PDA

View Full Version : 80s/90s/00s Hibs strips for sale

Deeklipse
13-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Hi, hope this is OK to post here...

I have a collection of Hibs strips from late 80s through to 2000s I am looking to sell as my daughters hate football so I feel now is the time to cash in. Most were purchased from the same guy when I first discovered eBay about 20 years ago and have been in a vacuum pack pretty much ever since. I need to go through and check exactly what I have but if anyone is looking for anything specific then please let me know. Otherwise I am probably going to stick on eBay.

Definitely have:

All white Frank Graham Group with old crest (pre beer badge!)
1991 Skol Cup Final strip
Mcbean home and away
Calor Gas with purple/green striped sleeves
The one the legend Derek Townsley is wearing in my avatar
And loads of others

PaulSmith
14-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Hi, hope this is OK to post here...

I have a collection of Hibs strips from late 80s through to 2000s I am looking to sell as my daughters hate football so I feel now is the time to cash in. Most were purchased from the same guy when I first discovered eBay about 20 years ago and have been in a vacuum pack pretty much ever since. I need to go through and check exactly what I have but if anyone is looking for anything specific then please let me know. Otherwise I am probably going to stick on eBay.

Definitely have:

All white Frank Graham Group with old crest (pre beer badge!)
1991 Skol Cup Final strip
Mcbean home and away
Calor Gas with purple/green striped sleeves
The one the legend Derek Townsley is wearing in my avatar
And loads of others

Interested in a few of them, drop me a pm with what you are looking to sell for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tricky
16-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Interested in anything 91 or earlier, if easier just pm me

Deeklipse
23-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Hi guys posted this then forgot all about it. I still have them all and planning to get the photographed, sized and figure out years etc in next few days. Definitely got at least 4 adidas 91 or earlier but turned out I didn’t have the purple/green Calor one or Mcbean away after all but do have the homes.