PDA

View Full Version : Owners/Board/Senior Management

ArmadaleHibs
26-10-2019, 04:39 PM
If you cannot see what is slowly happening to my/our football club then I really have no faith in you guys at all for allowing this abject apathy to continue. Have we ever given a manager this much time when it is clearly not working. Exactly what are you guys waiting on in terms of getting a bloody grip of this situation and make changes before it really is too late. I don’t know what your seeing but the 10-12k that was here today can see it clearly. We have went back years overnight and you guys are the decision makers allowing it to happen. All it says to me is that even if you do find a new manager you will allow the worst to happen before you act. Bloody disgraceful that this imposter is being allowed the time of day. I am not giving up on my club but I’m about to give up on you lot. Get something done now

GGTTH

Steve Austin
26-10-2019, 05:11 PM
:top marks
For the sake of our great club !
Ron. :We are one point off the foot of SPl !! Is this where you envisaged us to be ?.We constantly throw away leads in matches and are miles away from being a top three club at the moment!.We as long suffering Hibees deserve better.
Leeann :Please admit mr Heckingbottom is not working ,you made a mistake as we all do in life,but do the honourable thing and release him and his sidekick from their contracts and do a root and branch search for someone who will galvanise the club and get us playing the hibs way again.Some manager who will put i.e. Bums on seats etc!.
Graeme:I hope our recruiting policy i.e. Managerial appointment next will be extensively checked and style of play and player recruitment gone over with a fine tooth Comb!.We have to hold our hands up and say is heckingbottom going to give us sporting success and take us forwards etc to where you see us going???.We must also link up with clubs to find gems of players worldwide .

Hibernian FC and it's glorious fans deserve much better than where we are at this moment in time.:flag: