PDA

View Full Version : Martin Boyle

Hibeesmad
27-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Will be a breath of fresh air when he returns, hopefully this week coming.

franck sauzee
27-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Will be a breath of fresh air when he returns, hopefully this week coming.

Think for Hecky he's gonna be 2 or 3 weeks too late coming back for him, he's just back in training. Don't expect him in the team for a while yet but I agree we are definitely missing him

Hibeesmad
27-10-2019, 08:25 PM
Think for Hecky he's gonna be 2 or 3 weeks too late coming back for him, he's just back in training. Don't expect him in the team for a while yet but I agree we are definitely missing him

Heard from someone that he said he’s hoping to take part in the Celtic game whilst at the ladies game, but it will ultimately come down to whether the manager feels he’s ready of course

1875Sean
27-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Don’t hold your breath too much it’s going to take him months to get back to his best

IberianHibernian
27-10-2019, 09:07 PM
The more options we have the better and his return would give fans a boost . He was great in the first half of 2018 when rest of team were playing well and Barker was good on other wing but less effective later in 2018 before injury ( playing in middle a lot of the time I know ) . Thought Horgan was good yesterday when he came on and not just goal - would love to see a 2018 Boyle and Horgan in team together but not sure if we have players to fit them both in .

Hibeesmad
30-10-2019, 06:03 PM
👍

BlackSheep
30-10-2019, 06:06 PM
He wouldn’t be on the bench if he couldn’t play or wasn’t ready... his latest op was a clean up not a reconstruction or fix, less recovery time. It’s a healing time then regaining fitness.

Leith Green
30-10-2019, 06:18 PM

Was just thinking that myself .. Crying out for pace in attack

Northernhibee
30-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Very happy for Boyler to get on the scoresheet.

California-Hibs
30-10-2019, 09:02 PM
Moving away from all the rightful doom and gloom, can I just say how great it was seeing Martin back on the pitch! We've missed that pace and drive, he's twice the effectiveness of Horgan and Middleton, brings so much more.

That touch and take down out the air for his goal was nothing to be sniffed at. Outrageous touch and finish!

Glad he came through unscaved.

Captain Trips
30-10-2019, 09:02 PM
Best thing in months

Vault Boy
30-10-2019, 09:03 PM
I was delighted for him. It was a great touch and finish, especially when you consider how little football he's played this year.

A welcomed and timely boost for us, no doubt.

tamig
30-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Took his goal really well. Showed good composure which is not like him at all when he has time to think about things.

calumhibee1
30-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Moving away from all the rightful doom and gloom, can I just say how great it was seeing Martin back on the pitch! We've missed that pace and drive, he's twice the effectiveness of Horgan and Middleton, brings so much more.

That touch and take down out the air for his goal was nothing to be sniffed at. Outrageous touch and finish!

Glad he came through unscaved.

Good to see him back. He could make the difference for PH :agree:

neil7908
30-10-2019, 09:13 PM
You can begin to see the nucleus of a post Heckingbottom team forming.

2 up top with Allan, Boyle and Horgan supporting.