PDA

View Full Version : Allan

Diclonius
10-11-2019, 11:40 AM
Aware that the figure is slightly inflated as he's our penalty taker, but really impressed that Allan has added goals to his game now.

calumhibee1
10-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Played 19, scored 7. Very impressive.

badabing67
10-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Aware that the figure is slightly inflated as he's our penalty taker, but really impressed that Allan has added goals to his game now.

I don't think that Scottie's rep is inflated by the support base at ER it's just the deserved recognition he's earned from the performances he has put in with several different squads over all the spells he's had with the club. IMHO he has clearly proved he is a key player for us & the type of player you can build a successful squad around. With a few more good signings he can be the focal point to drive us forward as a club. He has developed his game which is clear to see, not just from the goals he's added to his game, but his vision and the accuracy of the passes he makes, like the one at Ibrox which was subliminal proves my point. What I would say is that it's not we've been inflating his status.

It's the unbelievable lack of recognition he's receiving from else where. Can't believe the disrespect this guy has received in the game generally over the years. Hopefully we as a club can put this right so he can shine like the star player he really is. If we can get the right balance of player around him, then who knows what. A lot better then we have seen recently the next appointment has got to be right. Personally I think we're lucky to have him and so grateful we do.

Mon Scottie