PDA

View Full Version : It is not their fault !

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Lots of people me included are bad mouthing James Vela Dodige Mallan Naismith and Newell amongst others.

The manager brought most of these players in and he continues to play them in or out of position. They are not to blame Vela got a three year deal should be have turned it down :confused:

Unfortunately someone has to take responsibility and since the board won't resign and neither will the manager, he has to be sacked. I would love to give him more time as a i feel sorry for him but we simply don't have time. We are in a relegation battle and he has to go.

JohnM1875
02-11-2019, 10:01 PM
Lots of people me included are bad mouthing James Vela Dodige Mallan Naismith and Newell amongst others.

The manager brought most of these players in and he continues to play them in or out of position. They are not to blame Vela got a three year deal should be have turned it down :confused:

Unfortunately someone has to take responsibility and since the board won't resign and neither will the manager, he has to be sacked. I would love to give him more time as a i feel sorry for him but we simply don't have time. We are in a relegation battle and he has to go.

Nah. Disagree. Players need to take responsibility at some point.

James, Vela and Doidge started tonight in their preferred positions. And they were awful.

SMAXXA
02-11-2019, 10:02 PM
What’s your point caller?

we are hibs
02-11-2019, 10:04 PM
Theyre to blame for their own performance.

The manager has nothing to do with players not winning a 50/50 thats due to a lack of heart. These guys lack the basics to play at this level. Of course the manager is to blame for these players coming in but ultimately some of them dont look like they have any kind of professional pride about them to do their job to the best of their ability. A squad full of token gesture players. Token gesture tackles, token gesture running. Zero conviction or real belief in themselves never mind their team mates or manager.

Frankhfc
02-11-2019, 10:06 PM

I'm not so sure that we're in a relegation fight just yet as there's plenty of games left in which to climb the table, its amazing what two or three wins on the bounce can do. However, if we don't start winning soon it could well become critical and I'd agree then that he has to go. Sometimes it takes longer for teams to gel than others and this could be one of these times but I did not see a team today without fight or determination and it was a Celtic team full of quality and on their game. If Hecky hasn't himself gone and he's given another few games without any wins I'd join in the Hecky must go.

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Theyre to blame for their own performance.

The manager has nothing to do with players not winning a 50/50 thats due to a lack of heart. These guys lack the basics to play at this level. Of course the manager is to blame for these players coming in but ultimately some of them dont look like they have any kind of professional pride about them to do their job to the best of their ability. A squad full of token gesture players. Token gesture tackles, token gesture running. Zero conviction or real belief in themselves never mind their team mates or manager.

My point is he signed them they are not good enough it is not their fault. He could sign me I would be the same not good enough not my fault. He has signed players who can't do the job. There are 11 players at Hibs who can and we need a coach to get them on the pitch.

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 10:15 PM
I'm not so sure that we're in a relegation fight just yet as there's plenty of games left in which to climb the table, its amazing what two or three wins on the bounce can do. However, if we don't start winning soon it could well become critical and I'd agree then that he has to go. Sometimes it takes longer for teams to gel than others and this could be one of these times but I did not see a team today without fight or determination and it was a Celtic team full of quality and on their game. If Hecky hasn't himself gone and he's given another few games without any wins I'd join in the Hecky must go.

We have four games to pick up points after that it may be too late. Look at December's fixtures if we go in their with 12 points we are in BIG trouble.

CloudSquall
02-11-2019, 10:18 PM
Personally I'm seeing a bunch of imposters who believed it was a mickey mouse league that they were coming to and they could piss about for a couple of years before getting a move to the English Championship.

The week in week out showings of half arsed jogs back when defending and lack of anything that would constitute a tackle tell me they don't give much of a F at all..

Frankhfc
02-11-2019, 10:20 PM
We have four games to pick up points after that it may be too late. Look at December's fixtures if we go in their with 12 points we are in BIG trouble.

I agree. Its crisis point if we don't start picking up wins very soon to ease nerves. Its amazing what a couple of wins can do to start moving up the table but it has to be very soon or even milder mannered ones like myself will begin calling for heads to roll.

Captain Trips
02-11-2019, 10:30 PM
It's everyone's fault except us poor *******s. Cluster**** of the highest order.

Eyrie
03-11-2019, 10:01 AM
My point is he signed them they are not good enough it is not their fault. He could sign me I would be the same not good enough not my fault. He has signed players who can't do the job. There are 11 players at Hibs who can and we need a coach to get them on the pitch.

At least you'd make an effort to contribute. Some of the players you listed don't even do that.