PDA

View Full Version : If You Can't Be Good............

HFC_NYC
02-11-2019, 08:06 PM
...............be dirty!!!! Given that our current squad lacks the skill and ability to be a good side, at least show some passion and throw in some nasty challenges and show the opposition they're in for a game. Our powder puff squad shows the opposition too much respect and as a result, gets dominated all over the park. I don't want Hibs to become a team of hammer throwers, but my god, at least put in a few meaty challenges. The boy band is well and truly united at Easter Road.

Joe6-2
02-11-2019, 08:08 PM
...............be dirty!!!! Given that our current squad lacks the skill and ability to be a good side, at least show some passion and throw in some nasty challenges and show the opposition they're in for a game. Our powder puff squad shows the opposition too much respect and as a result, gets dominated all over the park. I don't want Hibs to become a team of hammer throwers, but my god, at least put in a few meaty challenges. The boy band is well and truly united at Easter Road.

This is a major factor thats absent with this lot, passion, they just don’t have it

HFC_NYC
02-11-2019, 08:59 PM
This is a major factor thats absent with this lot, passion, they just don’t have it

Exactly. A lack of talent can be made up with a show of effort, but sadly, that's not the case with this bunch. I'm not suggesting we hack our way through games, but showing a bit of dig would go a long way to getting the fans on side. I'm not defending PH as I think he has to go, but the players on the field have to show a lot more than they are doing now .

Fife-Hibee
02-11-2019, 09:12 PM
We're Hibs. We don't strike fear into the opposition. They strike fear into our nice chaps.

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 09:27 PM
That is why Matty Jack and Marv are talked about as we have had so few midfielders in the last thirty years willing to put their foot in.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:27 PM
That is why Matty Jack and Marv are talked about as we have had so few midfielders in the last thirty years willing to put their foot in.

Milligan is being talked about fondly these days mate.

Sammy7nil
02-11-2019, 09:28 PM
Milligan is being talked about fondly these days mate.

Ha ha :greengrin

HIBS1968
02-11-2019, 11:30 PM
Dxx