PDA

View Full Version : Last straw

at last 61
26-10-2019, 04:07 PM
That's it for me get this clown out of our club Now if it's money that's the problem I will start a crowd funding page if it gets rid off our so called manager

Irish-Hibee
26-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Absolute joke! The fact that when we were 2-0 up I still expected Ross County to draw says it all!!

Gerard
26-10-2019, 04:52 PM
That's it for me get this clown out of our club Now if it's money that's the problem I will start a crowd funding page if it gets rid off our so called manager
Good idea.

Weegreenman
26-10-2019, 05:00 PM
What about the players he’ll leave behind? I honestly think unless money is spent pronto on two or three real quality players then we’ll be in the Championship next season.

madhatter
26-10-2019, 05:08 PM
What about the players he’ll leave behind? I honestly think unless money is spent pronto on two or three real quality players then we’ll be in the Championship next season.

Loan them down to England, and get a foreign manager and use these contacts we are suppose to have. We keep talking as if we are Ajax but we play like Morton (that's a disservice to Morton as well). We would struggle in the Championship with this team.

We've grossly underperformed as a club for...well pretty much ever so this trend of recruiting British or Irish managers seems so pointless. I dont get the argument "they know the league". I can assure you a good coach can make it work in most leagues. A bad coach, clearly struggles in most leagues.

We want free flowing attacking football and we hire a British manager. Yeah, ok then...

at last 61
26-10-2019, 05:16 PM
I think a good manager would get a lot more out of the team

BlackSheep
26-10-2019, 05:56 PM
I heard this more than a few times while leaving today... I made my mind up after the derby, to draw from winning positions week in, week out, especially against teams we should be beating...

26-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Absolute joke! The fact that when we were 2-0 up I still expected Ross County to draw says it all!!

That’s the sad part about it, nobody is actually surprised. 2-0 at home v RC with 15 mins or so to go, we should have been comfortable but we never are. Moment their first went in you just knew what was to come.

Pathetic from hibs today, absolutely pathetic.

norhfc
26-10-2019, 06:35 PM
I miss Neil Lennon.

Speedway
26-10-2019, 06:37 PM
I miss Neil Lennon.

We all do.

Mental, but a million times better than what we have.

Joe6-2
26-10-2019, 06:38 PM
I think a good manager would get a lot more out of the team

And play two up front!

26-10-2019, 06:38 PM
I miss Neil Lennon.

I don’t. Replace him adequately and no one would be whinging about bOrN wInNeR Lennon.

The final straw for PH was:

6-1 defeat to huns
3-0 away at Motherwell
2-1 against a rank hertz team after leading
1-1 vs 10 man Aberdeen
1-1 vs a rank Hamilton team
2-2 vs county after blowing a 2-0 lead

Pick one

WhileTheChief..
26-10-2019, 06:39 PM
I miss Neil Lennon.

Careful now, that’ll annoy a lot of folks on here!

You’re right though. I’d have him back in a second.

Scottie
26-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Careful now, that’ll annoy a lot of folks on here!

You’re right though. I’d have him back in a second.
Not for me the way he behaved he worked his ticket out of ER on his terms.Some of his behaviour was poor towards the end. He wanted his way out and he got exactly what he wanted.

Bearders
26-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Not for me the way he behaved he worked his ticket out of ER on his terms.Some of his behaviour was poor towards the end. He wanted his way out and he got exactly what he wanted.

Bollox

Doh Rae Me
26-10-2019, 07:50 PM
I miss Neil Lennon.

So do I.

ABZHFC
26-10-2019, 07:55 PM
I miss Neil Lennon.

Today was no worse than the capitulation to bottom club Dundee when we were 2-0 up to Dundee at home last November

The performances have been rotten for the past calendar year, with a few exceptions here and there. It goes deeper than the manager, even though agree Heckingbottom needs emptied

we are hibs
26-10-2019, 08:13 PM
Lennon was and is a wee goon. Thats why he was removed from his job. Move on

BegbieHSC
26-10-2019, 08:15 PM
I miss Neil Lennon.

His time feels like a million years ago now, eh? How far our club has fallen since June 2018 is staggering.

SickBoy32
26-10-2019, 08:15 PM
A Lennon team just beat Lazio.

We’ve got this **** from Yorkshire.

I know who was the better for the club, by a ****ing mile.

HibeeHibernian4
26-10-2019, 08:17 PM
His time feels like a million years ago now, eh? How far our club has fallen since June 2018 is staggering.

You know he was the manager between June 2018 and January of this year, right?...

BegbieHSC
26-10-2019, 08:20 PM
You know he was the manager between June 2018 and January of this year, right?...

Our worst result in the bad run was a 1-0 vs Motherwell. Under Hecky they’re pumping us, 10 points ahead in the table.

we are hibs
26-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Our worst result in the bad run was a 1-0 vs Motherwell. Under Hecky they’re pumping us, 10 points ahead in the table.

Assuming you forgot killie humiliating us under lennon in floodlight-gate?

HibeeHibernian4
26-10-2019, 08:21 PM

3-0 at a Killie side who went on to get pumped at Parkhead the week after was just as galling. Embarrassing 2-2 draws at home to relegation fodder like Dundee and St Mirren too.

neil7908
26-10-2019, 08:25 PM

Yeah and the winner was scored by a defender that cost £7m. Lennon had some great times with Hibs but let's not rewrite history - his team were on as bad a run as Heckingbottom when he got emptied.

Let's look forwards, not backwards.

BegbieHSC
26-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Assuming you forgot killie humiliating us under lennon in floodlight-gate?

Fair enough. I did forget about that one. Still - even at the end of his term, there wasnt a total absence of good feeling around the club. Now, there’s no good feeling whatsoever. We’re back to the Butcher days of enthusiasm, and it’s awful!

SickBoy32
26-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Yeah and the winner was scored by a defender that cost £7m. Lennon had some great times with Hibs but let's not rewrite history - his team were on as bad a run as Heckingbottom when he got emptied.

Let's look forwards, not backwards.

We can only dream of the lofty heights of 8th under this muppet

WhileTheChief..
26-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Fair enough. I did forget about that one. Still - even at the end of his term, there wasnt a total absence of good feeling around the club. Now, there’s no good feeling whatsoever. We’re back to the Butcher days of enthusiasm, and it’s awful!

Agreed.

The results under Lennon before he left weren’t good enough at all. The difference is that he knew it and most of the fans still felt it could come good.

The feeling going into games was so much better than now and at no point under Lennon was the atmosphere as bad as we’re now experiencing.

I often think of the Natural Order game. That’s the best atmosphere I can remember at ER for years. It feels like a lifetime ago now.

Squealing pig
27-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Paul second -bottom needs to gtf before he loses double barrel name and were going down paul bottom gtf out our club

Sammy7nil
27-10-2019, 08:50 AM

I think a player budget 15 x ours may have helped a little:rolleyes: His time is long gone please let's move on.