PDA

View Full Version : Eddie May pre game interview

Since452
08-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Surprised not to see a thread on this. Was taken aback by how enthusiastic and composed he seemed in comparison to the last time when Lennon went. Back then i felt he really didn't want to be in that position and he came across as really uncomfortable with it. This time he said it's an honour and he'd be delighted if he was given ten games. Good on him. Hope it rubs off on the players. Good to have guys like Eddie at the club. Hope he's here for a long time yet.

Diclonius
08-11-2019, 04:59 PM
I haven't heard the interview yet, but that sounds great. Maybe he's been given media lessons! :wink:

H18 SFR
08-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Surprised not to see a thread on this. Was taken aback by how enthusiastic and composed he seemed in comparison to the last time when Lennon went. Back then i felt he really didn't want to be in that position and he came across as really uncomfortable with it. This time he said it's an honour and he'd be delighted if he was given ten games. Good on him. Hope it rubs off on the players. Good to have guys like Eddie at the club. Hope he's here for a long time yet.

I got the impression last time that he was team Lennon so to speak regarding the 'fall out'.

Praying he plays two up top.

Jim44
08-11-2019, 05:05 PM
Maybe last time he felt a bit overwhelmed, taking temporary reins from Lennon. This time his mindset might be - ‘ well I can do as well as Hetherington, let’s do this!’.

stokesmessiah
08-11-2019, 05:05 PM
Just watched it now and totally agree. Spoke really well and is very enthusiastic about the role.

HoboHarry
08-11-2019, 05:17 PM
Can't find it - can some post a link please?

H18 SFR
08-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Just watched it, anyone else get the impression that he's applying for the job?

Heisenberg
08-11-2019, 05:37 PM

Nah don’t think so. I do get the impression that someone’s had a word about the way he comes across in the media though.

Lago
08-11-2019, 05:38 PM
Hope not, Hibs can do better.

Unseen work
08-11-2019, 05:41 PM
I just get the impression that last time he was trying to be respectable to Lennon as he was a big admirer of his.

08-11-2019, 06:05 PM

Totally agree. It's like night and day compared to last time and it's good to see.

I haven't heard the interview yet, but that sounds great. Maybe he's been given media lessons! :wink:

Was thinking that too when watching it.