PDA

View Full Version : Pay at ground

Ardenttwo
07-11-2019, 04:44 PM
Got my two tickets for Saturday (West Stand). Now my granddaughter wants to come with us. Could I pay at the ground as it’s too late for a ticket to be posted

Sammy7nil
07-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Got my two tickets for Saturday (West Stand). Now my granddaughter wants to come with us. Could I pay at the ground as it’s too late for a ticket to be posted

You could the last time I was there but queue was silly. Check their website :confused:

Billy Whizz
07-11-2019, 05:21 PM

I’m sure it will be fine, just get to Perth nice and early

Power
07-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Definitely PATG on Saturday - will form part of the club communications coming,

Give plenty time getting there as A90 has works on approach from Barnton area Friday to Sunday night.

Keith_M
07-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Definitely PATG on Saturday - will form part of the club communications coming,

Give plenty time getting there as A90 has works on approach from Barnton area Friday to Sunday night.

Cheers

:aok:

Tarrahib
07-11-2019, 06:07 PM
We are going down on the bus and paying at the gate.Hope to see you there and catch up with you.

Kojock
07-11-2019, 06:42 PM

You have a PM

Ardenttwo
07-11-2019, 06:57 PM
You have a PM

Thanks guys

Carheenlea
07-11-2019, 09:54 PM
There will be about 2000 St Johnstone fans there - nobody will be getting turned away who wish to pay on the day.
Surprised the PATG options are never announced earlier as for a lot of fans, paying on the day is preferable to having to sort tickets in advance, and a good number may leave it to nearer the time to decide if they fancy it or not.

Irish-Hibee
07-11-2019, 11:25 PM
There will be about 2000 St Johnstone fans there - nobody will be getting turned away who wish to pay on the day.
Surprised the PATG options are never announced earlier as for a lot of fans, paying on the day is preferable to having to sort tickets in advance, and a good number may leave it to nearer the time to decide if they fancy it or not.

It's because they want you to part with your cash as soon as possible in case you have a change of heart. If supporters are unsure if there is going to be a PATG option then they are more likely to buy a ticket through the ticket office leading up to it.

Nothing against it really. It's something all businesses do. Same as authors and musicians getting you to pre-order their work

Carheenlea
08-11-2019, 12:29 PM
It's because they want you to part with your cash as soon as possible in case you have a change of heart. If supporters are unsure if there is going to be a PATG option then they are more likely to buy a ticket through the ticket office leading up to it.

Nothing against it really. It's something all businesses do. Same as authors and musicians getting you to pre-order their work

Prior to the Loyalty Points scheme there was very little sales of tickets in advance for places like McDairmid Park, but the habit changed when everyone would buy in advance knowing that their points would be added and paying on the day would not be registered on your total.
Without that system in place now there is little need for making such fixtures ticket in advance when demand will come nowhere near outstripping supply, and just makes for a lot of unnecessary admin.

HibbySpurs
09-11-2019, 08:10 AM
Take it there is defo a PATG option today then?

JimBHibees
09-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Take it there is defo a PATG option today then?

Yes there is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1192758665368895488

HibbySpurs
09-11-2019, 08:50 AM
Yes there is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1192758665368895488

Top man, thanks!