Pages : [1] 2 3

02-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Off u pop

gazzag70
02-11-2019, 05:32 PM
He should have popped off weeks ago!

BigKev
02-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Great... Another Hecky out thread. Same as the other 20 aye?

ColintonHibs
02-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Hecky out now!!!! **** him

jacomo
02-11-2019, 05:35 PM

The other 20 have been ignored. Maybe this one will be different.

judas
02-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Off u pop

At least wait until the game is over you troll minge.

HH81
02-11-2019, 05:37 PM

LD is only going to take action after the 30th Hecky out thread.

02-11-2019, 05:40 PM
At least wait until the game is over you troll minge.

Why? The game is done

HibsNutter
02-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Nah we had a 15 minute spell, he's safe.

Vault Boy
02-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Get it announced tonight ffs

Diclonius
02-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Pointless thread, he's here until we're rooted to the bottom of the table. A 2-5 saves him his job apparently.

GreenCastle
02-11-2019, 06:31 PM
P45 surely.

What’s the next excuse..

Derby..

Must win 3 games

Semi..

Just resign and let us all move on.

You are making half of Edinburgh depressed.

madhatter
02-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Get it announced tonight ffs

This 100%, stop dithering.

CloudSquall
02-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Two goals and the "spirited" 2nd half performance will be enough for Dempster and Ron.

He's here until we're rooted to the bottom .

Onceinawhile
02-11-2019, 06:34 PM
Someone go and spray Heckingbottom out just outside the reception.

That's how to get rid of a manager.

Davy Mac
02-11-2019, 06:34 PM
No faith in either the Manager, CEO or the Owner.

Sinking ship and we are all going to go down with it, gut wrenching after the highs of 2016.

This is not our club anymore.

lyonhibs
02-11-2019, 06:35 PM

Ignored by whom? You think LD et al make their decisions based on the volume of threads on .net? :faf::faf:

He should've been gone 2 months ago. Tonight won't tip any balance in LD's mind.

MSK
02-11-2019, 06:36 PM
Great... Another Hecky out thread. Same as the other 20 aye?Same boring ****ing trolls

Mixu1875
02-11-2019, 06:38 PM
I want Hecky gone but constant threads after every game are ****ing tedious man. No matter how many threads are posted here, it won’t influence when he goes. Give it a rest man.

lord bunberry
Off u pop

Ken what why don’t you pop off. Today’s game was almost identical to the semi final when Lennon was manager and he got a lot of praise on here after the game. I’m sick of reading the utter ***** that’s posted on here after every game.

Heisenberg
Two goals and the "spirited" 2nd half performance will be enough for Dempster and Ron.

He's here until we're rooted to the bottom .

This is my fear too. Celtc should’ve had a few more, they absolutely pumped us for the majority. He’s got to go.

PompeyHibs
02-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Must be sacked
James (worst right back in world football)
Vela (awful player)
Doidge (another game without a goal)

We are soft

Joe6-2
Ignored by whom? You think LD et al make their decisions based on the volume of threads on .net? :faf::faf:

He should've been gone 2 months ago. Tonight won't tip any balance in LD's mind.

She can go with him

MSK
Ken what why don’t you pop off. Today’s game was almost identical to the semi final when Lennon was manager and he got a lot of praise on here after the game. I’m sick of reading the utter ***** that’s posted on here after every game.Your wasting your ****ing time mate, this place is muppet central nowadays

The 90+2
Ken what why don’t you pop off. Today’s game was almost identical to the semi final when Lennon was manager and he got a lot of praise on here after the game. I’m sick of reading the utter ***** that’s posted on here after every game.

Apart from the fact we got destroyed and they stopped playing with 25 left?

After every single loss or ***** draw you mean, obviously? Anyone defending that **** hasn’t got the best interest of Hibernian football club st heart.

The Harp Awakes
If this nonsense goes on for much longer we'll start to see repeated LD out threads. Then Ron out threads.

The Club are a complete shambles.

Lago
02-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Been done to death, getting boring now.

Diclonius
02-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Maybe we'll put in another "great" performance against St Johnstone and only lose by 2.

Sir David Gray
02-11-2019, 06:42 PM
He won't go after tonight.

It'll be another ultimatum that we need 7 points from the next 3 games.

DarlingtonHibee
Someone go and spray Heckingbottom out just outside the reception.

That's how to get rid of a manager.

Fantastic ffs.

Squirrel 1875
He won’t get sacked, unfortunately.

Squirrel 1875
02-11-2019, 06:44 PM
The attitude before the game from Heckingbottom was so complacent. His interview beforehand wasn’t a man desperate to win, it was a man who felt this game would be nothing more than a free pop. Brutal attitude. A loser. Just get rid of him now so we can try and get a good gaffer in.

Heisenberg

Difference is Lennon didn’t have us sitting a point off bottom at the time? Heckingbottom is done. Celtc should’ve had 8/9 easily. Same as our gallant defeat at Ibrox this season.

Jim44
Our penalty shoot out success has turned out to be a major distraction from the main business. Had we lost that, he would have been away by now and we might have turned the corner. I’ve no doubt LD and RG will dilly and dally for a couple of weeks at least, while we ease our way to 12th place. It’s like looking at our demise in slow motion.

KWJ
02-11-2019, 06:45 PM
She can go with him

I'd rather she did nae. But he can get tae now. We have moments but the results are abhorrent.

Viva_Palmeiras
02-11-2019, 06:45 PM
It’s like a Venus flytrap.

Frankhfc
02-11-2019, 06:48 PM

I can see where you're coming from. The cost of one of Celtic's better player's would probably outstrip the whole of our squad and then some. They're in a different financial league compared to the rest of us unfortunately and its extremely difficult to see how that mammoth divide in budgets can ever be bridged.

We're not the only team that would go to Hampden and be well beaten by an exceptional Celtic side.

We should face that reality and put this result aside to be honest.

madhatter
02-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Problem for me is club seem to be using Persevere as a means of asking fans to put up with utter rubbish. Mathie even mentioned that in his interview what the club DNA means. Looks like it means Persevering with shocking recruitment, a poor manager and yet another season of gross underachievement. Worse case scenario is possible - another relegation.

04Sauzee
02-11-2019, 06:49 PM
Same boring ****ing trolls

Boring they get on my thrupnies

Steve Austin
02-11-2019, 06:51 PM
These jokers in our dugout need cleared out ASAP!.
every last one ,complete overhaul required :agree:.
Our club and its fans deserve much better and if our neighbours get their apppointment right they will motor above us !.
I despair at how we have fallen and there is a disconnect between our management and fans?.
All the feel good factor has been sucked out of the club ..:confused:

02-11-2019, 06:51 PM

Aye whatever that game was done after 20 minutes. Twenty minutes. And it wasn’t even a contest during those 20 minutes. Not sure what you expect but this glorious defeat pish isn’t for me. I left at half time, am an away season ticket holder and couldn’t be more disillusioned. I’m sick of reading excuses for this drivel and want a successful hibs team. Meanwhile you’ll be clutching your pearls at people venting on here. Grow up

gazzag70
02-11-2019, 06:53 PM

So are you suggesting Heckingbottom is worthy of praise after today’s game? So we should all be happy clapping then?

Andy74
02-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Aye whatever that game was done after 20 minutes. Twenty minutes. And it wasn’t even a contest during those 20 minutes. Not sure what you expect but this glorious defeat pish isn’t for me. I left at half time, am an away season ticket holder and couldn’t be more disillusioned. I’m sick of reading excuses for this drivel and want a successful hibs team. Meanwhile you’ll be clutching your pearls at people venting on here. Grow up

Aberdeen were 4-0 down at half time at home to them recently. It can happen quite easily to any team in the league.

This isn’t a game to be making any judgements on.

Diclonius
02-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Aberdeen were 4-0 down at half time at home to them recently. It can happen quite easily to any team in the league.

Exactly. The last twelve games including this one are.

cardrosshibbe
02-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Off u pop

Odds on Hecky to Hearts?

Stuart93
02-11-2019, 06:58 PM
Get him to ****. We’re a ****ing embarrassment

supermcginn
02-11-2019, 06:58 PM

2 league wins in 7 months is plenty to make a judgement on..

Mibbes Aye
02-11-2019, 07:00 PM
If this nonsense goes on for much longer we'll start to see repeated LD out threads. Then Ron out threads.

The Club are a complete shambles.

Some of the posters on here are a complete shambles.

We got done by a team that I think have won their last thirty domestic cup games.

And for spells we were showing well and even outplaying them.

League form is poor, really poor. And we made mistakes today but the performance wasn’t awful. And they are the best team in the country by erm, a country mile.

Frankhfc
02-11-2019, 07:02 PM

Pragmatic and true.

Celtic's budget, squad, size of support, infrastructure is so far ahead of the vast majority of clubs in Scotland that its hugely unlikely that any team will go to Hampden and beat them unless they're on a particularly bad off day which today wasn't unfortunately.

Hibby Bairn
02-11-2019, 07:04 PM
The attitude before the game from Heckingbottom was so complacent. His interview beforehand wasn’t a man desperate to win, it was a man who felt this game would be nothing more than a free pop. Brutal attitude. A loser. Just get rid of him now so we can try and get a good gaffer in.

Imagine Ferguson or McLean saying these things in the 80s.

crash
02-11-2019, 07:05 PM
I can see where you're coming from. The cost of one of Celtic's better player's would probably outstrip the whole of our squad and then some. They're in a different financial league compared to the rest of us unfortunately and its extremely difficult to see how that mammoth divide in budgets can ever be bridged.

We're not the only team that would go to Hampden and be well beaten by an exceptional Celtic side.

I would dispute that it is an exceptional Celtic side, however it was the fact that they didn't really have to get out of first gear to have the game won by half time that tells you all you need to know about where we are at the moment.

A Hi-Bee
02-11-2019, 07:06 PM
Lets get rid of the manager he has to go before its to late, most of the board can go wi him as well.
How do they measure progress, ****ed if a know.

Speedway
02-11-2019, 07:06 PM
Is Ron a yam?

Andy74
02-11-2019, 07:07 PM
2 league wins in 7 months is plenty to make a judgement on..

Yes it clearly shows how we’ve performed up to now.

The board have to decide if the best way of changing that is to trust the work the manager is doing or to get rid and bring someone else in.

There’s very mixed results across football when deciding to change the manager and there is something to be said for long term thinking and continuity.

As I’ve said I’d have sacked him but there’s as much chance of that not having worked as there is of it making any real difference.

A Hi-Bee
02-11-2019, 07:07 PM
I would dispute that it is an exceptional Celtic side, however it was the fact that they didn't really have to get out of first gear to have the game won by half time that tells you all you need to know about where we are at the moment.

Yea we are a **** team with a ***** manager who brought most of the duds to our club and continues to play them to justify his stupid reasons.

HFC 0-7
02-11-2019, 07:09 PM

Score line aside, it’s the performance that’s the issue and heckingbottom persisting with the same **** system and certain players. That first half could have been 4 or 5 easy, with us gifting them the goals or opportunities.

I don’t think anyone is making judgements based on this game alone, it’s been his whole tenure. He is honking. Not sure if you are actually trying to wind people up here, pretty sure you done this with Fenlon as well.

A Hi-Bee
02-11-2019, 07:10 PM

The board have to decide if the best way of changing that is to trust the work the manager is doing or to get rid and bring someone else in.

There’s very mixed results across football when deciding to change the manager and there is something to be said for long term thinking and continuity.

As I’ve said I’d have sacked him but there’s as much chance of that not having worked as there is of it making any real difference.

So are you saying we just keep him go back to 7,000 to 8,000 crowds and watch this crap week in and week out, good luck to you wi that one as I stopped going a wee while ago, as long as he is at the club I will just stay away.

Leith Green
02-11-2019, 07:11 PM

Im right up for giving it a bash...

supermcginn
02-11-2019, 07:11 PM

Never mind Celtic, we can't beat Hamilton, livi, Ross county, hearts, Aberdeen, Etc

Andy74
02-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Im right up for giving it a bash...

So am I to be fair.

Hibees1973
02-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Watching that first half was horrific.

There was no tackling, organisation..we were taken apart and it could have easily been 5 or 6 before half time.

I wasn’t expecting much tonight but it is deeply worrying that we cannot seem to defend. Surely this is the first thing the manager should do. We must have the worst goals against column in Scottish football.

I was willing to give him more time but to continually select Doidge ahead of Kamberi and also select Vela is unforgiveable. Even an off form Kamberi is a much better footballer than Doidge. To keep James on the park, when we had Naismith on the bench, who again is better was also a huge mistake.

He must go before our game next week.

Jim44
02-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Let’s get the heck out of here ............. the phrase was custom made for him.

Fife-Hibee
02-11-2019, 07:17 PM
He'll get another draw in 3-4 games time and that'll be enough to save him for the next 3-4 games. :yawn:

The Harp Awakes
02-11-2019, 07:20 PM

We got done by a team that I think have won their last thirty domestic cup games.

League form is poor, really poor. And we made mistakes today but the performance wasn’t awful. And they are the best team in the country by erm, a country mile.

We got done by a team that we have regularly competed against in recent years. Rodgers didn't win a game at Easter Road. We also regularly cuffed the huns in that time.

Heckingbottom is scared of the OF and that's reflected in his starting line up and approach to the game. Why not start the way he set up the team in the 2nd half? It's a cup tie ffs what's there to lose?

All this cr@p about Celtic being unbeatable is defeatist and the very reason we have gone back into our shell since Heck took over.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 07:20 PM

I’m not clutching at anything, I want him to go as well. I’m just sick of these threads and I’m even more sick of hibs fans revelling in defeats. Plenty people have said they wanted us to lose today, I’ve never ever wanted us to get beat.

Viva_Palmeiras
02-11-2019, 07:21 PM
The cup semi is not the issue here...

mcfly
02-11-2019, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE=Mibbes Aye;5975786]Some of the posters on here are a complete shambles.

League form is poor, really poor. And we made mistakes today but the performance wasn’t awful. And they are the best team in the country by erm, a country mile.[/QUOTE

Stop it. We are awful

James, vela and Doidge are dreadful signings

Get hecky out or crowds will drop even more.

He has underestimated Scottish football and is in my opinion out his depth.

Bob Box Fish
02-11-2019, 07:25 PM
Hecky will be sacked by Monday there’s nothing plausible to keep him in a job.

AdidasHibernian
02-11-2019, 07:25 PM
Be interesting to hear his interview as surely he will come across as his usual delusional self thinking we were in the game tonight..

Also baffles me how people think we as hibs fans are using tonight as the judgment for most of our "Hecky out" opinions.. No. We're using the results since the cup games and into the league campaign as the factor.

Personally for me it was after the Hearts game he should have went.

Amazinsauzee
02-11-2019, 07:26 PM
This is not the game he should lose his job for but hopefully it is the one he does lose it for

Steve Austin
02-11-2019, 07:26 PM
Most of our squad are not fit to wear the green of Hibernian .End off.......

Joe6-2
02-11-2019, 07:28 PM
Hecky will be sacked by Monday there’s nothing plausible to keep him in a job.

I don’t think we can afford too, I know in the long run it will cost us more, but does the board think like that!

talcy
02-11-2019, 07:29 PM
I’m not clutching at anything, I want him to go as well. I’m just sick of these threads and I’m even more sick of hibs fans revelling in defeats. Plenty people have said they wanted us to lose today, I’ve never ever wanted us to get beat.

And I have never seen a Hibs team booed off at HT and booed on after HT in a national cup semi-final. The players don't believe in PH and neither do the supporters. He's done, but only the board are oblivious to it and they are the only ones who can stop the inevitable s**tshow from unfolding. You can hardly blame folk who care passionately from venting on fans forums.

mcfly
02-11-2019, 07:29 PM
I don’t think we can afford too, I know in the long run it will cost us more, but does the board think like that!

Can’t afford not to.

Keep him and crowds along with season tickets will collapse.

Be an interesting AGM

ionahibby
02-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Again I thought some of the abuse Heckinbottom and some of the players got today was disgusting. Whatever your opinion on the man he shouldn’t be subjected to some of the abuse some of our own fans are giving him.
Can we not sack they fans instead so I don’t have to sit beside these morons.

Leith Green
02-11-2019, 07:34 PM
I really dont get where the board are thinking we are heading with this loser at the helm. Short term or long term we are heading into big trouble.

Hibs90
02-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Unbelievable if not. Is it actually going to take relegation for this useless clown to get sacked?

Heisenberg
02-11-2019, 07:44 PM
Of course not. He’s here till Christmas.

makaveli1875
02-11-2019, 07:46 PM
No hes not, we kept Celtic to 5 goals, that's surely worth a contract extension and a payrise

Stuart93
02-11-2019, 07:50 PM

We’ve said this the last 7/8 weeks now. “Performance wasn’t awful”. Wake up ffs

Hibby Bairn
02-11-2019, 07:53 PM
Again I thought some of the abuse Heckinbottom and some of the players got today was disgusting. Whatever your opinion on the man he shouldn’t be subjected to some of the abuse some of our own fans are giving him.
Can we not sack they fans instead so I don’t have to sit beside these morons.

Tis the way of the world now.

pacorosssco
02-11-2019, 07:54 PM
Heckingbottom dies his hair. The prosecution rests

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 07:55 PM
We’ve said this the last 7/8 weeks now. “Performance wasn’t awful”. Wake up ffs

It was said even before that the performances didn’t matter when drawing with **** in the league cup because it was all about shaping the side for the season (aye that ****ing happened)

There’s always some kind of excuse from some and there’s always some saying concerned people are being hysterical. It’s that attitude that will see us down again.

Doh Rae Me
02-11-2019, 07:59 PM

That's the last straw for me.
He's gotta go.

SickBoy32
02-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Get to **** !

HFC_NYC
02-11-2019, 08:05 PM
PH is a decent lad, that is not in question and he should not be subjected to personal abuse. Unfortunately, he is in over his head and as such has to go. Losing a job is not something to be taken lightly, but in the case of Hibs, it's for the best if we both go our separate ways. While he is the man who implements the tactics, a huge responsibility has to aimed at the players who simply can't do the simple things right. To blame all of our current predicament on PH is not the entire picture.......the players have failed him just as much as they have failed us.

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2019, 08:05 PM
Sack him immediatley, before he gets us in a relegation fight. It's over, he's ruining us.

pacorosssco
02-11-2019, 08:12 PM
PH is a decent lad, that is not in question and he should not be subjected to personal abuse. Unfortunately, he is in over his head and as such has to go. Losing a job is not something to be taken lightly, but in the case of Hibs, it's for the best if we both go our separate ways. While he is the man who implements the tactics, a huge responsibility has to aimed at the players who simply can't do the simple things right. To blame all of our current predicament on PH is not the entire picture.......the players have failed him just as much as they have failed us.

Decent lad ? Signed a contract extension Barnsley his home team and then went Leeds week later.

madsen5
02-11-2019, 08:13 PM
Sack him immediatley, before he gets us in a relegation fight. It's over, he's ruining us.

Absolutely correct.

mcfly
02-11-2019, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=HFC_NYC;5976030]PH is a decent lad, that is not in question and he should not be subjected to personal abuse. Unfortunately, he is in over his head and as such has to go. Losing a job is not something to be taken lightly, but in the case of Hibs, it's for the best if we both go our separate ways. While he is the man who implements the tactics, a huge responsibility has to aimed at the players who simply can't do the simple things right. To blame all of our current predicament on PH is not the entire picture.......the players have failed him just as much as they have failed us.[/QUOT

WRONG

It’s his team, his signings, his formation

SACKED PLEASE

Mixu1875
02-11-2019, 08:20 PM
Of course not. He’s here till Christmas.

I said this weeks ago, it came from someone I know in the club too. We will be rooted firmly at the bottom and fighting a relegation battle due to our boards inaction. Is a ****ing disgrace.

Robbo6-2
02-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Surely this is the end

madsen5
02-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Surely this is the end

Hope so but doubt it .

HFC_NYC
02-11-2019, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=HFC_NYC;5976030]PH is a decent lad, that is not in question and he should not be subjected to personal abuse. Unfortunately, he is in over his head and as such has to go. Losing a job is not something to be taken lightly, but in the case of Hibs, it's for the best if we both go our separate ways. While he is the man who implements the tactics, a huge responsibility has to aimed at the players who simply can't do the simple things right. To blame all of our current predicament on PH is not the entire picture.......the players have failed him just as much as they have failed us.[/QUOT

WRONG

It’s his team, his signings, his formation

SACKED PLEASE

Absolutely, you're correct....he needs to be sacked. I'm just saying we should ease off on the personal abuse.

Clarence
02-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Heckingbosoms has lost all support.

Nicho87
02-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Couldn’t beat Ross county at home
Couldn’t beat Livingston at home
Destroyed off Celtic

How far back have we moved under this imposter

Speedway
02-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Destroyed off Celtic

It makes no odds, he’s staying.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 08:46 PM

Now we’re getting into the sort of territory that can’t be defended. Does anyone know if he dies the growler or even if has a growler. I’m going to suggest that he’s a shaped man, but that opens up a whole new can of worms.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Destroyed off Celtic

Far enough for you to bore us all to tears with your drivel.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Heckingbosoms has lost all support.

No he hasn’t. Don’t pretend to speak for everyone.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Surely this is the end

The end is nigh.

Squirrel 1875
02-11-2019, 08:50 PM

So you’re supporting him?

Nicho87
02-11-2019, 08:51 PM

Ha. What’s that about?

Frankhfc
02-11-2019, 08:53 PM
Ha. What’s that about princess?

He's entitled to his opinion without that garbage.

jacomo
[QUOTE=mcfly;5976060]

Absolutely, you're correct....he needs to be sacked. I'm just saying we should ease off on the personal abuse.

Amen to that.

lord bunberry
So you’re supporting him?

No, but there will be people who are. I hate reading posts from people who claim to speak for for the whole support.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 08:55 PM

How on earth is it drivel?

Nicho87
He's entitled to his opinion without that garbage.

Fair enough - apologies.

Don’t know any fan can defend him and his record.

ABZHFC
What are folk upset at? The fact they spend 10 times more than us?

mcfly
Today just summed up how far hibs have fallen since the cup win and (first year back in premiership .

Heckingbottom has been an awful appt and this could take a new manager a couple of transfer windows to sort.

He’s made us soft, easy to beat and hacked off our only saleable assets in Marciano and Kamberi.

He’s lost the support and I cant wait to see the back of him and his awful signings.

keep him and we are in relegation battle no doubt.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 08:56 PM
The end is nigh.

That will be come April/May. You’ll be blaming the support somehow though.

Frankhfc
02-11-2019, 08:56 PM
Fair enough - apologies.

Nice one mate. We're all brassed off.

:top marks

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Fair enough - apologies.

No need to apologise. You replied to a confrontational post at yourself on a night of high emotions.

Heisenberg
02-11-2019, 08:58 PM

I’m upset that hibs have turned back into a soft as ***** mess on the park. We let Celtc have a free run at our goal for most of that game today. 1 win in 7 months or something ridiculous like that.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:00 PM
Ha. What’s that about?

It’s about being fed up of all these Hecky out threads and people saying the same things week after week. We all know his time is up, but do we really need new ways to tell us the same thing after every game? I don’t know about you sweetcheeks, but I find it all a bit boring.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:02 PM
How on earth is it drivel?

It’s the same stuff after every game. If we’d been flying high in the league we would have been fairly content with how we performed today. We all expected to lose today, but we put a decent fight.

Crab apple
02-11-2019, 09:03 PM

And teams that spend five times less than us are third in the league.
I’m upset that the money that we did have to spend this summer has been *****ed away on inferior players than we had the previous season. Our CEO has stated the manager had ourlargest ever transfer budget. If that’s true then he’s wholly responsible for the **** performances that are making people upset.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:03 PM
I’m upset that hibs have turned back into a soft as ***** mess on the park. We let Celtc have a free run at our goal for most of that game today. 1 win in 7 months or something ridiculous like that.

1 win in 7 months? Stop it for **** sake.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:04 PM
It’s about being fed up of all these Hecky out threads and people saying the same things week after week. We all know his time is up, but do we really need new ways to tell us the same thing after every game? I don’t know about you sweetcheeks, but I find it all a bit boring.

Get him to **** after each and every disaster or **** performances and there would be .the same thing.

I wish to **** there was a well done Hecky or Hecky in thread after something decent but it’s a complete and utter shambles.

Let’s not say anything though. That will help.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:05 PM

Against a top flight side without penalties.

It’s correct.

Sir David Gray
02-11-2019, 09:06 PM

It's true though. :confused:

Not So Young
This is not the game he should lose his job for but hopefully it is the one he does lose it for

Sums it up for me

I never really expected to win but I also did not see enough to beleive he will turn it around

It looks like the players don't know what they are meant to be doing and that his down to him

lord bunberry
Get him to **** after each and every disaster or **** performances and there would be .the same thing.

I wish to **** there was a well done Hecky or Hecky in thread after something decent but it’s a complete and utter shambles.

Let’s not say anything though. That will help.

Disaster! For **** sake man get a grip of yourself.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:07 PM
It’s the same stuff after every game. If we’d been flying high in the league we would have been fairly content with how we performed today. We all expected to lose today, but we put a decent fight.

No we didn’t. It was all over before we started.

It was a shambles from the off, torn apart. We played better when they took their feet off the gas.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:08 PM
It's true though. :confused:

No it isn’t and you know it. Stop making up statistics to try and prove your point. You can’t ignore cup victories to try and prove a point.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:09 PM
No we didn’t. It was all over before we started.

It was a shambles from the off, torn apart. We played better when they took their feet off the gas.

That’s not how I saw the game.

Robbo6-2

We conceded 5 goals in a major cup semi final.

Since when was that acceptable?

Maybe you should get a grip of yourself

The 90+2

We are a point off bottom. Right now it’s a ****ing disaster from where we came from. We will be bottom by a considerable distance come Jan we have a shocking head coach that hasn’t got a clue what his best team is or how to utilise our best players, crowds are falling and god knows when we will win.

Please explain how it’s not disaster time?

Leith Green
02-11-2019, 09:10 PM

Maybe you should watch it back. We were horrendous from the start.

The 90+2

Fair do’s I’m not going to tell you to get a grip or you’re talking ***** or whatever though.

lord bunberry
We conceded 5 goals in a major cup semi final.

Since when was that acceptable?

Maybe you should get a grip of yourself

I never said it was acceptable

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:11 PM
No it isn’t and you know it. Stop making up statistics to try and prove your point. You can’t ignore cup victories to try and prove a point.

You can if it’s going to get us relegated.

We couldn’t even beat Stirling if you want to add the cups btw.

Ellahappyhibee
02-11-2019, 09:13 PM
He needs to go , we are inept, expected us to be set up defensivley to frustrate Celtic. But we seemd to have no game plan and very poor game management when we got to 2-1 on 35 mins. Game management is something we never seem to have these days.
Celtic didn't have to work hard for their win today. Forget their budget, teams with much lower budgets than us are doing much better in the league.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:13 PM
We are a point off bottom. Right now it’s a ****ing disaster from where we came from. We will be bottom by a considerable distance come Jan we have a shocking head coach that hasn’t got a clue what his best team is or how to utilise our best players, crowds are falling and god knows when we will win.

I don’t think we’ll be bottom by a considerable distance in January. I don’t even think we’ll be bottom. Disaster averted.

Nicho87
02-11-2019, 09:14 PM

You are just an attention seeker aren’t you.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:15 PM
You can if it’s going to get us relegated.

We couldn’t even beat Stirling if you want to add the cups btw.

We won’t be relegated

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:15 PM
I don’t think we’ll be bottom by a considerable distance in January. I don’t even think we’ll be bottom. Disaster averted.

Have you checked out our fixtures from now until January?

Can you possibly give an explanation where the confidence we are going to pick up the points to not be?

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:16 PM
You are just an attention seeker aren’t you.

No. Why would I want to seek attention. I have an opinion and I think I’m allowed to express it.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:16 PM
We won’t be relegated

Under Heckingottom? I seriously think we could do.

So much for top three, so much for top four, so much for top six, so much of best of the rest.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:18 PM
Have you checked out our fixtures from now until January?

Can you possibly give an explanation where the confidence we are going to pick up the points to not be?

The fact that we’ve consistently picked up points for the last few months. Admittedly it’s not been good enough and we’d all like to have won some of these games, but we’ve been the better team in lots of those games.

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Under Heckingottom? I seriously think we could do.

So much for top three, so much for top four, so much for top six, so much of best of the rest.

I agree with you it’s not good enough, but we’re not relegation candidates.

HFC 0-7
02-11-2019, 09:20 PM
The fact that we’ve consistently picked up points for the last few months. Admittedly it’s not been good enough and we’d all like to have won some of these games, but we’ve been the better team in lots of those games.

The fact is we have dropped point consistently the last few months, more than we have picked up!

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:21 PM
The fact is we have dropped point consistently the last few months, more than we have picked up!

Agreed but we are picking up points. Relegation teams tend to lose most weeks.

Nicho87
02-11-2019, 09:22 PM
No. Why would I want to seek attention. I have an opinion and I think I’m allowed to express it.

What’s a good season for hibs?

ekhibee
02-11-2019, 09:22 PM

I think it's the fact that he signed these players. He's pretty well completely wasted the player budget and it's not as if we have the funds to replace them, so it'll be relying on loan deals in January me thinks. Relegation is still fresh in a lot of Hibs fans' minds, so the reaction might be OTT but it is understandable. I think all his signings have been from clubs in the lower leagues and from clubs that have recently been relegated. We all know that occasionally there are 1 or 2 gems out there, but there's plenty of dross too and lets face it, none of the signings he's made have come anywhere close to the type of player we have had performing well for us recently. As a result this could well lead to the knock-on effect of reduced season ticket sales and less in next seasons player budget. People are genuinely worried, but I agree personal abuse is not the way to behave at any time.

makaveli1875
02-11-2019, 09:24 PM

We have less points than the teams that tend to lose most weeks

hibeejeebies
02-11-2019, 09:25 PM

It's not disaster time, we're just a bit pish the now.

A new manager will come in, well win some games, we'll draw/lose some games, we'll have a honeymoon period, we'll blame Hecky's signings when we lose, we'll start to give the new guy some stick when his honeymoon's over, we'll probably finish somewhere in the bottom 6. Then summer will bring fresh optimism and daily excitable refreshings of the transfer thread.

It's called supporting Hibs, it's quite fun.

All IMHO of course :)

lord bunberry
02-11-2019, 09:26 PM
What’s a good season for hibs?

Wining a cup and getting into Europe

Alfred E Newman
02-11-2019, 09:27 PM
He had supposedly our biggest ever budget at his disposal and blew it on some of the worst duds I've seen at Hibs. That alone is a sacking offence.

The 90+2
02-11-2019, 09:28 PM
It's not disaster time, we're just a bit pish the now.

A new manager will come in, well win some games, we'll draw/lose some games, we'll have a honeymoon period, we'll blame Hecky's signings when we lose, we'll start to give the new guy some stick when his honeymoon's over, we'll probably finish somewhere in the bottom 6. Then summer will bring fresh optimism and daily excitable refreshings of the transfer thread.

It's called supporting Hibs, it's quite fun.

All IMHO of course :)

I hope you’re right mate and I’ll settle for that scenario 👍

Nicho87
02-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Wining a cup and getting into Europe

Right and we are currently no where near that. So until this current manager gets us to that point or hibs change it, I will continue to voice my displeasure. Me posting failing to beat 2 previous home games doesn’t warrant you saying it’s drivel when it is indeed fact.

Heisenberg
02-11-2019, 09:31 PM

Ok. 1 league win in 7 months. We are a point off the bottom and are relegation candidates. There is no hiding from it.

Sir David Gray
02-11-2019, 09:35 PM

Apart from wins against Arbroath, Alloa and Elgin, we have only beaten St Mirren over 90 minutes since April i.e. 7 months.

Captain Trips
02-11-2019, 09:42 PM

Just making sure you know this is hibs.net and not Partick Thistle.net? Just in case.

Clarence
02-11-2019, 09:46 PM

His Lordship has spoken. I shall rephrase. After exiting one cup, Heckingbosoms has lost at least 50% support.

Swindonfan
02-11-2019, 09:47 PM
I think all football fans think their team should play to their budget in a way. So in the spl after the infirm Hibs get similar attendances if not better to hearts n Aberdeen and alot more than the others. So they should by budget be going for 3rd. So the argument the manager wasted the budget seems valid. Most say judge a manager with his own players. Against that judgement made he has to go.

Stuart93
02-11-2019, 10:16 PM
He’s got a free reign to do whatever the **** he wants

mcfly
02-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Heckingbottom out now.

Captain Trips
02-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Tonight Mathew I'm going to be Terry Butcher.

zitelli62
02-11-2019, 10:32 PM
That's me done until he is away I said to my son walking out the ground tonight I wont be back till he is away he is making us a laughing stock it breaks my heart not to go to games but that is what he has done drove thousands of fans away if he had any self respect he would leave but he wont he is driving thousands of fans away I love my beloved hibees but this man is ruining our great club GO NOW HECKY JUST GO.

Criswell
02-11-2019, 10:42 PM
A lot of his signings give the impression that they don't really want to be here and it is showing in their performances. I just don't see a team spirit developing here. I fear there is a perfect storm brewing and it is concerning.

Jim44
02-11-2019, 10:43 PM
I agree with you it’s not good enough, but we’re not relegation candidates.

I think this is a really careless remark to make, LB. Any team in our position is capable of relegation. We are a team which is incapable of winning matches. Ok, we might be drawing quite a few but the most likely movement, in my opinion, is downward and if and when we start to lose games, we don’t presently have the manager and players to get us out of the mess. Good on you for being positive but I I wouldn’t be making statements of fact with nothing but hope and wishful thinking to back it up. I hope RG and LD are not so cock-sure as you.

Col2
02-11-2019, 10:48 PM
We absolutely ARE relegation candidates.

We can’t stop conceding poor goals. We have zero physicality. We don’t appear to have any leadership on the park and tactically we are inept. We don’t score enough goals and we have a powderpuff midfield.

Maybe except St Mirren the other clubs around us are more street wise.

jeffers
02-11-2019, 10:51 PM
We absolutely ARE relegation candidates.

We can’t stop conceding poor goals. We have zero physicality. We don’t appear to have any leadership on the park and tactically we are inept. We don’t score enough goals and we have a powderpuff midfield.

Maybe except St Mirren the other clubs around us are more street wise.

:agree: Of course we are. Our position in the league isn't down to bad luck or a horrendous injury crisis it's because our manager has signed a lot of pish, the majority of whom look like they couldn't give a damn.

Captain Trips
03-11-2019, 12:10 AM
He had a shot at glory today and that has also ended badly. Like he has shown for the last 3 months he offers us nothing going forward as a club. Every day he is here is a step backwards and a complete waste of time.

B.H.F.C
03-11-2019, 12:21 AM

When we’re we ever in the game, really?

Fife-Hibee
03-11-2019, 12:21 AM

He's worse than Terry Butcher ffs. Saying "we're picking up points" is an utterly meaningless statement when the relegation fodder around us are picking up just as many points.

B.H.F.C
03-11-2019, 12:28 AM
We can’t move forward until he’s not there. Everything is absolutely ruined at the club. And the only way to start rebuilding it is by getting rid of him. The down side is that we will still have folk like Doidge and Vela on long term contracts. Sickening.

Hibernian32
03-11-2019, 01:20 AM
Every Monday I get my hopes up he's gonna be gone and I'm going to wake up disappointed again come the new week.

Pulling my hair out is a understatement when is he getting the bullet.

heretoday
03-11-2019, 03:36 AM
It all depends on how the squad get on with him.

I think we should keep Heck.

sean04
03-11-2019, 03:41 AM
He can’t keep getting it wrong. How many chances can we afford him? Hanlon and Stevenson who are usually solid and playing murder. Summer transfer window has to be the worst we have ever had. Could easily get rid of every1 he brought in

Unseen work
03-11-2019, 06:47 AM
I just don’t see how he can continue.

10th in the league with 1 win and 9 points after the first round of fixtures and out the cup. That is a truly shocking start.

The worst part for me is there doesn’t seem a real rage or acknowledgement that this is well well below the standards we expect.

I don’t want to hear we want top 6 either, 4th and above should be our aim every season with a decent cup run and European football.

Captain Trips
03-11-2019, 06:55 AM

10th in the league with 1 win and 9 points after the first round of fixtures and out the cup. That is a truly shocking start.

The worst part for me is there doesn’t seem a real rage or acknowledgement that this is well well below the standards we expect.

I don’t want to hear we want top 6 either, 4th and above should be our aim every season with a decent cup run and European football.

Last part 100%.Top 6 isn't an acceptable target that should be default in our quest for Europe spot. I never want to hear top 6 and Hibs like 5th or 6th are OK.

IWasThere2016
03-11-2019, 07:25 AM

Spot on pal.

Leith Green
03-11-2019, 07:36 AM
Last part 100%.Top 6 isn't an acceptable target that should be default in our quest for Europe spot. I never want to hear top 6 and Hibs like 5th or 6th are OK.

And unfortunately we can only dream of a top 6 finish with this joker in charge. Says it all really , look at the expectation at the beginning of season
top 3-4 finish ... Look at the expectation now .. Its staggering how bad a job Heckingbottom has done

Borderhibbie76
03-11-2019, 07:38 AM
She can go with himAbsolutely her time is up too...she has been an utter waste of space for the last year...she can pop off too with the Yorkshire pudding

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

500miles
03-11-2019, 12:35 PM
Think Hecky will be gone on Monday.
Be interesting to see who is next. Not convinced about Jack Ross, needs to be a big character, and so do his first couple of signings.

thebausburst
03-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Hibs next 5 fixtures will dictate if we are in relegation trouble, must win some of these as the 5 after that are shockers. The question is how long will Ron support him, personally I recon he’s here till Xmas no mater how bad it gets.

hfc rd
03-11-2019, 01:29 PM
Hibs next 5 fixtures will dictate if we are in relegation trouble, must win some of these as the 5 after that are shockers. The question is how long will Ron support him, personally I recon he’s here till Xmas no mater how bad it gets.

We already are in relegation trouble as our form since April is relegation form. The performances on the park don’t give much hope that it’s going to change. He’s wasted a lot of money down the drain on players that simply aren’t good enough. If Heckingbottom is still here till Xmas, then I am bamboozled as to what the board can see on the park that makes them think he is going to turn this around?

Vault Boy
03-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Hibs recorded post match interviews with Flo Kamberi and presumably Hecky yesterday, yet they've been silent on social media all day and haven't posted the videos yet either.

That's not the norm from us.

Borderhibbie76
03-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Hibs recorded post match interviews with Flo Kamberi and presumably Hecky yesterday, yet they've been silent on social media all day and haven't posted the videos yet either.

That's not the norm from us.Was just gonna post the same...gives me hope hes gone and announced 2moro as nothing on official twitter or YouTube since full time yesterday?? Please make him be gone

Hakim Sar
03-11-2019, 03:41 PM
He can’t keep getting it wrong. How many chances can we afford him? Hanlon and Stevenson who are usually solid and playing murder. Summer transfer window has to be the worst we have ever had. Could easily get rid of every1 he brought in

I think Hanlon and Stevenson are over rated by the hibs support because they are "ours". Without a quality midfield infront of them they get majorly found out. But yes one of the most astonishingly bad transfer windows in our history. A complete misjudgement of what is/was required.

And also yes, how many chances does Heck get? Can only hope the club will use some of the hampden money to part ways.

Vault Boy
03-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Was just gonna post the same...gives me hope hes gone and announced 2moro as nothing on official twitter or YouTube since full time yesterday?? Please make him be gone

Fingers crossed 🤞

Davy Mac
03-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Heard a whisper on Thursday its now in the hands of the lawyers, fingers crossed.

Greenwich_Hibby
03-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Or maybe it's that they have nothing to try to sell us.....

Billy Whizz
03-11-2019, 03:58 PM

That's not the norm from us.

Both are on Hibs TV

Heisenberg
03-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Both are on Hibs TV

Don’t think they have been made available on freeview and aren’t on social media yet.

Boyle89
03-11-2019, 04:03 PM
Both are up. Watched heckys last night. No idea why tbh. Just the same crap.

Billy Whizz
03-11-2019, 04:05 PM
Don’t think they have been made available on freeview and aren’t on social media yet.

Is that not usually the case

Vault Boy
03-11-2019, 04:08 PM
Is that not usually the case

Ah I didn't actually check HTV Billy, cheers. They've been posting them on YouTube and twitter too at the same time as HTV recently.

Alex Trager
03-11-2019, 04:14 PM
It all depends on how the squad get on with him.

I think we should keep Heck.

Really?
Why would you keep him?

Billy Whizz
03-11-2019, 04:25 PM
Ah I didn't actually check HTV Billy, cheers. They've been posting them on YouTube and twitter too at the same time as HTV recently.

I think they do this with the pre match media interviews, not the post match ones

DTS
03-11-2019, 04:31 PM
Judging from the social media black out im 99% sure he’s away tomorrow, after poor results recently there’s nothing on the Sat then you get a tweet with the post match re-actions also on the free YouTube page early Sunday, nothing as of yet, they also then tend to re-tweet the ladies pre match during and after, again nothing today(they won 7-2 so defo would’ve been shared). This may just be Hibs using their head and keeping the silence but if it was no different from recent weeks we’d have seen plenty tweets, Instagram posts and the interviews free to all not just subscribers by now

Vault Boy
03-11-2019, 04:38 PM
I think they do this with the pre match media interviews, not the post match ones

They've usually got the post match ones up too Billy, that's not to say there's anything in it.

Peanut Shaz
03-11-2019, 05:05 PM
Maybe just avoiding all the comments that are made when they do post something. Not defending them but I can understand why they aren't posting.

Borderhibbie76
03-11-2019, 05:05 PM
They've usually got the post match ones up too Billy, that's not to say there's anything in it.I've got a good feeling hes away tbh...unusual for Hibs to be so quiet all day on the likes of Twitter and Instagram

Heisenberg
03-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Maybe just avoiding all the comments that are made when they do post something. Not defending them but I can understand why they aren't posting.

Yeah they’ve probably just pulled all their usual posts to avoid the backlash. Will be back to normal tomorrow in the hope it’ll be quieter.

Fuzzywuzzy
03-11-2019, 05:11 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/hibs-boss-paul-heckingbottom-speaks-about-his-future-club-following-betfred-cup-misery-825282

"There's myself, all the staff, all the players, thousands of fans here, that's who's disappointed. It would be wrong of me to sit here and just be considering myself. I'll keep getting asked it (question on his future), it's irrelevant."

Cataplana
03-11-2019, 05:53 PM
Strugglin.

SickBoy32
03-11-2019, 05:57 PM
Praying that the lack of comments today mean he is gone, and we can unite again and move forward.

CloudSquall
03-11-2019, 05:57 PM
'""All those games, all those draws could have been wins and no one could have begrudged it. Some could have been huge wins and no one could have moaned or said anything about it""

That's Trumpesque nonsense.

Robbo6-2
03-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Hes got to go

Souter96Mac
03-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Needs to go for the club to move forward again. Can't see him turning it around.

Robbo6-2
03-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Was hoping some itk poster was gonna come on and tell us he was gone and it will be announced tomorrow

Borderhibbie76
03-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Was hoping some itk poster was gonna come on and tell us he was gone and it will be announced tomorrowMy mate was in the Hibs Club today and has text to say there were strong rumours hes gone and will be announced tomorrow or Tues...not sure how ITK these rumours are but I'm just praying they are true. We will soon find out anyway

we are hibs
03-11-2019, 06:37 PM
Hibs will be biding their time and the twitter notification will come through.

"Hibernian can today confirm...see more"

People will expand it.

"Hibernian can today confirm we have added an additional 5 murder Mystery nights at Easter Road stadium.

You can buy tickets here:"

GreenNWhiteArmy
03-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Should have gone weeks ago

What was negligence is now bordering on incompetence from our board imo

Action MUST be taken. We need a bit of passion back. Punt him now and ask SDG and Dazz McG to hold the fort with some strong words from the pair and a boot up the arse

Unseen work
03-11-2019, 08:31 PM
He really needs to go, he lost the vast majority of the fans after the hearts game and has been struggling since, it simply cannot continue.

Despite our tragic start in the league, a couple of wins in a row will see us climb the table very quickly, our season is certainly not over.

The next appointment is massive, they really need to get us as a club and our expectations. Iv said it many times it’s got to be Jack Ross for me.

I’m hoping the silence on twitter and Instagram is a sign however can’t help but feel I’m clutching at straws.

Sack tomorrow, caretaker for the St Johnstone game with the new guy getting the International break to settle in.

Hibernia&Alba
03-11-2019, 10:24 PM
Any well run club would have acted by now, but I fear he will still be here for the next game. Even the shambles that is Hearts couldn't take any more of Levein, yet we plod on. I don't get the mentality.

Hibs90
03-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Heard tonight, that he is gone and it is a matter of legal stuff to be sorted.

Second hand info, so don't blame me if he isn't gone :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
03-11-2019, 10:33 PM
Heard tonight, that he is gone and it is a matter of legal stuff to be sorted.

Second hand info, so don't blame me if he isn't gone :greengrin

I really hope your information is correct. There is still time to rescue the season, but the club needs to act. Statement at 9 a.m. please.

monktonharp
03-11-2019, 10:45 PM
not heard tonight , but...…………………..any club board with any sane members will have already decided. he is off tomorrow! p45.

Hibernia&Alba
03-11-2019, 11:02 PM
not heard tonight , but...…………………..any club board with any sane members will have already decided. he is off tomorrow! p45.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b3e86955a0b0052baa344e21eaf2a3f6/tenor.gif?itemid=12190249

basehibby
03-11-2019, 11:11 PM
:hyper

monktonharp
03-11-2019, 11:17 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/b3e86955a0b0052baa344e21eaf2a3f6/tenor.gif?itemid=12190249cool:greengrin

snedzuk
04-11-2019, 05:04 AM

People will expand it.

"Hibernian can today confirm we have added an additional 5 murder Mystery nights at Easter Road stadium.

Is that one additional night for each of his summer signings?

Heisenberg
04-11-2019, 05:07 AM
Will return to business as usual today. First tweet about St J tickets will go out in the morning. Hibs ladies update after that. He’s not going IMO.

BlackSheep
04-11-2019, 07:01 AM
That’s Bayern sacked their manager... they’re 4th in their league, a point off 2nd place and 4 point behind 1st place....!!!

They’ve been poor this season and just got pumped 5-1 at the weekend.... Kovac given his marching orders after that result.

Surely our board has to see the light like many other clubs have and get Heckingbottom out!!

SickBoy32
04-11-2019, 07:17 AM
Monday morning, no possible excuses left now that we waited and ultimately wasted our chance at a cup final - get him to ****

Alex Trager
04-11-2019, 07:33 AM

People will expand it.

That’s what I’m waiting on as well haha.
I have the notifications on. Just waiting impatiently for that announcement.

And expecting it will be something along they lines.

Cataplana
04-11-2019, 07:36 AM
He's going nowhere is my prediction.

SlickShoes
04-11-2019, 07:37 AM
I thought "he has to be done now" after saturday but the more time that has passed the less likely I think it will happen, we will go through this process every week for many weeks to come.

Since452
04-11-2019, 07:37 AM
I want an update on the ladies team by 9am or I'll be raging. Dempster out

Speedway
04-11-2019, 08:02 AM
Is that one additional night for each of his summer signings?

Well it’s a mystery why we signed them and they been murder since they’ve been here so, yes.

goosefat
04-11-2019, 08:14 AM
Monday morning, no possible excuses left now that we waited and ultimately wasted our chance at a cup final - get him to ****

I love the smell of Nae Paul in the morning :duck:

Danderhall Hibs
04-11-2019, 08:37 AM
Why would it be with the lawyers? Other teams just sack managers but we need to ask out lawyers first?

Leith Green
04-11-2019, 08:39 AM
He's going nowhere is my prediction.

I agree ... Reckon he will get sacked if we lose on Saturday though

Heisenberg
04-11-2019, 08:44 AM

What if it’s a draw? We continue until the next game?

Every game this continues the board and new owner look worse.

goosefat
04-11-2019, 08:45 AM

Just like our build up play under Heckingbottom, this sacking is happening really, really, really slowly.

flash
04-11-2019, 08:47 AM
I think its imminent.

SouthMoroccoStu
04-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Rumour on Facebook this morning (yes yes I know I know)

Hecky away today or tomorrow

Stubbs in for the rest of the season

SlickShoes
04-11-2019, 08:52 AM

Most folk have been saying this since the Hearts game, it will continue like this and we will continue being awful.

Mr Grieves
04-11-2019, 08:55 AM
I think its imminent.

With the Hibs twitter and Facebook accounts being unusually silent it certainly feels like something is afoot.

JimBHibees
04-11-2019, 08:58 AM
Why would it be with the lawyers? Other teams just sack managers but we need to ask out lawyers first?

You would assume that any termination would have clear clauses to explain what happens so yes I don't see how lawyers would be an issue. Wasn't that what Appleton appeared to have an issue with.

makaveli1875
I think its imminent.

He's not even had the vote of confidence yet , Santa will be here before Hecky gets his jotters

GreenCastle
Have Hibs and Hearts ever been managerless at the same time ?

Reading Michael Smith (Hearts players) comments after their semi loss - he’s admitting they are in a relegation battle.

Wonder if we will admit it ?

NC1875
04-11-2019, 09:00 AM
Rumour on Facebook this morning (yes yes I know I know)

Hecky away today or tomorrow

Stubbs in for the rest of the season

Heard similar at a wedding on Saturday but was told it was Jack Ross coming in.

I'm Spartacus
04-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Somebody should get the spray paint out HECKINGBOTTOM OUt

The small 't' at the end of LEVEIN OUt did make me laugh.

JimBHibees
04-11-2019, 09:04 AM
I think its imminent.

It should be, not so sure it will be.

I'm Spartacus
04-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Actually, anybody else hearing the talk that he's going today? Jack Ross has been in contact with the club.

Is Jack Ross just another Hecky?? That's my worry.

Since452
04-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Actually, anybody else hearing the talk that he's going today? Jack Ross has been in contact with the club.

Fills me with dread that scenario

Ozyhibby
04-11-2019, 09:08 AM

You could say that about any appointment. Whoever we appoint could turn out to be hopeless but it shouldn’t stop us from getting rid of Heckingbottom.
Butcher turned out to be a disaster but it doesn’t mean it wasn’t right to get rid of Fenlon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaster
04-11-2019, 09:10 AM
You could say that about any appointment. Whoever we appoint could turn out to be hopeless but it shouldn’t stop us from getting rid of Heckingbottom.
Butcher turned out to be a disaster but it doesn’t mean it wasn’t right to get rid of Fenlon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly Ozy. Any new manager is a gamble. We just need to do stage 1 and get rid of the current one

FilipinoHibs
04-11-2019, 09:11 AM

He was the draw king at Sunderland😳

Wheat Hound
04-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Still zero updates on any Hibs' social media after full time on Saturday. Normally by now they would have at least advertised tickets, dev squad or ladies team updates..

GreenCastle
04-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Exactly Ozy. Any new manager is a gamble. We just need to do stage 1 and get rid of the current one

Yup - like Levein - longer we leave it - more damage on and off the pitch.

At least the sooner we may have a chance of keeping Flo and Marciano otherwise I can see them leaving very soon.

I'm Spartacus
04-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Whoever it is needs a few weeks to assess the squad and be active in the transfer window - GET IT DONE!

Hibbyradge
04-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Yup - like Levein - longer we leave it - more damage on and off the pitch.

At least dinner sooner we may have a chance of keeping Flo and Marciano otherwise I can see them leaving very soon.

:agree:

And if we bring forward lunch, we might get McNulty back.

sean04
04-11-2019, 09:14 AM
Least jack Ross knows what’s required in Scotland. Hecky signed players that aren’t suited to the Scottish game which I feel has been his biggest down fall

GreenCastle
04-11-2019, 09:18 AM
If we leave it till Xmas / Winter break it will be a terrible decision by the board.

Now is the perfect time to get someone in.

Assess squad and provide a shopping list for January. Considering we were trying to get rid of Shaw I’m also sceptical we have no ££ for any new players.

I would loan out to an English team as a minimum Vela and Newell.

Jack Ross probably doing a Lafferty playing Hibs off against Hearts.