PDA

View Full Version : Half Time challenge

Keith_M
02-11-2019, 09:48 PM
I couldn't hear the announcer properly so could somebody maybe give some details of who it was taking part?

FWIW, I cheered each scorer regardless of which strip they were wearing. They seemed to be all having fun.

Thanks in advance.

Jay
02-11-2019, 09:55 PM
I think it was the fans getting fit programme that the clubs run now.

Keith_M
02-11-2019, 09:57 PM
I think it was the fans getting fit programme that the clubs run now.

Cheers Mrs S.

:aok:

I hope they all enjoyed themselves.

CMurdoch
02-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Cheers Mrs S.

:aok:

I hope they all enjoyed themselves.

We did Keith.
Thanks for your cheers. Much appreciated.

It was a scary but brilliant experience.
Despite being at least 25 years & 2 stone too late for my Hampden debut I rolled back the years and scored with a clinical right foot finish across the Celtic keeper from the edge of the box after admittedly looking like i was towing the ubiquitous caravan, from the halfway line.
All my fellow Hibs players also held their nerve to post a 4-2 win over Celtic in the "other match".

Thanks to all my fellow Hibees in the stands for their generous applause, especially given the 1st half pain sustained by us all.

LustForLeith
03-11-2019, 05:45 PM
We did Keith.

Despite being at least 25 years & 2 stone too late for my Hampden debut I rolled back the years and scored with a clinical right foot finish across the Celtic keeper from the edge of the box after admittedly looking like i was towing the ubiquitous caravan, from the halfway line.
All my fellow Hibs players also held their nerve to post a 4-2 win over Celtic in the "other match".

Thanks to all my fellow Hibees in the stands for their generous applause, especially given the 1st half pain sustained by us all.

That’s brilliant. Well done! You do know you’ve probably earned a start against St Johnstone..!

Danderhall Hibs
03-11-2019, 05:51 PM
We did Keith.

Well done mate - some decent finishing on show.

CMurdoch
03-11-2019, 06:08 PM
That’s brilliant. Well done! You do know you’ve probably earned a start against St Johnstone..!

That would certainly be an effective way to get Hecky his jotters in double quick time.
The St Johnstone fans singing "who ate all the pies" and loads of personal abuse from apoplectic Hibees on the hibs.net match thread :wink:

CMurdoch
03-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Well done mate - some decent finishing on show.

That was the relief after not tripping or your shorts fallin' doon mid run!

Nakedmanoncrack
03-11-2019, 06:23 PM
I couldn't hear the announcer properly so could somebody maybe give some details of who it was taking part?

FWIW, I cheered each scorer regardless of which strip they were wearing. They seemed to be all having fun.

Thanks in advance.

I did too, best entertainment on the pitch all afternoon, though I came back from the toilet and wondered what big Conrad was doing on the pitch, before realising it was the Celtic keeper :wink:

Not being able to hear the announcer would also be familiar to a lot of us.

Keith_M
03-11-2019, 06:30 PM
That would certainly be an effective way to get Hecky his jotters in double quick time.
The St Johnstone fans singing "who ate all the pies" and loads of personal abuse from apoplectic Hibees on the hibs.net match thread :wink:

I would happily step up to the plate, and give you loads verbal abuse. Just let me know first if you're playing.

:wink: