PDA

View Full Version : Scott brown

dastardly8
02-11-2019, 08:44 PM
We are that bad that we are the only team that ****ing traitor scores against , get a ****ing grip Hibs , right from the top to the bottom we are poisonous need a full clear out and new firection

calumhibee1
02-11-2019, 09:05 PM
We are that bad that we are the only team that ****ing traitor scores against , get a ****ing grip Hibs , right from the top to the bottom we are poisonous need a full clear out and new firection

I cant say I’d ever want us having a clear out purely because Scott Brown scored against us.

Leith Green
02-11-2019, 09:09 PM
On another note .. What a tosser Scott Brown is , absolutely cannot stand him. Little scrote who walks about thinking he is a hard man

CapitalGreen
02-11-2019, 09:10 PM

It pleases me greatly that even when Hibs at are their lowest ebb there is still a Jambo out there low enough to pretend to be Hibs fan online to try and wind up our support.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Winner.

Proud he came through at Hibernian in all honesty. Don’t see why anyone would hate or dislike him or Thomson, in fact it’s pretty weird.!

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 09:16 PM
On another note .. What a tosser Scott Brown is , absolutely cannot stand him. Little scrote who walks about thinking he is a hard man

The man has turned in to a Tadger of the highest order.

JimboHibs
02-11-2019, 09:17 PM

Did you tell him that when you met him 🙄

TheCabbage
cheat.

Look red I was elbowed it’s sore our free kick. Ball breaks? hang on I can run with this ball now.
Classless

The 90+2
The man has turned in to a Tadger of the highest order.

He was exactly the same at us. In fact he’s calmed doon big time.

ddoc
02-11-2019, 09:18 PM

Regardless of what you may think of him, if we had a player in our midfield of his caliber and leadership ability we would be in a far better place than we find ourself now.

BILLYHIBS
02-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Brown and Thomson both Hibernian legends

The fact that Hecky never sticks a man on Brown and the fact he scored two today ( a DM ) is a sacking on its own

Hermit Crab

First line is bollocks. The less said about the rest the better.

Try posting when sober...:rolleyes:

Sammy7nil
He was exactly the same at us. In fact he’s calmed doon big time.

You have a poor memory he is nothing like the player or boy he was at hibs.

MWHIBBIES
02-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Wish we had guys literally immune to being booked. 4 clear cautions for him today.

Leith Green
02-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Did you tell him that when you met him 🙄

I dont need to meet him to see how he conducts himself. He is a little tosser

Pete
02-11-2019, 09:21 PM
What's Scott Brown got to do with the price of cheese?

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:23 PM
You have a poor memory he is nothing like the player or boy he was at hibs.

I remember him going down to get some hearts boy sent off in front of the east and blowing Hartley a kiss. His performance tonight was like Brown at Hibs, drive, passion and a will to win.

BILLYHIBS
02-11-2019, 09:24 PM
Wish we had guys literally immune to being booked. 4 clear cautions for him today.

Sounds about right 😁

hibeerealist
02-11-2019, 09:24 PM
It pleases me greatly that even when Hibs at are their lowest ebb there is still a Jambo out there low enough to pretend to be Hibs fan online to try and wind up our support.

LOL, well spotted.

JimboHibs
02-11-2019, 09:27 PM
I dont need to meet him to see how he conducts himself. He is a little tosser

Who would walk into any of our squads over the years.

hfc rd
02-11-2019, 09:28 PM
Winner.

Proud he came through at Hibernian in all honesty. Don’t see why anyone would hate or dislike him or Thomson, in fact it’s pretty weird.!

Exactly. Wish we had a player like him in our team instead of Josh Vela

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 09:29 PM
I remember him going down to get some hearts boy sent off in front of the east and blowing Hartley a kiss. His performance tonight was like Brown at Hibs, drive, passion and a will to win.

He has not been the same player for years and has been a Dick for several.

I am not saying he is not good player but nothing like the guy that left Hibs.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:35 PM

I meant more in general he was our dick before. He’s not changed much at all since leaving. A nicer boy you’ll not meet either.

Bostonhibby
02-11-2019, 11:07 PM
I meant more in general he was our dick before. He’s not changed much at all since leaving. A nicer boy you’ll not meet either.[emoji106]

3 recent Hibs cup finals he's had a hospitality box, encountered him and his party twice and it's fair to say he was supporting Hibs on the day.

Sort of player we could do with now.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

tamig
02-11-2019, 11:38 PM

As a matter of interest, how is he a traitor?

Time For Heroes
02-11-2019, 11:44 PM

Bore off, hows the head?
Hopefully you woke up and see how embarrassing this post is.

02-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Brown is exactly the sort of player we could do with right now. A player who’ll stamp his mark all over the game.

Brown served Hibs well and the club were well recompensed when he moved. That doesn’t make a player a traitor. Had he left the club by running his contract down I can understand people having that view but he didn’t.

steakbake
03-11-2019, 02:45 AM
If some of our players had even 50% of the passion, drive and leadership Brown shows up with, we’d be in a different place.

edinburghhibee
03-11-2019, 02:52 AM
[emoji106]

3 recent Hibs cup finals he's had a hospitality box, encountered him and his party twice and it's fair to say he was supporting Hibs on the day.

Sort of player we could do with now.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Correct so long as we aren’t playing Celtic he’s supporting us. He’s exactly the type of player we need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jae
03-11-2019, 03:14 AM
Brown is exactly the sort of player we could do with right now. A player who’ll stamp his mark all over the game.

Brown served Hibs well and the club were well recompensed when he moved. That doesn’t make a player a traitor. Had he left the club by running his contract down I can understand people having that view but he didn’t.

Seem to remember reading a large slice of his signing on fee, if not all, from Celtic was donated to Hibs youth development too.
No traitor in my eyes either :aok:

Yorkshire HFC
03-11-2019, 04:24 AM

He left Hibs 10 years ago - ofcourse he's a different player. And he's got the medals and caps to prove it.

Dolce7
03-11-2019, 04:48 AM
He left Hibs 10 years ago - ofcourse he's a different player. And he's got the medals and caps to prove it.

Maybe one of the most decorated players in the Scottish game only because the lack
of competition and taking the easy route of staying at Celtic

Yorkshire HFC
03-11-2019, 05:24 AM
Maybe one of the most decorated players in the Scottish game only because the lack

How was it the easy route?

I'm sure he's only achieved what he has achieved through hard work.

IWasThere2016
03-11-2019, 07:27 AM

This. We lack leadership/winner's mentality and he has it.

Stokesy's on fire
03-11-2019, 07:29 AM
Scott Browns a class act and the kind of player every successful clubs needs.

HibbyDave
03-11-2019, 07:32 AM
Broony showed what a captains role is in a team.
He is a fantastic asset in any team and fully deserves his rewards in the game.

SeanWilson
03-11-2019, 07:35 AM

A nicer guy you couldn't meet. Calm.

One Day Soon
03-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Scott has done more for Hibs then most of our current players ever will. One of the nicest guys you could hope to meet and a machine of a player on the pitch.

ekhibee
03-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Scott has done more for Hibs then most of our current players ever will. One of the nicest guys you could hope to meet and a machine of a player on the pitch.

This.

Since452
03-11-2019, 10:05 AM

Traitor 😂 how dare he leave hibs for 4 million to win all those trophys and play in Europe every season

MWHIBBIES
03-11-2019, 10:07 AM
Done nothing close to as much as Stevenson, McGregor, Hanlon, Gray. Real Hibs legends.

thegaffer12
03-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Phenomenal player. Unfortunately he seems to do everything right everytime we play Celtic

hibsbollah
03-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Great player, inspirational leader and as been mentioned previously a surprisingly nice character when you meet him. A **** as an opponent but that's the point of him.

JOD
03-11-2019, 10:18 AM
Always remember his last game for us when already signed for them mom and scored a great header he is the ultimate professional and a great asset to any team thought he might have came back but that very unlikely now.

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2019, 10:19 AM
lol@ Traitor, stop it

ekhibee
03-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Done nothing close to as much as Stevenson, McGregor, Hanlon, Gray. Real Hibs legends.

Nonsense, but you're just doing your usual stirring up crap.

One Day Soon
03-11-2019, 02:03 PM

Which leaves an absolute **** load of others he has done more than for Hibs.

CathroMustStay
03-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Great player, inspirational leader and as been mentioned previously a surprisingly nice character when you meet him. A **** as an opponent but that's the point of him.

Correct.

dastardly8
03-11-2019, 03:08 PM
First line is bollocks. The less said about the rest the better.

Try posting when sober...:rolleyes:

Firstly I’m hibs through and through and the first line is bang on mate

MWHIBBIES
03-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Nonsense, but you're just doing your usual stirring up crap.

Na, I'm really not. Surely you cant possible think he's done more for Hibs than those guys? I doubt even Scott Brown thinks that.

A Hi-Bee
03-11-2019, 03:13 PM

agreed

CMurdoch
03-11-2019, 04:44 PM

The fact that Hecky never sticks a man on Brown and the fact he scored two today ( a DM ) is a sacking on its own

None of Brown's goals yesterday were the fault of Hecky.
His 1st goal was Maxwells fault and his 2nd one was down to Allan.
Atrocious mistakes by both players.

hibee-boys
03-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Brown played his heart out for the club when he was here, got on with producing the goods whilst getting linked with moves. When he got his move made the club a large profit. He's due hibs nothing.

Scouse Hibee
03-11-2019, 07:38 PM

Easy route, what a lot of pish.

BoomtownHibees
03-11-2019, 07:41 PM
Na, I'm really not. Surely you cant possible think he's done more for Hibs than those guys? I doubt even Scott Brown thinks that.

ODS said he has done more for Hibs than “most” of our current players. You have named 4 that have, by some margin, done more for Hibs than Scott Brown has and probably ever will do. That only leaves the other 20-odd players that ODS was, I assume, talking about

Centre Hawf
03-11-2019, 07:57 PM

Not entirely sure on that. Brown is a hero definitely but Thomson will never be a Hibs legend for me.

Sammy7nil
03-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Brown played his heart out for the club when he was here, got on with producing the goods whilst getting linked with moves. When he got his move made the club a large profit. He's due hibs nothing.

Totally agree however that does not mean he acts like a Dick now.

He really isn't Xavi , Ineasta, Scholes etc are the players you need.

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2019, 08:18 PM
hope broonaldo fancies a wee pocket-money boost to his retirement pension fund after leaving sellick by coming back to us :thumbsup:

Sammy7nil
03-11-2019, 08:22 PM
hope broonaldo fancies a wee pocket-money boost to his retirement pension fund after leaving sellick by coming back to us :thumbsup:

Please no, Refs will not turn a blind eye when he is in a Hibs strip and he is slowing down next season may well be one too far.

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Please no, Refs will not turn a blind eye when he is in a Hibs strip and he is slowing down next season may well be one too far.

contract at sellick until 2021....then us for a season to round off his fitba career :cb back where it all started

we could maybe get him for 150k in 2021 january transfer window :)

cmcd
03-11-2019, 09:04 PM
Not entirely sure on that. Brown is a hero definitely but Thomson will never be a Hibs legend for me.

Have you forgotten his header off the line at Tynecastle. Without it we would not have won the SC