PDA

View Full Version : Well done Jack Ross and the players

Since452
23-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Great start for him. The players showed great character after going behind against a team getting all the plaudits this season. This could be good!

Pretty Boy
23-11-2019, 04:25 PM
It was a hard shift.

First half we played some good stuff. 2nd half was scrappy but we battled hard in awful conditions and showed bags of character. The fans responded to that.

Well done to the manager and the squad.

Carheenlea
23-11-2019, 04:28 PM
An excellent three points well earned against a very good side.
Quite simply, it was an entertaining afternoon at the football.

Johnny Clash
23-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Two good results in a row - confidence starting to build. Going one down so early showed there’s a bit of character and self belief now. The three subs also freshened things up a bit too. Feeling confident that Jack Ross and his team will be heading for goals and glory.

Dibben
23-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Really good performance and could have had another couple of goals.

Great to see the confidence improve- Motherwell will point to the penalty incident (didn’t have a great view in the East) but we obviously had one turned down as well!!

Onwards and upwards!

worcesterhibby
Last game under Heck we were worried about relegation. One match under Jack Ross and suddenly we are top 6 !

calumhibee1
It was a hard shift.

First half we played some good stuff. 2nd half was scrappy but we battled hard in awful conditions and showed bags of character. The fans responded to that.

Well done to the manager and the squad.

:agree:

Not a vintage performance but we fought for everything and deserved it.

Groathillgrump

It's been a while since we've left Easter Road saying that!

A great start, let's keep it going.

Hi Heid Yin
23-11-2019, 04:40 PM
An excellent game of football and an impressive win and performance by our boys.
A great start also for our new manager, Jack Ross.

snedzuk
23-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Really good performance and could have had another couple of goals.

Great to see the confidence improve- Motherwell will point to the penalty incident (didn’t have a great view in the East) but we obviously had one turned down as well!!

Onwards and upwards!

Robinson isn't- he's blaming his side for not tracking enough

Keith_M
23-11-2019, 04:43 PM

:agree:

That's my take on it.

InchHibby
23-11-2019, 04:48 PM
Very pleased with today’s performance, first half we were good and deserved our lead, second half a bit pinned back but we still created and when we did score, we could have scored another two or three.
A very happy happy chappy tonight, congratulations on your debut Jack.

tonyrougier123
23-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Very happy hibee tonight!

Difference in the team since being set up better.

Always knew doidgey had the gift!!

When he scored today all I could think of was the guy on youtube shouting "for **** sake man,it's the guy doidge again" for those who don't know it's a fifa20 totw reference.

And well done JR debut win.👍

GGTTH

hibby6270
23-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Good first half after the wake up call of going one down. Third goal for us was always going to kill the game. Pity we did it “the Hibs way” and waited until the 86th minute to get it.:greengrin

Pluses for me today? Halberg and Silvka looked good together. Doidge and Kamberi - a definite partnership in the making - together.

Roll on next Tuesday!!

Hibernia&Alba
23-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Motherwell are a good side, and 3-1 is an excellent win. There was more energy about us today, especially first half. Happy with that.

THESHIP
23-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Good day for the cabbage. If we beat St Mirren on Tuesday we will have equalled the same points as Heckingbottom managed this season.

The 90+2
23-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Well done everyone involved. Let’s kick on to Tuesday now.

HendoDelivered
23-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Fans, players and management team top drawer today. GGTTH!

Smartie
23-11-2019, 11:55 PM
Particularly pleasing is the fact that we didn't have it all our own way. Motherwell put us under a lot of pressure and we were creaking for a spell during the second half. Unlike under Heckingbottom though we managed to weather that bit of pressure unscathed, we shored the team up without sacrificing too much attacking threat.

The defence in particular deserve credit for standing up to a bit of an onslaught for a spell during that second half.

Thief
24-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Very happy hibee tonight!

Difference in the team since being set up better.

Always knew doidgey had the gift!!

When he scored today all I could think of was the guy on youtube shouting "for **** sake man,it's the guy doidge again" for those who don't know it's a fifa20 totw reference.

And well done JR debut win.[emoji106]

GGTTH

We really, really need to incorporate that line in a song, and belt it out whenever he hits the back of the net!
Fits nicely into the Stone roses ‘at the wheel’ [emoji172]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since452
24-11-2019, 10:34 AM
The biggest thing for me is we more than matched Motherwell for bottle and fight. That gives me real hope as we have plenty skill and talent to go with it. Ross has a real opportunity here