PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Paul Heckingbottom

Bright_Hibee
04-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Tin hat on here

Thanks to Paul Heckingbottom for trying his best during his time here. Yes, the football wasn't great and neither were his signings, but he still evidently tried.

Came across well in interviews but it just didn't work out as we would have hoped and expected after a fairly good start. Fingers crossed he gets fixed up somewhere else soon and he can be a success. I am glad that part of the nightmare is over for the supporters of the club and that the pressure on Hecky has been relieved.

Hopefully we get a better manager in next time and proper analysis on them is done by those appointing...

Renton1875
04-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Tin hat on here

Thanks to Paul Heckingbottom for trying his best during his time here. Yes, the football wasn't great and neither were his signings, but he still evidently tried.

Came across well in interviews but it just didn't work out as we would have hoped and expected after a fairly good start. Fingers crossed he gets fixed up somewhere else soon and he can be a success. I am glad that part of the nightmare is over for the supporters of the club and that the pressure on Hecky has been relieved.

Hopefully we get a better manager in next time and proper analysis on them is done by those appointing...

Agreed.

bigwheel
04-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Tin hat on here

Respect. Did his best - didn’t work out. All the best for the future

SRHibs
04-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Yup, good luck to him. Hopefully he gets his job back at Barnsley. Nothing to do with the fact that I have a tenner on him at 33/1.

hibsdaft
04-11-2019, 03:46 PM
Totally agreed. Never came across as anything but a gentleman and conducted himself with dignity throughout what must have been a very difficult period.

Jones28
04-11-2019, 03:46 PM
Agree wholeheartedly with this.

easty
04-11-2019, 03:47 PM
The football has been *****. His signings have been *****. He'll get no thank you from me.

Jim44
Tin hat on here

It’s an important next appointment for LD and her team. She really can’t afford another dud.

Speedway
Agreed. Tried hard, worked hard just never a Hibs manager.

BlackSheep
All true, but nice guys finish last unfortunately!

All the best to him and no one can say he didn't try, he talked the talk, but couldn't walk the walk.

Onwards and upwards.

badabing67
Respect. Did his best - didn’t work out. All the best for the future

Have i missed something

Davy Mac
04-11-2019, 03:48 PM
As long as he learned from his time here. Whether he underestimated the enormity of the job or was he too arrogant to listen to good advice. Wish him all the best in seeking new employment.

Alfred E Newman
04-11-2019, 03:48 PM
Totally agreed. Never came across as anything but a gentleman and conducted himself with dignity throughout what must have been a very difficult period.

Exactly right. His signings let him down badly.

Hibeewilly
04-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Thanks Paul for the results you got us last season.... all the best in your future career

hibIBZ
04-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the win at the PBS. Signings over the summer were a real let down and he has said the price

CraigHibee
04-11-2019, 03:53 PM
nothing against paul in the slightest, always came over professional in interviews etc, just wasn't to be and i think he underestimated the scottish league.

good luck in your next role

basehibby
04-11-2019, 03:54 PM
All the best to him but glad it's all over - nae hard feelings from me.

:flag::flag::flag:

Sir David Gray
The football has been *****. His signings have been *****. He'll get no thank you from me.

Correct.

Took us back about 5 years in the space of 6 months.

Good riddance.

Heisenberg
I fully appreciate he tried his best but he just wasn’t good enough. Gave me one of my favourite ever Hibs away games with that Derby win last season so for that I am grateful.

Hibernia&Alba
I have no reason to hate the guy. He tried but it didn't work; these things can happen. I wish him well for the future, but he had to go.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Good luck for future but no thanks for time here warranted or deserved IMO. Total disaster and now the new manager I hope can make his summer signings work

Spike Mandela
04-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Tin hat on here

Hibs gave him a fair crack of the whip, backed him and gave him a chance to turn it around. Both sides acted respectfully and it just didn’t work out.

**** happens. Nexttt!!!!

Hibbyradge
04-11-2019, 03:57 PM
I don't wish any harm on him, but I don't feel thankful in the slightest.

Well, I'm thankful he's gone.

SickBoy32
04-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Filled us with ***** and hung on for his payoff.

Hecky Hecky get to **** !

turn and burn
04-11-2019, 03:59 PM
I don't wish him luck and I wish him no harm. I nothing him. He's done nothing here and will be nothing more than a distant memory in no time at all

Springbank
04-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Tin hat on here

Hibs class

Thanks for a good few months at first, where you improved the team with the players you'd inherited

But time for both parties to move on now

Doh Rae Me
04-11-2019, 04:01 PM
No. Absolutely no thanks here.

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Correct.

Good riddance.

Paul Heckingbottom's 6 months in charge: 7 leagues wins
Neil Lennon's final 6 months in charge: 7 league wins

Really?

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 04:06 PM

Really?

Signings Included?

neil7908
04-11-2019, 04:07 PM
I wish him no ill will and hope he succeeds somewhere else.

But I can't offer my thanks given he position he's left us in.

goosefat
Never has a shoogly peg supported a jacket for so long...

ABZHFC
Signings Included?

Do you want me to list some of the utter duds Lennon brought into our club? Or the fact that out of all his signings, only Ambrose, Marciano and Kamberi can be considered good buys?

HibbySpurs
04-11-2019, 04:08 PM
No doubt he tried his very best to make his tenure a success.

Sadly sometimes people’s best just isn’t good enough for the job they are in and ultimately this was the case here.

I thank him for his efforts but am happy he has left.

Hope he has success elsewhere.

supermcginn
04-11-2019, 04:08 PM
Well paid to set us back years. No thank you from me.

NAE NOOKIE
04-11-2019, 04:09 PM
Its not a case of thanking him for the football or a set of so far dud signings. He clearly managed the team the way he thought was right and unfortunately for him, and us, it didnt work. That I can forgive because he wasnt an asshole and he didnt at any time disrespect the club, not a claim which can be made regarding some of the nobs who have previously held the position of manager at Easter Road.

On that basis I wish him luck in the future :aok:

Vault Boy
04-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Won't disagree with any of that. Hope he finds success.

bigwheel
Never understand why people put negative **** on threads like these ...there are loads of other threads to share your views ...

Why not leave this for the purpose it was created - some respectful thanks ?

lord bunberry
Thanks, but it was time for a change.

WoreTheGreen
Well paid to set us back years. No thank you from me.

Completely dissolved the feel good factor in a short space of time

Northernhibee

Why post on this thread then?

He’ll end up in the back room staff at an EPL club. Very good coach but just not a leader.

CloudSquall
04-11-2019, 04:11 PM
Done well to turn it around last year but in the course of a short few months he has managed to smash to smithereens all of the progress that came from Stubbs' and Lennon's reigns.

Not arsed at all about his future given the situation he's left the club in.

Jamesie
04-11-2019, 04:11 PM
Let's wait to see his departure formally confirmed. Still nothing on the official site over half an hour since this broke from other outlets. Unless of course we're looking to introduce the arrival of his replacement simultaneously - that would make sense in terms of delay.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Do you want me to list some of the utter duds Lennon brought into our club? Or the fact that out of all his signings, only Ambrose, Marciano and Kamberi can be considered good buys?

Jamie Maclaren, Kris Commons, Brandon Barker, Scott Allan, Simon Murray, Grant Holt UTTER duds? Not good buys?

Yes go on list the utter duds please and bear in mind Lennon had several windows to sign good/bad PH had one and at this moment it looks like maybe one has been good. Please list the utter duds.

Roxyhibee
04-11-2019, 04:14 PM
Signings are nearly everything for a manager and his have been by and large utterly awful. The current standard of player compared to what we had in 4 years previous can only be described as a catastrophic collapse. All due to him.

I genuinely wish him all the best, but somewhere as far away from us as possible.

greenpaper55
I have heard folk say that he is a good coach but that does not make you a good manager, so many more facets to being a manager and sadly you never can tell if it will work out until you try.

Sudds_1
Good luck for future but no thanks for time here warranted or deserved IMO. Total disaster and now the new manager I hope can make his summer signings work

This. He's completely wiped out the progress made over the last few years and leaves one hell of a legacy for the new guy whoever ge may be. No chance of a quick turnaround in my view since damage done was deep and lomglasting. ☹

Beefster
04-11-2019, 04:18 PM
I don’t want to raise the bar too much but ‘trying hard’ is way below the minimum we should be expecting of a Hibs Head Coach.

He did really well to get a tune out of a demoralised squad when he first got the job but the last six months have been horrendous. He’ll go down alongside Calderwood IMHO.

easty
04-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Why post on this thread then?

He’ll end up in the back room staff at an EPL club. Very good coach but just not a leader.

Why post on this thread? Cos the turgid drivel he's served us up deserves no thanks in my opinion.

I am right in thinking this is still Hibs.net, not IfYouDontHaveAnythingNiceToSayThenDontSayAnything. net?

WhileTheChief..
04-11-2019, 04:19 PM

Agreed.

He'll quickly be forgotten about.

Northernhibee
04-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Why post on this thread? Cos the turgid drivel he's served us up deserves no thanks in my opinion.

I am right in thinking this is still Hibs.net, not IfYouDontHaveAnythingNiceToSayThenDontSayAnything. net?

There are plenty of other threads for you to post on.

This is Hibs.net, not easty.net

easty
04-11-2019, 04:23 PM
There are plenty of other threads for you to post on.

This is Hibs.net, not easty.net

I'm waiting for a Thank You Robbie Stockdale thread so I can ruin that tae.

Is It On....
04-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Tin hat on here

He did his best [don't we all] but refusal to learn from mistakes is very poor. Ditching defensive midfielders and not replacing them, playing players out of position is not good enough. Doing something wrong once is a mistake, repeating the same thing again and again and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity and unforgivable. The same goes for the recruitment process of the next manager - we have to analyse the mistakes that led us to appoint PH. If we can get it right we will be able to properly judge the calibre of our recent signings.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 04:30 PM

Ohhhhh...you are awful.

marleyhib
04-11-2019, 04:33 PM
I was bored of semi finals. Don't let the door his your *rse on the way out

Potty78
04-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Gutted it never worked out, just hope the next man gets the full support from the fans. Get the impression some in our support were never convinced from day one. People have different opinions of managers which is fine but we all want hibs to be successful so let's get behind whoever it is which am sure we will.

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 04:38 PM
(Lifted from Twitter)

Neil Lennon's league record in his last six months as Hibs manager: Played 22, Won 7, Drawn 8, Lost 7
https://twitter.com/Sinclair1875/status/1191392315627261958Heckingbottom's league record in his time as Hibs manager: Played 24, Won 7, Drawn 10, Lost 7

Will people maybe start to realise that, yes, Heckingbottom has been a poor appointment, and yes, hopefully things will get better from here, but it's not since February that our club has been taken backwards, it's since August 2018, under two different managers, and a variety of different players

Purely mediocre

blackpoolhibs
04-11-2019, 04:39 PM

Really?

Thats progress for you. :tee hee:

As for thanking him, i think i will pass on that.

Since452
04-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Gentleman. Hope he lands back on his feet soon

lyonhibs
04-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Correct.

Good riddance.

Quite. Though thanks are due for him making us so ***** that not even LD and RG could fail to act any longer. If he'd managed to get a couple of wins in the last 10 league games then we'd probably have had to put up with him for a while longer.

Best of luck wherever his career now takes him, and if it's any consolation, if/when he pops up on BT Sports, my reaction won't be anywhere near as vitriolic as it was when Butcher inflicts his girning jowls on us.

random sub
04-11-2019, 04:42 PM
Signings are a part of the job and that was where it all went wrong for him. Quite enjoyed the football in his early days but it was clear what was needed and he didn’t deliver

Bright_Hibee
I don’t want to raise the bar too much but ‘trying hard’ is way below the minimum we should be expecting of a Hibs Head Coach.

He did really well to get a tune out of a demoralised squad when he first got the job but the last six months have been horrendous. He’ll go down alongside Calderwood IMHO.

I agree, it is well below. But he was not as disrespectful as someone like Calderwood was to us so deserves a bit more decency from our fans no matter how terrible he was in his position. Some of the abuse towards him was OTT at times, but I understand why people were p****d off at him.

hibee-boys
Agreed, unlike Butcher/Calderwood and the like I've no doubt that Paul had good intentions and was trying what, he thought, was best for the club. Always came over as a genuine guy working hard to turn performances around. Hope he goes on to be a success elsewhere, he won't if he takes the players he brought here with him.

J-C
Nothing wrong with trying his best, it's all we ask, he just wasn't good enough, that simple.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 04:45 PM
(Lifted from Twitter)

Neil Lennon's league record in his last six months as Hibs manager: Played 22, Won 7, Drawn 8, Lost 7
https://twitter.com/Sinclair1875/status/1191392315627261958Heckingbottom's league record in his time as Hibs manager: Played 24, Won 7, Drawn 10, Lost 7

Will people maybe start to realise that, yes, Heckingbottom has been a poor appointment, and yes, hopefully things will get better from here, but it's not since February that our club has been taken backwards, it's since August 2018, under two different managers, and a variety of different players

Purely mediocre

Where is the list of "utter duds"? As he only signed 3 players you deem a success there must be plenty?

Scott Allan, Simon Murray, Jamie Maclaren, Brandon Barker, Stevie Mallan, Grant Holt, Mark Milligan are they in the "utter dross" camp?

easty
04-11-2019, 04:45 PM
(Lifted from Twitter)

Purely mediocre

We were going backwards on the tail end of Lennons time here. PH was brought in to improve that. We've not improved, despite spending a fair amount of money on the squad. I don't really understand what Neil Lennon has to do with how bad Paul Heckingbottom has been.

WhileTheChief..
04-11-2019, 04:55 PM
He didn't talk a good game at all.

So glad I'll never need to listen to one of his interviews again.

Hibernia&Alba
04-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Nothing wrong with trying his best, it's all we ask, he just wasn't good enough, that simple.

That's just about the top and bottom of it. He tried his best; it didn't work. I thank him for trying at least, but it was overdue.

EI255
04-11-2019, 04:58 PM
Agreed, unlike Butcher/Calderwood and the like I've no doubt that Paul had good intentions and was trying what, he thought, was best for the club. Always came over as a genuine guy working hard to turn performances around. Hope he goes on to be a success elsewhere, he won't if he takes the players he brought here with him.Good post. Totally agree.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 05:01 PM
We were going backwards on the tail end of Lennons time here. PH was brought in to improve that. We've not improved, despite spending a fair amount of money on the squad. I don't really understand what Neil Lennon has to do with how bad Paul Heckingbottom has been.

Lennon has nothing to do with how bad Paul Heckingbottom has been, but I am countering people saying "5 years of progress ruined by one man", it's been consistently bad for 15 months now, ever since McGinn left, we have been more or less average - as those statistics suggest

Edinburgh Green
04-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Wish him no ill will, but he'll get no thanks from me, set the club back years!

Thanking him for the mess he's left us in is loser mentality.

WhileTheChief..
04-11-2019, 05:04 PM
It's not just about the points though.

You must have read plenty posts about the boredom, lack of atmoshpere, crap football etc. He was sucking the life out of many of us and apathy was setting in.

You hardly got any posts like that during Lennon's last 6 months. It was certainly never boring with him.

Delighted he's gone. In a few years folk will struggle to remember his name.

Onion
Huge amount of money for 6 months work, failed miserably and has left us in an awful state with his signings. Now able to slink back down South and forget all about Hibs while we're left to pick up the pieces of his legacy.

Deserves thanks for that ? I think not.

CathroMustStay

Correct.

ABZHFC
Jamie Maclaren, Kris Commons, Brandon Barker, Scott Allan, Simon Murray, Grant Holt UTTER duds? Not good buys?

Yes go on list the utter duds please and bear in mind Lennon had several windows to sign good/bad PH had one and at this moment it looks like maybe one has been good. Please list the utter duds.

I said "some of the utter duds", I do not believe all of his signings bar three were duds, but a sizeable portion were, and none had the same long-term impact that Stubbs' did, whereby we built a squad full of fan favourites

I can list some dross (for us) or complete non-starters off the top of my head;
Brian Graham
Eardley
Brian McLean
Swanson
Matulevicius
Rherras
Nelom
Mavrias

Lago
04-11-2019, 05:05 PM
:top marks
Tin hat on here

Beefster
04-11-2019, 05:06 PM

It's probably a reflection of some folk feeling that he was a 'good guy'. I could be wrong but I seem to recall the same type of thread for Pat Fenlon. Colin Calderwood more than likely didn't get one, despite not really being any worse, performance-wise, than Fenlon or Heckingbottom.

Edit: Calderwood was a bit worse but still.

green with envy
04-11-2019, 05:10 PM
No patronising guff from me, I'm delighted he's away.

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 05:18 PM
It's not just about the points though.

You must have read plenty posts about the boredom, lack of atmoshpere, crap football etc. He was sucking the life out of many of us and apathy was setting in.

You hardly got any posts like that during Lennon's last 6 months. It was certainly never boring with him.

Delighted he's gone. In a few years folk will struggle to remember his name.

I could tell you which games from the last 6 months of Lennon's reign were almost exactly like games under Heckingbottom (in terms of the performance) if you like?

(A) Aberdeen, November 2018 and (A) Kilmarnock, May 2019: both 1-0 away defeats where we never looked like scoring in a million years and were totally outfought the entire game

(H) Dundee, November 2018 and (H) Ross County, October 2019: both 2-2 draws having been 2-0 up and looking fine, mentally collapsed once their first went in both times

(A) Kilmarnock, December 2018 and (A) Motherwell, September 2019: both 3-0 defeats having played absolutely abjectly, especially in the second half

(H) St Mirren, December 2018 and (H) Livingston, October 2019: both 2-2 draws against not very good sides, never led at any point of the game in either and although we came away relatively ok given we didn't lose, still very frustrating to watch for most of the 90 minutes

(H) Rangers, December 2018 and (H) Rangers, March 2019: both draws where we rode our luck and were somewhat fortunate that they didn't take their chances better, otherwise it would have certainly been a defeat, but decent character shown in both

(H) Celtic, December 2018 and (A) Hearts, April 2019: both the only fantastic wins of either's time in charge during the last 15 months, where players showed guts, determination and fight to win very difficult games

TO ADD: My only point is that I think Hibs fans are misremembering quite how bad we were under Lennon in his final six months in charge, and all Heckingbottom has done is continue that, which he still deserves sacked for, but the idea that things were fine before he came in and it's all his fault that this collective sense of apathy has set in is just not supported by any sort of reality

Pete
04-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Wrong club but more importantly, probably the wrong country. More suited to the English lower leagues.

No outpouring of joy or sneering from me. Just sad it hasn't work and sad that a genuine guy has lost his job.

I hope we both prosper after this and good luck in whatever you do next Paul.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 05:27 PM
I said "some of the utter duds", I do not believe all of his signings bar three were duds, but a sizeable portion were, and none had the same long-term impact that Stubbs' did, whereby we built a squad full of fan favourites

I can list some dross (for us) or complete non-starters off the top of my head;
Brian Graham
Eardley
Brian McLean
Swanson
Matulevicius
Rherras
Nelom
Mavrias

Right he signed 32/33 players is that it? Is that the utter duds? You sticking with Neil Lennon only signed 3 good players?

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 05:31 PM
I could tell you which games from the last 6 months of Lennon's reign were almost exactly like games under Heckingbottom (in terms of the performance) if you like?

(A) Aberdeen, November 2018 and (A) Kilmarnock, May 2019: both 1-0 away defeats where we never looked like scoring in a million years and were totally outfought the entire game

(H) Dundee, November 2018 and (H) Ross County, October 2019: both 2-2 draws having been 2-0 up and looking fine, mentally collapsed once their first went in both times

(A) Kilmarnock, December 2018 and (A) Motherwell, September 2019: both 3-0 defeats having played absolutely abjectly, especially in the second half

(H) St Mirren, December 2018 and (H) Livingston, October 2019: both 2-2 draws against not very good sides, never led at any point of the game in either and although we came away relatively ok given we didn't lose, still very frustrating to watch for most of the 90 minutes

(H) Rangers, December 2018 and (H) Rangers, March 2019: both draws where we rode our luck and were somewhat fortunate that they didn't take their chances better, otherwise it would have certainly been a defeat, but decent character shown in both

(H) Celtic, December 2018 and (A) Hearts, April 2019: both the only fantastic wins of either's time in charge during the last 15 months, where players showed guts, determination and fight to win very difficult games

TO ADD: My only point is that I think Hibs fans are misremembering quite how bad we were under Lennon in his final six months in charge, and all Heckingbottom has done is continue that, which he still deserves sacked for, but the idea that things were fine before he came in and it's all his fault that this collective sense of apathy has set in is just not supported by any sort of reality

Nobody is misremembering anything or was disappointed in his last few months under Lennon however PH was brought in to deal with this slide by Neil Lennon not make it worse. I do not think everything was fine and I do not recall anyone on here saying it was fine. It was given more tolerance as Lennon had a successful season in the bank. PH had nothing to fall back on.

Crunchie
04-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Tin hat on here

:thumbsup:Spot on mate.

coldingham hibs
04-11-2019, 05:35 PM
A vacancy at Tynecastle for which I would wish him all the best in getting.

G B Young
04-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the win at the PBS. Signings over the summer were a real let down and he has said the price

Yep, not many Hibs managers win their first derby, especially at Tynecastle. I thought we were on to something with Hecky when that happened.

Feel sympathy for him as I think he really believed he could achieve big things with Hibs but as you say his summer signings indicate he's not a great judge of a player when it comes to putting a new team together.

ABZHFC
Nobody is misremembering anything or was disappointed in his last few months under Lennon however PH was brought in to deal with this slide by Neil Lennon not make it worse. I do not think everything was fine and I do not recall anyone on here saying it was fine.

That's a totally fair assessment and because he has failed to do this, he should be sacked

What I disagree with, is on a thread titled 'thank you Paul Heckingbottom', people talking about how he's taken the club five years back etc, not only is it pretty disrespectful (there are other threads to do that on), but it's also not supported by reality. The club was taken five years back by the failure to replace the midfield trio of McGinn, McGeouch and Allan, the 15 months since have been a slow motion car crash of mediocrity, with both managers in this period possessing near identical results and performances being largely average at best as well

Swedish hibee
Thanks for that Tynecastle win & Good luck for your future Hecky.

The 90+2
04-11-2019, 05:38 PM
We’re in deep **** with crap players on three year deals. He worked hard so thanks for that I suppose.

AgentDaleCooper
04-11-2019, 05:41 PM
thanks hecky, for your undeniable effort, your acknowledgement of the fans doing their bit even when they were singing for you to 'get tae ****' (which they were absolutely right to sing, it just can't have been nice for him), and that win at Tynie. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes next.

Shrekko
04-11-2019, 05:43 PM
No patronising guff from me, I'm delighted he's away.

I’m delighted he’s gone now too but prefer patronising him to the disgusting bile aimed at him that some folk seem to find acceptable. He was a rubbish Hibs manager not an axe murderer.

CLASS OF 72 -73
04-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Never saw him as a nice guy. Wish him well but I felt he was a Walter Witty character and could not listen too him recently.
Thanks for trying but you have left a mess.

Unseen work
04-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Wish him all the best, not a bad guy just not suited to the club.

He was off to a difficult start straight away after it becoming pretty common knowledge that he was second choice behind Appleton.

Fife-Hibee
04-11-2019, 05:53 PM
I wish him all the best. I won't however thank him for a job poorly done.

WestCoastHibby
04-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Tin hat on here

Absolute balls. Came across as a clueless clown most of the time

Steve88
04-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Tin hat on here

Yes, he's a nice guy but he's paid to get results

The complete 180 in players confidence, style of football and the clubs image of being a soft touch doesn't warrant my thanks.

Crunchie
04-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Absolute balls. Came across as a clueless clown most of the time

The name calling and total disrespect by some on here to a guy they don't even know is pretty pathetic tbf. He showed when he first came to the club he wasn't clueless.

The 90+2
04-11-2019, 06:10 PM

:greengrin

I don’t think that many stick their colours to the Stockdale mast and that’s why there’s some a bit precious if there’s an interruption to goodbye Pointoffbottom.

Since452
04-11-2019, 06:11 PM
The name calling and total disrespect by some on here to a guy they don't even know is pretty pathetic tbf. He showed when he first came to the club he wasn't clueless.

Probably been the saddest thing recently imo

Diclonius
04-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Cheers for the win at the Hertz.

BoyledEgg
04-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Correct.

Good riddance.

Lennon done that.

Andy74
04-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Lennon done that.

He really didn’t.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 06:21 PM
That's a totally fair assessment and because he has failed to do this, he should be sacked

What I disagree with, is on a thread titled 'thank you Paul Heckingbottom', people talking about how he's taken the club five years back etc, not only is it pretty disrespectful (there are other threads to do that on), but it's also not supported by reality. The club was taken five years back by the failure to replace the midfield trio of McGinn, McGeouch and Allan, the 15 months since have been a slow motion car crash of mediocrity, with both managers in this period possessing near identical results and performances being largely average at best as well

I do not find anything at disrespectful. It is yet to see what damage this could have had but at this juncture we are in the relegation zone something from 5 years ago. It has been a disaster and for me deserves no thanks. His thanks is being paid to leave probably more than I have given the club in my lifetime.

BoyledEgg
04-11-2019, 06:22 PM
He really didn’t.

Heckingbottom got us into the top six, Lennon was taking us into the bottom six. You obviously weren’t watching the football Lennon had us playing last season after the Hamilton home game.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 06:24 PM

Did you thank Butcher? Irrespective of how bad he did Terry Butcher didnt try to be crap and nor did PH. I dont thank gross failure of my club.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Heckingbottom got us into the top six, Lennon was taking us into the bottom six. You obviously weren’t watching the football Lennon had us playing last season after the Hamilton home game.

Sorry what is our current league position after he was free to clear the decks of Lennons legacy?

bigwheel
04-11-2019, 06:26 PM
I do not find anything at disrespectful. It is yet to see what damage this could have had but at this juncture we are in the relegation zone something from 5 years ago. It has been a disaster and for me deserves no thanks. His thanks is being paid to leave probably more than I have given the club in my lifetime.

It is disrespectful...some people respect the man , even if he has not achieved what we wished him too ..

Plenty of threads to reflect on his performance ..Don’t see why people can’t stick to those threads for criticism and leave this thread as a place where people can thank him for his efforts ...

Since452
04-11-2019, 06:26 PM

Yup. Lennon started the rot with horrific signings and clueless tactics. Heckingbottom cleaned up his mess then made his own one.

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Sorry what is our current league position after he was free to clear the decks of Lennons legacy?

10th, two places below where we were when Lennon was sacked

Andy74
04-11-2019, 06:28 PM

Lennon didn’t take us back 5 years.

Some poor form will happen. He had us in the right direction with the right type of players and approach.

He’s doing not too bad now as well and we’ll not be appointing any better, that’s for sure.

BoyledEgg
04-11-2019, 06:29 PM

You know what our league positionis. But how do you know Lennon wouldn’t have us in a similar position or worse if he was kept on? The football under him was brutal when he didn’t have McGiin, McGeouch and Allan and he resorted it to lumping it up to Kamberi would couldn’t control a bag of cement.

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 06:30 PM

Some poor form will happen. He had us in the right direction with the right type of players and approach.

He’s doing not too bad now as well and we’ll not be appointing any better, that’s for sure.

And as pointed out in this thread earlier, his last 6 months in charge of Hibernian Football Club were nearly identical to Heckingbottom's time in charge both in terms of results and performances

BoyledEgg
04-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Yup. Lennon started the rot with horrific signings and clueless tactics. Heckingbottom cleaned up his mess then made his own one.

Correct. I think we have done the right thing getting rid of Heckingbottom but this mess started long before he arrived here.

Andy74
And as pointed out in this thread earlier, his last 6 months in charge of Hibernian Football Club were nearly identical to Heckingbottom's time in charge both in terms of results and performances

I know that, thanks.

Robbo6-2
Thanking Paul Heckingbottom for what exactly?

erin go bragh
Thanks for last season but this season has been a nightmare. Has left us in a right state .
Just glad he has gone .

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 06:33 PM
I know that, thanks.

So was it simply 'poor form' and he was 'taking us in the right direction'? Or was it that he was every bit as poor managing us the second McGinn was sold to Villa? I'm definitely choosing the latter, myself

BoyledEgg
04-11-2019, 06:35 PM

The club was a circus act every week with him in charge. His time at Hibs was up, he thought he was bigger than the club and he will have learned lessons. Aye he’s not doing to bad with the biggest budget and best players in the league.

Onion
04-11-2019, 06:37 PM
Hecky's at the Wheel ...

... on his way down South :aok:.

Hermit Crab
04-11-2019, 06:37 PM
This thread a wind up? We've seen hibs play some of the worst football in years, some shocking signings and some proper humpings and people are thanking him for that? :crazy:

Robbo6-2
04-11-2019, 06:42 PM
This thread a wind up? We've seen hibs play some of the worst football in years, some shocking signings and some proper humpings and people are thanking him for that? :crazy:

A happy clappers paradise.

Incredible reading

Since452
04-11-2019, 06:42 PM

I genuinely think we could have ended up relegated if Lennon had stayed the football was that bad. Kilmarnock away will unfortunately live long in the memory. Worse than anything I've seen under Heckingbottom imo. Hecky had to go though and now it's a chance for everyone at the club to push on and take us where we all want to be.

emerald green
04-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Nothing against the bloke personally. How can I have? I don't know the man.

But as far as managing Hibs is concerned, thanks for nothing.

As I've posted elsewhere though, the situation the team currently finds itself is not entirely down to Mr Heckingbottom.

paddy1875
04-11-2019, 06:45 PM
This place is honestly amazing, a thread to thank a guy who filled our squad with below par charlatans on three year contracts, on some on the biggest wages the clubs ever paid.

He’ll get squared up with his 3 months severance pay and have a good festive period off our season ticket money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 06:46 PM
I genuinely think we could have ended up relegated if Lennon had stayed the football was that bad. Kilmarnock away will unfortunately live long in the memory. Worse than anything I've seen under Heckingbottom imo. Hecky had to go though and now it's a chance for everyone at the club to push on and take us where we all want to be.

110% this. He was heading the way of Butcher with his constant rants criticising the player's character and bottle. Not like we resorted to playing dreadful long ball stuff for months on end :rolleyes:

Andy74
04-11-2019, 06:53 PM

Okay, well at least I know I don’t have to take your comments too seriously then.

Baldy Foghorn
04-11-2019, 06:56 PM
No thanks from me, utterly turgid football, and signed some of the biggest imposters I've ever seen in a Hibs jersey

Sir David Gray
04-11-2019, 07:00 PM
It is disrespectful...some people respect the man , even if he has not achieved what we wished him too ..

Plenty of threads to reflect on his performance ..Don’t see why people can’t stick to those threads for criticism and leave this thread as a place where people can thank him for his efforts ...

His efforts were shocking, he signed some of the biggest dross we have signed in 5 or 6 years, made utterly baffling tactical decisions game after game and has left us one point off the bottom of the table.

Why on Earth would anyone thank him for that?

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 07:02 PM

Have you been stopped from thanking him? If I start a thread saying that I think Steve Mallan has been excellent and you come on and say he hasn't is that disrespectful?

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 07:07 PM
110% this. He was heading the way of Butcher with his constant rants criticising the player's character and bottle. Not like we resorted to playing dreadful long ball stuff for months on end :rolleyes:

OK then if we are going on guesswork to suit then I think Heckingbottom would have had us relegated sooner than any manger in recent memory. I really fail to see how Lennon failings have anything to do with Heckingbottoms who was afforded the chance to remove the "utter duds".

Since452
04-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Plenty threads ripping the man to shreds so no harm in this one imo. Even if it's for the best it's not nice to see someone sacked. Gave me a great day at Tynecastle for first time in years and always felt he came across well. No hard feelings from me.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 07:14 PM
This place is honestly amazing, a thread to thank a guy who filled our squad with below par charlatans on three year contracts, on some on the biggest wages the clubs ever paid.

He’ll get squared up with his 3 months severance pay and have a good festive period off our season ticket money.

I can't believe he would sign a contract only giving him 3 months pay. Do managers not have to get the contract paid or a mutual deal. If only 3 months pay it was a very cheap removal. I'm not saying wrong I just find that a strange one.

CathroMustStay
04-11-2019, 07:15 PM
The club was a circus act every week with him in charge. His time at Hibs was up, he thought he was bigger than the club and he will have learned lessons. Aye he’s not doing to bad with the biggest budget and best players in the league.

A circus act every week?

Straight from the Follow Follow playbook.

MyJo
04-11-2019, 07:17 PM
He seems a nice enough guy and quite knowledgeable but I think he struggles to put his theory into practice and probably underestimated the league based on the signings he made.

It's a pity it didn't work out but good luck to him with whatever comes next in his career.

Sir David Gray
04-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Plenty threads ripping the man to shreds so no harm in this one imo. Even if it's for the best it's not nice to see someone sacked. Gave me a great day at Tynecastle for first time in years and always felt he came across well. No hard feelings from me.

Having no hard feelings is different to thanking him for his efforts.

I have no hard feelings towards Heckingbottom, I have no issues with him on a personal level as I don't know the man I'm sure he's a decent human being. I

He was a disaster as our manager though so there's no way I'm going to thank him for his efforts. It was absolutely miles away from what I've come to expect from a Hibs team in recent years.

BoomtownHibees
04-11-2019, 07:18 PM
I can't believe he would sign a contract only giving him 3 months pay. Do managers not have to get the contract paid or a mutual deal. If only 3 months pay it was a very cheap removal. I'm not saying wrong I just find that a strange one.

The story at the time was that the 3m severance was the reason Appleton didn’t take the job so the conclusion was that Hecky’s would be the same

1 8 7 5
04-11-2019, 07:22 PM
I don't wish any harm on him, but I don't feel thankful in the slightest.

Well, I'm thankful he's gone.
:agree:

Exactly where I am at.

Weegreenman
04-11-2019, 07:23 PM
Paying the price for buying a load of ****!!!!

Next incumbent will need funds!

paddy1875
04-11-2019, 07:28 PM

He was hardly a manager in high demand.

Falls into the category of him underestimating the Scottish game and thinking he’d be off to a bigger job sooner rather than later.

bigwheel
04-11-2019, 07:28 PM
No thanks from me, utterly turgid football, and signed some of the biggest imposters I've ever seen in a Hibs jersey

You ”non thankers” deserve this ... [emoji6][emoji102]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191104/0bce694a85bcd56a6257e69fcba6df9d.jpg

BoyledEgg
04-11-2019, 07:29 PM
A circus act every week?

Straight from the Follow Follow playbook.

Yes coming out with quit threats, blaming the board, blaming the players, gesturing to opposition fans, rolling around the ground holding his head after a coin hit him in the chest, the list goes on and it was embarrassing some weeks. I don’t go on Follow Follow to know what they say but each to there own.

iwasthere1972
04-11-2019, 07:32 PM
He comes across as a decent guy but I really couldn't thank him for his efforts. He was taking us down the "Butcher Route" and thankfully was relieved of his duties. In days to come we"ll find out whether or not he's gone quietly or has decided to get the boxing gloves out.

HibbyAndy
04-11-2019, 07:35 PM
Having no hard feelings is different to thanking him for his efforts.

I have no hard feelings towards Heckingbottom, I have no issues with him on a personal level as I don't know the man I'm sure he's a decent human being. I

He was a disaster as our manager though so there's no way I'm going to thank him for his efforts. It was absolutely miles away from what I've come to expect from a Hibs team in recent years.

Not a hope in hell i'm thanking him for the situation we are currently in , Thank god he is gone , I wish him no ill feeling but thank you Paul ? **** off !!

iwasthere1972
04-11-2019, 07:39 PM

Not a hope in hell i'm thanking him for the situation we are currently in , Thank god he is gone , I wish him no ill feeling but thank you Paul ? **** off !!

:hilarious

HibbyAndy
04-11-2019, 07:40 PM
[/I]
:hilarious

Ken what i mean Rab :greengrin

iwasthere1972
04-11-2019, 07:41 PM
Ken what i mean Rab :greengrin

I do Andy.

The 90+2
04-11-2019, 08:08 PM

Do you respect him for not resigning from his position and now will cost the club a substantial figure? Or is it you just backed him time and tome again and you can’t climb down to admit he was a dud and he’s set us back big time?

One Day Soon
04-11-2019, 08:10 PM

Some people's dislike of Lennon is so strong that they'll still be irrelevantly bringing him into discussions three or four managers down the line.

bigwheel
04-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Do you respect him for not resigning from his position and now will cost the club a substantial figure? Or is it you just backed him time and tome again and you can’t climb down to admit he was a dud and he’s set us back big time?

I haven’t been consistently backing him ...

So neither tbh...

I can separate the man from the job though - and see people as human..deserving of respect whether they did well in their job or not ..

One Day Soon
04-11-2019, 08:22 PM
I'm not sure what exactly we would be thanking a manager for who leaves us:

* one point off bottom after a third of the season
* with our good players performing averagely and our average players performing poorly
* with a bunch of new signings, next to none of which look like players you would be sorry to lose
* having by all accounts emptied the kitty on those he did sign, many of them on long term contracts
* not having delivered the fabled levels of fitness promised
* not having achieved the high press he promised - any any game under his stewardship
* taking, by the looks of it, a large wedge of compensatory club cash with him
* without a single recognisable leader on the park
* with no coherent midfield
* short of at least one defensive midfielder and one striker
* having ripped the confidence out of both the players and the supporters
* and has us so weakened that every single other team in the league now fancies their chances - home or away - of taking points from us in every game.

I'd thank him for leaving, but I don't think that was his decision.

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 08:38 PM
Some people's dislike of Lennon is so strong that they'll still be irrelevantly bringing him into discussions three or four managers down the line.

I quite genuinely have no dislike of Lennon mate, I thank him for very much for some wonderful times between 2016 and 2018, easily some of my favourite years following Hibs. It went wrong after McGinn left, like I said, but he was (by and large) a good manager for us and I hold no ill will towards him at all.

I more make the point about his last six months and the similarity to Heckingbottom's record to make the point that maybe there's something bigger than the manager wrong at our club right now

One Day Soon
04-11-2019, 08:44 PM
I quite genuinely have no dislike of Lennon mate, I thank him for very much for some wonderful times between 2016 and 2018, easily some of my favourite years following Hibs. It went wrong after McGinn left, like I said, but he was (by and large) a good manager for us and I hold no ill will towards him at all.

I more make the point about his last six months and the similarity to Heckingbottom's record to make the point that maybe there's something bigger than the manager wrong at our club right now

It was meant as a general observation applying to a number of the consistent Lennon haters we have rather than specifically aimed at you.

There is definitely something wanting about the club in my view. It doesn't seem to have the vitality and focus it should have for the football side.

Captain Trips
04-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Are folk chipping in for a bumper tin of Roses?

jacomo
04-11-2019, 08:59 PM

Unfortunately so. Seemed unable to take responsibility for his own failings.

Maybe he just didn’t see them? In which case, I wish him well but I don’t hold high hopes for his future managerial career.

Robbo6-2
04-11-2019, 09:40 PM
I have no interest in thanking the mouse

The 90+2
04-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Are folk chipping in for a bumper tin of Roses?

I sent a bunch of flowers and a box of Yorkshire Tea so I can’t afford anything else sorry.

hfc rd
05-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Thank him for what?

He inherited a pretty decent team earlier this year and has left us with one of the worst sides since the 2014 relegation team.

In the same bracket as Calderwood & Butcher. F*** him & good riddance!

Bostonhibby
05-11-2019, 05:35 PM
Are folk chipping in for a bumper tin of Roses?I don't like the toffee ones so if you have a forwarding address for him I'll gladly send on the ones I've stockpiled for the last 40 years or so.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
06-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Thank him for what?

He inherited a pretty decent team earlier this year and has left us with one of the worst sides since the 2014 relegation team.

In the same bracket as Calderwood & Butcher. F*** him & good riddance!

Our form in his last sixteen games was by and large the same as Neil Lennon in his last sixteen games as someone on here detailed.

Do you feel the same way about him too?

FilipinoHibs
06-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Our form in his last sixteen games was by and large the same as Neil Lennon in his last sixteen games as someone on here detailed.

Do you feel the same way about him too?

Lennon pretty poor with team selection, tactics and antics on and off the pitch. Glad he went to.

scoopyboy
06-11-2019, 12:04 PM
He went into East mains yesterday and went round the players individually, thanking them for their efforts.

Told them if they ever wanted advice to get in touch with him.

I'm as glad as the next man he's gone but I thought that was a good touch.

Popular with the players but that on its own aint enough.

06-11-2019, 12:21 PM
He went into East mains yesterday and went round the players individually, thanking them for their efforts.

Fair play to the man and good luck to him. Thanks for the win at Tynecastle and getting us above Hearts last season.

bigwheel
06-11-2019, 12:23 PM

That’s impressive....good to hear

Davy Mac
06-11-2019, 12:24 PM

Sometimes I felt it was all about himself rather than the good of the club.

Apart from not getting Hibs I think he forgot as a Manager you have to keep everyone happy, players, fans, the board etc.

Often with his pre-match/post match was like quotes and verses from the FIFA/Premiership Manager/EA Sports game, it was so out of touch with the genuine fan.

Ibrox was a great example of this, we just got hosed 6-1 and he seemed calm with very little anger and focused on breaking down the game into 3 parts. The FANS didn't want to hear that, they wanted a reaction like any normal football person would react, hurt, anger, embarrassment, retaliation, make amends next game etc.

Not my kind of Manger at all.

Since452
06-11-2019, 12:26 PM

I don't get where all the arrogant talk comes from. My opinion of him was that he had a bit of class about him. Seemed a really likeable guy.

Steve88
06-11-2019, 12:28 PM

Managers aren't paid to be nice, they're paid to get results. I often got the feeling the players seem him as too nice

scoopyboy
06-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Managers aren't paid to be nice, they're paid to get results. I often got the feeling the players seem him as too nice

I agree with that, however players should have their own personal pride and play their hearts out irrespective if the manager is nice or not.

PH had to go but the players aren't squeky clean in all of this mess either.

JimBHibees
06-11-2019, 12:36 PM

Pretty classy touch. Hope he gets another job soon.

J-C
06-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Underestimated Scottish football, brought in lower league journeymen and was stubborn with his tactics but was a decent bloke.

hibee-boys
06-11-2019, 12:50 PM
From what I've been told he was popular with the players. That would indicate that either (a) his tactics were not up to it (b) the players need the fear factor or (c) our squad is full of players who are not willing, or able, to perform......or maybe all of the above!

southsider
06-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Pretty classy touch. Hope he gets another job soon.

Heard the Australian 4th Division is pretty good. Last Saturday I would have paid your fare.

Steve88
06-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Do you remember that teacher at school that everything used to like because you could get away with murder and generally have an easy going laugh with.... That's PH

Do you remember that teacher at school who kicked your backside if the standard of work wasn't good enough and who only had your best intentions at heart (despite you thinking he/she was a complete d**k) which inventively led to better marks/grades etc.. this needs to be our new manager

I'm sure you get the analogy here

The new manager must have very very strong personal attributes

Steve88
06-11-2019, 02:17 PM
I agree with that, however players should have their own personal pride and play their hearts out irrespective if the manager is nice or not.

PH had to go but the players aren't squeky clean in all of this mess either.

Agreed, there's no hiding for the players now with the change in manager...

stubru59
06-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Agreed, there's no hiding for the players now with the change in manager...J

Just a pity he can’.t take 8 or 9 of the players with him.

One Day Soon
06-11-2019, 05:33 PM
From what I've been told he was popular with the players. That would indicate that either (a) his tactics were not up to it (b) the players need the fear factor or (c) our squad is full of players who are not willing, or able, to perform......or maybe all of the above!

They liked him because he was personable and didn't make life hard for them. Pretty clear where that got us. When actions have no consequences you're not going to get the best out of players.

Onion
06-11-2019, 05:49 PM
They liked him because he was personable and didn't make life hard for them. Pretty clear where that got us. When actions have no consequences you're not going to get the best out of players.

Interesting point. Far too many plodders having a nice holiday up here at our expense and PH didn’t come across as the type to point that out to them. Here 8 months and I still have no idea what his first 11 were. Let’s not appoint any Mr Niceguys for a while.

Crab apple
06-11-2019, 08:10 PM
I don't get where all the arrogant talk comes from. My opinion of him was that he had a bit of class about him. Seemed a really likeable guy.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/i-would-have-knocked-his-teeth-out-paul-heckingbottoms-best-and-worst-quotes-hibs-manager-828298%3famp

Viva_Palmeiras
07-11-2019, 01:33 AM
Do you remember that teacher at school that everything used to like because you could get away with murder and generally have an easy going laugh with.... That's PH

Do you remember that teacher at school who kicked your backside if the standard of work wasn't good enough and who only had your best intentions at heart (despite you thinking he/she was a complete d**k) which inventively led to better marks/grades etc.. this needs to be our new manager

I'm sure you get the analogy here

The new manager must have very very strong personal attributes

overly simplistic. fergie of old would have admitted he’d have struggled starting out today as he did then. He adapted a bit but couldn’t go on for ever. Praises shouldn’t be poke in the eye with the carrot ;)

Yorkshire HFC
07-11-2019, 07:09 AM
overly simplistic. fergie of old would have admitted he’d have struggled starting out today as he did then. He adapted a bit but couldn’t go on for ever. Praises shouldn’t be poke in the eye with the carrot ;)

People on this forum seem to have very high life standards.

Oscar T Grouch
07-11-2019, 07:33 AM
PH has left a legacy that will see us struggle this season. He spent our biggest ever transfer budget on dross. He left us 3rd bottom with one win after one round of fixtures. I do not wish him any Ill will but I certainly won’t be thanking an abject failure of a Hibs manager.

Pedantic_Hibee
07-11-2019, 07:37 AM
And we criticise the team for being soft?

He can get to **** as far as I’m concerned. Arrogant and ignorant in equal measure and fell on his own sword because of it.

The Spaceman
07-11-2019, 08:00 AM
Totally agreed with the OP. Thank you Paul - definitely tried your hardest and its a shame it hasn't worked out. Gave us a good end to last season from a pretty dire position and let me witness my first ever win at Tynecastle. All the very best in the future :aok:

LancsHibs
07-11-2019, 08:04 AM
He was awful. Wasted our money and set us back. Should have gone much sooner. Will have made a killing out of Hibs personally. No thanks from me. A total charlatan.

KeithTheHibby
07-11-2019, 08:33 AM
He was *****. Managed to take an above average squad to one that’s flirting with relegation. All in one transfer window.
Very stubborn with boring tactics and totally underestimated Scottish football. A year from now we shall probably still be left with some of the dross he signed.
Will be remembered alongside Colin Calderwood as a total dud.

Sir David Gray
07-11-2019, 08:39 AM
Totally agreed with the OP. Thank you Paul - definitely tried your hardest and its a shame it hasn't worked out. Gave us a good end to last season from a pretty dire position and let me witness my first ever win at Tynecastle. All the very best in the future :aok:

We failed to win any of the final five games of last season, losing the last three.

The end to last season set the tone for the dross we've watched this season.

WestCoastHibby
07-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Pure venom for weeks and now he’s gone he was a great guy all of a sudden.
He was completely dire as Hibs manager and needed punted weeks ago
No platitudes from me. Well rid