PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Petrie!

Tobias Funke
31-10-2019, 12:53 PM
I am astounded that Ronald the Fraud has backed the absolute disaster that is Colin Heckingwood. Utterly shameful. RG has done nothing since his appointment at the club and needs removed immediately, I suggest Petrie is reinstalled to his previous position so he can take this club forward and right the wrongs of the American coward. Appalled at the mess he has made of our club.

The 90+2
31-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Petrie got the job he wanted then didn’t need Hibernian any longer. Harsh but true.

Greencore
31-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Why would he or want to come back?

flash
31-10-2019, 01:10 PM
I am astounded that Ronald the Fraud has backed the absolute disaster that is Colin Heckingwood. Utterly shameful. RG has done nothing since his appointment at the club and needs removed immediately, I suggest Petrie is reinstalled to his previous position so he can take this club forward and right the wrongs of the American coward. Appalled at the mess he has made of our club.

Is this an unsuccessful attempt at humour or are you actually serious. Not good either way.

Torto7
31-10-2019, 01:16 PM

Jesus. I presume you're trolling but even if it is a troll attempt then its not a very good one. Fraud, Coward-Have a word with yourself ffs. Petrie was a fanny btw, sooked up to the hun when he had the opportunity to bury them(a true coward). Failed spectacularly on the football side and also the financial side initially as well.

HoboHarry
31-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Perfect example of why a number of posters (including me) have said on this forum that they don't post as much as they used to. Trolling at it's worst.

147lothian
31-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Wow just wow!