PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids

Red Cabbage
26-10-2019, 02:00 AM
Are there any kids activities pre match? I seem to recall something happening in Norton Park last season or one before so just wondering if somewhere to take the kids before the game tomorrow. Cheers

Power
26-10-2019, 11:00 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10380

”The Kids Zone is open in the Famous Five Lower concourse if you want to keep the wee Hibees in your life entertained before the match.

It’ll be up and running from 2pm until kick-off – including our Hibs-themed Connect Four and Guess Who?

This week we’ll be giving away squad posters for both the men’s first team and Hibernian Ladies, while there will be an appearance from Lia Tweedie.“

Hibee87
26-10-2019, 11:21 AM
I moved from FF to east this season. Guessing the wee man can't do anything even though he is a Hibs kid member. was mostly in the car park at West when I took him last season, bit crap kids in other stands won't be able to enjoy it.

wallpaperman
26-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Yep, we’re in the West Stand with Hibs Kids tickets so won’t be able to see any of the things going on.

i’m generally supportive of the club, but they do seem to get the little things wrong quite a lot, they should have put all the Hibs Kids together in the South lower, not scattered about.