PDA

View Full Version : Competitions Struggling to find the correct word....

StevesFamau5
26-10-2019, 09:14 PM
At 2-0 up I turned to my dad and said the following, "surely we can't throw this away". The only thing was, deep down I had this gut wrenching feeling we would.

I walked away from ER completely disillusioned and even now some 5 hours later I still don't get it.

I was willing to give Hecky a few months games but I have literally nothing left to say.

I am struggling to find the word to describe what is happening.... But I can't.

WHAT THE ****** IS GOING ON WITH OUR CLUB!!!!!!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

NthCarolinaHibs
26-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Embarrassed.....that my club can be in such a position, without my club making comment......that is all..

EI255
26-10-2019, 09:34 PM
We just love chucking games away, particularly in the last minute and teams know this!

We're soft and the current management team has to go. Relegation is now a serious threat.

Just HOW did we get to this point?!

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

StevesFamau5
26-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Embarrassed.....that my club can be in such a position, without my club making comment......that is all..Aye that's what I don't understand.

The club seems to be avoiding anything to do with the actual football. The social media PR stuff is all well and good... But it's not helping anyone with the team so dreadful.

StevesFamau5
26-10-2019, 09:50 PM
We just love chucking games away, particularly in the last minute and teams know this!

We're soft and the current management team has to go. Relegation is now a serious threat.

Just HOW did we get to this point?!

Sent from my LG-H840 using TapatalkIt's scary...

If you fancy easy money then let Hibs go one up at least. Bound to get a draw.