PDA

View Full Version : Hecky out

The 90+2
26-10-2019, 04:44 PM
Now it’s the time.

**** this **** anymore.

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Agree. GTF. Mike Bassett stuff. We are a laughing stoke.

Should have be away after the pumping at Ibrox.

tonyrougier123
26-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Without a shred of doubt I second this!!

Way out of his depth at hibs.

A case of un-coaching players going on at hibs.

Wilson
26-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Now it’s the time.

**** this **** anymore.

Is nobody going to see the positives in being 2-0 up in the first place? I can't see the club taking action when we're unbeaten in 5 and looking as close to winning games as we did today.

scooby
26-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Absolutely no doubt that a better manager could get much more from the squad we have.
Sack him now LD.

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 04:50 PM
Is nobody going to see the positives in being 2-0 up in the first place? I can't see the club taking action when we're unbeaten in 5 and looking as close to winning games as we did today.

We've went from blowing 1 goal leads to blowing 2 goal leads.

16 minutes to go 2-0 up, 90+3 its 2-2. Can't defend that. Get him to *****.

WhileTheChief..
26-10-2019, 04:53 PM
The club are probably happy getting a point.

GreenCastle
26-10-2019, 04:53 PM
There isn’t even a debate to keep him.

Way out his depth.

Tactics
Recruitment
Position in the table
Losing points from winning positions

He simply is also playing the most boring football and destroying our club.

nickwhibs
26-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Have really wanted him to turn it around but he has to go now surely. Not winning is becoming a nasty habit

jakedance
26-10-2019, 04:56 PM
He’s got to go. It’s inevitable now. They might as well get on with it. I suspect he’s getting the semi final though, when in reality we’d have a better chance with Tam McCourt in charge.

sauzee=legend
26-10-2019, 05:01 PM
2 league wins since April!
April 6 against hearts away and home win on the first game of this season - that alone is sackable!
He is a fraud, first arrives and talks about high pressing, fast attacking play etc.... I smell *****.
How about for the first 5 minutes of Wednesday game - all the fans stand inside the stand and not come out to their seats until the first 5 mins have past..?

26-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Agree. GTF. Mike Bassett stuff. We are a laughing stoke.

Should have be away after the pumping at Ibrox.

You’ve fairly stocked the flames with this cutting edge opinion.

frazeHFC
26-10-2019, 05:03 PM
The good work of 2015-2018 feels like it's completely ruined. Crowds have already dropped as a result of the garbage we have on the pitch and that will only continue.

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 05:04 PM
He should be tarred and feathered. A punishment designed to cause public humiliation. Thats what he's done to our club. Humiliated us.

Sudds_1
26-10-2019, 05:04 PM
There isn’t even a debate to keep him.

Way out his depth.

Tactics
Recruitment
Position in the table
Losing points from winning positions

He simply is also playing the most boring football and destroying our club.

Yep agree 100% what happened to the high pressing high energy football he promised? Total slaver and needs emptying now!

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 05:05 PM
The good work of 2015-2018 feels like it's completely ruined. Crowds are already starting to drop as a result of the garbage we have on the pitch.

Next Wednesday night att under 10k Nap.

H18S NX
26-10-2019, 05:05 PM
Now it’s the time.

**** this **** anymore....Totally agree m8 :aok:

Weegreenman
26-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Bye bye 👋

bill_reed
26-10-2019, 05:08 PM
I no longer belive that Heckinbottom can turn this hibs side around... only option for me is a new manager... the quicker the better or were be in a play off fight by Xmas.... its so bad I would even Take John Collins back at a temp manager....

Aldo
26-10-2019, 05:08 PM

Draws = relegation and no win in 15.

I for one have grave concerns should he continue.

The alarm bells have been ringing for weeks if not months.

The positives are irrelevant imho. We lost a 2 goal lead and dropped more points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brightside
26-10-2019, 05:09 PM
Yep agreed. He must go. The team have turned into a bunch if scared individual. Lacking in fight and character. End it now.

tonyrougier123
26-10-2019, 05:11 PM
The good work of 2015-2018 feels like it's completely ruined. Crowds have already dropped as a result of the garbage we have on the pitch and that will only continue.

The amount of season ticket holders not going at the moment is unreal,every time I mention hibs to some of them totally uninterested in conversing about the club.
That is the reality and disconnect at the moment.

Hibernia&Alba
26-10-2019, 05:15 PM
I think we shall still be seeing the Hecky Out threads for a while longer yet. For some reason the board seem to have faith in him.

HH81
26-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Looks like he is staying to get some kind of pay off.

The club has to act now.

Hermit Crab
I think we still be seeing the Hecky Out threads for a while longer yet. For some reason the board seem to have faith in him.

Lets see how much faith they have in him after Livi tuck us away on Wednesday, St Johnstone beat hearts and we are bottom of the league by 2 points

James70

We are looking as close to the bottom spot in the league as we are tonight.

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 05:28 PM

If we lose or draw on Wednesday and St Johnstone beat hearts then we are bottom of the league lads.

Steve20
26-10-2019, 05:29 PM

I take it this is a wind up?

9 league games without a win. And sorry but being 2-0 up means nothing if you just chuck it away.

The team is awful and it’s on the manager. He needs to go right now. Disgraceful again today.

scooby
26-10-2019, 05:31 PM
The amount of season ticket holders not going at the moment is unreal,every time I mention hibs to some of them totally uninterested in conversing about the club.
That is the reality and disconnect at the moment.

5 of us haven't been back since the derby, and no intention of returning until Hecky is gone. Better things to do than watch this p15h

truehibernian
26-10-2019, 05:33 PM
If we lose or draw on Wednesday and St Johnstone beat hearts then we are bottom of the league lads.

The sad (and real) fact is HC, as I posted last week, we have a run of games the club will see as 'winnable' and a league cup semi final to boot - whilst I totally agree with you that he should be gone by now, I think they'll see out the next 3 or 4 games and then take stock.

That's dangerous and downright foolish given the product on the park and the character (or lack of) in this squad - which under PH will not improve as the season progresses - guaranteed.

gillythehibby
26-10-2019, 05:34 PM

We!ve been ahead last 4 games and can’t see out a win !!! That’s a big negative.

Jim44
26-10-2019, 05:36 PM

I don’t remember who it was, but somebody on Sportsound talking about the shambles Edinburgh football was in, thought that it was highly unlikely that both clubs would avoid relegation.

Sir David Gray
26-10-2019, 05:37 PM

If we draw on Wednesday and St Johnstone beat Hearts then Hearts will be bottom as we'll be a point above them and probably St Mirren as well since they're away to Celtic in midweek.

Tobias Funke
26-10-2019, 05:39 PM

Top trolling mate, you’ll reel in a few tadgers with that one, spread them on some toast.

Sir David Gray
26-10-2019, 05:40 PM
We!ve been ahead last 4 games and can’t see out a win !!! That’s a big negative.

Last 5 games we've been ahead and failed to win;

Hearts - 1-2
Celtic - 1-1
Aberdeen - 1-1
Hamilton - 1-1
Ross County - 2-2

6 games in total as we were ahead v St Johnstone earlier in the season and drew that as well.

13 points altogether that we've lost now from a winning position.

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 05:40 PM
I don’t remember who it was, but somebody on Sportsound talking about the shambles Edinburgh football was in, thought that it was highly unlikely that both clubs would avoid relegation.

Based on current form they're not wrong.

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Last 5 games we've been ahead and failed to win;

Hearts - 1-2
Celtic - 1-1
Aberdeen - 1-1
Hamilton - 1-1
Ross County - 2-2

6 games in total as we were ahead v St Johnstone earlier in the season and drew that as well.

13 points altogether that we've lost now from a winning position.

Throw in Stirling Albion away in the league cup too.

KeithTheHibby
26-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Next Wednesday night att under 10k Nap.

I’ll take that bet drama queen.

Pete
26-10-2019, 05:42 PM

I can but it counts for nothing when you just throw it all away.

Too many times and something is obviously not working. Time for change.

The 90+2
26-10-2019, 05:58 PM

He’s not though it’s ****ing spot on all the time. Wake up.

WhileTheChief..
26-10-2019, 06:14 PM
Every week that he stays just makes it harder for the next guy.

Think back to when we got McLeish. If we’d had him in a month earlier he could’ve kept us up.

Joe6-2
26-10-2019, 07:03 PM

This is what angers me the most

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 07:46 PM

Drama queen. :faf:

Keep doing this mate :clapper::clapper::clapper:

SickBoy32
26-10-2019, 08:05 PM
The fans have made their opinion blatantly clear.

We are the club, the board must act.

Get this clown to **** !

gazzag70
26-10-2019, 08:30 PM
I fear we are already in a relegation battle, however if we were to rid ourselves of this clown we may have some hope of lifting ourselves up the table as we have some decent players however changes have to be made ASAP! We have to give our next manager a chance to change our structure.

eastmainsmsh
26-10-2019, 08:39 PM
Actually think They are working their ticket Heck and Stockdale Grant Murray showed more than any of the two have done

Tambo
26-10-2019, 08:43 PM
I wonder what he thought of the loud Hecky hecky GTF chants from the east after the 2nd ross county goal.

KeithTheHibby
27-10-2019, 05:42 AM
He’s not though it’s ****ing spot on all the time. Wake up.

He said a crowd of under 10k on Wednesday. Do you actually believe that??

KeithTheHibby
27-10-2019, 05:44 AM
Drama queen. :faf:

Keep doing this mate :clapper::clapper::clapper:

I’m not a happy clapper, let’s get that straight.

Your comment about the crowd being under 10k is nonsense yet you ignore that.

Oscar T Grouch
27-10-2019, 05:52 AM
I’m not a happy clapper, let’s get that straight.

Your comment about the crowd being under 10k is nonsense yet you ignore that.

How is it nonsense? You don’t think they’ll be thousands not bothering because it’s a wet Wednesday night with the promise of watching Hibs struggle to draw against Livvy?

KeithTheHibby
27-10-2019, 05:53 AM
How is it nonsense? You don’t think they’ll be thousands not bothering because it’s a wet Wednesday night with the promise of watching Hibs struggle to draw against Livvy?

No I don’t. A drop of 5k from yesterday???

Oscar T Grouch
27-10-2019, 05:58 AM
No I don’t. A drop of 5k from yesterday???

There was 15k there yesterday? Are you sure? Or was there 15k tickets sold? There will be a dramatic drop in attendance on Wednesday and livvy will bring about 37 fans. The crowd will be around the 10k mark possibly less.
Edit: have you spoken to hubs fans since yesterday? Most I’ve spoken to ‘don’t know’ if they’ll bother with Wednesday, that where my thinking comes from.

KeithTheHibby
27-10-2019, 06:08 AM
There was 15k there yesterday? Are you sure? Or was there 15k tickets sold? There will be a dramatic drop in attendance on Wednesday and livvy will bring about 37 fans. The crowd will be around the 10k mark possibly less.
Edit: have you spoken to hubs fans since yesterday? Most I’ve spoken to ‘don’t know’ if they’ll bother with Wednesday, that where my thinking comes from.

15k was the reported attendance. What more do you want me to say?
The Hibs fans I know are going on Wednesday. I dare say a few won’t bother as its midweek and we are playing gash however to say that we will see a drop off 33% attendance is utter rubbish.