, 10:56 AM
During his first few months under Lennon we were talking about him developing into a multi-million pound asset for the club. He's starting to look that way again. His all-round game has sharpened up and he just seems rejuvenated.

Keith_M
24-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Could somebody post the words to the Flo song, please.

I know it includes "his name is Kamberi", but that's about it :greengrin

basehibby
24-11-2019, 12:11 PM
It’s not a new song we have been singing it for long enough and have been a few posts on here about it some including the words.

If you do a quick search you should be able to find it mate. It’s song to the tune ‘the lion sleeps tonight’

For the Flo Flo super Flo idea. That song should have been retired when the great Super Joe hung up his boots as a mark of respect.

It's crap - Flo deserves better

CL0762
24-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Could somebody post the words to the Flo song, please.

I know it includes "his name is Kamberi", but that's about it :greengrin

There’s a striker a big Swiss striker his name is Kamberi
Signed by Lennon to bring some venom and play the Hibees way
Oh Kamberi Oh Kamberi etc etc

Godsahibby
24-11-2019, 12:55 PM

Could you not have told us before now your thoughts on it and we would have changed it for you? Only been signing it for a season and a half.

Chuck Rhoades
24-11-2019, 01:12 PM

Horse on writing a new one then Elton.

Iggy Pope
24-11-2019, 01:15 PM

:greengrin

Dmas
24-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Can’t believe the current kamberi song got through the filters, had it been posted on here fowk would be questioning the writers alcohol consumption

basehibby
24-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Could you not have told us before now your thoughts on it and we would have changed it for you? Only been signing it for a season and a half.

I barely even realised anyone was attempting to sing anything before in a coordinated fashion - such is the measure of it's crapness as an anthemic football chant

basehibby
24-11-2019, 05:25 PM

No need - it's already there from a previous generation - Flo Flo Super Flo .....

basehibby
24-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Flo is best player at hibs and deserves not just one song but multiple

This - a simple anthemic one needed to go with the daft one that noone knows the words to I reckon :greengrin

Keith_M
24-11-2019, 06:24 PM

Ta

:aok:

RoYO!
24-11-2019, 06:39 PM
As proven by the vocal support at the end of the game- the classics should not be forgotten. A lot of the new ones just aren’t getting across.

I can see everyone (ok a fair few more people) getting involved in the Flo Flo super Flo song.

BILLYHIBS
24-11-2019, 08:00 PM

This

basehibby
25-11-2019, 06:38 AM
As proven by the vocal support at the end of the game- the classics should not be forgotten. A lot of the new ones just aren’t getting across.

I can see everyone (ok a fair few more people) getting involved in the Flo Flo super Flo song.

THIS - football songs should be simple and to the point to allow maximum participation. Particularly songs dedicated to players - all the greatest ones are like that:

eg. Keith Keith Keith Keith Keith .....
Archie Archie - Archie Archie .....
Sauzee - there's only one Sauzee - there's only one Sauzee - there's only one Sauzee .....

Simple and to the point. Result? The entire stadium ends up singing them when the occasion arises. The current Flo song just aint cutting the mustard....

04Sauzee
25-11-2019, 07:52 AM
Notice that he's saying in the press that he met with Ross at Sunderland to discuss a move there before signing again for Hibs.

Future17
25-11-2019, 08:02 AM
Not a fan of singing a song which essentially praises an opposition team's manager.

Northernhibee
25-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Was watching the match highlights on Hibs TV this morning and my partner misheard Cliff Pike saying “cuts back for Kamberi” as “tits out for Kamberi”.

That should be a thing 😂

Diclonius
25-11-2019, 08:15 AM
Notice that he's saying in the press that he met with Ross at Sunderland to discuss a move there before signing again for Hibs.

He seems to really rate Doidge as well.

basehibby
25-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Was watching the match highlights on Hibs TV this morning and my partner misheard Cliff Pike saying “cuts back for Kamberi” as “tits out for Kamberi”.

That should be a thing 😂

:faf::top marksThat could work on some sort of eccentric level - to the tune of Go West probably.

Eyrie
25-11-2019, 07:37 PM

It'll need changed once he makes his debut for Albania.

25-11-2019, 08:18 PM
It'll need changed once he makes his debut for Albania.

To David Guetta's Titanium

He's mullet proof, great hair, great shoes
Kamberi, Kamberi
Ricochet, he takes his aim
Kamberi, Kamberi
You hack him down but he won't fall, he is Albanian
You hack him down but he won't fall, he is Albanian...

Since452
25-11-2019, 08:19 PM
To David Guetta's Titanium

He's mullet proof, great hair, great shoes
Kamberi, Kamberi
Ricochet, he takes his aim
Kamberi, Kamberi
You hack him down but he won't fall, he is Albanian
You hack him down but he won't fall, he is Albanian...

That is absolute genius 😂😂😂

linlithgowhibbie
25-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Flo Kamberi de de de de to Baby Shark

Smartie
25-11-2019, 09:29 PM

That should be a thing 😂

Remember that “put your hands up for Detroit” song?

Get your tits out.

Get your tits out for Kamberi.

basehibby
26-11-2019, 03:01 PM

Please NOOOOO - (had to restrain myself there from turning Hibs.net blue)

Diclonius
27-11-2019, 10:07 AM
Is he ok?

basehibby
27-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Is he ok?

That could be a special song for if he gets injured - to the tune of MJackson's Eddie RUOK ....

Kamberi are you OK - Are You OK - Are you OK Kamberi .....:rockin:

NB - of course we don't want our precious Kambers getting hurt but it's better than the current crap one - and the unbelievably ***** and moronic baby shark pish !

mim
27-11-2019, 12:21 PM
Here's one for Christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

No need for any clever lyrics, just the chorus :agree:

Smartie
27-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Every time I see the “Prince Andrew Deep Deep Doo Doo” thread title in the Holy Ground I think Baby Shark.

My wee girl loves baby shark so I’m immune to it. We have a tradition in our family that my brother and I get horrifically annoying presents for each other’s kids. We got the Frozen special edition recorder for his wee girl and they introduced my wee girl to the joys of baby shark. If you think baby shark is bad, wait until you hear the speeded up version of baby monkey bananananas.

Haymaker
27-11-2019, 04:41 PM

That's reserved for when Tommy Block makes his debut :agree:

H18 SFR
27-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Any news on Flo's injury?

PH91
27-11-2019, 04:56 PM
That's reserved for when Tommy Block makes his debut :agree:

100%

ano hibby
28-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Any news on Flo's injury?

Bump. Anyone..?

HibsTYT
28-11-2019, 02:20 PM
News saying JR "hopeful" he will be fine for Saturday:aok:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/hibs-boss-gives-thoughts-stevie-mallan-and-provides-florian-kamberi-injury-update-1326227