PDA

View Full Version : Maxwell

Ardenttwo
10-11-2019, 11:53 AM
Our goalkeeper seemed to have on ongoing feud with Dallas especially first half and I thought it was only a matter of time until he got booked. Does anyone know what it was all about

Golden Bear
10-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Our goalkeeper seemed to have on ongoing feud with Dallas especially first half and I thought it was only a matter of time until he got booked. Does anyone know what it was all about

He was going mental at Kamberi in the first half , I think it might have been a communication issue when we were defending a free kick. Kamberi was not too impressed let's say. 😄

greenlex
10-11-2019, 12:14 PM
He was going mental at Kamberi in the first half , I think it might have been a communication issue when we were defending a free kick. Kamberi was not too impressed let's say. 😄
Saw that. Good to see to be honest. Rocky would have been mouse like. He was roaring at Kamberi to go over to stop them taking it short. When it wasn’t done he was letting him know after the move broke down and chased after him yelling. Dallas was checking Maxwell regards time wasting fir not getting in with the goal kick.