PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road just name checked at PMQs

Liberal Hibby
30-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Ian Blackford just invited John Bercow to Easter Road as part of 'enjoying his retirement'...

MartinfaePorty
30-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Aye just heard that. More dissent at Easter Road than the House of Commons at the moment, so not sure would be much of a holiday for him!

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Dalianwanda
30-10-2019, 12:37 PM
Just saw that, whats John Bercow done to him to make him want to go through that ;-)

bingo70
30-10-2019, 12:38 PM
Ian Blackford just invited John Bercow to Easter Road as part of 'enjoying his retirement'...

Is Ian Blackford a Hibs fan then?

Always thought he seemed a good guy.

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2019, 12:39 PM

yup, as is the first ministers other half

oneone73

Yep. He's also an admin on the Bounce.

danhibees1875
He could bring some order to our defence. :wink:

Liberal Hibby
30-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Just saw that, whats John Bercow done to him to make him want to go through that ;-)

That was my thought also

hibby6270
30-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Exact words were:

“If he ever needs to visit a football team as an antidote to Arsenal, he’ll always be welcome at Easter Road to see the mighty Hibernian” followed by guffaws of laughter!!

Antidote? Anaesthetic more like. :greengrin

Diclonius
30-10-2019, 01:00 PM

Really?

oneone73
30-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Really?

Yes. His username is Skyehibs.

hibsbollah
30-10-2019, 01:02 PM

Fatshaming is never ok :tuttut:

Smartie
30-10-2019, 01:18 PM
If we're inviting guests up from Westminster, that trough of pish we used to have in the toilets behind the old East would make an ideal ditch for Boris.

hibsbollah
30-10-2019, 01:19 PM
If we're inviting guests up from Westminster, that trough of pish we used to have in the toilets behind the old East would make an ideal ditch for Boris.

You don't want him dead in that particular ditch, some poor bassa would have to fish the fat **** out, smelling of pish

Weegreenman
30-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Brilliant 👏👏👏

tonyrougier123
30-10-2019, 01:25 PM
I liked ian blackford anyway,but the guy just skye rocketed in my estimation.👍

GGTTH

southsider
30-10-2019, 02:34 PM
Hope it’s on tv news tonight

hibbymac
30-10-2019, 02:44 PM
He should start campaigning for Hexit :duck:

Smartie
30-10-2019, 03:02 PM
You don't want him dead in that particular ditch, some poor bassa would have to fish the fat **** out, smelling of pish

Volunteer required.

Anyone?

Is that a hand up I see?

norhfc
30-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Blackford,s standing just Skye rocketed 😮

Last Minute
30-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Anybody got a link to it.

offshorehibby
30-10-2019, 04:11 PM
He used to go on the Capital Hibs bus which left from corner of Easter Road/London road back in late 70's early 80'.
He would have been on our 79 cup final buses.

hibsbollah
30-10-2019, 05:19 PM
Volunteer required.

Anyone?

Is that a hand up I see?

I certainly hope it's a hand, the dirty jambo felcher.

BegbieHSC
30-10-2019, 06:04 PM
Seen him at a few away games last season as well.

Gid Hibs man.

Since452
30-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Strangely was just thinking how well he's come across in the commons recently. Should have known he was one of us!

Hibby Bairn
30-10-2019, 07:18 PM
He used to go on the Capital Hibs bus which left from corner of Easter Road/London road back in late 70's early 80'.
He would have been on our 79 cup final buses.

Is this the Capital Hibs bus that ran for a couple of years mid-80s and left from Shades picking up in D’Mains and Clermiston?

Brummie_Hibs
19-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Hibs and John McGinn just been mentioned in The House of Commons by Blackford during the State Opening of Parliament.

SouthMoroccoStu
19-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Hibs and John McGinn just been mentioned in The House of Commons by Blackford during the State Opening of Parliament.

Lol brilliant

What did he say?

Brummie_Hibs
19-12-2019, 03:57 PM
I wasn't completely listening, but there has been a series of club football rivalry comments during the session, mostly Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea.

When Blackford got his turn, he mentioned having a shout out to Aston Villa, who are not doing too well, then continued to say something along the lines how they got John McGinn from Hibernian for a steal.

Helensburghhibs
19-12-2019, 04:11 PM
I wasn't completely listening, but there has been a series of club football rivalry comments during the session, mostly Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea.

When Blackford got his turn, he mentioned having a shout out to Aston Villa, who are not doing too well, then continued to say something along the lines how they got John McGinn from Hibernian for a steal.

The previous speaker was a villa supporter from what I could gether. Wished villa well and name checked mcginn who was gifted to them from Hibernian.

Steven79
19-12-2019, 04:12 PM
The previous speaker was a villa supporter from what I could gether. Wished villa well and name checked mcginn who was gifted to them from Hibernian.

I thought it was Arsenal?

Helensburghhibs
19-12-2019, 04:50 PM
I thought it was Arsenal?

No there was a speaker in between the female who tabled the motion and spoke about spurs and arsenal and blackford. Walsall North?? Maybe the constituency.

eastcoasthibby
19-12-2019, 04:55 PM
What the flink has football got to do with politics ....maybe Government going to give some hefty donations or to the poor English London based teams or maybe even some means of a tax loophole so they can get more money to waste on the mental wages they all pay ....just wondering what the laws are going to be when Brexit comes into play regards foreign players ??

Moulin Yarns
19-12-2019, 05:21 PM
What the flink has football got to do with politics ....maybe Government going to give some hefty donations or to the poor English London based teams or maybe even some means of a tax loophole so they can get more money to waste on the mental wages they all pay ....just wondering what the laws are going to be when Brexit comes into play regards foreign players ??

I heard something about special cases to allow as many multi millionaire footballers

Renfrew_Hibby
19-12-2019, 05:22 PM
John Bercow is a big gooner. As for the new speaker... looks, sounds and acts like a total tit. Probably a jam tart then.

Scott Allan Key
19-12-2019, 07:40 PM
I heard something about special cases to allow as many multi millionaire footballers

Most of the players from EU or outside EU in Scotland aren't multi-millionaires. Scottish football apart from Celtic and Rangers will be badly hit by new immigration proposals. Which is kind of the point. The rich won't care.

Steven79
19-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Most of the players from EU or outside EU in Scotland aren't multi-millionaires. Scottish football apart from Celtic and Rangers will be badly hit by new immigration proposals. Which is kind of the point. The rich won't care.

So in other words EU players playing in Scotland and clubs in Scotland will be screwed over while English clubs will be fine.

The sooner we get out of this "precious union" the better...

norhfc
19-12-2019, 07:53 PM
I still haven’t heard a good case for Brexit. No doubt the EPL along with the Tories will look after their own interests.

HibbyKeith
19-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Here it is for those that have yet to see it

https://twitter.com/i/status/1207692073048170496

Steven79
19-12-2019, 08:01 PM
I still haven’t heard a good case for Brexit. No doubt the EPL along with the Tories will look after their own interests.

The Tories will always look after England's interests as they are after all an English National Party and they have never been more one than they are right now.

Scotland is screwed unless we vote yes this time...

fishybeaver
19-12-2019, 08:08 PM
The Tories will always look after England's interests as they are after all an English National Party and they have never been more one than they are right now.

Enough off the politics man, I've had a gut full recently!!

cabbageandribs1875
19-12-2019, 08:19 PM

this, all of it

Lago
19-12-2019, 08:47 PM
You taking about fat Boris or even fatter Ian?

Steven79
19-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Enough off the politics man, I've had a gut full recently!!

Sorry but ignoring this will not make it go away.

This is a threat to our childrens future and I will not let those tossers down south ruin Scotland because of their ignorance.

Anyway I've said my bit.

H113EE5
19-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Sorry but ignoring this will not make it go away.

This is a threat to our childrens future and I will not let those tossers down south ruin Scotland because of their ignorance.

Anyway I've said my bit.

and let these clowns (Salmond, Sturgeon, Swinney and Mackay) run the country like they've run schools, health service, housing and the police. We have consistently failed to meet their own targets and blame Westminster for their cock-ups.

Jeez, wake up and rid your self of the delusion that @allisbarry in a SNP dreamworld.

BILLYHIBS
19-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Never liked that Blackford guy but starting to warm to him :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
19-12-2019, 10:34 PM
and let these clowns (Salmond, Sturgeon, Swinney and Mackay) run the country like they've run schools, health service, housing and the police. We have consistently failed to meet their own targets and blame Westminster for their cock-ups.

Jeez, wake up and rid your self of the delusion that @allisbarry in a SNP dreamworld.

WhileTheChief..
19-12-2019, 10:49 PM

this, all of it:wink:

Renfrew_Hibby
19-12-2019, 10:56 PM

What a pile of absolute p i s h

H113EE5
19-12-2019, 11:28 PM
What a pile of absolute p i s h

Eh! Missed hospital waiting time targets, failure to meet promised Primary school class sizes, police numbers now just up to 2010 levels, more food banks, homelessness at 2010 levels. Aye this SNP government are great...... buy whay’s like us.....

P I s h..... oh I forgot... they’re paying prescription charges, tuition fees, bus fares for people the can afford them......

1875godsgift
19-12-2019, 11:38 PM
Eh! Missed hospital waiting time targets, failure to meet promised Primary school class sizes, police numbers now just up to 2010 levels, more food banks, homelessness at 2010 levels. Aye this SNP government are great...... buy whay’s like us.....

P I s h..... oh I forgot... they’re paying prescription charges, tuition fees, bus fares for people the can afford them......

Try living down here pal.

12 hours we spent waiting on tests in A & E with a 4 year old with suspected appendicitis.

And we pay prescription charges (£9 PER ITEM), tuition fees, and everywhere you look there's tories.....

green day
20-12-2019, 08:49 AM

This is not really the forum for this, but I have to pull you up on this.

If you seriously think that Foodbanks and Homelessness are a result of Scottish government policy then you are in cloud cuckoo land.

And while I am at it, you flippantly talk about things that People can afford? £9000 a year for tuition fees would cripple a family on low income, meaning their child could not go to further education and take whatever opportunity that gives them. In Scotland, at least poorer people get the chance at FE.