PDA

View Full Version : Thogden vlog

I_Love_Latapy
14-11-2019, 08:32 PM
Rare excitement amongst the young ones at St Johnstone game last weekend as ‘apparently famous’ vlogger Thogden was taking in the third game of his Scotland tour. He picked a good day for it.

https://youtu.be/XHkW2dWq10k

cabbageandribs1875
14-11-2019, 08:59 PM
a bold score prediction on 3:30....4-1 hibs well done

LancashireHibby
14-11-2019, 09:16 PM
He normally watches Bolton with his dad even though they’re based near London. Fair to say reactions are mixed. A lot of the younger ones see him as a bit of a celebrity, but he got himself in to a bit of bother at Barnsley away last season when there was a bit of trouble and he put the video online, meaning a few of those involved were identified. Something a little ‘off’ about the situation of meeting up with young lads who follow his vlog while on his ‘tour’.

I_Love_Latapy
14-11-2019, 09:27 PM
Seemed like a decent normal lad. Happy to do photos with youngsters who recognised him. Old yins looking a bit bemused.

chrisski33
14-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Who????

BILLYHIBS
14-11-2019, 11:01 PM
Big fan of the Thogden vlogs

A couple of really nice guys father and son

I love their enthusiasm for the game and they really seem to embrace the fans and culture of the teams that they choose to go and support

Like the Barnsley incident I do not think they really appreciate the full consequence of what is going on round about them especially in their videos when they are supporting either cheek of the arse that is the Old Firm

As I said apart from that couple of harmless guys and great vids

Yes the St Johnstone video is well worth a watch :greengrin

HoboHarry
14-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Who????
I thought it was the bodyguard of that Swedish child environmentalist.....