PDA

View Full Version : Credit Where Credit’s Due

Speedway
18-11-2019, 06:08 PM
The club gets it tight from us in the bad times so it’s only fair that they get recognition for getting it right.

This recent set of comms around the explaining of PH’s departure, the new manager search, the build up of his arrival, the interviews today and this new quick fire series; has seen the club emerge from its ‘Silence of the Leanns’ Phase with a much stronger vibe.

Credit to Kenny and the team for starting to turn the ship around.

Proof will be found in the results as always, but the manager has offered us some good chat today in his first round of interviews and I wish him all the best going forward.

1 8 7 5
18-11-2019, 06:12 PM
The club gets it tight from us in the bad times so it’s only fair that they get recognition for getting it right.

This recent set of comms around the explaining of PH’s departure, the new manager search, the build up of his arrival, the interviews today and this new quick fire series; has seen the club emerge from its ‘Silence of the Leanns’ Phase with a much stronger vibe.

Proof will be found in the results as always, but the manager has offered us some good chat today in his first round of interviews and I wish him all the best going forward.

Goodstuff.....Onwards and upwards Hibernian!

Since452
18-11-2019, 06:20 PM

Absolutely agree and was going to post something similar 👍

Alex Trager
18-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Aye I’ve been impressed with the comms of late. Much more improved

Weegreenman
18-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Positively positive 👌🏿

Vault Boy
18-11-2019, 06:42 PM
They're doing a great job. Their hands are tied when the results are in the gutter and there's no positive news to report, nothing they produce would be met positively.

Just look at the difference between the responses to the Doidge quickfire before vs after the Saints game.

The 90+2
18-11-2019, 07:11 PM
It really isn’t Hecky bashing but is it just a coincidence the coms’ have improved 100% since he left as head coach?

Shrekko
18-11-2019, 07:22 PM
The social media stuff has been good all year but a lot of fans have just been tagging mindless abuse on to every message.

It’s difficult when the mood is low but it’s been a thankless task. Now that we’re in a good mood again everything seems ok.

hibby67
18-11-2019, 07:34 PM
I have been quite impressed with Graeme Mathie in the last two YouTube videos
Talks well and seems to be going into more depth to explain the decision made regarding the departure of Paul Heckingbottom and the appointment of Jack Ross
Lets hope I continues

matty_f
18-11-2019, 07:40 PM
The social media stuff has been good all year but a lot of fans have just been tagging mindless abuse on to every message.

It’s difficult when the mood is low but it’s been a thankless task. Now that we’re in a good mood again everything seems ok.

That's exactly right. The media team were in a no win situation as long as the team maintained its no win situation. Every tweet got hammered by folk who for whatever reason thought their comments would be welcomed.

Pagan Hibernia
18-11-2019, 08:25 PM
That's exactly right. The media team were in a no win situation as long as the team maintained its no win situation. Every tweet got hammered by folk who for whatever reason thought their comments would be welcomed.

Empty vessels and internet bores. Should be pitied and then ignored.

ive cut way down on my social media intake and you’d be amazed how much of a better mood I’m in. I’d recommend it to anyone, especially in election season when it can get pretty toxic and depressing

SRHibs
18-11-2019, 08:33 PM
It really isn’t Hecky bashing but is it just a coincidence the coms’ have improved 100% since he left as head coach?

I guess when they have more productive and positive news, they're going to share more. There was only negative engagement with the social media during the end of Hecky's tenure, and you can imagine for anyone producing it it would've felt like a waste of time.

Pagan Hibernia
18-11-2019, 08:43 PM

Empty vessels and internet bores. Should be pitied and then ignored.

ive cut way down on my social media intake and you’d be amazed how much of a better mood I’m in. I’d recommend it to anyone, especially in election season when it can get pretty toxic and depressing

Ozyhibby
18-11-2019, 08:57 PM
I’m convinced this is a good appointment. Willing to give Mathie benefit of the doubt now that he is in position and hopefully we see recruitement pick up again from January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacomo
18-11-2019, 09:00 PM
The tweet about JR being contractually obliged to praise our state of the art training facility amused me no end.

What’s life if you can’t have a laugh at yourself now and again?

Power
18-11-2019, 09:03 PM
Agreed. The communications on the 7th November combined with today is very positive and insightful. Exactly what we need (and been asking for) ✅

Onwards and upwards.

MyJo
18-11-2019, 09:03 PM
The tweet about JR being contractually obliged to praise our state of the art training facility amused me no end.

What’s life if you can’t have a laugh at yourself now and again?

And Mathies comment in his video that you don’t get the Hibs job with an interview and PowerPoint presentation was quite funny too.

KWJ
18-11-2019, 09:04 PM

Yup, all a bit sad really.

Vault Boy
18-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Agreed. The communications on the 7th November combined with today is very positive and insightful. Exactly what we need (and been asking for) ✅

Onwards and upwards.

Spot on KP. The constant communication from yourself doesn't go unnoticed either. 👍

AgentDaleCooper
18-11-2019, 09:54 PM
over the piece, leeann has been pretty brilliant. we were on our erse when she took over, and 3 out 4 (assuming Ross is a success) is a pretty good hit-rate for appointments. let's hope he's here for a long time, for all the right reasons :flag::flag::flag:

HendoDelivered
18-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Agreed. Well done Hibs! Onwards and upwards 💚