PDA

View Full Version : Defending

The Harp Awakes
02-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Our defending (and I don't just mean the defenders here) is abysmal. In every game when the opposition get the ball our players stand 10 yards off them and back off continually.

We have forgotten how to be aggressive and tackle. This isn't just about cr@p signings, but also bad coaching/tactics.

Heisenberg
02-11-2019, 07:45 PM
Vela, Mallan and Allan is a midfield made up of weak players who can’t tackle. Two of them are more forward thinking but Vela, ffs! He’s an absolute *****bag. Needs punted in January along with Newell. Horgan is never going to be defensively solid either.

Vault Boy
02-11-2019, 07:46 PM
It's been our downfall in most of the games this season. Midfield aren't tracking runners, we're getting absolutely destroyed in 1-on-1 situations and our shape creates so many options for opposition passing lanes.

The balance is all wrong in our squad and we're sorely missing leadership on and off the park.

Smartie
02-11-2019, 08:33 PM
The RB likes to "jockey" rather than tackle.

The midfield have little interest in defending.

Our centre halves and Lewis Stevenson are being hung out to dry, same with the goalkeeper.

Whoever thought this shower of ***** would work in a team together has no right to be in a football management job.

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Vela, Mallan and Allan is a midfield made up of weak players who can’t tackle. Two of them are more forward thinking but Vela, ffs! He’s an absolute *****bag. Needs punted in January along with Newell. Horgan is never going to be defensively solid either.

With those four when we have the ball it is fine without it it is very very scary

we are hibs
02-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Tom James is a dreadful one on one defender. He really is.

And you had some on here claiming thats good defending

The Captain....
02-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Our defending (and I don't just mean the defenders here) is abysmal. In every game when the opposition get the ball our players stand 10 yards off them and back off continually.

We have forgotten how to be aggressive and tackle. This isn't just about cr@p signings, but also bad coaching/tactics.Couldn't agree more..we play two (supposedly) defensive midfielders in front of the back 4 and we still concede soft goal after soft goal.

We are so passive all over the park and I lost count of the number of times we were caught on the wrong side in midfield.. nobody bothers tracking runs.

Tonight could have easily been double figures.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

mcfly
02-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Today just summed up how far hibs have fallen since the cup win and (first year back in premiership .

Heckingbottom has been an awful appt and this could take a new manager a couple of transfer windows to sort.

He’s made us soft, easy to beat and hacked off our only saleable assets in Marciano and Kamberi.

He’s lost the support and I cant wait to see the back of him and his awful signings.

keep him and we are in relegation battle no doubt.

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Today just summed up how far hibs have fallen since the cup win and (first year back in premiership .

Heckingbottom has been an awful appt and this could take a new manager a couple of transfer windows to sort.

He’s made us soft, easy to beat and hacked off our only saleable assets in Marciano and Kamberi.

He’s lost the support and I cant wait to see the back of him and his awful signings.

keep him and we are in relegation battle no doubt.

We are in a relegation battle

DetroitHibs
02-11-2019, 09:25 PM
I have to say, any time Paul Hanlon captains us, we are horrendous at the back. SDG makes a huge difference.

matty_f
02-11-2019, 09:31 PM
The amount of times they got into a dangerous position simply by running directly at our goal was incredible. Nobody putting a tackle in... It was shocking.

JimboHibs
02-11-2019, 09:34 PM
I have to say, any time Paul Hanlon captains us, we are horrendous at the back. SDG makes a huge difference.

He's been poor regardless of captain or not.

JohnM1875
02-11-2019, 09:43 PM
I'm surprised the title of the thread isn't in quotation marks. Cause we don't defend. Abysmal tonight.

MWHIBBIES
02-11-2019, 09:45 PM

If a fullback is having to defend 1v1 the team has already made a mistake. He isn't the quickest so has no choice but to back off. If he commits he gets skinned.

hibeerealist
02-11-2019, 09:45 PM

Have to agree on that

Captain Trips
02-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Anyone else slowly sliding down seat anytime Celtic came forward hoping to obscure view?

JohnM1875
If a fullback is having to defend 1v1 the team has already made a mistake. He isn't the quickest so has no choice but to back off. If he commits he gets skinned.

He was absolutely horrendous tonight. No excuses can be made for him. Always drifts in far too central and couldn't tackle my three year old niece.

MWHIBBIES
The defence cannot commit, they get skinned. The midfield and forwards need to contribute FAR more. Defence didn't back off when McGinn and Marv were chomping at the attackers heals.

Brightside
03-11-2019, 08:09 AM

Bull.

Baldy Foghorn
03-11-2019, 08:11 AM
NO, NO, NO....We defend brilliantly and this high pressing is fabulous....:rolleyes:

neil7908
03-11-2019, 08:13 AM
The whole team fails us defensively, from the forwards right down to the goalkeeper.

Allant1981
03-11-2019, 08:14 AM

He certainly is no better than the signings the manager made in the summer, he dived in so many times yesterday and missed either the player or ball that it was getting embarrassing, was also very lucky he didnt concede a penalty with his handball, should be another that goes in the summer

Allant1981
03-11-2019, 08:15 AM
Bull.

He is clearly your pal or relative as you back him through thick and thin, which is great for him but you seriously cant think he has been playing well

Smartie
The defence cannot commit, they get skinned. The midfield and forwards need to contribute FAR more. Defence didn't back off when McGinn and Marv were chomping at the attackers heals.

I agree that James was hung out to dry by the atrocious level of protection offered to him, but he had a nightmare last night and it showed up all his shortcomings. He doesn't love a tackle, and this was obvious last night. Full back is still a defensive position and full backs are expected to make tackles. If he's not going to start tackling, at least we could start charging him for entry as he's getting a cracking view of a game he's not influencing.

Keith_M
Totally agree. The strikers (rightly) get a bit of stick but we seem to be totally unable to defend.

We had situations yesterday where Celtic players were running the width of the penalty box, past seven or eight Hibs players, not one of them attempted a tackle.

There were very few 'meaty' tackles, to let the Celtc players know they weren't going to get away with waltzing straight through our midflield or defense.

B.H.F.C
03-11-2019, 08:17 AM
All five goals were from about six yards out. There’s getting walked through, then there’s getting walked through Hibs style.

Brightside
03-11-2019, 08:18 AM
What we really need is a forum were everyone slates all the players all the time. That would be magic.

Heisenberg
03-11-2019, 08:18 AM
He is clearly your pal or relative as you back him through thick and thin, which is great for him but you seriously cant think he has been playing well

Least he can’t deflect onto Porto this time. Hanlon has been as bad as anyone else in the team this season.

Smartie
03-11-2019, 08:20 AM
What we really need is a forum were everyone slates all the players all the time. That would be magic.

In fairness though, if you don't slate them now then when do you slate them?

They've not won a game in months, they were atrocious last night.

I'm all for being constructive but there is very little to be positive about right now.

B.H.F.C
03-11-2019, 08:21 AM

What we really need, is a team that win games occasionally, so that slightly less slating happens.

And a stand in captain that leads and organises the team would be handy.

Brightside
03-11-2019, 08:22 AM
Least he can’t deflect onto Porto this time. Hanlon has been as bad as anyone else in the team this season.

Sack them all. 16 players to be signed. Get Levein in.

Potty78
03-11-2019, 08:23 AM
The third goal is a shocker, he shows dembele the outside then instead of putting a foot in he decides to try and push him with two hands. I hate it when players back off, put a foot in!

SMAXXA
03-11-2019, 08:24 AM
Our inability to defend is costing us big time, we were a shambles yesterday and probably conceded the most goals in the league this season or won’t be far off it

The Captain....
03-11-2019, 08:26 AM
The lack of desire to track runs is criminal..it leaves us exposed time and again. Its sheer laziness.

We've a chronic lack of pace also and last night our wide midfielders in Mallan and to a lesser extent Horgan didn't track back.

The number of times Celtic players just jogged from their own half to the edge of our box in the first half without anyone making a challenge was also disgraceful.

Team was set up wrong (again) but individuals in that team are not by any stretch putting in a shift.

Heisenberg
03-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Sack them all. 16 players to be signed. Get Levein in.

Agree with the first two points.

Baldy Foghorn
03-11-2019, 08:30 AM
The lack of desire to track runs is criminal..it leaves us exposed time and again. Its sheer laziness.

We've a chronic lack of pace also and last night our wide midfielders in Mallan and to a lesser extent Horgan didn't track back.

The number of times Celtic players just jogged from their own half to the edge of our box in the first half without anyone making a challenge was also disgraceful.

Team was set up wrong (again) but individuals in that team are not by any stretch putting in a shift.

Yip, our boss said the playerswould see fitness levels unknown to them before, they are either puggled or just giving it (probably a bit of both), Vela lost his man yesterday and just stood pointing, without tracking back.

Brightside
03-11-2019, 08:34 AM
Agree with the first two points.

Got to love rational thoughts.

J-C
03-11-2019, 08:34 AM
I mentioned in another post that we have some dreadful players brought in by this clown.

James, relegated from Div 2 with Yeovil

Vela, looked a player at 19 but done the square root of nothing since, Bolton fans on their forums don't have a great deal of praise for him and rumours of off field problems. Zero pace and hies every game.

Newell, average player with a poor Rotherham, little pace and looks disinterested.

Jackson, averaging 13 games per season and basically a back up at a poor Barnsley.

Doidge, All his goals of note scored in Div 2 but went on loan to Bolton and could only muster 1 goal in 17 games, his positional play is poor.

Therein lies our problems, too many lower league ***** unable to cut it up here and not interested in sticking the boot in where it hurts, all the wages wasted on this crap.

B.H.F.C
03-11-2019, 08:36 AM
I mentioned in another post that we have some dreadful players brought in by this clown.

Vela, looked a player at 19 but done the square root of nothing since, Bolton fans on their forums don't have a great deal of praise for him and rumours of off field problems. Zero pace and hies every game.

Newell, average player with a poor Rotherham, little pace and looks disinterested.

Jackson, averaging 13 games per season and basically a back up at a poor Barnsley.

Doidge, All his goals of note scored in Div 2 but went on loan to Bolton and could only muster 1 goal in 17 games, his positional play is poor.

Therein lies our problems, too many lower league ***** unable to cut it up here and not interested in sticking the boot in where it hurts, all the wages wasted on this crap.

At least none of them have long term contracts eh....

Brightside
03-11-2019, 08:39 AM
Celtic’s striker is valued at more than our whole club. Perspective is required.

Steve-O
03-11-2019, 08:41 AM
I saw Slivka lose the ball and do nothing but slowly jog back too. Symptomatic of the whole team I guess. Don’t think I even seen Vela touch the ball once?

Allant1981
03-11-2019, 08:43 AM
Celtic’s striker is valued at more than our whole club. Perspective is required.

Does that mean our defenders do lnt do the basics then, or at least try to, hanlon dived in countless times yesterday which left him out of position, james decided he couldn't tackle anyone which again resulted in goals from celtic, you dont need to be a multi million pound player to do the basics

J-C
03-11-2019, 08:46 AM
Does that mean our defenders do lnt do the basics then, or at least try to, hanlon dived in countless times yesterday which left him out of position, james decided he couldn't tackle anyone which again resulted in goals from celtic, you dont need to be a multi million pound player to do the basics

:agree:

Basics and getting stuck in, all you could ask for, if we get beat than at least make it look like you tried or gave a ****, the halfhearted effort by most of these players is disgraceful.

The Captain....
03-11-2019, 08:47 AM

Therein lies our problems, too many lower league ***** unable to cut it up here and not interested in sticking the boot in where it hurts, all the wages wasted on this crap.I'd fancy Fenlons or even Butchers teams to give the current lot a game. Given the relative different starting points all 3 managers would have had that's as damning an indictment as I can think of.

The players brought in this window are absolutely ***** in the main..theres no point.dressing it up anymore..they prove it week in.. week out. We're saddled with them as well..another season of watching Doidge lumber round in slow motion missing open goals fills me with dread.

MinceAndTatties
03-11-2019, 11:09 AM
The third goal is a shocker, he shows dembele the outside then instead of putting a foot in he decides to try and push him with two hands. I hate it when players back off, put a foot in!

He was at fault for the first goal too. His poor positioning left the scorer a free header.

Heisenberg
03-11-2019, 11:14 AM

In relation to yesterday in isolation that’s a good point. However, our form in the league against teams we should be beating is rotten which is why frustrations are so high. If we hadn’t been so awful in the past few months not as many would have been as bothered about the result yesterday and points like yours would’ve been more prominent.

Allant1981
03-11-2019, 11:14 AM
He was at fault for the first goal too. His poor positioning left the scorer a free header.

He was almost playing as an extra CH at times, no idea why as it was as clear as day that celtic would get the ball out wide

hibsbollah
03-11-2019, 12:54 PM

The problem with assessing James is up till last night most of us agreed he was possibly our best arrival. Almost scored a couple of spectacular goals, and played really well against Celtic in the league game. But last night he was unacceptably bad.

Shrekko
03-11-2019, 12:59 PM
The problem with assessing James is up till last night most of us agreed he was possibly our best arrival. Almost scored a couple of spectacular goals, and played really well against Celtic in the league game. But last night he was unacceptably bad.

Agree that seemed to be a commonly held opinion but I was always confused as to why... an incredibly slow full back who people just seem to go past very easily. Even when he’s behind the ball he just backs off so much that the attacking player just needs to keep moving forward at their own pace.

He can put in a nice cross and has a decent shot but he is so far behind David Gray in basic defending.

Smartie
03-11-2019, 12:59 PM

He was shown up horribly last night. He does have a tendency to stand off players, it will often work but on occasion it will not. Last night was one of those occasions.

Mallan's "defensive contribution" didn't help.

I'm still not convinced that the new players are all that bad, but we're missing some real quality in the side to supplement them and we're pitifully short of being able to find a team that is greater than the sum of its parts.

Funnily enough, I don't think it isn't anything that couldn't be sorted with 2-3 smart transfers in January and either a more tactically astute manager coming in or Hecky thinking "f*** it", throwing a bit of caution to the wind and finding a better starting line-up than he seems to have been capable of so far.

Oh, and dropping Mallan. Mainly dropping Mallan.

hibsbollah
03-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Agree that seemed to be a commonly held opinion but I was always confused as to why... an incredibly slow full back who people just seem to go past very easily. Even when he’s behind the ball he just backs off so much that the attacking player just needs to keep moving forward at their own pace.

He can put in a nice cross and has a decent shot but he is so far behind David Gray in basic defending.

I like Jackson. Seems to have a quiet authority and didnt do much wrong last night aside from being part of the unit that let in five goals.

J-C
03-11-2019, 01:04 PM

There's a reason he got relegated from Div 2 with Yeovil, he's just pap.

we are hibs
03-11-2019, 01:06 PM

For me he looks like a winger being played out of position. Technically he is fine. He sometimes produces good crosses but defensively i am not convinced. Theres backing off and then there is backing off to the extent he does. I think he does it too often and gives his man far too much space. Maybe he would be better as a wing back? Still a degree of defensive responsibility but more attack minded with the right sided defender able to come over and cover. Wasnt helped yesterday by Mallans inability/unwillingness to track their winger/full backs in the first half.

hibsbollah
03-11-2019, 01:09 PM
For me he looks like a winger being played out of position. Technically he is fine. He sometimes produces good crosses but defensively i am not convinced. Theres backing off and then there is backing off to the extent he does. I think he does it too often and gives his man far too much space. Maybe he would be better as a wing back? Still a degree of defensive responsibility but more attack minded with the right sided defender able to come over and cover. Wasnt helped yesterday by Mallans inability/unwillingness to track their winger/full backs in the first half.

He doesn't seem fast enough for a wing back to me.

cmcd
03-11-2019, 01:20 PM
I saw Slivka lose the ball and do nothing but slowly jog back too. Symptomatic of the whole team I guess. Don’t think I even seen Vela touch the ball once?

A bit harsh considering he is just back from long term injury

blackpoolhibs
03-11-2019, 01:23 PM
Watching the game this morning, our defending is crap, they go past James for one of the goals as if he's not there.

The bigger problem for me is our midfield, they just dont track back with any determination, look at the first 2 goals where they just watch as our defenders are being out numbered with attacking midfielders and forwards.

No fight, and no fitness either, Mallan unfit, Horgan unfit, Vella :faf: he actually hides from the ball, and tries to get wherever he cant recieve the bloody thing.

High press my arse, unless he means doing the ironing on a ladder.:rolleyes:

overdrive
03-11-2019, 01:24 PM
A bit harsh considering he is just back from long term injury

I’d have a half fit Slivka in the team ahead of Vela.

wookie70
03-11-2019, 01:30 PM

I think Dembele was playing in France so OK not to put a tackle in. I agree with the point though. There was no need to back off as he actually had Jackson and Vela in reasonable positions to help him out. Makes no sense to play so narrow if you aren't confident of matching up one on one. Easier to stop the ball getting there.

Onion
03-11-2019, 01:34 PM
What we really need, is a team that win games occasionally, so that slightly less slating happens.

And a stand in captain that leads and organises the team would be handy.

What we really need is an owner with an ego and bit of self-respect. At the moment, his employees are taking the piss out of him.

MrRobot
03-11-2019, 03:12 PM

He was brutal yesterday.

Newhaven
03-11-2019, 04:15 PM

Hanlon has been living off his equalising goal at tynie for years now with the fans. He’s bang average and has no presence on the park. He is no leader

Crunchie
03-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Bull.

It's admirable the way you defend him, but the way he was flying about yesterday tackling thin air was embarrassing, not to mention his handball.

B.H.F.C
03-11-2019, 04:28 PM
It's admirable the way you defend him, but the way he was flying about yesterday tackling thin air was embarrassing, not to mention his handball.

Aye, but apart from that he was great eh. A constant in a poor defence.

calumb
03-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Aye, but apart from that he was great eh. A constant in a poor defence.

In the grand scheme of how bad some of this team is I actually think Hanlon is the very least of our worries

Crunchie
03-11-2019, 04:45 PM
I'm hearing a lot about it's the midfielders fault we're not defending well, do you remember this game against a 10 man Falkirk? we were 2-0 up and cruising and should have battered them and gone on to be second that year. As it was we sat back and tried to bloody defend. Just like against Ross County, Hanlon and Stevenson were in that team.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35965790

B.H.F.C
03-11-2019, 04:59 PM
In the grand scheme of how bad some of this team is I actually think Hanlon is the very least of our worries

Not as big a problem as the likes of Vela. But a problem IMO.

Him and Stevenson are our senior players. I get leadership isn’t all about shouting and screaming at folk, some players lead by performance. They’re not performing themselves so they are being totally ineffective and, IMO, they’re letting us down just now.

The problem with this team is that it’s always somebody else's fault. When the defence are poor it’s because of the midfield not protecting them. When the strikers are poor it’s because they don’t get service. When the midfield are poor it’s because the strikers aren’t moving. Really, nobody is performing, collectively or individually.

J-C
03-11-2019, 05:00 PM
I'm hearing a lot about it's the midfielders fault we're not defending well, do you remember this game against a 10 man Falkirk? we were 2-0 up and cruising and should have battered them and gone on to be second that year. As it was we sat back and tried to bloody defend. Just like against Ross County, Hanlon and Stevenson were in that team.

If you sit back and invite teams on to you it generally makes it easier for them as you're giving away territory, in the game against Falkirk we were an attacking type team and sitting back wasn't natural to us.

MWHIBBIES
03-11-2019, 05:08 PM

Genuinely have no idea why this is relevant?

Crunchie
03-11-2019, 05:12 PM
Genuinely have no idea why this is relevant?

Sorry, you mentioned Marv and McGinn, they were both in that team.

Crunchie
03-11-2019, 05:14 PM
If you sit back and invite teams on to you it generally makes it easier for them as you're giving away territory, in the game against Falkirk we were an attacking type team and sitting back wasn't natural to us.

We sat back at 2-0 and invited the 10 man Falkirk on to us, we couldn't handle the high balls into the box. Seen it all too often with Hibs, it's not just this team.

J-C
03-11-2019, 05:20 PM
We sat back at 2-0 and invited the 10 man Falkirk on to us, we couldn't handle the high balls into the box. Seen it all too often with Hibs, it's not just this team.

I agree, best form of defence is attack.

wookie70
03-11-2019, 06:42 PM

Hard to work out the point you are making but defenders tend to sit back. Not sure I would blame our defenders for being defensive. If you mean the team sat back then that happens across football and is as much about the other team having to take more chances and pushing forward as it is the leading team sitting back.

basehibby
03-11-2019, 06:51 PM

We have forgotten how to be aggressive and tackle. This isn't just about cr@p signings, but also bad coaching/tactics.

I reckon you just have to look at our midfield - the balance is wrong - we have plenty of midfielders who are happy in possession but when the opposition have the ball they are bloody hopeless. Most of them could not tackle a fish supper and the notion of tracking back appears to be alien. The end result is that near enough every side who play us are made to look like world beaters - marauding forward at will and peppering shots on our goal.

The defenders themselves are not beyond reproach but they are often left horrendously exposed which is our main problem.

CMurdoch
03-11-2019, 06:59 PM
5 goals conceded yesterday.
Goal 1 Allans fault
Goal 2 Vela
Goal 3 Hard to blame any Hibs player
Goal 4 Maxwell
Goal 5 Allan

That's 1 sold by the goalkeeper, none by the defenders and 3 by the midfielders.
That confirms to me that the main defensive issues are in midfield.

B.H.F.C
03-11-2019, 07:14 PM
5 goals conceded yesterday.
Goal 1 Allans fault
Goal 2 Vela
Goal 3 Hard to blame any Hibs player
Goal 4 Maxwell
Goal 5 Allan

That's 1 sold by the goalkeeper, none by the defenders and 3 by the midfielders.
That confirms to me that the main defensive issues are in midfield.

Except you’re only highlighting single mistakes. Not the players standing unmarked in the middle of the 6 yard box, failure to stop crosses etc.

You don’t concede five goals without the defence having played a major part in that.

Tyler Durden
03-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Tom James is not fit to play at this level. The fact that he came out for the second half shows that Heckingbottom is clueless. Within minutes of the restart he stood ten yards off his man for the umpteenth time and watched as the Celtic player (probably El Yanoussi) went by him and hit the post.

His attempt at the third goal was pathetic.

The manager likes the full backs to tuck in narrow but James does this too often when it’s not necessary. Of course it didn’t help having Mallan in front of him but there will always be times when a full back is up against a direct opponent. I don’t think I’ve ever seen James get tight to his winger and make things difficult for them, force them back towards their goal. Absolutely out of his depth.

Smartie
03-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Tom James is not fit to play at this level. The fact that he came out for the second half shows that Heckingbottom is clueless. Within minutes of the restart he stood ten yards off his man for the umpteenth time and watched as the Celtic player (probably El Yanoussi) went by him and hit the post.

His attempt at the third goal was pathetic.

The manager likes the full backs to tuck in narrow but James does this too often when it’s not necessary. Of course it didn’t help having Mallan in front of him but there will always be times when a full back is up against a direct opponent. I don’t think I’ve ever seen James get tight to his winger and make things difficult for them, force them back towards their goal. Absolutely out of his depth.

Was Heckingbottom not a fullback himself?

I agree with your points but I can only assume PH is happy with what he is seeing.

Tyler Durden
03-11-2019, 07:40 PM

I agree with your points but I can only assume PH is happy with what he is seeing.

It seems he must be. It’s bizarre.

His habit of rotating the RB’s recently won’t have helped either and is also curious. Naismith did alright against Ross County but is then dropped for next 2 games?

I think he’s pretty rubbish aswell to be fair.

hibsbollah
03-11-2019, 07:43 PM

It sounds daft but the full backs tucking in and allowing the wingers the wide areas worked successfully against Celtic in the league game, Forrest got absolutely nothing out of James in that one, it went tits up yesterday though, and James was as culpable yesterday as he was successful in the first game.

I have no idea what was different this time.

Shrekko
03-11-2019, 07:51 PM
I like Jackson. Seems to have a quiet authority and didnt do much wrong last night aside from being part of the unit that let in five goals.

Agreed. He looks a bit cumbersome at times but always seems to read the game well and do what he needs to and can pass. Solid player.

Smartie
03-11-2019, 08:00 PM
It sounds daft but the full backs tucking in and allowing the wingers the wide areas worked successfully against Celtic in the league game, Forrest got absolutely nothing out of James in that one, it went tits up yesterday though, and James was as culpable yesterday as he was successful in the first game.

I have no idea what was different this time.

The 1st goal for them probably made it a different game.

I also thought our midfield was far, far poorer than it was at Easter Road.

hibsbollah
03-11-2019, 09:29 PM
The 1st goal for them probably made it a different game.

I also thought our midfield was far, far poorer than it was at Easter Road.

Very possibly.