PDA

View Full Version : A vital point gained in our fight against relegation

Diclonius
26-10-2019, 04:01 PM
I know we were 2-0 up but it was a matter of time until the giants of Ross County got back into the game. Great decision by the manager to sit back after we went two ahead - they could have easily scored three if we'd kept attacking them instead. Right?

silverhibee
26-10-2019, 04:07 PM
I know we were 2-0 up but it was a matter of time until the giants of Ross County got back into the game. Great decision by the manager to sit back after we went two ahead - they could have easily scored three if we'd kept attacking them instead. Right?

Wotherspoon to come back and haunt us in the battle.

Speedway
26-10-2019, 04:10 PM
We’re better off in the Championship, it’s the only place we can win the SC.

Jim44
26-10-2019, 04:28 PM
I think we are a certainty for relegation if we still have PH and the same players for the second half of the season. We might hold out in the lofty position of second bottom but there is no way we will win in the playoffs.

Weegreenman
26-10-2019, 04:49 PM
Spectacular fail yet again! Never seen a club lose so many spectacular last gasp goals as we do.

Some of our defenders really are bottlers!

CloudSquall
26-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Credit where it's due, the boys gave it a right good go and managed to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory yet again :agree:.

Instead of giving away 2 points from the standard 1-0 position the boys gave the San Siro a right good show and kept each and every supporter on the edges of their seat by f'ing it all up from 2-0 instead.

I'm buzzing for Livi, can't wait to see Vela go toe-to-toe vs Bartley under the floodlights to see just how far we've progressed :flag:

Weegreenman
26-10-2019, 05:06 PM
I’m just gutted I won’t make the Livi game. Should be a right cracker under the floodlights!

Big Marvin to score a brace!

Hibernia&Alba
26-10-2019, 05:10 PM
The thread title might just turn out to be true, at this rate. Right now we need every point we can get; the season has collapsed spectacularly.

hibby6270
26-10-2019, 05:12 PM
Hate to say it but 2-0 and we effed it up!! Happens to the best of teams.:rolleyes:

hibsbollah
26-10-2019, 05:15 PM
As we all know, a two goal lead 'Is The Most Dangerous Lead of All', so in many respects the boys deserve immense credit for facing down this danger and emerging with a point.

coldingham hibs
26-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Spectacular fail yet again! Never seen a club lose so many spectacular last gasp goals as we do.

Some of our defenders really are bottlers!

It’s not the defenders it’s the pansy midfield we have. Acres of space when the opposition pick up the 2nd balls on the edge of the box. I don’t know how many times Ross County players had loads of time on the ball at the edge of our box.

EVENTUALLY
26-10-2019, 05:21 PM
It’s not the defenders it’s the pansy midfield we have. Acres of space when the opposition pick up the 2nd balls on the edge of the box. I don’t know how many times Ross County players had loads of time on the ball at the edge of our box.

THIS all day long.

No one, absolutely no one in that midfield is defensively aware and they do not tackle.....ever.

hfc rd
26-10-2019, 05:41 PM
I said it after the derby defeat - Get Heckingbottom to f*** or it’s a swift return to the Championship