PDA

View Full Version : Operation Heckingbottom out for Wednesday

Captain Trips
26-10-2019, 11:35 PM
I was not going to the game regardless of how things were due to work however if you remove Captain Clownshoe I will take a half day and PATG simply in effort to pay him off.

I urge anyone who is unsure as a response to him going make the extra effort to go to help the pay off. Only if the club do right thing as I am not wasting a holiday on watching that man manage another game.

It's a sort of unboycott

Speedway
26-10-2019, 11:42 PM
There’s a rumour on the PM board suggesting that this might not be necessary.

Hibby70
26-10-2019, 11:46 PM

Hopefully in the wood burning stove thread. Need a big Wicker Man in the centre circle on Wednesday and I'll be there

H18 SFR
26-10-2019, 11:47 PM

Is it the Ian Murray rumour?

tamig
27-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Hopefully in the wood burning stove thread. Need a big Wicker Man in the centre circle on Wednesday and I'll be there

That’s a bit nasty. I want him out but that’s horrible. Poor Edward.

matty_f
27-10-2019, 12:37 AM
Captain Clownshoe?

Unseen work
27-10-2019, 01:16 AM
What is the rumour on the PM board?

And what is the Ian Murray rumour?

H18 SFR
27-10-2019, 07:03 AM
What is the rumour on the PM board?

And what is the Ian Murray rumour?

The murray one I heard came via a friend of his. It's been pretty much rubbished on other threads here though. For what it's worth, it suggested he would be part of a management team in an assistant role.

stuart-farquhar
27-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Just go to the game guys. It's that simple.

Not attending is the easy option. That's the attitude that losers adopt. Look at history. Winners turn up. Always.

hibeerealist
27-10-2019, 07:36 PM
The murray one I heard came via a friend of his. It's been pretty much rubbished on other threads here though. For what it's worth, it suggested he would be part of a management team in an assistant role.

Saw Ian today and spoke to him doubt anything in this. Aye, the naysayers will say “ he is not going to tell you is he” but his reaction seemed to more or less confirm nothing in it.

hibeerealist
27-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Just go to the game guys. It's that simple.

Not attending is the easy option. That's the attitude that losers adopt. Look at history. Winners turn up. Always.

It is NOT the easy option and losers adopt a no change head in the sand hope it will sort itself out might get better blah blah blah option

Hibbyradge
27-10-2019, 07:39 PM

It's pish though.

Iggy Pope
27-10-2019, 07:48 PM

Is that the rumour from the man that proclaims himself ‘Ultimate Slaver’ in his profile of expanding posts?
Nothing in a name I know, not even if you decide to call yourself a ‘negative posting legend’ in your hurrah, but some authority is often important. Provenance and that.

flash
27-10-2019, 07:58 PM
It is NOT the easy option and losers adopt a no change head in the sand hope it will sort itself out might get better blah blah blah option

You mean by continuing to turn up and support the team?

stuart-farquhar
27-10-2019, 08:05 PM

Well let me tell you. I've never known of a situation or battle were the winners hid. Nope never.

Joe6-2
27-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Well let me tell you. I've never known of a situation or battle were the winners hid. Nope never.

Could someone tell the players this!

1875godsgift
27-10-2019, 08:07 PM

Greeks inside the Trojan Horse?

madhatter
27-10-2019, 08:10 PM

Game of hide and seek? If not, learn how to hide.

basehibby
27-10-2019, 10:23 PM

What about the Battle of Waterloo - where Wellington had half his forces hidden behind a hill. And ordered a load of batallions to lay down in the long wheat so as to hide them from the French artillery?

DetroitHibs
28-10-2019, 01:37 AM
Just an FYI, we’re winning on Wednesday and will be in the final. Don’t ask how I know, I just do :wink: