PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2019, 07:35 PM
Sick of it all; just get rid of him. Five goals shipped at Hampden again.

On my seventh Guinness and scunnered.

Vault Boy
02-11-2019, 07:36 PM

I respect the honesty :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2019, 07:49 PM
I respect the honesty :greengrin

It's his fault I'm drinking. What the **** is going on? He can take his signings with him; just get him away. He's shown us up for the last time.

Need mair beer :greengrin

TheHarpy76
02-11-2019, 07:52 PM
We were utterly atrocious tonight. Yeah we had a wee 15 minute rally when the game was already lost.
Truth is though, if Celtic had scored another 4 or 5 we couldn’t have complained.

Get this joker out!

Joe6-2
02-11-2019, 07:53 PM

Maybe if that had been seven goals and five Guinness he would be gone, lol

The Harp Awakes
02-11-2019, 07:56 PM
It's his fault I'm drinking. What the **** is going on? He can take his signings with him; just get him away. He's shown us up for the last time.

I've no idea mate. It's like having a bad dream you can't wake up from.

What I can't figure out is how a CEO can go from being a shining star, mover and shaker to being invisible and incompetent.

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2019, 08:03 PM
I've no idea mate. It's like having a bad dream you can't wake up from.

What I can't figure out is how a CEO can go from being a shining star, mover and shaker to being invisible and incompetent.

Aye, even Hearts have acted, fair play there. Our board must now meet their obligations to the support and sack him. This can't continue.

Is It On....
02-11-2019, 08:23 PM

I was jealous enough of the 7 pints by 9pm. Now you go and rub it in by saying you need more 😂

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2019, 08:34 PM
I was jealous enough of the 7 pints by 9pm. Now you go and rub it in by saying you need more 😂

Not sure it's anything to be proud of. Hibs are responsible; lucky for them I rarely drink spirits.

familyman
02-11-2019, 09:11 PM
Hmm, The hangover will pass quicker than any change in Management I fear.
It is becoming a farce .
and a disgrace really.

HappyAsHellas
02-11-2019, 09:16 PM
I'm sitting here with a cup of tea as I'm up at 4.45 to go to work. Doing it sober is not easy either, I'd kill for a skinful just now.

The Wireless
02-11-2019, 10:34 PM
I have never known in my lifetime, Hibs signing so many players and not getting 1 right. What a shambles this recruitment window was. Craig, Mathie & Heckingbottom, you have all excelled yourselves. It has been a shocker and you are all equally culpable. Hang your heads in shame.

Captain Trips
02-11-2019, 10:38 PM
Making Hans Eskillson look a player.

02-11-2019, 11:22 PM

Maybe someone else was really pulling the strings from behind but they’re not there anymore??

tamig
02-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Maybe someone else was really pulling the strings from behind but they’re not there anymore??

Aye right 😂

The Harp Awakes
02-11-2019, 11:28 PM
I have never known in my lifetime, Hibs signing so many players and not getting 1 right. What a shambles this recruitment window was. Craig, Mathie & Heckingbottom, you have all excelled yourselves. It has been a shocker and you are all equally culpable. Hang your heads in shame.

It's been a collective failure of mammoth proportions.

Glory Lurker
02-11-2019, 11:45 PM
If it doesn't change soon, we're going down. I've done that three times already. I'm stuffed if I'm putting up with it again.

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2019, 11:56 PM
If it doesn't change soon, we're going down. I've done that three times already. I'm stuffed if I'm putting up with it again.

I think we'll make a change before that happens and will be fine. However, should the worst happen, I think I'm in the same boat as you: I'm too old for this pish now. Thirty years a season ticket holder man and boy and have seen us relegated twice; that's enough. Not doing it in my forties; I no longer need the stress and ruined weekends. I will become a Buddhist and meditate on matchdays.

sean04
03-11-2019, 03:49 AM

I don’t think I can handle another relegation. The board need to act now. I’m sick of it, we deserve better. How can crap wee clubs consistently out perform us. It’s ridiculous

Hibernia&Alba
03-11-2019, 07:31 PM
I stayed in bed most of the day, sleeping off the bevy. Nothing can ruin a weekend like Hibs can.

BILLYHIBS
03-11-2019, 08:42 PM

This!

:wink:

:agree:

:confused:

:top marks

:na na:

:flag:

:aok:

:cb

Fact!

Please Ron please don’t let this happen

Enough already

We ARE better than this!

brianmc
03-11-2019, 08:50 PM
I stayed in bed most of the day, sleeping off the bevy. Nothing can ruin a weekend like Hibs can.

Well, Hibs and being **** at drinking must be worse than hibs alone 🤭

Hibernia&Alba
03-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Well, Hibs and being **** at drinking must be worse than hibs alone 🤭

I'm not saying I'm the biggest drinker in the world, but I'm not bad. I don't get terrible hangovers these days, I just sleep for about 24 hours :greengrin