PDA

View Full Version : Concessions tickets

eddieyears
03-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Im sick 2 death of hearing about so-called fans getting into ER on the cheap every week by buying Concessions instead of paying the full price, just so they can have an xtra pint at the harp b4 the game. The so called investment is not happening and we can't short change the club and miss out on chances to get players like Griff and Cummings back. You so called supporters should be ashamed! Hecky will go but the fans are here forever! ggtth

Steven79
03-11-2019, 06:04 PM
That's the least of our worries at the minute...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

#2 Double Tap
03-11-2019, 06:06 PM
ltyf

H18 SFR
03-11-2019, 06:06 PM
That's the least of our worries at the minute...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Agreed. Rather have someone in on the cheap than an empty stadium.

CMurdoch
03-11-2019, 06:45 PM
ltyf

Seconded

HibbyAndy
03-11-2019, 06:46 PM
Im sick 2 death of hearing about so-called fans getting into ER on the cheap every week by buying Concessions instead of paying the full price, just so they can have an xtra pint at the harp b4 the game. The so called investment is not happening and we can't short change the club and miss out on chances to get players like Griff and Cummings back. You so called supporters should be ashamed! Hecky will go but the fans are here forever! ggtth

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Keith_M
03-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Sitting on a bus on the way home from being humped by The Rangers at Hampden and this is all you can think of to cheer yourself up?

CMurdoch
03-11-2019, 06:51 PM
Sitting on a bus on the way home from being humped by The Rangers at Hampden and this is all you can think of to cheer yourself up?

:agree:

iwasthere1972
03-11-2019, 08:02 PM
One post and another moaner. Can all those depressing threads be merged as they really piss me off.

This is the time we need to get behind the club and give it our support. Okay most fans want the manager gone but until that happens we still get behind the team.

For reasons I can't give on this message board I haven't been able to attend any matches for about eighteen months and even had my usual season ticket last season but wasn't able to use it even on the one occasion. I'm working towards getting back to Easter Road in the near future although it won't be easy.

If I was able to I would have been at Hampden yesterday despite the manager etc. Not for everyone of course but that's been covered enough.

Rant over.

Hermit Crab
03-11-2019, 08:08 PM

So its all hearsay then? You've no actual evidence other than "somebody told me". Must do better will be written on your report card. :hilarious:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Danderhall Hibs
03-11-2019, 08:23 PM
One post and another moaner. Can all those depressing threads be merged as they really piss me off.

This is the time we need to get behind the club and give it our support. Okay most fans want the manager gone but until that happens we still get behind the team.

For reasons I can't give on this message board I haven't been able to attend any matches for about eighteen months and even had my usual season ticket last season but wasn't able to use it even on the one occasion. I'm working towards getting back to Easter Road in the near future although it won't be easy.

If I was able to I would have been at Hampden yesterday despite the manager etc. Not for everyone of course but that's been covered enough.

Rant over.

Good post.

03-11-2019, 08:37 PM

Great first post, well worth the 4 months thinking time spent on it. Looking forward to your second post in March.

wookie70
03-11-2019, 10:31 PM

Rant over.

Hope you get back to supporting the team soon. We need as many with your attitude as possible.

Scottie
03-11-2019, 10:38 PM

Rant over.

Hope you get back to supporting the team soon. We need as many with your attitude as possible.
:agree: Hope to see you at ER soon. All the best pal :aok:

CMurdoch
03-11-2019, 10:42 PM

Rant over.

Best wishes to you 1972.
Hope you can get back to Easter Road soon.

cocteautwin
04-11-2019, 01:33 AM
Jambo myth. Should we stop giving Petrie a cut of transfer fees aye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankhfc
04-11-2019, 01:45 AM
The Jambo could have made it a bit less obvious. Either thick or pished. On second thoughts probably both :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2019, 03:01 AM
oh lordy, not another shaming thread :(

no mention of animals getting hurt this time thankfully

BILLYHIBS
04-11-2019, 06:26 AM
I thought had HIBS had weeded out all of the middle aged children in the FFL ? 😁