PDA

View Full Version : Tam McDiarmid St Giles

Iggy Pope
28-10-2019, 03:51 PM
Trust family won’t mind me posting but Tam sadly passed away on Friday.
St Giles and Hibs Club committee stalwart for many years in a bygone age and nearly always with a smile.

R.I.P. Tam.

Stevie

H18S NX
28-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Aye,Tam was a great guy and a good friend,RIP Tam,condolences to family.

matty_f
28-10-2019, 04:27 PM
RIP Tam, condolences to his family and friends.

Eaststand
28-10-2019, 05:19 PM
RIP Tam, condolences to his family and friends.

Great guy from a good Hibby family and will be missed by many.

RIP Tam

GGTTH

hibeerealist
28-10-2019, 05:24 PM
St Giles and Hibs Club committee stalwart for many years in a bygone age and nearly always with a smile.

R.I.P. Tam.

Stevie

I traveled with St Giles and remember big Tam well, sad news RIP Tam..GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
29-10-2019, 08:12 AM
New Tam from the club. Nice man always had time for a chat. RIP Tam xx

Liam978
29-10-2019, 10:27 AM

R.I.P. Tam.

Stevie

Tam's funeral is at Warriston 3pm on November the 6th. The StGiles boys used to sing a song about Tam when he was Bus convener. It wasn't very complimentary ut was always received in good spirit. A measure of the regard they had or him is exemplified by the fact that your cousin is coming home from Spain for his funeral Stevie. RIP Tom McDermid.

hibeerealist
29-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Tam's funeral is at Warriston 3pm on November the 6th. The StGiles boys used to sing a song about Tam when he was Bus convener. It wasn't very complimentary ut was always received in good spirit. A measure of the regard they had or him is exemplified by the fact that your cousin is coming home from Spain for his funeral Stevie. RIP Tom McDermid.

Aye, Tam always took it in good spirit, mind you we had a lot of songs that were not very complimentary didn't we?

Tam was a top Hibby, RIP.

Iggy Pope
30-10-2019, 03:12 PM

Is he indeed? Not sure who you are Liam but I’ll hopefully see you both there.