PDA

View Full Version : Yams The generic Hearts thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67

CentreLine
20-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Horrified and Gobsmacked. They’re at it now trying to finish the press release bingo early.

Just as a matter of interest, exactly how many goals did that goal machine Langer score for them? Remember him? He’s that guy who scored in every town he plays in. 🤔

Eyrie
20-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Horrified and Gobsmacked. They’re at it now trying to finish the press release bingo early.

Just as a matter of interest, exactly how many goals did that goal machine Langer score for them? Remember him? He’s that guy who scored in every town he plays in. 🤔

Think Langer was another of their midfield maestros and the man who scores in every city was Avdijaj.

Bostonhibby
20-08-2020, 07:14 PM
"The Jambos owner also explained Robbie Neilson's squad trimming and why she picked her new chief executive"

Her new CE? Surely she's selecting on behalf of the FOH?FOH are just the ones who give her the money to play with. Doing stuff like the million pound pitch which turned into a tattie field right through to specifically telling all and sundry she was spending millions with the sole aim of avoiding relegation only to achieve.............relegation.

There's only one show in town. The megastand will be finished before she leaves, and that's saying something.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
20-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Think Langer was another of their midfield maestros and the man who scores in every city was Avdijaj.It was Avdijaj, every city except the ones with a Y in city.

Joe6-2
20-08-2020, 07:18 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ann-budge-left-horrified-gobsmacked-22552723#ICID=Android_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare

‘Their training ground‘ arghhhhh

CentreLine
20-08-2020, 07:20 PM
Think Langer was another of their midfield maestros and the man who scores in every city was Avdijaj.

Thanks buddy 👍🏻 My mistake, you can probably understand why I forgot the eminently forgettable goal machine.

h1bs4life
20-08-2020, 07:30 PM
Hopefully she is there for a long time yet, she loves the attention and publicity.
She came in stating there were too many clubs in Scotland then she begged them to vote for her.
She was voted on to SPFL board to sort things out and lasted a year.
Despite spending other people’s millions has she actually finished anything.
The new wonder of the world office block with the glass curtain , forgot to order seats ,had to change the layout , the staircase to nowhere , not knowing what they are going to do with some of the space in the stand and no money to finish it.
The million pound pitch that was ruined because one of the benny factors wife's wanted a concert on it.
Sure she likes to be in with the oneleagueback crew as they once sent her flowers , sure that where Stendells name came from.
The only thing she wouldn't listen to anyone about because of her undying love for him is anything bad about Leven to hilarious consequences .
She was very unlucky at the court of session and arbitration finishing 2nd at both places.
The million pound contracts that allegedly never went to tender she gave to Hibs supporting brother , the club bar managed by her Hibs supporting nephew.
Luckily nobody from the press calls her out neither do the thick Hertz supporters probably scared she leaves and takes benny factors with her.
If she continues her monumental #### ups I for one say long live Queen Bagpus Anne

RyeSloan
20-08-2020, 09:07 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ann-budge-left-horrified-gobsmacked-22552723#ICID=Android_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare

Her comments on the new CEO are great...

I can’t say I knew him well but I did know him....Trump would be proud of that one.

He was easy to talk to....defo up there on the key competencies list.

He’s never worked at a club but he knows football....so actually has never done the job you have given to him or worked in a club environment at all. Perfect [emoji108]

He knows a bit about Europe and European football is changing....urmm not exactly too of a championship teams needs that, which is handy as knowing a bit about Europe because he had a few SFA jaunts there probably doesn’t really add up to too much at all.

Almost as convincing as her list of reasons she gave for Our Daniel at the infamous introduction presser.

Jones28
20-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Here she's talking about the new CEO McKinlay. But I wonder if she still thinks this applies to her selection of last season's manager Daniel?

Quite rare to find a CV with “inept, downward spiral, failure” on it.

At least they’ll start triple checking orders for things like seats now.

Alan62
20-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Here's to Queen Ann. Long may she reign over them.

jgl07
20-08-2020, 10:38 PM
Anyone else think that it strange that teams like Millwall, from London, travel all the way to the Oriam, to train?

Surely there must be nearer places for them to train than that....

what was the other team, Hull?

I seem to recall that Barcelona had training camps in Scotland and played Hibs and Hearts at Murrayfield. By your logic they should have stayed in Spain.

The 90+2
20-08-2020, 10:44 PM
I seem to recall that Barcelona had training camps in Scotland and played Hibs and Hearts at Murrayfield. By your logic they should have stayed in Spain.

They came for the cash.

Viva_Palmeiras
21-08-2020, 04:54 AM
She's released a new Vlog. :greengrin

Too much info - don’t need to hear about her bowel movements.;)

h1bs4life
21-08-2020, 06:43 AM
Certainly would be funny if the SPFL and SG decided today that the lower leagues cannot start training for at least another 2 weeks just for the rage

SweetDreams
21-08-2020, 06:52 AM
Certainly would be funny if the SPFL and SG decided today that the lower leagues cannot start training for at least another 2 weeks just for the rage

Craig Levein will start a petition to stop us playing games and training because of a football match in 10 weeks.

Since452
21-08-2020, 06:57 AM
Is that only a week Hearts have postponed training? Hardly worth the tears and snotters. Still got another 5/6 weeks before their season starts

Keith_M
21-08-2020, 07:22 AM

“horrified and gobsmacked”

:faf:

hibstag
21-08-2020, 08:13 AM
They came for the cash.

Yep their start of pre season used to be outsourced to the highest bidding events company hence the training camp at St Andrews and the friendlies at murrayfield and tannadice where local teams where sourced as opposition...not just an opportunity to challenge themselves against the famous in front of 60,000 of our pink chums as my deluded neighbour still believes

We were involved the second year as the initial year had a big payoff in ticket sales due to the novelty of barca being in town without the bigot bros being involved for the neutral, I think it more lucrative to the Far East now

Moulin Yarns
21-08-2020, 08:55 AM

Budge is hopeful that the first team squad can resume their schedule on Monday, but still can’t make head nor tail of why the SFA and SPFL decided to force them into a week of inactivity.

hoping they can resume on Monday. You mean the date that the JRG said you could go back to training at the origina notice to stop training :rolleyes:

Col2
22-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Seems to be a lot of chat that John Souter has had another bad injury. Don’t like many of the jambos but he seems a decent young guy who has been unlucky with injuries. Hopefully not as bad or just a stupid rumour. Now if it was Naismith....

Since452
22-08-2020, 11:08 AM
Was having a conversation with my Jambo mate last night. He's still gutted, and can't understand why they punted Stendel. Reckons rebuilding in the Championship with him clearing the deadwood and bringing his own guys in would have been ideal. Thinks the joy around Neilson from other Jambos is all false and he's dreading the style of football. Good to hear one of them being honest.

PatHead
22-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Was having a conversation with my Jambo mate last night. He's still gutted, and can't understand why they punted Stendel. Reckons rebuilding in the Championship with him clearing the deadwood and bringing his own guys in would have been ideal. Thinks the joy around Neilson from other Jambos is all false and he's dreading the style of football. Good to hear one of them being honest.

I played golf against a Jambo the other day. He thought that the season should have been declared null and void but conceded that could not happen due to the tv money. He also conceded that a 14 team league would not work.

It surprised me that he want Money spinning Neilson back though. He felt that Stendel did not play Hearts football.

hibbydad
22-08-2020, 12:16 PM
I played golf against a Jambo the other day. He thought that the season should have been declared null and void but conceded that could not happen due to the tv money. He also conceded that a 14 team league would not work.

It surprised me that he want Money spinning Neilson back though. He felt that Stendel did not play Hearts football.
Do Hearts play football?

Bostonhibby
22-08-2020, 12:22 PM

It surprised me that he want Money spinning Neilson back though. He felt that Stendel did not play Hearts football.Family yam really isn't happy with Neilson, a backwards step from Desperate Dan apparently.

His preferred choices were "another successful foreign manager or someone like Eddie Howe who could be tempted by some form of equity share from all the success he would create"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He's normally quite sensible, the sort of guy who signed up for FOH then cancelled the DD almost immediately he decided Budge had saved them.

Baker9
22-08-2020, 12:23 PM

I am convinced they would have stayed up had they left it to Stendel. There is overreaction and there is overreaction Hearts-style. What a mess.

weecounty hibby
22-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Family yam really isn't happy with Neilson, a backwards step from Desperate Dan apparently.

His preferred choices were "another successful foreign manager or someone like Eddie Howe who could be tempted by some form of equity share from all the success he would create"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He's normally quite sensible, the sort of guy who signed up for FOH then cancelled the DD almost immediately he decided Budge had saved them.

Just where the **** do they get these ideas from. Eddie Hiwe and give him an equity share?? They are like a cult!

Joe6-2
22-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Just where the **** do they get these ideas from. Eddie Hiwe and give him an equity share?? They are like a cult!

A bloody brain dead cult

Vault Boy
22-08-2020, 12:53 PM
That's awful news for Souttar. He's always come across as a decent, grounded guy and he's clearly well thought of by a lot of folk in the Scottish game. Wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone, but it's particularly tough on him given his age and history.

Hope it turns out to be false, but that seems unlikely just now.

Bostonhibby
22-08-2020, 12:53 PM
Just where the **** do they get these ideas from. Eddie Hiwe and give him an equity share?? They are like a cult!Don't shoot the messenger!

I only get wind of these fantasies from his Hibby wife, then exploit them[emoji3]

mal
22-08-2020, 01:02 PM
I am convinced they would have stayed up had they left it to Stendel. There is overreaction and there is overreaction Hearts-style. What a mess.

Two league wins in his entire tenure; 1 point out of 6 against Hamilton; 1 point out of 6 against Kilmarnock, 1 point out of 6 against St Johnstone; 0 points out of 3 against St Mirren, 1 point out of 3 against Ross County; 4 points behind 2nd bottom; 6 points behind 3rd bottom. There's no good reason for your conviction, is there?

Billy Whizz
22-08-2020, 01:05 PM
That's awful news for Souttar. He's always come across as a decent, grounded guy and he's clearly well thought of by a lot of folk in the Scottish game. Wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone, but it's particularly tough on him given his age and history.

At least we shown a bit of compassion on here

The below from kickback
“really think it's time to cut our losses with Souttar. I think he had the potential to be a great player but that's him has 3 achilles injuries now and that's a pattern by definition. Shame for the lad but we need a reliable CH that can play 40-50 games a season. Not one who breaks down”

heretoday
22-08-2020, 01:06 PM
We should stop obsessing about Hearts.

Bostonhibby
22-08-2020, 01:09 PM
We should stop obsessing about Hearts.Is obsessing slang for taking the piss out of?

mal
22-08-2020, 01:25 PM

Then someone else needs to step up and make themselves a laughing stock.

jacomo
22-08-2020, 01:28 PM

They’ve had a lot of airtime this summer. Perhaps we should just put them on mute for September? Balance things up a bit.

The 90+2
22-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Feel sorry for the player personally but it’s hard to feel “that” sorry considering he plays for a team who’s support actively called Ian Murray a cripple for years and made songs up about him ending up in a wheelchair.

matty_f
22-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Brutal thing to happen at a time when they’re not meant to have been training.

Keith_M
22-08-2020, 02:45 PM

Yeah, how do you injure yourself doing Zoom training?

Andy74
22-08-2020, 02:51 PM
He’s a lovely guy. Awful news for him personally.

Hearts though, nae luck to them.

Joe6-2
22-08-2020, 02:53 PM
Two league wins in his entire tenure; 1 point out of 6 against Hamilton; 1 point out of 6 against Kilmarnock, 1 point out of 6 against St Johnstone; 0 points out of 3 against St Mirren, 1 point out of 3 against Ross County; 4 points behind 2nd bottom; 6 points behind 3rd bottom. There's no good reason for your conviction, is there?

Loads of alcohol

matty_f
22-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Yeah, how do you injure yourself training doing Zoom training?

Zoom training with a physio and other players?

Be interesting if it turns out they continued training after being instructed to stop.

Danderhall Hibs
22-08-2020, 03:03 PM

Presumably he was training on his own at the Jack Kane or whatever? Maybe it would’ve been safer for him at the uni?

They’ll be taking the JRG to court now for endangering their players or something. He was worth about £20m as well.

matty_f
22-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Presumably he was training on his own at the Jack Kane or whatever? Maybe it would’ve been safer for him at the uni?

They’ll be taking the JRG to court now for endangering their players or something. He was worth about £20m as well.
Post from McGruber refers to a post on kickback that references players and a physio being present when it happened.

Certainly sounds like training to me - surely didn’t have to have a back involved, otherwise Hearts would never be considered to be training.

Danderhall Hibs
22-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Post from McGruber refers to a post on kickback that references players and a physio being present when it happened.

Certainly sounds like training to me - surely didn’t have to have a back involved, otherwise Hearts would never be considered to be training.

This will send shockwaves through the Scottish game.

BBC will be speaking about it at full time I’d expect - big news that they’ve broken the rules in this way and caused their star player harm/ended his career.

04Sauzee
22-08-2020, 03:24 PM
That's some amount of time out injured and still has 2 years remaining on his contract. How's that medical department Levein was heading up?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/john-souttar/verletzungen/spieler/235767

mjhibby
22-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Hopefully she is there for a long time yet, she loves the attention and publicity.
She came in stating there were too many clubs in Scotland then she begged them to vote for her.
She was voted on to SPFL board to sort things out and lasted a year.
Despite spending other people’s millions has she actually finished anything.
The new wonder of the world office block with the glass curtain , forgot to order seats ,had to change the layout , the staircase to nowhere , not knowing what they are going to do with some of the space in the stand and no money to finish it.
The million pound pitch that was ruined because one of the benny factors wife's wanted a concert on it.
Sure she likes to be in with the oneleagueback crew as they once sent her flowers , sure that where Stendells name came from.
The only thing she wouldn't listen to anyone about because of her undying love for him is anything bad about Leven to hilarious consequences .
She was very unlucky at the court of session and arbitration finishing 2nd at both places.
The million pound contracts that allegedly never went to tender she gave to Hibs supporting brother , the club bar managed by her Hibs supporting nephew.
Luckily nobody from the press calls her out neither do the thick Hertz supporters probably scared she leaves and takes benny factors with her.
If she continues her monumental #### ups I for one say long live Queen Bagpus Anne

Remember when she took over she said most clubs were terribly run and she was going to apply her business knowledge to make sure they were run properly. I’d hate to think what state they would be in but for the magnificent job she’s done. She loves the limelight. A few muttering from the fans that they aren’t confident the way the clubs going but they keep quiet so they don’t get rounded on by the kickback mafia. As one guy said great for winning the championship but after that. Not sure how many players they have now as so many have gone which shows how much foh money they peed against the wall. One very strange group of folk. At least with the sevco fans they are consistent in their nonsense. The stuff the jambos come out with are from another planet.

Since452
22-08-2020, 03:28 PM

Will never happen. We lap up their misfortune and same the other way around. I love it. It's what a city rivalry is all about.

Jack
22-08-2020, 03:30 PM

Convinced by what?

mjhibby
22-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Souttars set back conformed. Overhyped by the likes of potter but don’t wish his bad luck on anyone. Very hard to come back for him.

Prof. Shaggy
22-08-2020, 04:25 PM

I wonder what the club's insurers would make of this.

MacGruber
22-08-2020, 05:04 PM

Yeah. It wasn't a post on kickback though, that's what I was told at the time from youth player there. Obviously comfirmed now which is awful for the guy.

Too much being made of Hearts training - it's a non story, this is rehabilitation work with physios which is allowed.

Wish the guy a good recovery

22-08-2020, 05:13 PM

I find it hilarious that they thought they were smart poaching Dundee United's manager whilst in a legal battwith them and Dundee United come out of it with the better manager.

Prof. Shaggy
22-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Too much being made of Hearts training - it's a non story, this is rehabilitation work with physios which is allowed

Fair enough.

Since452
22-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Souttars set back conformed. Overhyped by the likes of potter but don’t wish his bad luck on anyone. Very hard to come back for him.

Must admit I thought they would sell him for millions. Really rate him.

O'Rourke3
22-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Remember when she took over she said most clubs were terribly run and she was going to apply her business knowledge to make sure they were run properly. I’d hate to think what state they would be in but for the magnificent job she’s done. She loves the limelight. A few muttering from the fans that they aren’t confident the way the clubs going but they keep quiet so they don’t get rounded on by the kickback mafia. As one guy said great for winning the championship but after that. Not sure how many players they have now as so many have gone which shows how much foh money they peed against the wall. One very strange group of folk. At least with the sevco fans they are consistent in their nonsense. The stuff the jambos come out with are from another planet.Hearts, delusions of competence...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gmack7
22-08-2020, 05:45 PM
It's devastating for a young player especially with his history a d i really hope he makes a full recovery. If there's a plus side he wont miss many games this season

JimBHibees
23-08-2020, 08:34 AM

Agree Hearts player aside a very talented player and someone who can definitely develop in the future. Was probably a chance he would have been sold if decent start to the season.

Barney McGrew
23-08-2020, 08:45 AM
Terrible news for Souttar, but on the upside at least Naismith will have someone to keep him company in the treatment room.

PatHead
23-08-2020, 09:34 AM
I never bought into the "great" player thing. He is a better than average Premiership centre back. The family Jambo always said he was only good when berra played alongside him. He needs to be guided.

If he didn't play for Hearts would he be as highly regarded? They are very good at bigging up their players.

In any event its tragic for him if it is the same injury though. Is it the 3rd time with the same injury?

Eyrie
23-08-2020, 11:57 AM
I never bought into the "great" player thing. He is a better than average Premiership centre back. The family Jambo always said he was only good when berra played alongside him. He needs to be guided.

If he didn't play for Hearts would he be as highly regarded? They are very good at bigging up their players.

In any event its tragic for him if it is the same injury though. Is it the 3rd time with the same injury?

Souttar was highly regarded as a prospect when at Dundee United but has never quite built on that, mainly due to injuries.

PatHead
23-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Souttar was highly regarded as a prospect when at Dundee United but has never quite built on that, mainly due to injuries.

My family are all Arabs and thought he was a great prospect who never fulfilled his potential before he left. That is kind of backed up by no bigger clubs coming for him at the time.

Baker9
23-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Convinced by what?

It is hard to qualify or quantify exactly what. In his last three weeks or so there was the beginning of some form of structure and stability about their team. Still a bit of a shambles but improving and they had a chance. We will never know.

Broken Gnome
23-08-2020, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure I've ever seen a supposedly 'good' player play worse than Soutar did in the 1-1 McNulty missed penalty derby. It's like he was drunk in the first half.

The 90+2
23-08-2020, 01:14 PM
My family are all Arabs and thought he was a great prospect who never fulfilled his potential before he left. That is kind of backed up by no bigger clubs coming for him at the time.

Didn’t he turn down Sunderland when In the Prem to stay at Dundee Utd?

dalkeith stu
23-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Never got it either!! He looked sunday league level when we skelpt Utd 3-0 in the League Cup 2015.

weecounty hibby
23-08-2020, 02:55 PM
He's another of the hearts players who is at best OK. Probably slightly better than average SPFL centre half that has been turned into a Baresi type player by the tarts fan club in the media. Shame for him though

blackpoolhibs
23-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Maybe its just me, but i want all their players injured, i want them to spend more money on replacements, and then them to get injured too.:confused:

Wilson
23-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Maybe its just me, but i want all their players injured, i want them to spend more money on replacements, and then them to get injured too.:confused:

You didn't mention replacements for the replacements. I'm disappointed as I had you down as a hardliner. :wink:

blackpoolhibs
23-08-2020, 03:28 PM
You didn't mention replacements for the replacements. I'm disappointed as I had you down as a hardliner. :wink:
:greengrin

Since452
23-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Please think of the poor pink scarf twirlers while sipping another victory drink tonight

sean04
23-08-2020, 06:13 PM
There raging over there tonight. Thread on about there hatred for Porto. Lovely reading

23-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Haha that Porto thread is a beauty.

KeithTheHibby
23-08-2020, 06:27 PM
There raging over there tonight. Thread on about there hatred for Porto. Lovely reading

Just had a look. Very weird angry bunch. No idea why they don’t like him.

Hillsidehibby
23-08-2020, 06:30 PM
For a bunch of fans who supposedly don’t give a toss about Scottish football they seem to watch a lot of Hibs games.

Since452
23-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Hahahaha they're in a world of pain

weecounty hibby
23-08-2020, 06:34 PM
They must be absolutely pig sick at the moment. They are in the first division and won't actually play a game for weeks yet. We are sitting at the top of the premiership and are undefeated. It is 100% our duty as Hibs Adams to take this opportunity to rip the total loss out of them at every opportunity. On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more importantly face to face in workplaces, home etc lets give them it tight

InchHibby
23-08-2020, 06:39 PM

How can you think like that, me too.

23-08-2020, 06:42 PM
“look forward to seeing him starting for Scotland and getting his arse handed to him buy some no mark Country”

WTF is this sort of patter about. I’m not a medical expert but I think they’re coming down with a dose of hun.

mjhibby
23-08-2020, 07:18 PM
“look forward to seeing him starting for Scotland and getting his arse handed to him buy some no mark Country”

WTF is this sort of patter about. I’m not a medical expert but I think they’re coming down with a dose of hun.

Or is it a dose of mini hun. 🤣

Since452
23-08-2020, 07:29 PM

Very weird comment. I've always wanted any Hearts player representing Scotland to do well. Even that wee scrote Naismith.

percy veer
23-08-2020, 07:33 PM
Meh, seem to recall when he injured Barker in a game they were praising him for it.. like Naismith ain't karma crap

Hibernianinc
23-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Seething on KB.

Hilarious how a championship team actually think they have some skin in the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pagan Hibernia
24-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Just had a look over the road.

ExPatTam is still at it. We’ve been outplayed in every game apparently (including, presumably the 4-1 stroll at Livi) and are still relegation contenders. Despite having the same number of points on the 24th august as they had in late January last season when they ‘weren’t relegated’.

not to mention our “leeky defence”. The defence that hasn’t conceded a goal from open play in 5 games.

This guy has to be a Hibs fan on the windup surely?

JohnM1875
24-08-2020, 09:16 AM

ExPatTam is still at it. We’ve been outplayed in every game apparently (including, presumably the 4-1 stroll at Livi) and are still relegation contenders. Despite having the same number of points on the 24th august as they had in late January last season when they ‘weren’t relegated’. This guy has to be a Hibs fan on the windup surely?

Absolutely mental.

Other than Motherwell I don't think we've been outplayed in any game so far. Maybe for periods of games. But that's to be expected.

We're winning games without playing to the best of our abilities. Just wait til we start reaching those heights! Be a joy to watch. Much better than championship football anyway.

Since452
24-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Tears and snotters is an understatement. We're 10 points off their total for the whole of last season after only five games while they are twiddling their thumbs until October until the Championship starts. Talking about Porto going bald early is where they're at. Must be pish.

Jones28
24-08-2020, 09:26 AM

ExPatTam is still at it. We’ve been outplayed in every game apparently (including, presumably the 4-1 stroll at Livi) and are still relegation contenders. Despite having the same number of points on the 24th august as they had in late January last season when they ‘weren’t relegated’.

not to mention our “leeky defence”. The defence that hasn’t conceded a goal from open play in 5 games.

Leeky defence 😂😂

Bostonhibby
24-08-2020, 09:27 AM

This guy has to be a Hibs fan on the windup surely?If I was him I'd go back to being called Pat.

jacomo
24-08-2020, 09:28 AM

If you think it’s bad now, just wait until we’ve sold Doidge, Allan and Porteous to pay for our share of Hearts £8m compensation claim.

Almost think it would be better if we’d got relegated instead of them.

mal
24-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Kickback does cheer you up sometimes, thanks to their inspired lunacy. I'm currently enjoying the discussion about whether their centre back problems can be solved by Chris Hamilton, whose only first team outing was a last-day-of-the-season 1-0 hammering against Kilmarnock two seasons ago ... and who, according to transfermarkt, is under 5'7".

bigwheel
24-08-2020, 09:44 AM
It’s nice that they are interested in the top league and the teams that they can’t play regularly

Pagan Hibernia
24-08-2020, 09:46 AM
It’s nice that they are interested in the top league and the teams that they can’t play regularly

except they’re not, they couldn’t care less, honest! :greengrin

04Sauzee
24-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Hearts are back in training today, on the Rugby pitches

https://twitter.com/JamTarts/status/1297836912904826880?s=19

MacGruber
24-08-2020, 01:00 PM
If you think it’s bad now, just wait until we’ve sold Doidge, Allan and Porteous to pay for our share of Hearts £8m compensation claim.

Almost think it would be better if we’d got relegated instead of them.

They'll have more funds to add to their kitty once they start selling their large stock pile of Champagne flavoued ice lollies too

Keith_M
24-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Hearts are back in training today, on the Rugby pitches

https://twitter.com/JamTarts/status/1297836912904826880?s=19

Why would they need to play on Rugby Pitches, when they have their very own state-of-the-art training complex at Oriam?

Brummie_Hibs
24-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Why would they need to play on Rugby Pitches, when they have their very own state-of-the-art training complex at Oriam?
To prepare themselves for Tiny Tattie Field and other Chapiomship pitches.

Since452
24-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Hahaha the gift that keeps on giving.

Training on the rugby pitches 😂😂😂

RyeSloan
24-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Leeky defence [emoji23][emoji23]

Has anyone asked him what the Wales defence has to do with Hibs?

Vault Boy
24-08-2020, 02:16 PM
The Porteous thread on JKB is a direct display of the difference in class between us and them. Plenty of their lot fantasising about a young footballer breaking his leg and ending his career, whereas the majority of posts about Souttar on here were wishing him well.

Absolute **** of the earth to be wishing injury on any player, just because you don't like the team he plays for. There's something deeply, emotionally and mentally wrong with you to act in such a way. They seem to have a lot of them.

Bitter ****s. Rot in the Championship.

Oscar T Grouch
24-08-2020, 02:20 PM
The Porteous thread on JKB is a direct display of the difference in class between us and them. Plenty of their lot fantasising about a young footballer breaking his leg and ending his career, whereas the majority of posts about Souttar on here were wishing him well.

Absolute **** of the earth to be wishing injury on any player, just because you don't like the team he plays for. There's something deeply, emotionally and mentally wrong with you to act in such a way. They seem to have a lot of them.

This is my hope for them, they seem to have learnt no lessons in their relegation, their hubris remains and I hope to hell they don't win the Championship, a wee play off loss to Hamilton would be nice. I genuinely think if they don't start winning immediately they could struggle, the shortened season could help my hopes too.

04Sauzee
24-08-2020, 02:20 PM

Is it a free for all on there onr do they actually have moderators?

calumhibee1
24-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Absolutely pish player but by all accounts a nice guy. Shame for him that his career is probably done but he’ll be instantly forgettable in Scottish football.

Brightside
24-08-2020, 02:27 PM
Kickback does cheer you up sometimes, thanks to their inspired lunacy. I'm currently enjoying the discussion about whether their centre back problems can be solved by Chris Hamilton, whose only first team outing was a last-day-of-the-season 1-0 hammering against Kilmarnock two seasons ago ... and who, according to transfermarkt, is under 5'7".

Chris Hamilton is about 5ft11 i think. Decent young player.

mal
24-08-2020, 02:43 PM

Maybe he has had a major growth spurt but he's listed around 5'7" in various places, including some articles from a couple of years ago where his height is cited as a potential issue for a player in his position. They seem to think he's wee over at KB.

Vault Boy
24-08-2020, 02:53 PM

They have 'mods' but I'm not sure they actually do anything. It's either that, or they actively encourage the toxic bile that's spouted all over that cesspool of a website.

G B Young
24-08-2020, 03:01 PM
I must have missed the news of the Souttar injury. A real blow for the guy, but how did it actually happen? Today's BBC report makes no mention of what caused it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53875788

What I'm getting at is if Hearts haven't been training for the last 10 days or so how would he sustain such an injury again? Or have they been flouting the training ban?

Oscar T Grouch
24-08-2020, 03:09 PM

He is on loan at the moment though and wont be back at them until January, thats according to their website

:agree:Listed as 183cm, which is around 6' He is only 19 too

mal
24-08-2020, 03:20 PM
He is on loan at the moment though and wont be back at them until January, thats according to their website

:agree:Listed as 183cm, which is around 6' He is only 19 too

183cm on Wikipedia but 173cm on Transfermarkt. Maybe a typo? The Jambos all seem to think he's on the small side. There's a completely different Chris Hamilton who is 5'11" who plays American Football.

I think the Hearts' website is out of date and his loan spell at Cowdenbeath refers to last season.

Scorrie
24-08-2020, 03:27 PM
Hahaha the gift that keeps on giving.

Training on the rugby pitches 😂😂😂

Yep. Suits their “style” of fitbaw !

Jim44
24-08-2020, 05:32 PM

I think the more subtle posters on KB, such as Kiwidug, Geoff Kilpatrick and Saughton Jambo :faf:, will be their moderators.

Future17
24-08-2020, 05:40 PM
I must have missed the news of the Souttar injury. A real blow for the guy, but how did it actually happen? Today's BBC report makes no mention of what caused it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53875788

What I'm getting at is if Hearts haven't been training for the last 10 days or so how would he sustain such an injury again? Or have they been flouting the training ban?

The chat is he was "rehabbing" an injury so wasn't training in a large group. The details are sketchy though...or should I say shady.

Jones28
24-08-2020, 06:12 PM

Wtf has Porteous done to piss them off? 2 pages of revelling in the idea of him having a career ending injury.

Peevemor
24-08-2020, 06:19 PM
Wtf has Porteous done to piss them off? 2 pages of revelling in the idea of him having a career ending injury.What else do they have to discuss?

HoboHarry
24-08-2020, 06:22 PM
What else do they have to discuss?

Well they could discuss how high they'll be able to kick the ball when the wee league kicks off now that they are training on rugby pitches......

Pedantic_Hibee
24-08-2020, 06:50 PM
A few of them on that thread proclaiming they’ve never heard of Porteous.

1) Of course they have.
2) If they didn’t, that’s understandable, they play in the division below us having been relegated so why would they do their research on the teams in the big league?

Pleasing.

Sammy7nil
24-08-2020, 07:05 PM
I have asked before but I will try again does anyone know if Hearts and Thistle had to pay the full arbitration bill? Never saw the outcome I take it no one cares now ?

Callyballybe
24-08-2020, 07:15 PM

1) Of course they have.
2) If they didn’t, that’s understandable, they play in the division below us having been relegated so why would they do their research on the teams in the big league?

Pleasing.

Not having any knowledge of one of Scotland's best up and coming defenders is a ridiculous pretense. Sums them up perfectly.

Aldo
24-08-2020, 07:39 PM
I have asked before but I will try again does anyone know if Hearts and Thistle had to pay the full arbitration bill? Never saw the outcome I take it no one cares now ?

Not sure it’s been decided yet! If so it’s been swept under carpet and kept quiet.

Put it this way if they had gotten off lightly I’m sure Budge would have published a statement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammy7nil
24-08-2020, 07:42 PM
Not sure it’s been decided yet! If so it’s been swept under carpet and kept quiet.

Put it this way if they had gotten off lightly I’m sure Budge would have published a statement!

Just strange it has all gone quiet.

Aldo
24-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Just strange it has all gone quiet.

Indeed! We would have had a Budge statement rousing the hordes either way.

Carheenlea
24-08-2020, 07:53 PM

1) Of course they have.

Pleasing.

I clicked on the link on another thread that took you to the thread in question on Kickback. The biggest question I have after reading it was how old is the guy who called this site “vermin.net”? :lolyam:

Since452
24-08-2020, 07:58 PM

1) Of course they have.

Pleasing.

Pretending they don't know who Porteous is just shows the world of pain they're living in

Onion
24-08-2020, 08:27 PM

1) Of course they have.

Pleasing.

Shameful, but I'm confident this is a tiny minority of the 400,000 Hibs Obsessives, most of whom know more about Hibs than most Hibs fans. They follow our form, set-up, strategy and team picks with the healthy interest of a seedy stalker. Them not being able to pop along to ER must be really tough.#prayforclosethibsfans

Jim44
24-08-2020, 09:01 PM

Sarky banter is par for the course on football forums, but their ( to a man ) seethe and venom is juvenile. I think they really have lost the plot.

Sammy7nil
24-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Sarky banter is par for the course on football forums, but their ( to a man ) seethe and venom is juvenile. I think they really have lost the plot.

Burn, destroy, kill all other clubs Only Hearts seems they all have the same mantra. The Mythical Maroon £ rules :thumbsup:

percy veer
24-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Wtf has Porteous done to piss them off? 2 pages of revelling in the idea of him having a career ending injury.

Porteous will nab "soapys" Scotland place in no time far superior defender

Pagan Hibernia
24-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Burn, destroy, kill all other clubs Only Hearts seems they all have the same mantra. The Mythical Maroon £ rules :thumbsup:

the maroon pound stuff is particularly amusing. Most other clubs fans think hearts away support is crap and won’t really be missed

Since452
25-08-2020, 06:40 AM
the maroon pound stuff is particularly amusing. Most other clubs fans think hearts away support is crap and won’t really be missed

From what I've seen their away support always looks smaller than ours and Aberdeen's

Bostonhibby
25-08-2020, 07:41 AM
the maroon pound stuff is particularly amusing. Most other clubs fans think hearts away support is crap and won’t really be missedNever underestimate the force that is the maroon pounders and what can be achieved by it/them.

Look where keeping all that extra cash at home so far has got them. Keeping it in FOH hands so they can give it to Mrs doctor Budge is the only way to go for the sake of all the non maroon pounders.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-08-2020, 08:50 AM
From what I've seen their away support always looks smaller than ours and Aberdeen's

It is. There was data collected from all prem clubs a couple of seasons ago which backed this up. Not that they would believe this, of course.

jacomo
25-08-2020, 11:07 AM

I’m incensed and incredulous! I demand full transparency and for the decision to be published in full without delay.

I also demand full confidentiality and secrecy if I suspect I won’t like the decision.

See you in court.

Bostonhibby
25-08-2020, 11:15 AM
I’m incensed and incredulous! I demand full transparency and for the decision to be published in full without delay.

I also demand full confidentiality and secrecy if I suspect I won’t like the decision.

See you in court.Task force required again sadly, if only Scottish football had someone available to lead one with a reputation for successful delivery etc etc. ........

A Hi-Bee
25-08-2020, 11:23 AM
Surprised this thread is still going, a wee second division team, who cares, must be a fair number of undercover manky ones on here that help to keep this going.
**** the hertz
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
25-08-2020, 11:27 AM
It is. There was data collected from all prem clubs a couple of seasons ago which backed this up. Not that they would believe this, of course.

Nothing compared to the made-up number they have at home games

Even beyond the "tickets sold vs bums in seats" argument

"another sell out at tynecastle park" has to be one of the most laughable phrases in Scottish Football - well pre Covid Lockdown

jacomo
25-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Task force required again sadly, if only Scottish football had someone available to lead one with a reputation for successful delivery etc etc. ........

We need an expert multi-tasker who can write a report with urgency. Two to three weeks maximum. Ok, four. Make that five. Oof they’ve insulted 2/3 of the interested parties and forgot to order ink cartridges for the printer! It’s all Neil Doncaster’s fault.

Ozyhibby
25-08-2020, 12:19 PM

1) Of course they have.

Pleasing.

Every third post is someone claiming not to know who he is just like on the match day thread they have every third post on that is someone claiming not to even know there were games on that day. It’s their way of showing they only care about hearts. It’s quite sweet really.[emoji23]

Since452
25-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Every third post is someone claiming not to know who he is just like on the match day thread they have every third post on that is someone claiming not to even know there were games on that day. It’s their way of showing they only care about hearts. It’s quite sweet really.[emoji23]

They don't care about the Premiership games but have a 24 page thread on them

25-08-2020, 05:02 PM

They don't care about the Premiership games but have a 24 page thread on them

For people that don't care about the Premiership they made an awfy big fuss about trying to stay in it.

Dashing Bob S
25-08-2020, 05:48 PM
For people that don't care about the Premiership they made an awfy big fuss about trying to stay in it.

Football brings out the infantile in us all, that's part of it's attraction. But Kickback seems to be massed by sour schoolchildren. It's hilarious but sadly pretty representative of the attitudes of the board and club. There's something just plain weird about a huge section of the Hearts support.

Kato
25-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Football brings out the infantile in us all, that's part of it's attraction. But Kickback seems to be massed by sour schoolchildren. It's hilarious but sadly pretty representative of the attitudes of the board and club. There's something just plain weird about a huge section of the Hearts support.

They are all incensed, a permanent state for them apparently.

147lothian
25-08-2020, 10:51 PM
Are they not talking about a boycott of away grounds in the seaside league because everyone is against them?

hibbyfraelibby
26-08-2020, 08:47 AM
What is Kickback and who are Hearts?

Since452
26-08-2020, 09:04 AM
They are all incensed, a permanent state for them apparently.

Yup. Very much like Rangers they are constantly in a state of outrage about something. Funny that.

jacomo
26-08-2020, 10:46 AM
What is Kickback and who are Hearts?

I’m going on a Yam detox for September. Not even being sponsored - I just think it’s the right thing to do to cleanse my system.

Irish_Steve
26-08-2020, 10:54 AM
I’m going on a Yam detox for September. Not even being sponsored - I just think it’s the right thing to do to cleanse my system.

I`ve tried that on many a numerous occasion but then someone from here posts what is being said over there and you get dragged back in again lol

Iggy Pope
26-08-2020, 03:48 PM
I`ve tried that on many a numerous occasion but then someone from here posts what is being said over there and you get dragged back in again lol

You don’t seem to post about much else really.

Irish_Steve
26-08-2020, 05:21 PM
You don’t seem to post about much else really.

Aww shucks, it's nice to be noticed

Jones28
27-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Well they could discuss how high they'll be able to kick the ball when the wee league kicks off now that they are training on rugby pitches......

And they wont have any roofs to worry about at most of the wee diddy grounds they'll be visiting

AltheHibby
27-08-2020, 11:57 AM
I have to register my disgust at Hibs. Apparently, supporters can kick 'big team' players off the pitch so they can play 5s. I want this to be allowed at HTC!:greengrin

"it sound like what i witnessed when we got rid of csaba and brought back JJ. At the time i was a student who had a regular game of fives at lucnhtime on a friday. During csabas time i would barely see a player when going to play. Once JJ took over we needed to kick the players off the indoor pitches when we had it booked as they were actually enjoying training"

From page 195 of their transfer thread.

27-08-2020, 12:04 PM
I have to register my disgust at Hibs. Apparently, supporters can kick 'big team' players off the pitch so they can play 5s. I want this to be allowed at HTC!:greengrin

"it sound like what i witnessed when we got rid of csaba and brought back JJ. At the time i was a student who had a regular game of fives at lucnhtime on a friday. During csabas time i would barely see a player when going to play. Once JJ took over we needed to kick the players off the indoor pitches when we had it booked as they were actually enjoying training"

From page 195 of their transfer thread.

Haha this has to be a hibs fan. Decent subtle wind up tho.

mal
27-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Ann Budge is doing a press conference today. I wonder if she will get through it without any baseless moans at the rest of Scottish football.

Since452
27-08-2020, 12:52 PM
Ann Budge is doing a press conference today. I wonder if she will get through it without any baseless moans at the rest of Scottish football.

It really is the Ann Budge show over there isn't it. Absolutely loves the limelight.

Keith_M
27-08-2020, 01:02 PM
And they wont have any roofs to worry about at most of the wee diddy grounds they'll be visiting

HERE's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020%E2%80%9321_Scottish_Championship#Stadia_and_l ocations) a wee guide to the Championship grounds. It states that the largest is Tynecastle. with a capacity of 19.852.

Banderson will be raging if he reads that.

ACLeith
27-08-2020, 01:51 PM
It really is the Ann Budge show over there isn't it. Absolutely loves the limelight.

Her ego and arrogance is the main reason for her disasters. Not going to change anytime now.

Aldo
27-08-2020, 05:57 PM
HERE's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020%E2%80%9321_Scottish_Championship#Stadia_and_l ocations) a wee guide to the Championship grounds. It states that the largest is Tynecastle. with a capacity of 19.852.

The capacity is indeed FACT and I bet they don’t mention it

Jonnyboy
27-08-2020, 07:32 PM

I read the article on her statement on BBC website. Written by Brian McLaughlin he states "Hearts, Partick Thistle and Raith Rovers were demoted"

Got his finger on the pulse, as usual :wink:

jacomo
27-08-2020, 07:46 PM

He will be very confused and contact Budge for clarification. Unfortunately she is too incensed and incredulous to take the call.

Juniper Greens
27-08-2020, 08:49 PM
He will be very confused and contact Budge for clarification. Unfortunately she is too incensed and incredulous to take the call.

He will just go back in to change it back to their silly 20,099

Dr What If?
27-08-2020, 08:51 PM
HERE's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020%E2%80%9321_Scottish_Championship#Stadia_and_l ocations) a wee guide to the Championship grounds.

Looking at that site is says Raith are sponsored by TAG! I was thinking 'how did Raith get a premium name like that as a sponsor'......'til I checked the link :greengrin

JimBHibees
28-08-2020, 05:55 AM
I read the article on her statement on BBC website. Written by Brian McLaughlin he states "Hearts, Partick Thistle and Raith Rovers were demoted"

Got his finger on the pulse, as usual :wink:

He is absolutely brutal. Another one on the BBC gorgie gravy train.

Keith_M
28-08-2020, 08:31 AM
So according to Budge, they're going to have an innovative new wage structure that has lower basic salary plus bonuses for actually winning things. That will incentivise the players to try harder and put less of a burden on the club if the players are out injured.

Genius!

If only the other clubs had thought of that.

Billy Whizz
28-08-2020, 08:41 AM
So according to Budge, they're going to have an innovative new wage structure that has lower basic salary plus bonuses for actually winning things. That will incentivise the players to try harder and put less of a burden on the club if the players are out injured.

Genius!

So what are they doing with the 30 or so players, who are under old contracts

Andy74
28-08-2020, 08:44 AM

They get to sit tight and laugh at the new guys. Not going to work the way she hopes, as usual.

Moulin Yarns
28-08-2020, 08:46 AM

Negotiations, like the last time.

You will accept the reduced contract or we will invoke some obscure clause nobody has ever seen to mean not having to pay you anything.

Kato
28-08-2020, 08:47 AM

Genius!

If only the other clubs had thought of that.It's, um, innovative, y'know, unique, another first for Scotland's turd biggest, y'know, club.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Since452
28-08-2020, 08:47 AM

Genius!

She really is revolutionising football

Danderhall Hibs
28-08-2020, 08:53 AM

Genius!

Tom English has been spot on - football needs to listen to successful business women like this. This could transform the game. So innovative.

Keith_M
28-08-2020, 08:54 AM
She really is revolutionising football

:agree:

I think Our Leeann needs to call her and get some tips on running a football club.

Oscar T Grouch
28-08-2020, 09:04 AM
Hearts got rid of 12 1st team squad players so far this closed season and still have a bigger squad than Hibs (even before you add the 6 they have signed), most of whom are on the old structure. Her innovative new contract style will not hit the wage bill hugely, all their big earners are still there draining the coffers :greengrin

Billy Whizz
28-08-2020, 09:09 AM
They get to sit tight and laugh at the new guys. Not going to work the way she hopes, as usual.

Can’t see Craig Gordon signing a contact, with a low basic

04Sauzee
28-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Hearts playing a friendly today against Sheffield Utd and 1.5m man Hickey is in the starting line up. Thought if it was that close to being a done deal they would have him wrapped up in cotton wool

📋 Team to start vs @SheffieldUnited

Zlamal, Smith, White, Halkett, Damour, Hickey, Walker, Lee, Moore, Roberts, Boyce.

Subs: Stewart, Wighton, Garuccio, Brandon, Irving, Henderson, Hamilton, Frear (listed as Trialist - awaiting registration), McGill, C. Smith, Denholm. https://t.co/2wvGRxQt6h

Billy Whizz
28-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Hearts playing a friendly today against Sheffield Utd and 1.5m man Hickey is in the starting line up. Thought if it was that close to being a done deal they would have him wrapped up in cotton wool

Zlamal, Smith, White, Halkett, Damour, Hickey, Walker, Lee, Moore, Roberts, Boyce.

Subs: Stewart, Wighton, Garuccio, Brandon, Irving, Henderson, Hamilton, Frear (listed as Trialist - awaiting registration), McGill, C. Smith, Denholm. https://t.co/2wvGRxQt6h

Is Oly Lee back at Hearts

Oscar T Grouch
28-08-2020, 09:38 AM

Take it Naismith is still injured? Shame, all those thousands of pounds each week without return :greengrin

CapitalGreen
28-08-2020, 09:48 AM

Playing 2 left backs and 3 wingers. Their team truly is honking, proper Championship level guff.

Brightside
28-08-2020, 09:49 AM
I assume thats Sheffield Utd youth team? Why would a PL team want to play a Scottish Champ team?

jacomo
28-08-2020, 09:49 AM
Can see why the new CEO got the job - he’s got the same arrogance and hubris as Budge:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53940375

Of course they are firm favourites to finish top of a 27 game Championship, but what if they don’t? Will they take the SPFL to court again?

mal
28-08-2020, 09:50 AM

Hickey playing is crazy. One bad tackle or a stud sticking in the grass and bang goes £1.5m. Very unprofessional decision.

I know that Berra is injured but where is Craig Gordon? Also noting that Haring is missing. He was supposed to be back in training.

Dalianwanda
28-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Kickback must honestly be bad for your health. To have that much hatred, pettiness, negativity & whatever else in almost every post (or at least every second post). Its bound to have an effect on sleep, diet, blood pressure & general wellbeing if thats how they act for the rest of the day when not posting. I dont bump into that many jambos as Im not in the country but my mates who are arent this bitter at every chance. Surely this isnt representative of the general support, I hope not or its gonna place extra pressure on the health service. What a horrible place to want to hang out ( I realise the irony of this as I was over having a look ;-)

04Sauzee
28-08-2020, 10:22 AM
1-0 utd

1van Sprou7e
28-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Can see why the new CEO got the job - he’s got the same arrogance and hubris as Budge:

Of course they are firm favourites to finish top of a 27 game Championship, but what if they don’t? Will they take the SPFL to court again?

Unbelievable arrogance. Or I suppose it's actually quite believable

KingPat4
28-08-2020, 10:59 AM

That team would strike fear into many a fans heart. Especially in Alloa, Arbroath, Kirkcaldy, etc.

Sudds_1
28-08-2020, 11:16 AM

Chanson damour.....rat ta ta ta tat🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎸

28-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Take it Naismith is still injured? Shame, all those thousands of pounds each week without return :greengrin

Not in the Scotland squad so probably not interested in playing for Hearts.

Hibs4185
28-08-2020, 11:30 AM

After reading that and hearing him speak, he is a Poundland LD.

He won’t def won’t be the guy to pull old Budgey out of the *hit.

The 90+2
28-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Kickback must honestly be bad for your health. To have that much hatred, pettiness, negativity & whatever else in almost every post (or at least every second post). Its bound to have an effect on sleep, diet, blood pressure & general wellbeing if thats how they act for the rest of the day when not posting. I dont bump into that many jambos as Im not in the country but my mates who are arent this bitter at every chance. Surely this isnt representative of the general support, I hope not or its gonna place extra pressure on the health service. What a horrible place to want to hang out ( I realise the irony of this as I was over having a look ;-)

A bitterest bunch there is none. The irony of spending others money cheating for years too.

mal
28-08-2020, 11:50 AM
That team would strike fear into many a fans heart. Especially in Alloa, Arbroath, Kirkcaldy, etc.

You'd think so, but there's still hubris to be found on KB: "As weak as that team looks it would still be strong enough to romp the championship."

Sweet Left Peg
28-08-2020, 11:58 AM

It should really be striking fear into many a Hearts fan! But I suspect it won't...

Pagan Hibernia
28-08-2020, 12:06 PM

it’s not representative. The internet naturally gives the dregs a platform to spew their bile.

the average jambo can have a laugh and a joke, and goes about their business each day much the same as everyone else.

G B Young
28-08-2020, 01:22 PM

Yep, it just seems to be blithely taken for granted they're winning that league. Very disrespectful and hopefully an incentive for other clubs to make things as hard as posdible for them. I would love it if they somehow failed to get promoted.

JimBHibees
28-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Yep, it just seems to be blithely taken for granted they're winning that league. Very disrespectful and hopefully an incentive for other clubs to make things as hard as posdible for them. I would love it if they somehow failed to get promoted.

Hugely arrogant attitude pretty much the only way we are not winning the league is a second spike. :rolleyes:

Did he not watch them last season?

JimBHibees
28-08-2020, 01:35 PM
Is Oly Lee back at Hearts

Saw a picture few weeks back him training with them. Assume he will be trying to sort a loan down south.

JimBHibees
28-08-2020, 01:36 PM
I assume thats Sheffield Utd youth team? Why would a PL team want to play a Scottish Champ team?

Fleck scored the only goal. No idea how strong a Blades team were out

Northernhibee
28-08-2020, 01:47 PM

That team is absolutely shocking, more so once you take Hickey out.

Since452
28-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Good to see they've picked up where they left off. Losing is a habit.

wallmack
28-08-2020, 02:54 PM
It’s their default position

Bostonhibby
28-08-2020, 03:05 PM
Yep, it just seems to be blithely taken for granted they're winning that league. Very disrespectful and hopefully an incentive for other clubs to make things as hard as posdible for them. I would love it if they somehow failed to get promoted.Yep, I'm confused now, is this about when they were being automatically entered into the English Championship because they were finished with Scottish football?

Obviously Hearts would be straight into the EPL after one season because they're owned in perpetuity by a bingo caller who is an expert at all forms of businessy type things.

CapitalGreen
28-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Fleck scored the only goal. No idea how strong a Blades team were out

Pretty close to full strength

JimBHibees
28-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Pretty close to full strength

Yep but they have just come off the beach. :greengrin

jacomo
28-08-2020, 03:16 PM
it’s not representative. The internet naturally gives the dregs a platform to spew their bile.

the average jambo can have a laugh and a joke, and goes about their business each day much the same as everyone else.

Ok but why is their main fan site so minging?

Why have most Jambos on social media spent the past several months screaming about conspiracies, unfairness and a maroon pound boycott?

Why, most pertinently, can Budge get away with such ridiculous behaviour and get the approval of the fanbase?

Something doesn’t add up.

Pagan Hibernia
28-08-2020, 05:05 PM
Ok but why is their main fan site so minging?

Why have most Jambos on social media spent the past several months screaming about conspiracies, unfairness and a maroon pound boycott?

Why, most pertinently, can Budge get away with such ridiculous behaviour and get the approval of the fanbase?

Something doesn’t add up.

the roasters all over Twitter will probably be the same roasters that post such ludicrous nonsense on kickback. I suppose when you have such an echo chamber where no alternative opinions are tolerated it does become a bit cult-like. Mild case of brainwashing if you will.

i still struggle to believe that the majority of the tens of thousands of hearts fans in Edinburgh are like that.

jacomo
28-08-2020, 05:46 PM
the roasters all over Twitter will probably be the same roasters that post such ludicrous nonsense on kickback. I suppose when you have such an echo chamber where no alternative opinions are tolerated it does become a bit cult-like. Mild case of brainwashing if you will.

i still struggle to believe that the majority of the tens of thousands of hearts fans in Edinburgh are like that.

I hope so too, but that still leaves Budge who acts like the biggest roaster of the lot and they seem to lap it up.

Things like lying about the number of seats their stadium has - an objective, verifiable fact - is Trump behaviour.

JimBHibees
28-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Robbie on sportsound indicating how Hearts will miss the fans and reminiscing about the times when they have 18/19 and 20k in the ground. :greengrin

Carheenlea
28-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Yep but they have just come off the beach. :greengrin

That’s very disingenuous of you :tsk tsk:

Sheffield Utd are taking this trip north to play The Famous very seriously indeed.

https://i.postimg.cc/G3TygB65/7-E35602-D-3-C4-E-4-EE5-9513-E9-F3-F4-D1-D4-A0.jpg (https://postimg.cc/QVsCHM8Q)

Since452
28-08-2020, 08:47 PM

Sheffield Utd are taking this trip north to play The Famous very seriously indeed.

https://i.postimg.cc/G3TygB65/7-E35602-D-3-C4-E-4-EE5-9513-E9-F3-F4-D1-D4-A0.jpg (https://postimg.cc/QVsCHM8Q)

The mighty Sheffield United just off the beach, up for a jolly and round of golf dispatching the famous who've been in pre season for 500 weeks

WhileTheChief..
28-08-2020, 10:19 PM
I hope so too, but that still leaves Budge who acts like the biggest roaster of the lot and they seem to lap it up.

Things like lying about the number of seats their stadium has - an objective, verifiable fact - is Trump behaviour.

It’s just easier to say 20k than 19,820 or whatever.

It’s hardly Trump scales of alternative facts, it’s just rounding up really.

jacomo
28-08-2020, 10:59 PM

Nope, it’s been a persistent and deliberate falsehood, repeated often in print and elsewhere even after they had finally put all the seats in and knew it was wrong.

It’s a little thing, I agree. But it’s telling.

28-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Even the sane hertz fans have been taken into by their summer of discontent in my experience.

O'Rourke3
28-08-2020, 11:46 PM

If you are going to announce attendance you announce it. Approximating the crowd is pants. If I can be tribal for a minute, Hibs declaring the non show STs is poor, our neighbours proclaiming sellouts week after week is pathetic at any venue. Pretty sure our only ever sell out(post East Stand completion) was in the Championship when Craig's penalty was the winner.

Kato
29-08-2020, 01:05 AM

So nineteen and half thousand is about right then.

Dashing Bob S
29-08-2020, 05:08 AM
Send em down!

Oh, they are.

Keep em down!

C’mon Dundee. Spirit of Albert Kidd.

jacomo
29-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Send em down!

Oh, they are.

Keep em down!

C’mon Dundee. Spirit of Albert Kidd.

Even Hearts have now accepted their fate.

Which means their months of wailing about unfairness was all for nothing, except to land them with a big legal bill and ensure even fewer people like them.

Another strategic masterclass from Budge.

PatHead
29-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Even Hearts have now accepted their fate.

Which means their months of wailing about unfairness was all for nothing, except to land them with a big legal bill and ensure even fewer people like them.

Another strategic masterclass from Budge.
She is fast becoming a Hibs legend in the Levein mold. Now if they don't get up...... there will be serious competition.

jacomo
29-08-2020, 09:53 AM
She is fast becoming a Hibs legend in the Levein mold. Now if they don't get up...... there will be serious competition.

There will be serious legal action because it would be so UNFAIR.

hibbyfraelibby
29-08-2020, 08:28 PM

So theee are 8 of them from more than 3 households in that pucture and no social distancing...Plod!

oneone73
29-08-2020, 11:52 PM
So theee are 8 of them from more than 3 households in that pucture and no social distancing...Plod!

They're outdoors, though? Isn't it 15 outdoors?

Since452
30-08-2020, 08:42 AM
Had a wee look on Kickback to see how livid they were over us signing Murphy. I wasn't dissspointed. Apparently we won't get five games out if him and he'll be injured for the semi. He's 31 which makes him old and expensive which shows we're absolutely ****ting it for the semi. Conveniently forgetting their golden boy Naismith is two years older.

Their OTT confidence for the semi final is staggering. They're more confident than I am and we're the undefeated Premiership side while they haven't kicked a ball yet. I certainly wont be talking about destroying them like they are. Nuts. I'm quietly confident but it's football.

Onion
30-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Had a wee look on Kickback to see how livid they were over us signing Murphy. I wasn't dissspointed. Apparently we won't get five games out if him and he'll be injured for the semi. He's 31 which makes him old and expensive which shows we're absolutely ****ting it for the semi. Conveniently forgetting their golden boy Naismith is two years older.

Their OTT confidence for the semi final is staggering. They're more confident than I am and we're the undefeated Premiership side while they haven't kicked a ball yet. I certainly wont be talking about destroying them like they are. Nuts. I'm quietly confident but it's football.

Sadly, their OTT confidence is understandable given Hibs long-standing propensity to capitulate against even the worst of Hearts teams on the big occasion.

Bostonhibby
30-08-2020, 09:44 AM

Their OTT confidence for the semi final is staggering. They're more confident than I am and we're the undefeated Premiership side while they haven't kicked a ball yet. I certainly wont be talking about destroying them like they are. Nuts. I'm quietly confident but it's football.Talking to family yam the other day, he's pretty confident about the semi because we deserve a hammering due to our failure to back Hearts in their "battle" with the SPFL.

They are going to dish out this hammering by walking through our powder puff midfield and they now have what was missing last season, which is Frear who is going to set up plenty for Naismith and Boyce.

His wife is a Hibby and I'm going to grass him up first chance I get.

hibbyfraelibby
01-09-2020, 04:42 PM
I see some wee insignificant outfit used to booking pitches and other facilities at Oriam have been bumped from "their" training ground again so the big boys aka Scotland National team can have a bit of kick about.

CmoantheHibs
01-09-2020, 05:07 PM
I see some wee insignificant outfit used to booking pitches and other facilities at Oriam have been bumped from "their" training ground again so the big boys aka Scotland National team can have a bit of kick about.

You do realise that it is only because of their benevolence that they are letting the National team use “their” facilities. Even though it disrupts their preparation for the start of the championship season they are delighted to do so for the greater good of the game. Always thinking of others and never complaining.:faf::faf:
In fact Queen budge is drafting a statement to announce this as I type.

hfc rd
01-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Is their BBC documentary series still going ahead? I’ve been waiting extremely patiently for this show!

Aldo
01-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Is their BBC documentary series still going ahead? I’ve been waiting extremely patiently for this show!

Still filming I believe. I get a feeling they may keep filming until after the semi final....

Bostonhibby
01-09-2020, 07:58 PM
Still filming I believe. I get a feeling they may keep filming until after the semi final....

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's all set up isn't it? [emoji45]

Aldo
01-09-2020, 08:00 PM
It's all set up isn't it? [emoji45]

Nah! Let’s be positive!

CmoantheHibs
01-09-2020, 08:07 PM
Nah! Let’s be positive!

I think they’ll cut it out the final edit once we pump them.

jacomo
01-09-2020, 08:28 PM
It’s September so I’m going on a Hearts Detox for a month. I won’t read about or discuss anything to do with them.

Covid 19 has impacted the entire world yet the Hearts thought it was all about them. They are an angry, stupid and self-centred club, which isn’t good for them and probably isn’t good for us either.

Maybe if we ignore them for a bit they might start acting in a slightly less unreasonable way?

04Sauzee
05-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Hearts were playing away to Burnley today and lost 4-1 here are the teams. No idea how strong this Burnley squad is?

Burnley: Norris, Lowton, Long, Tarkowski, Pieters, Westwood, Benson, Gudmundsson, Rodriguez, Thompson (Mumbongo 65), Richardson (Elva-Fountaine 73).

Hearts: Gordon; Brandon, Halkett, Hamilton (Trialist 45), White (Garuccio 65); Lee (Cochrane 65), Damour (C Smith 65); Ginnelly (Moore 65), Walker (Frear 45), Roberts; Wighton (Irving 45).

MWHIBBIES
05-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Hearts were playing away to Burnley today and lost 4-1 here are the teams. No idea how strong this Burnley squad is?

Burnley: Norris, Lowton, Long, Tarkowski, Pieters, Westwood, Benson, Gudmundsson, Rodriguez, Thompson (Mumbongo 65), Richardson (Elva-Fountaine 73).

Hearts: Gordon; Brandon, Halkett, Hamilton (Trialist 45), White (Garuccio 65); Lee (Cochrane 65), Damour (C Smith 65); Ginnelly (Moore 65), Walker (Frear 45), Roberts; Wighton (Irving 45).

50/50. Some first team guys, including probably their best player Tarkowski, some I've never heard of.

Since452
05-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Hopefully the tramps form continues and they end up relegated again. League one is about their level

Is It On....
05-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Robbie on sportsound indicating how Hearts will miss the fans and reminiscing about the times when they have 18/19 and 20k in the ground. :greengrin

And 380,000 that couldn't get a ticket 😂

Is It On....
05-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Sadly, their OTT confidence is understandable given Hibs long-standing propensity to capitulate against even the worst of Hearts teams on the big occasion.

Those of us that are a bit older have seen it too many times to be confident about any game against them.

Sudds_1
05-09-2020, 04:38 PM

Jeez i so hope so,....another kicking for the famous on film 😁

O'Rourke3
05-09-2020, 08:53 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI now imagine it'll be like those early Pixar movies that took so long to create they list the crew babies born since the start.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

grunt
05-09-2020, 09:49 PM
Hearts were playing away to Burnley today and lost 4-1

The goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMxLg2pomsM

matty_f
05-09-2020, 09:57 PM
The goals

Craig Gordon had some game :faf:

Springbank
05-09-2020, 09:59 PM
The goals

Can see why Lennon was keen to ship Craig Gordon out.

The fourth goal ....

Peevemor
05-09-2020, 10:00 PM
Craig Gordon had some game :faf:That's just somebody that looks like him. There's no way that guy's a goalkeeper.

bingo70
05-09-2020, 10:07 PM
My jambo mate was telling me they were playing at Turf Moor today 😂

Was just a kick about in a park by the looks of it! How the mighty have fallen.

The 90+2
05-09-2020, 10:16 PM
I take it Burnley played their under 16s in the second half? Plukey looks finished. His mind looks shot as well as his body.

The 90+2
05-09-2020, 10:16 PM
My jambo mate was telling me they were playing at Turf Moor today 😂

Was just a kick about in a park by the looks of it! How the mighty have fallen.

You understood him wrong. They played at some Moor with a bit of turf 👍

Col2
05-09-2020, 10:39 PM
Burnley has more first team players playing in another game today.

Souter long term injured. Gordon looking a basket case,. Hickey away. Washington and Claire away. Naismith rumoured tip have yet another injury and not trained or played yet. Berra hasn’t trained or played yet.

I wonder when is a good time to place a bet on them not winning automatic promotion?

GreenCastle
05-09-2020, 10:43 PM

He’s been poor at crosses for years.

His distribution and back passes has got worse - Think Hibs v Celtic a few years ago and the pressure he was put under.

Good shot stopper but definitely showing signs of age.

The 90+2
05-09-2020, 10:53 PM

Souter long term injured. Gordon looking a basket case,. Hickey away. Washington and Claire away. Naismith rumoured tip have yet another injury and not trained or played yet. Berra hasn’t trained or played yet.

I wonder when is a good time to place a bet on them not winning automatic promotion?

The problem is all the other teams in their league are pap too. Dunfermline investment would be lovely though. Imagine Stevie Sitters pipping their poster boy.

cabbageandribs1875
06-09-2020, 01:37 AM
i still blame plukey for one of the goals v england, flapped at the cross into the box, big fairy

vuefrom1875
06-09-2020, 01:44 AM

Always a delight seeing that t###er letting in a few 😂👌

Greenio
06-09-2020, 04:36 AM

I honestly don't think they will win automatic promotion. Other teams might look crap on paper, but they will not be laying down and letting Hearts take 3 points off them easily. Stumble into the start of the seasons and watch the panic set in!

It's a joy to watch regardless!

06-09-2020, 08:03 AM

I now imagine it'll be like those early Pixar movies that took so long to create they list the crew babies born since the start.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Were they after semis too?

JimBHibees
06-09-2020, 08:05 AM
i still blame plukey for one of the goals v england, flapped at the cross into the box, big fairy

I blame him for both. :greengrin

Who scored the Hearts goal?

Bostonhibby
06-09-2020, 08:11 AM
That's just somebody that looks like him. There's no way that guy's a goalkeeper.They should stick with him like they did with all their great prospects like Nicholson, Templeton, Cochrane, Clare etc etc.

There's a player in there............[emoji16]

Tynie01011973
06-09-2020, 10:05 AM
I blame him for both. :greengrin

Who scored the Hearts goal?

Looks like Boyce (No.9)

Billy Whizz
06-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Looks like Boyce (No.9)

Think he’s away with NI squad, it was Wighton who scored