PDA

View Full Version : Unbeatables

MacGruber
28-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Livi up next to have a go at Heck's unbeatables.

Killie, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hamilton, Ross County... they all line up for a go but can't topple the mighty Hecks Invincibles. About 8 hours of football against these collectives and not only do we remain undefeated on this glory run but at no point have we even been behind, not for a second. Livi will take us up to 6 games as no chance they or anyone else is defeating this Hibee juggernaut....

Sammy7nil
28-10-2019, 11:44 AM

Killie, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hamilton, Ross County... they all line up for a go but can't topple the mighty Hecks Invincibles. About 8 hours of football against these collectives and not only do we remain undefeated on this glory run but at no point have we even been behind, not for a second. Livi will take us up to 6 games as no chance they or anyone else is defeating this Hibee juggernaut....

Agreed

HibeeHibernian4
28-10-2019, 11:55 AM

:agree:

CRAZYHIBBY
28-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Unbeatables or unwinables... im confused

flash
28-10-2019, 12:01 PM

That probably sounded funnier in your head.

Sioux
28-10-2019, 12:02 PM
Can you imagine the meltdown if we actually lost a game??

There's be immediate cries to sack the manager and LD and.............well everyone.

Danderhall Hibs
28-10-2019, 12:03 PM

:hilarious

Maybe he’s a happy clapper - he’s started some interesting facts in that post.

HibeeHibernian4
28-10-2019, 12:08 PM

It's a pretty funny post, some Hibs fans are taking this all way too seriously and to heart.

This is something that happened with Lennon coming in, we stopped having a laugh and started demanding success even though we have no right to it.

Keith_M
28-10-2019, 12:22 PM
It's a pretty funny post, some Hibs fans are taking this all way too seriously and to heart.

This is something that happened with Lennon coming in, we stopped having a laugh and started demanding success even though we have no right to it.

Whereas now we are, completely outrageously, demanding we actually win a game and get out of second bottom in the league.

Hibbies - know your place!

And yes, the OP was funny.

calumhibee1
28-10-2019, 12:24 PM

Actually seems a bit mental that it’s been around 8 hours since we’ve been behind :greengrin

Vault Boy
28-10-2019, 12:26 PM
Actually seems a bit mental that it’s been around 8 hours since we’ve been behind :greengrin

Yeah that bit actually made me double-take. I'd guess because most of these draws have felt so much like a defeat!

MacGruber
28-10-2019, 12:28 PM

I'll be honest Flash.... I did have self indulgent chuckle :wink:

flash
28-10-2019, 12:31 PM
I'll be honest Flash.... I did have self indulgent chuckle :wink:

No worries mate. You don't want to read some of my posts.

Lago
28-10-2019, 03:38 PM

Correct we should know our place as a mid table, hopefully, club in a Diddy league dominated by the mighty Glasgow two. 😢

HibeeHibernian4
28-10-2019, 04:07 PM
Correct we should know our place as a mid table, hopefully, club in a Diddy league dominated by the mighty Glasgow two. 😢

That's exactly what we were under Neil Lennon by the way. At least Stubbs knew how to get us far in the cups.

Jack Hackett
28-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Yeah that bit actually made me double-take. I'd guess because most of these draws have felt so much like a defeat!

... and therein lies the heart of the problem. Way back in the days of only 2pts being at stake per game, getting the run of results we're having now, we'd still be in contention. Draws are defeats in terms of returns in the modern game for me. In most circumstances, a draw mostly benefits other teams in the league.

MacGruber
30-10-2019, 08:46 PM
That's 6 - we'll never be beat again 😂👍

calumhibee1
30-10-2019, 08:57 PM
That's 6 - we'll never be beat again 😂👍

A penalty shoot out victory on Saturday awaits :agree: