26-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Surprising.

1875Sean
26-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Doidge not in the squad so I am guessing he is injured

green day
26-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Surprising.

Must be injured, as hes not even on the bench?

Hibbyradge
26-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Doidge not in the squad so I am guessing he is injured

Yeah, I just realised that.

Hopefully Flo will take his chance.

Hibbyradge
26-10-2019, 12:51 PM
https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1188074044685344771?s=09

Northernhibee
26-10-2019, 12:51 PM
I heard he’s still in the queue at Asda and can’t leave due to an unexpected item in the bagging area.

The 90+2
26-10-2019, 12:52 PM
We will win today.

Speedway
26-10-2019, 12:53 PM
We will win today.

2-1 just like in our relegation season.

Weegreenman
We will win today.

We can’t buy a win, I don’t know what makes you so sure today is the day we’ll win.

Hibbyradge
I heard he’s still in the queue at Asda and can’t leave due to an unexpected item in the bagging area.

Hurt his back trying to carry 3 dozen Yellow Tail Shiraz reduced to £6 from £7.

tamig
26-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Hurt his back trying to carry 3 dozen Yellow Tail Shiraz reduced to £6 from £7.

Or severely hungover after yet another Bestie style bender.

The 90+2
26-10-2019, 01:06 PM
We can’t buy a win, I don’t know what makes you so sure today is the day we’ll win.

I can smell it. We will definitely win.

Hibbyradge
26-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Or severely hungover after yet another Bestie style bender.

"Where did it all go wrong, Christian?"

FilipinoHibs
26-10-2019, 01:18 PM

Accosted by a fan who was brave enough to stand up to his own wife.

Greenio
26-10-2019, 01:31 PM

Because we're at home, against a team we should beat, we've been close to winning recently, we've got a change in our attack that should make a difference and because you support your team and want them to win.

Mr Grieves
26-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Saw Doidge going into the west stand, he said he's picked up an ankle injury

lord bunberry
26-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Kamberi was an absolute disgrace today. He strolled around not giving a **** trying stupid back heels and tricks that are beyond his skill level. We need to bring a proper striker in during the January window. Until then Shaw should start and Gullan should be brought back into the team. We have two strikers, one can’t score and the other couldn’t give a ****.

Heckys Wheel
26-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Kamberi was an absolute disgrace today. He strolled around not giving a **** trying stupid back heels and tricks that are beyond his skill level. We need to bring a proper striker in during the January window. Until then Shaw should start and Gullan should be brought back into the team. We have two strikers, one can’t score and the other couldn’t give a ****.

Been saying it for weeks but of all our problems, and there is a lot of them. Kamberi isn’t the answer to any of them.

Callum_62
26-10-2019, 04:29 PM

Why are people surprised at this?

Flo has been exactly like that except during his loan period. Fans think hes way better than he is and it looks like he thinks the same

BroxburnHibee
26-10-2019, 04:34 PM

Sounds like hes trying to work his ticket out the club

MacGruber
26-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Back heels and flicks infuriating. Never wins a ball in the air. Never holds it in. Now not trying and not scoring. All he did manage to day was having a belly laugh to himself when he fresh aired that easy chance.

Peevemor
26-10-2019, 04:37 PM
I thought Flo was pretty poor today, but I don't see the point of our sole striker spending so much time wide left. Is he told to play there or does he naturally drift outside?

lord bunberry
26-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Been saying it for weeks but of all our problems, and there is a lot of them. Kamberi isn’t the answer to any of them.

Why are people surprised at this?

Flo has been exactly like that except during his loan period. Fans think hes way better than he is and it looks like he thinks the same
I think it’s that we know what he’s capable off. My patience has run out with him now, he’s not a team player and he’s not good enough to be a maverick. Shaw knows where the back of the net is and Gullane likewise, they can’t do any worse than the two strikers we’re currently playing.

Onion
26-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Back heels and flicks infuriating. Never wins a ball in the air. Never holds it in. Now not trying and not scoring. All he did manage to day was having a belly laugh to himself when he fresh aired that easy chance.

That was the game there and then - said it at the match. Kamberi is a mess of a footballer just now and has no claim to a jersey. If that's his standard, then he can go now and find his level in the 2nd tier of Scotland or 3/4th tier in England.

wallpaperman
26-10-2019, 04:40 PM
Pretty poor today, tried to be smart with chance when it was 2-0, got a second bite and could only hit the post.

Could easily blame what happened later on Flo not putting the game out of sight.

calumhibee1
26-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Pretty poor today, tried to be smart with chance when it was 2-0, got a second bite and could only hit the post.

Could easily blame what happened later on Flo not putting the game out of sight.

People were quick enough to do it to Doidge.

Flo was dreadful today imo.

J-C
26-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Poor today again, yes he needs someone close to him but did the square root of **** all. His miss in the 2nd half was a joke, literally miss kicked the ball and almost fell on his arse.

cmcd
26-10-2019, 04:44 PM

To say Kamberi strolled around and didn't care simply isn't true .Yes he lost a few flicks but he was no worse than a few others.

Sioux
26-10-2019, 04:44 PM
I thought Flo was pretty poor today, but I don't see the point of our sole striker spending so much time wide left. Is he told to play there or does he naturally drift outside?

He gets out there because he's a coward. Doesn't want to get involved with centre backs who might play a bit rough. Charlatan.

Allant1981
26-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Kamberi has been rank since the turn of the year, we desperately need a couple of new strikers in January

Gmack7
26-10-2019, 05:01 PM
we are now at the stage where Shaw should be our main striker if we persist with 1 through the middle. very worrying

DaveF
26-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Too many flicks, rarely held possession and missed a sitter at 2-0 which would have put the game to bed. Poor.

truehibernian
26-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Too many flicks, rarely held possession and missed a sitter at 2-0 which would have put the game to bed. Poor.

Play him in a pair Dave, with a regular run of games, he'll be an asset to the side. This 'in out in out' nonsense and playing him alone up top means you'll get games like today.

He is (and was) at his most prolific in a partnership.

DaveF
26-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Play him in a pair Dave, with a regular run of games, he'll be an asset to the side. This 'in out in out' nonsense and playing him alone up top means you'll get games like today.

Yeah don't disagree with that. He can play but with a partner.

Joe Baker2
26-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Can't see Kamberi improving at Hibs. He had a real car crash of a game today. No contribution. Can't hold the ball up. His distribution is awful and he can't break down the defence of teams like Dross County. Can't see him here in January.
Also, he seemed to enjoy a good laugh and joke with the County players when coming off the pitch today, rather than hold his head down in shame like the other players. That tells me he doesn't care about Hibs.

Blurhibee
26-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Must be Lennon fault that he was pish the day 😏

percy veer
26-10-2019, 06:49 PM
Saw Doidge going into the west stand, he said he's picked up an ankle injury

Rolled it midweek on an empty merlot bottle apparently

Saint Hibee
26-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Going against the grain here, but I think Kamberi was one of the only players trying to play creative attacking football today. A lot of his flicks would have paid off had his teammates not been expecting a sideways or backwards pass.

Jones28
26-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Going against the grain here, but I think Kamberi was one of the only players trying to play creative attacking football today. A lot of his flicks would have paid off had his teammates not been expecting a sideways or backwards pass.

He’s being played in a role he isn’t suited to. It’s ****ing obvious to everyone but our manager that one upfront with our resources isn’t working but it doesn’t get through.

Jonnyboy
26-10-2019, 06:58 PM

I clearly heard team mates shouting “Flo, get in the effing box” on more than one occasion. Flo obviously hard of hearing 😂

BILLYHIBS
26-10-2019, 08:08 PM
Stop the wee flicks into no one in particular

He keeps doing it

He is better than that

It is just giving the ball away

B.H.F.C
26-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Wasn’t much better.

SickBoy32
26-10-2019, 08:11 PM

Absolutely spot on.

Frightening that this joke of a manager can’t see this.

Can only hope the goal dodger is better wi a partner too !

lord bunberry
26-10-2019, 09:26 PM
To say Kamberi strolled around and didn't care simply isn't true .Yes he lost a few flicks but he was no worse than a few others.
I’m sorry but I disagree. In the first half he received the ball and passed it out wide, everyone else moved into the box to try and get on the end of the cross, but kamberi just stopped and walked into the box. He was absolutely awful today and it was the final straw for me. I’ve been shouting for him to be starting for weeks now, but he let everyone down today.

PaulSmith
26-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Even giving for the clueless manager that we have I cannot believe that anyone at East Mains thought it a good idea to go with Flo, Doidge and Shaw. Even more baffling when the manager must know that he wanted to play with one up top.

Flo - dreadful last season and worse this. Lewis shouted at him today for not closing down and he put one finger to his lips and told him to “shoosh”. I’d have knocked his head off at HT if he’d done that to me.

Doidge - just no where near being a striker in a top league.

Shaw - no character and could never play as a lone striker.

The formation simply doesn’t work with any of these players, you cannot change their players so you’d think the manager would change the formation....

Bangkok Hibby
27-10-2019, 03:44 AM
Even giving for the clueless manager that we have I cannot believe that anyone at East Mains thought it a good idea to go with Flo, Doidge and Shaw. Even more baffling when the manager must know that he wanted to play with one up top.

Flo - dreadful last season and worse this. Lewis shouted at him today for not closing down and he put one finger to his lips and told him to “shoosh”. I’d have knocked his head off at HT if he’d done that to me.

Doidge - just no where near being a striker in a top league.

Shaw - no character and could never play as a lone striker.

The formation simply doesn’t work with any of these players, you cannot change their players so you’d think the manager would change the formation....

If Ive added it up right its 721 minutes since any of these players have scored a goal

neil7908
27-10-2019, 06:31 AM

This 100%. I actually think him and Doidge might work well together. We'll never see it under this clueless manager unfortunately.