PDA

View Full Version : 2019 fixtures for the new manager

Diclonius
08-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Assuming we appoint the new guy during the international break, they're going to have a mammoth run of nine games in six weeks before the winter break:
Motherwell (H)
St Mirren (A)
Kilmarnock (H)
Ross County (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Celtic (A)
Rangers (H)
Hearts (A)
Livingston (A)

This run encompasses the entire top six as they stand just now, and the Edinburgh derby at Tynecastle. Talk about a baptism of fire!

Lewiehas2
08-11-2019, 01:43 PM
Assuming we appoint the new guy during the international break, they're going to have a mammoth run of nine games in six weeks before the winter break:
Motherwell (H)
St Mirren (A)
Kilmarnock (H)
Ross County (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Celtic (A)
Rangers (H)
Hearts (A)
Livingston (A)

This run encompasses the entire top six as they stand just now, and the Edinburgh derby at Tynecastle. Talk about a baptism of fire!

Also a good opportunity with the first four fixtures to get some momentum going before another packed December. The two home games in that (Motherwell and Kilmarnock) and particularly important if we're going to bounce back this season.

The Leith Dutch
08-11-2019, 01:56 PM
It's gonna be tough for him.
The squad isn't as awful as some make out but the midfield is difficult to balance.

For the run to Christmas -
I'd settle for looking solid in our play and picking up enough points for a solid 8th place and distancing the relegation battle.

08-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Motherwell (H)
St Mirren (A)
Kilmarnock (H)
Ross County (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Celtic (A)
Rangers (H)
Hearts (A)
Livingston (A)

Hope we get our man sooner rather than later to give him a chance to get off to a decent start. It will be tough if he joins after the Ross County game.

Nicho87
08-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Under hecky I would have said 4 /6 points tops

Just cause he has left I think we can pick up a healthy 17ish

cabbageandribs1875
08-11-2019, 08:41 PM
15 points for the cabbage

Diclonius
18-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Bump. How do we think Ross will do in these?

Hibeesmad
18-11-2019, 07:57 PM
I think we will get 8 points from our next four games. Motherwell will be a tough game, I'm going to predicat a draw there as well as a draw up in Dingwall. Wins over St Mirren and Killie.

Sammy7nil
18-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Anymore than ten would be a good haul.