PDA

View Full Version : The players

we are hibs
04-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Everyone will be glad the manager is gone because he didnt do a very good job but the players should take a look at themselves because theyre a big part of the reason a man has lost his job today. They need to buck up their ideas and start showing the quality needed to play at this club or be moved on.

Mikey
04-11-2019, 02:35 PM
And so a new target has been selected........

B.H.F.C
04-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Especially those who were involved in the diabolical run of form in the lead up to both him and Lennon going.

The 90+2
04-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Nah, not for me.

we are hibs
04-11-2019, 02:38 PM

No a new target hasnt been selected but despite the managers many failings they need to ask if they did enough to keep him in a job. I dont think they did despite some of them having obvious quality they havent shown it. They need to start to or be moved on. Whats wrong with what i have said? Do you think theyve been playing at their potential?

Greencore
04-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Doidge for top spfl goalscorer this season!

Pretty Boy
04-11-2019, 02:41 PM
I said a few weeks ago a few players needed to step up to the plate. Too many coasting along with the 'we're almost there' mantra rather than making things happen.

In saying that a manager who plays to our strengths rather than dogmatically adhering to his preferred way of playing will hopefully spark a fairly quick improvement.

Marvellous
04-11-2019, 02:42 PM

It's true. They got results under him when he first came in but have downed their tools since then.

ABZHFC
04-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Some in that squad have now seen two managers go in the space of less than a year because of poor performances. I think it was right for bot of them to go, but surely these players have to step up now, and not just for a mini-revival like we got under Heckingbottom, a sustained recovery

The Captain....
04-11-2019, 02:45 PM
I just think they are not very good players..theres a core of 5 or 6 decent players but other than that I'd not be bothered if any of the others never played for the club again. It's a poor, poor squad standard wise.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

The 90+2
04-11-2019, 02:50 PM
It's true. They got results under him when he first came in but have downed their tools since then.

Nothing to do with good players leaving and leaving the ones remaining playing with dross the manager signed while playing a shape that doesn’t get the best out the team?

Marvellous
04-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Nothing to do with good players leaving and leaving the ones remaining playing with dross the manager signed while playing a shape that doesn’t get the best out the team?

We lost Omeonga but gained Allan. The squad we have should have more points than we do, regardless of who's managing them.