PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ROSS COUNTY TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

RSS Bot
18-11-2019, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10412)

Carheenlea
18-11-2019, 11:01 AM
One of the best Saturday away days - shame it’s midweek.

Keith_M
18-11-2019, 01:56 PM
One of the best Saturday away days - shame it’s midweek.

Is it my imagination or have most recent County away games either been midweek or Friday evening?

I would really like to go up there some weekend and stay over, but it never seems to be an option

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong, as the last two league games were both Saturday

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Is it my imagination or have most recent County away games either been midweek or Friday evening?

I would really like to go up there some weekend and stay over, but it never seems to be an option

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong, as the last two league games were both Saturday

Stayed over in Dingwall and Inverness, cracking trips. Remember staying overnight in Dingwall for a midweek game and never made it to the game (weather was grim) ended up backing Wee Ivan for 1st scorer when he had signed for County that paid for a multitude of pints! 🍺

green with envy
18-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Time booked off work for this one.

TimeForHeroes16
21-11-2019, 01:35 AM
Is there any buses available?

Looking for 4 seats

Topographic Hibby
21-11-2019, 08:02 AM
I used to manage the holiday rota in a previous job and I had a guy who was a keen as mustard Alloa Ath supporter. I could never understand why he used to take off a Tues/Weds/Thurs in mid Nov or mid Feb. Until he explained it was a County v Wasps midweek game. It was the best away day of the season for him.

Only downside was he was as dead as a post on the Frid afterwards at work. Couldn't get a stitch of work out of him!!! :wink: