PDA

View Full Version : Yams The generic Hearts thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Col2
16-05-2020, 12:30 PM
Same rules apply.

Hibs cannot under any circumstances vote for temporary reconstruction as it can never ever be for the long term good of the game. It is ALL about saving the maroon turds oh and Patrick of course.

16-05-2020, 12:31 PM
That is quite a revelation and hasn’t seen your previous mention of it. Definitely needs to be added to the list of apologies. Also needs to be acknowledged by the dafties over the other side of town when claiming they were not over spending and playing players they could not afford.

Just wonder what direction the authorities were looking at that point???

Alex Salmond had his hands full.

Waxy
just about choked on my drive thru costa when i saw this bit of drivel on kickback;

‘hearts have always been the anti establishment club time we found our balls again as the they have been tucked up inside us for far to long now.’

anti-establishment? They are the biggest bunch of cap doffing, dull lickspittles, establishment wanna be’s you could ever come across in football.

wow

Spike Mandela
Sounds like a typical SPFL fudge to me. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Waxy
16-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Am being told to expect the @spfl to ‘call’ the Premiership on Monday, with @CelticFC being declared Scottish champions for the 9th year in a row. And @JamTarts relegated, pending another attempt at league reconstruction, which could now be resurrected. @BBCSportsound from 2pm

How could reconstruction be resurrected? There’s no benefit to the majority of teams.Why would it be? Why would every team pay for their relegation while they go out and overspend again(Mr B Factor).Taking prize money that should go to another team.Actually getting sick of this now.Get them doon where they sportingly deserve to be.

The 90+2
16-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Am being told to expect the @spfl to ‘call’ the Premiership on Monday, with @CelticFC being declared Scottish champions for the 9th year in a row. And @JamTarts relegated, pending another attempt at league reconstruction, which could now be resurrected. @BBCSportsound from 2pm

How could reconstruction be resurrected? There’s no benefit to the majority of teams.

It depends how good a legal case hearts have and how much it would cost each club if they are due compensation.

Waxy
16-05-2020, 12:38 PM
Actually probably just a load of tosh to get listeners onto sportsound.

LeithMike
16-05-2020, 01:05 PM
Saughton Jambo***

Posted*1 hour ago

Since Leslie Deans interview on Sportsound last Saturday then I have been In*regular contact with Les. Les*contacted me personally this morning *via telephone*and asked me to post his official letter to our chairman outlining his views on court action*on his behalf.

Can everyone please share this on all social media platforms to spread his word as his request?*

many thanks*

SJ

I have copied and pasted*his views verbatim and have removed his personal email address for obvious reasons.*

As follows:-

In my opinion, There are a minimum of 3 grounds which would entitle Hearts, Partick Thistle, Stranraer and perhaps Rangers, to institute civil court proceedings against SPFL and the clubs who voted to expel the first 3 clubs
Firstly, the clubs formed a common purpose. In the case of the premiership , that was to play 38 games against each other with club 12 to be relegated after these games were played. A common purpose creates a duty of care to each other. The actions of certain other members breach that duty. Additionally the SPFL must act in the best interest of all member clubs and I believe they have failed to do so. Their actions and conduct are set out in the dossier prepared by Rangers. The excuse given for abandoning the current campaign is that they want to start a new campaign, excluding Hearts from the Premiership. The chairman of SPFL has stated he hopes this can happen by July. By committing to a new campaign with a different membership , before the existing campaign is complete , a breach of duty occurs.*
Secondly, there was material non disclosure by SPFL in their briefing pack to clubs on April 8. As I understand it, no reference was made to the potential rebate claim by broadcasters if the league was called early. Additionally no other options than early termination were presented to clubs who were told this was the only feasible option. It was not. By their actions and omissions SPFL did not act in the best interest of all clubs. *
Thirdly, the SPFL motion was not passed. Dundee FC were not legally entitled to change their vote after it was cast. The motion failed and no further motion has been put to the clubs. SPFL are acting illegally.*
The pursuers only need to convince the court on any one of these 3 grounds to win the case.*

If so, the following remedies should be sought
1- Interdict against SPFL starting a new campaign until the current one is finished, whenever that might be.*
2- damages for actual and potential financial loss stemming from their expulsion.*
3- the expenses of litigation.*

Yours Faithfully

Leslie Deans*Cant see any of the three grounds succeeding. Even if the second 2 were upheld then it's a procedural matter and I would expect the SPFL to be able to take another vote.

The common purpose argument is very weak. If the clubs owe a duty of care to each other in that way would a club beating another on the last day to relegate them not also be breaching that duty of care? Pretty nonsense argument.

There was no perfect solution and the courts aren't going to tell the SPFL what they should have done and impose some other unfair solution.

I don't see any club raising legal proceedings other than as a tactic to get reconstruction back on the agenda or to agree some form of compensation.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

SouthMoroccoStu
16-05-2020, 01:07 PM
Tam Cowan on Off The Ball, responding to a contributor (Jambo) celebrating a birth said they should open a bottle of wine, "something that goes down easily!"

Tug Wilson
16-05-2020, 01:09 PM
Cant see any of the three grounds succeeding. Even if the second 2 were upheld then it's a procedural matter and I would expect the SPFL to be able to take another vote.

The common purpose argument is very weak. If the clubs owe a duty of care to each other in that way would a club beating another on the last day to relegate them not also be breaching that duty of care? Pretty nonsense argument.

There was no perfect solution and the courts aren't going to tell the SPFL what they should have done and impose some other unfair solution.

I don't see any club raising legal proceedings other than as a tactic to get reconstruction back on the agenda or to agree some form of compensation.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Also don't see how Rangers can get involved as they don't incur any loss.

Col2
16-05-2020, 01:13 PM
Chris McLaughlin: Reconstruction not dead. Temporary. Budge has been told to work up proposal.

SouthMoroccoStu
16-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Sportsound Richard Gordon "Temp reconstruction still very much on the table"

:rolleyes:

Hearts twit that he is

It was voted for and barely left discussion stages

But it was a total non starter

SouthMoroccoStu
16-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Chris McLaughlin: Reconstruction not dead. Temporary. Budge has been told to work up proposal.

Aye

Keeps the old girl busy

Waxy
16-05-2020, 01:20 PM
Stewert talkin cack.
Lets do a two year recon to see if it works.
Just a last ditch desperate attempt to keep them up.
Imagine in two years hearts sitting in 5th?
Hearts will go na this is no working so get doon Dundee St Mirren and Hamilton.
All while Benny Factor has pumped more millions into them.
Sick. Cheats they are bare faced cheats.

Billy Whizz
16-05-2020, 01:22 PM
Stewert talkin cack.
Lets do a two year recon to see if it works.
Just a last ditch desperate attempt to keep them up.
Imagine in two years hearts sitting in 5th?
Hearts will go na this is no working so get doon Dundee St Mirren and Hamilton.
All while Benny Factor has pumped more millions into them.
Sick. Cheats they are bare faced cheats.

If the League goes to 14 teams, and Hearts were to start on the same points next season as Hibs. Would be the biggest scandal ever

As an for Inverness, we don’t need another diddy team in our top League

CapitalGreen
16-05-2020, 01:24 PM
If the League goes to 14 teams, and Hearts were to start on the same points next season as Hibs. Would be the biggest scandal ever

Why would Inverness be promoted ahead of Ayr and Dundee?

G B Young
16-05-2020, 01:26 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52691997

Bizarre.

Billy Whizz
16-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Why would Inverness be promoted ahead of Ayr and Dundee?

When would they have the play offs?

A Hi-Bee
16-05-2020, 01:30 PM

The fact that the game in Scotland is pretty corrupt at the best o times so this should come as no real surprise.
Think I may start watching even more German fitba.
**** the hertz

Glory Lurker
16-05-2020, 01:34 PM
Just go already, you maroon weirdos. You're starting to get creepy.

HFC93
16-05-2020, 01:34 PM
It's getting tedious now.

Ronniekirk
16-05-2020, 01:36 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52691997

Bizarre.

But explains the silence after Fridays meeting
So 10 days to work up a plan and canvass For approval of something which will be temporary ie enough to stop Hearts going down
It stinks
Are Hearts going to be continually allowed to try and dictate events to suit them ffs
If this happens and Hearts are seen to be overspending again next Season then it sends out all the wrong Messages
Sporting Integrity ma Arse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CapitalGreen
16-05-2020, 01:39 PM
When would they have the play offs?

I’m not suggesting they have play-offs. But if Hearts are arguing that they should not be relegated because all games haven’t been played then how can ICT be promoted ahead of Dundee and Ayr before all games have been played.

Billy Whizz
16-05-2020, 01:42 PM
I’m not suggesting they have play-offs. But if Hearts are arguing that they should not be relegated because all games haven’t been played then how can ICT be promoted ahead of Dundee and Ayr before all games have been played.

Where do you draw the line
Bottom should automatically go down, and then play offs would play 2nd bottom
They just won’t play all these games.

JimBHibees
16-05-2020, 01:51 PM

You have got to be joking surely.

Hibs90
16-05-2020, 01:59 PM
One things for sure if Hibs have any part to play in the leagues being reconstructed on a temporary basis I'll keep my ST money and spend it on other things.

It would be absolutely stinking if temporary reconstruction got voted in.

Irish_Steve
16-05-2020, 02:02 PM
I just get the feeling that they are gonna weasel their way out of relegation. Hopefully, reconstruction will be kicked into touch again. Now, imagine it gets passed and ICT come up instead of Dundee - can you imagine the furore on Brokeback id Dundee decide to take legal action - they wouldn`t understand the irony of saying Dundee shouldn`t lol

Spike Mandela
16-05-2020, 02:04 PM
One things for sure if Hibs have any part to play in the leagues being reconstructed on a temporary basis I'll keep my ST money and spend it on other things.

It would be absolutely stinking if temporary reconstruction got voted in.

Of the 6 clubs that ruled it out previously I think Hibs would vote against it again. Aberdeen have already said they were open to temporary change so they could switch. Not sure what would be in it for the other 4..

I thought the lower leagues had already said they were against anything other than permanent change????
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/scottish-league-two-clubs-agree-14-14-14-reconstruction-model-which-would-veto-any-other-plan-2551208

Hibs90
16-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Of the 6 clubs that ruled it out previously I think Hibs would vote against it again. Aberdeen have already said they were open to temporary change so they could switch. Not sure what would be in it for the other 4..

I thought the lower leagues had already said they were against anything other than permanent change????

I don't think Hibs would vote for it either but you never know. I said to a colleague a few weeks ago that the league would be called and Hearts officially relegated then back up via some dodgy reconstruction route and I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up this way.

Vault Boy
16-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Nae chance.

GonzoReturns
16-05-2020, 02:36 PM
You would have to assume dialogue has already taken place with Sky who might have indicated that under the present circumstances (games behind closed doors) they would rather have the Edinburgh derby as one of those games. I don’t believe reconstruction would be taking place if Sky haven’t already had some input.

CapitalGreen
16-05-2020, 02:38 PM
Where do you draw the line
Bottom should automatically go down, and then play offs would play 2nd bottom
They just won’t play all these games.

That’s my point, there’s no way of doing it that will please everyone so why change the status quo just to appease Hearts. If Hearts don’t deserve relegation then by the same logic ICT don’t deserve promotion.

Thief
16-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Just my opinion, but something extraordinary has been brought up at the meeting yesterday, to bring this about, and I don’t think for a second it’s anything to do with hearts taking legal action.
I think it’s more likely that Hearts have laid all their cards on the table and admitted that not being part of the top league will lead to admin 2 or perhaps worse in the face of an imminent recession.
Following the no reconstruction meeting last week, it just seems a bizarre turn around.

Jones28
16-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Just my opinion, but something extraordinary has been brought up at the meeting yesterday, to bring this about, and I don’t think for a second it’s anything to do with hearts taking legal action.
I think it’s more likely that Hearts have laid all their cards on the table and admitted that not being part of the top league will lead to admin 2 or perhaps worse in the face of an imminent recession.
Following the no reconstruction meeting last week, it just seems a bizarre turn around.

As funny as that would be, they aren’t going bust any time soon.

The Spaceman
16-05-2020, 02:44 PM
They still will not get the support they need. Temporary reconstruction would be an absolute travesty. Permanent or nothing. Do not bend the rules to save that corrupt, cheating and downright s***e football club.

Aldo
16-05-2020, 02:45 PM

Tbh if this is the case they should just be left to rot. It’s not the leagues responsibility to bail them out of their overspending etc.

Other teams manage their finances and if this is even considered it opens the floodgates in the future!

Aldo
16-05-2020, 02:46 PM
They still will not get the support they need. Temporary reconstruction would be an absolute travesty. Permanent or nothing. Do not bend the rules to save that corrupt, cheating and downright s***e football club.

Exactly however seems like they are doing everything in their power to help the Poppy Thieves.

brog
16-05-2020, 02:51 PM
Temporary reconstruction is the worst possible scenario out of all the different proposals that have been made. If Hibs supported such a move I believe they would lose much of the goodwill they have generated during the shutdown. Its inequitable & probably unworkable. How long is temporary? I suggest we let Hibs know our opposition to this proposal.

brog
16-05-2020, 02:56 PM
You would have to assume dialogue has already taken place with Sky who might have indicated that under the present circumstances (games behind closed doors) they would rather have the Edinburgh derby as one of those games. I don’t believe reconstruction would be taking place if Sky haven’t already had some input.

I'm afraid the Edinburgh derby doesn't really generate high viewing figures. The English audience is ignorant of non OF Scottish football.

Irish_Steve
16-05-2020, 03:42 PM
I'm afraid the Edinburgh derby doesn't really generate high viewing figures. The English audience is ignorant of non OF Scottish football.

I`m sure I read somewhere that the derby can pull between about 50-90,000 dependent on when it is ie 12:30 or evening game. To put that into context, the same article said the Man U v Liverpool pulled in just over a million. I would have thought it was more - am now trying to find the source but keep getting distracted lol

ScottB
16-05-2020, 03:44 PM
Temporary has to be a non starter. Do these idiots not look beyond the length of their own noses?

Ok, league of 14 next season, because relegating clubs without finishing the season is ‘wrong’ - so what happens when we get another lockdown during the second spike of the pandemic? Can’t relegate clubs after all, because they’d have the precedent to sue the league over it, so the league gets bigger again? We’re far enough away from the likely widespread availability of a vaccine to imagine the next 2 seasons could be impacted by lockdowns, how big do the leagues end up in this quest for fairness?

It’s an absolute non starter for this reason first and foremost.

Glory Lurker
16-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Temporary has to be a non starter. Do these idiots not look beyond the length of their own noses?

Ok, league of 14 next season, because relegating clubs without finishing the season is ‘wrong’ - so what happens when we get another lockdown during the second spike of the pandemic? Can’t relegate clubs after all, because they’d have the precedent to sue the league over it, so the league gets bigger again? We’re far enough away from the likely widespread availability of a vaccine to imagine the next 2 seasons could be impacted by lockdowns, how big do the leagues end up in this quest for fairness?

It’s an absolute non starter for this reason first and foremost.

Spot on.

Smartie
16-05-2020, 04:27 PM
I`m sure I read somewhere that the derby can pull between about 50-90,000 dependent on when it is ie 12:30 or evening game. To put that into context, the same article said the Man U v Liverpool pulled in just over a million. I would have thought it was more - am now trying to find the source but keep getting distracted lol

On one level that doesn’t look that great, but that’s about a tenth of one of the biggest draws in world football - relatively speaking, surely that’s not all that bad?

greenlad
16-05-2020, 04:42 PM
On one level that doesn’t look that great, but that’s about a tenth of one of the biggest draws in world football - relatively speaking, surely that’s not all that bad?

It's a very very good return for BT/Sky in relation to the modest outlay to acquire the rights.

GonzoReturns
16-05-2020, 05:50 PM

True I just can’t see there being any new discussions/proposals on reconstruction without there being some kind of dialogue with Sky. Clubs have already openly said the Sky deal is what’s driving their actions so far.

GreenCastle
16-05-2020, 06:01 PM
It won’t be happening - waste of Budge and everyone’s time.

Another tick box exercise but won’t happen.

SouthMoroccoStu
16-05-2020, 06:22 PM

Absolutely

Ann Budge/Hearts have pissed off everyone (minus the Huns, Stranraer, ICT and Partick) with their attitude and arrogance.
The proposal would have to make phenomenal business and financial sense for anyone to listen
That ain’t gonna happen

HibbySpurs
16-05-2020, 06:38 PM

Sure about that? I’m not.

My life as a Hibs supporter has taught me one thing, whenever we think they’re on the canvas they always find a way to wriggle out. It’s sickening and I have this horrible feeling they’ll do it again.

When there is no level you won’t stoop to there’s always a chance you’ll find a way out.......

greenginger
16-05-2020, 06:56 PM
Has it been said when the Budge super plan is to be presented to the clubs ?

Bostonhibby
16-05-2020, 06:59 PM
Has it been said when the Budge super plan is to be presented to the clubs ?Just before the next one?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Dalianwanda
16-05-2020, 07:22 PM
After looking at their comments on kickback i’d tell the delusional, arrogant, snidey ****s to ram it. Hopefully the hope as well as relegation sees them gone.

green day
16-05-2020, 08:22 PM
Has it been said when the Budge super plan is to be presented to the clubs ?

It cannae be that tricky.

Temp 14-14-14

Perm 14-14-14

As is

Paper presented next week................unless Budge is in charge, which means she will spin it out.

Kato
16-05-2020, 08:27 PM
spin it out.

Spin (like y'know, make it last) it (we're talking reconstruction here, in an unselfish way like y'know for the good of Scottish football so that no club, like, other clubs including us, don't loose out, in fair way), out (errm, aye.)

Like that, you mean.

Waxy
16-05-2020, 09:48 PM
Hes the guy who posted this before they played St Mirren.

Zero shame. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200413/17ea9fcf4a81639b1d44b40b80224681.jpg

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk
Would hearts vote in favour of St Mirren?

SouthMoroccoStu
16-05-2020, 09:55 PM
Would hearts vote in favour of St Mirren?

Turkeys voting for Christmas

Heisenberg
16-05-2020, 10:05 PM
She’s got till Monday 😂

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ann-budges-race-against-time-22039234

Waxy
16-05-2020, 10:14 PM
So sick of this. We should help Dundee with loan players next season because of this.

bringbackbenny
16-05-2020, 10:18 PM
She’s got till Monday 😂

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ann-budges-race-against-time-22039234

They are humouring the deluded incompetent fool.

Hibeesmad
16-05-2020, 11:22 PM
Hearts relegated on monday then? I'll pick up the bottle of bubbly tomorrow.

FilipinoHibs
17-05-2020, 12:01 AM
Hearts relegated on monday then? I'll pick up the bottle of bubbly tomorrow.

Alcohol ban here in the Philippines but have a secret supply ready for the big day!

Haymaker
17-05-2020, 02:02 AM
Alcohol ban here in the Philippines but have a secret supply ready for the big day!

A booze ban?! There would be a riot if they tried that here!

HoboHarry
17-05-2020, 03:11 AM

Lol, same here mate. As soon as this crisis started the gun stores were deemed as essential 😂

Heisenberg
17-05-2020, 06:34 AM
They are humouring the deluded incompetent fool.

I thought they might’ve given her at least a week 😂

FilipinoHibs
17-05-2020, 06:36 AM

They lifted it in a neighbouring state last week. Everybody ran out and got drunk. Social distancing broke down, there were numerous alcohol related driving accidents, fights and shootings. There is now a limit on how much alcohol you can buy in the state.

theonlywayisup
17-05-2020, 06:57 AM
She’s got till Monday 😂

For those who are not willing to click on the link, Mail Sport understands the move is doomed to fail.

Also the quote from the Stenhousemuir Chairman, McMenemy who can’t believe reconstruction talks are back on the agenda – and says Budge must get the proposal out quickly to avoid more weeks of in-fighting. McMenemy said: “When I heard, it was a bit of surprise, a feeling of deja vu.

“The message from the SPFL EGM was to draw a line under the last few weeks after Votegate – Dundee’s magic vote – and reconstruction talks that completely fell apart, come together and move on.

“Now, one of the big divisive issues is back again.

“If they’ve got something they want us to discuss, they have to let us know as soon as possible to avoid six more weeks of civil war.”

Barney McGrew
17-05-2020, 08:56 AM
They’re biting like nothing I’ve seen for a long time on social media just now :hilarious

Its going to be a full on comfort blanketfest on Tuesday. It would be poetic if that’s the day relegation is finally confirmed.

FilipinoHibs
17-05-2020, 09:10 AM
For those who are not willing to click on the link, Mail Sport understands the move is doomed to fail.

Also the quote from the Stenhousemuir Chairman, McMenemy who can’t believe reconstruction talks are back on the agenda – and says Budge must get the proposal out quickly to avoid more weeks of in-fighting. McMenemy said: “When I heard, it was a bit of surprise, a feeling of deja vu.

“The message from the SPFL EGM was to draw a line under the last few weeks after Votegate – Dundee’s magic vote – and reconstruction talks that completely fell apart, come together and move on.

“Now, one of the big divisive issues is back again.

“If they’ve got something they want us to discuss, they have to let us know as soon as possible to avoid six more weeks of civil war.”

And he is an orangeman as well. Shows the Gers agenda was only null and void and tarnish Celtic's 9 in a row.

weecounty hibby
17-05-2020, 09:28 AM
I wish they would just **** off. I am getting a bit bored with this now so have stopped following every but of info so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
The tarts are at the bottom of the league, the league has been called as over. They should go down. They had an opportunity led by budge to set up a task force, not a working group, a task force to look at league reconstruction that would save the whole of Scottish football not just the tarts. She couldn't come up with anything new, anything revolutionary, anything that the majority of clubs could agree with. She was told this even before the vote took place. Now they expect this genius to come up with something radical before Monday??!! Get them down, get them into admin and hopefully oblivion. Self absorbed delusional fuds. Not to mention cheats and thieves

HFCdeb
17-05-2020, 09:37 AM
Boring as **** now. The game in Scotland is on a cliff edge, we need to focus on saving it, not on this nonsense.
P.s. Jambos on Twitter going tonto about the graphic used on the back page of the Mail (a bloody knife through the Hertz crest) tagging police Scotland etc lol.

GreenCastle
17-05-2020, 09:38 AM
I wish they would just **** off. I am getting a bit bored with this now so have stopped following every but of info so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
The tarts are at the bottom of the league, the league has been called as over. They should go down. They had an opportunity led by budge to set up a task force, not a working group, a task force to look at league reconstruction that would save the whole of Scottish football not just the tarts. She couldn't come up with anything new, anything revolutionary, anything that the majority of clubs could agree with. She was told this even before the vote took place. Now they expect this genius to come up with something radical before Monday??!! Get them down, get them into admin and hopefully oblivion. Self absorbed delusional fuds. Not to mention cheats and thieves

Yup - this pretty much sums it up.

Don’t worry it will be confirmed this week then sit back with the popcorn as reality finally sets in.

Eyrie
17-05-2020, 09:47 AM
Boring as **** now. The game in Scotland is on a cliff edge, we need to focus on saving it, not on this nonsense.
P.s. Jambos on Twitter going tonto about the graphic used on the back page of the Mail (a bloody knife through the Hertz crest) tagging police Scotland etc lol.

The classical allusion to the incompetence of their owner is clearly beyond their wit.

"Et tu, Budge".

BoomtownHibees
17-05-2020, 09:49 AM

It’s a pretty ****ty image to use tbf

mcfly
17-05-2020, 10:17 AM
Hearts if they do avoid relegation are being humiliated as they are literally begging to stay up. They wouldn’t be allowed to ever forget it.

Is this how big teams are supposed to behave?

Good entertainment though

Gmack7
17-05-2020, 10:47 AM
The won't give a flying one how they stay up, and neither would I in the same position.
i think the picture must have changed for reconstruction to be up for consideration again, i hope hibs and the others stay firm as they absolutely deserve to be relegated

Greenworld
17-05-2020, 10:50 AM
Absolutely

Ann Budge/Hearts have pissed off everyone (minus the Huns, Stranraer, ICT and Partick) with their attitude and arrogance.
The proposal would have to make phenomenal business and financial sense for anyone to listen
That ain’t gonna happenAnd how can she pull that off when she has been Guilty of gross misconduct of the finances at hearts

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
17-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Once relegation is confirmed.

I look forward to Budge “multi tasking” and continuing to do this through the summer.

In reality she will squirm off with tail between her legs - release an update on hearts website saying she tried everything to keep the club up and then never mention reconstruction ever again.

Real Emerald
17-05-2020, 10:52 AM
The won't give a flying one how they stay up, and neither would I in the same position.
i think the picture must have changed for reconstruction to be up for consideration again, i hope hibs and the others stay firm as they absolutely deserve to be relegated

It’s not just the fact they should be relegated but we would then be stuck with at least 2 years in some pretend league. I can’t see Sky liking it either as it would be a very uneven distribution of big games. Hibs would lose out financially as there would be many hundreds who ask for a ST refund if we changed the structure just to save Hearts. Then three if not four teams from the bottom eight would face relegation in two years. It would be turkeys voting for Christmas.

04Sauzee
17-05-2020, 11:06 AM
Thread on kickback expelled not relegated 😅

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188663-expelled-not-relegated/#comments

Let's keep it simple.

Going down Hearts are going down, nah naha...

Liberal Hibby
17-05-2020, 11:28 AM
It cannae be that tricky.

Temp 14-14-14

Perm 14-14-14

As is

Paper presented next week................unless Budge is in charge, which means she will spin it out.

Can't see 14-14-14 working - it either means 36 or 40 games for the top 6/8 and noone is going to vote for fewer gate receipts and 40 is too many for UEFA.

jacomo
17-05-2020, 11:34 AM

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188663-expelled-not-relegated/#comments

Let's keep it simple.

Bunch of whingeing cry babies. It’s pitiful to see.

Keith_M
17-05-2020, 11:38 AM
I think they'll extend the size of the league to thirteen teams next season, just to save Hearts.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Expelled or relegated means the same thing. The fact that they are in a position to be expelled or relegated is their real issue and glossing over it and pointing the blame at others would put the OF to shame in terms of conspiracy theories.

Wilson
17-05-2020, 11:45 AM
So sick of this. We should help Dundee with loan players next season because of this.

Steady. Don't want to hamper Dundee's chances!

Joe6-2
17-05-2020, 11:52 AM
It’s a pretty ****ty image to use tbf

Isn’t that how they see things? Stabbed in the back by us selfish, self serving clubs!

Jones28
17-05-2020, 11:53 AM
Expelled or relegated means the same thing. The fact that they are in a position to be expelled or relegated is their real issue and glossing over it and pointing the blame at others would put the OF to shame in terms of conspiracy theories.

Expelled implies great hardship, a struggle against authority and departing honourably.

Relegated - which is reality - means they’re ****, and have been **** all season except, as usual, against us.

Andy74
17-05-2020, 12:02 PM

The graphic is ridiculous though. I’m with them on that.

Onion
17-05-2020, 12:05 PM
And how can she pull that off when she has been Guilty of gross misconduct of the finances at hearts

She'll be hailed as the Saviour of Hearts if she pulls this off - at least for a few weeks and months, until Hearts realise she was the main reason for the mess they find themselves in.

I fear Budge has threatened legal action unless she gets a fair hearing on reconstruction. Her success will depend on how strong the SPFL feel that case is.

Ozyhibby
17-05-2020, 12:16 PM
Expelled implies great hardship, a struggle against authority and departing honourably.

Relegated - which is reality - means they’re ****, and have been **** all season except, as usual, against us.

Let them call it expelled and then ask them why them and not, say, Motherwell or us?

Dr What If?
17-05-2020, 12:23 PM

Just clicked on that Kickback link myself......some debate over what to call it, expelled/relegated, seems rather pointless to me but to keep them happy lets just meet in the middle as say they were ejaculated :greengrin

JAY-ESS GREEN
17-05-2020, 12:50 PM
Just clicked on that Kickback link myself......some debate over what to call it, expelled/relegated, seems rather pointless to me but to keep them happy lets just meet in the middle as say they were ejaculated :greengrin

Excreted

Joe6-2
17-05-2020, 12:52 PM
Excreted

😂😂😂

BILLYHIBS
17-05-2020, 12:53 PM

Prematurely?

Joe6-2
17-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Prematurely?

Not really, just after a few humpings

Slateford Hibee
17-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Excreted

Just placed in a league suitable to their ability

hibeerealist
17-05-2020, 01:14 PM
She'll be hailed as the Saviour of Hearts if she pulls this off - at least for a few weeks and months, until Hearts realise she was the main reason for the mess they find themselves in.

I fear Budge has threatened legal action unless she gets a fair hearing on reconstruction. Her success will depend on how strong the SPFL feel that case is.

Its not up to the SPL board they can only agree to put it to the clubs, the clubs will throw it out AGAIN!!

jacomo
17-05-2020, 01:17 PM
The graphic is ridiculous though. I’m with them on that.

Maybe they got bored of using the image of the Hearts crest broken in two along a jagged line, and some variation of the word ‘broken’ in the headline?

Aldo
17-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Looks like tomorrow is D-Day after UEFA have given the SPFL the green light to crown Celtic Champions and relegate the Big team

BH Hibs
17-05-2020, 02:32 PM

Let's keep it simple.

They're not being expelled if they were they would be out the SPFL altogether playing in the Lowland League or Juniors. That was that twat Deans slavering on last week they are being relegated because they are bottom of the league when the league is being deemed to be finished by the SPFL board as per the rules or articles of the SPFL.

However that image on the back of the Sunday Mail is ****ing disgusting but we shouldn't be surprised by that rag.

Mikey
17-05-2020, 02:33 PM
Looks like tomorrow is D-Day after UEFA have given the SPFL the green light to crown Celtic Champions and relegate the Big team

Yeah, but relegation will be subject to reconstruction and they'll drag the arse out of it.

The 90+2
17-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Yeah, but relegation will be subject to reconstruction and they'll drag the arse out of it.

While punting all their players and Stendel on relegation release contracts?

Aldo
17-05-2020, 02:36 PM

Yeah that’s the downside however does she not have until 10 tomorrow to put forward the proposal?

Joe6-2
17-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Yeah that’s the downside however does she not have until 10 tomorrow to put forward the proposal?

Tell me that’s 10am?

Aldo
17-05-2020, 03:01 PM
Tell me that’s 10am?

Yes! However as others have mentioned it may drag on.

Bostonhibby
17-05-2020, 03:07 PM
I think they'll extend the size of the league to thirteen teams next season, just to save Hearts.Could work as a temporary restructure, but, with an option for a further temporary restructure to 14 the following season depending on who ends up bottom.

Mrs doctor Budge should have the sole power to decide if and when to call these changes so as to prevent Scottish football being dragged through the mud again, and to ensure sporting integrity.

Clarence
17-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Am I right I’m thinking that back in April Budge had a meeting with the SPFL, floated the idea of reconstruction and they said fine go away and try to get backing and have a credible plan then we’ll consider it. She then had a meeting with the premier league clubs in the last couple of weeks and they said nah, don’t really fancy it so she went in the cream puff. There was a meeting with the SPFL again last week and they said fine go away and try to get backing and have a credible plan and we can have a vote on it.

Am I missing something here but nothing seems to have changed over the last month and this is yet another example of Budge being out of her depth and simply unable to navigate a fairly simple governance process.

Hibs4185
17-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Am I right I’m thinking that back in April Budge had a meeting with the SPFL, floated the idea of reconstruction and they said fine go away and try to get backing and have a credible plan then we’ll consider it. She then had a meeting with the premier league clubs in the last couple of weeks and they said nah, don’t really fancy it so she went in the cream puff. There was a meeting with the SPFL again last week and they said fine go away and try to get backing and have a credible plan and we can have a vote on it.

Am I missing something here but nothing seems to have changed over the last month and this is yet another example of Budge being out of her depth and simply unable to navigate a fairly simple governance process.

Sheer desperation

Brunswickbill
17-05-2020, 03:19 PM

The statement from the SPFL after their resolution was passed stated:-

“ The SPFL board has also committed to consult on possible league restructuring in time for season 2020/21 around an expanded Premiership model and has appointed Hearts chair Ann Budge and Hamilton Academical chair Les Gray to jointly lead a reconstruction task force, bringing in other football figures to provide input and support. The SPFL executive will provide all possible services and support to make the work of the task force a success.”

So they are committed to consult on restructuring. The report that Mrs Budge will submit tomorrow will presumably describe the consultations that the Restructuring Task Force has carried out. I would imagine that the SPFL will want to circulate the report to all clubs to sound out opinion, but it looks like the Board will make the decision on whether to pursue reconstruction and there will be no need for a further resolution if they decide not to proceed with it. Given that the Premiership clubs rejected it last week I’d expect the SPFL to say “Thanks but no thanks.“

Real Emerald
17-05-2020, 03:22 PM

They can’t vote on it tomorrow as it’s the SPFL board meeting, it’s not a meeting of all the clubs so I’ve no idea what’s going on.

Bostonhibby
17-05-2020, 03:24 PM

Am I missing something here but nothing seems to have changed over the last month and this is yet another example of Budge being out of her depth and simply unable to navigate a fairly simple governance process.Nope, I think you're right.

mjhibby
17-05-2020, 03:49 PM
Its not up to the SPL board they can only agree to put it to the clubs, the clubs will throw it out AGAIN!!

Always make me laugh when Doncaster or Petrie are scapegoated. Only the clubs can change anything by voting. They then vote in their own interests then whinge when it doesn’t go their way. Hysterical.

gorgie greens
17-05-2020, 03:53 PM

The only thing that is stopping the club coming out and saying we are getting expelled is because it would bite them on the arse when it comes to a clause on players contracts if the club gets relegated .
If they were a dog you put it down .

Greenworld
17-05-2020, 04:08 PM
They can’t vote on it tomorrow as it’s the SPFL board meeting, it’s not a meeting of all the clubs so I’ve no idea what’s going on.The spfl board meeting is after the 10Am meeting which i assume prem clubs will be involved in ...
At least thats how I've read it

Sudds_1
17-05-2020, 04:14 PM
..and what happens if they finish bottom of a 14 team league?

Increase to 16? What would defo happen is i would pee ma pants in mirth! 😅😅

mjhibby
17-05-2020, 04:26 PM
They can’t vote on it tomorrow as it’s the SPFL board meeting, it’s not a meeting of all the clubs so I’ve no idea what’s going on.

The meeting tomorrow is to rubber stamp the calling of the leagues as agreed on Friday y. Allegedly that’s a formality. To have a vote on reconstruction I assume there will have to be yet another meeting of all 42 clubs. What has changed since they said reconstruction ain’t happening. Seems all just white noise to me.

Real Emerald
17-05-2020, 05:02 PM
The meeting tomorrow is to rubber stamp the calling of the leagues as agreed on Friday y. Allegedly that’s a formality. To have a vote on reconstruction I assume there will have to be yet another meeting of all 42 clubs. What has changed since they said reconstruction ain’t happening. Seems all just white noise to me.

That’s my understanding, they would have to look at Budge’s proposal and decide whether they agree to let clubs vote on it. Unless the majority of Premiership clubs have changed their minds then there’s no point having the vote. I think the SPFL board will throw it out before it gets to a vote.

Carheenlea
17-05-2020, 05:15 PM
Never in the 130 years of the football league in Scotland has there been a less dignified relegation.

If you had to predict who that club might have been your first guess would always have been Hearts.

hibbyfraelibby
17-05-2020, 05:16 PM
Excreted

...but not yet flushed.

Phil MaGlass
17-05-2020, 05:28 PM
Relegate hertz first, then vote on reconstruction

Seveno
17-05-2020, 05:33 PM
Tomorrow the SPFL Board will ask to see the report and ask Dr Mrs Budge if she has gained any support for her proposal. Dr Mrs Budge will then have to admit that the Premier League clubs by and large told her where to put it.

The Board will theN thank Dr Mrs Budge for her work, congratulate her on her multi-tasking and give her their best wishes for next season in the Championship. ‘And could you close the door on the way out, Dr Mrs Budge’.

Since452
17-05-2020, 05:42 PM
Hearts haven't come out of this well at all. No class whatsoever

The Falcon
17-05-2020, 05:51 PM
Excreted

Evacuated :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
17-05-2020, 05:51 PM
Hearts haven't come out of this well at all. No class whatsoever

You have just noticed?

Clarence
17-05-2020, 05:55 PM
I’m extremely biased but I think an objective observer would see how amateur she has been in the way she has conducted herself. She must be someone who has got her own way by causing a fuss and making overblown threats, based on not much else other than hot air. The press coverage of the situation has been equally amateur or nothing more than clickbate.

Haymaker
17-05-2020, 06:07 PM
They lifted it in a neighbouring state last week. Everybody ran out and got drunk. Social distancing broke down, there were numerous alcohol related driving accidents, fights and shootings. There is now a limit on how much alcohol you can buy in the state.

Bloody hell, sounds crazy.

Haymaker
17-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Lol, same here mate. As soon as this crisis started the gun stores were deemed as essential 😂

You live in Texas, of course gun stores are essential!

Ozyhibby
17-05-2020, 06:17 PM
..and what happens if they finish bottom of a 14 team league?

Increase to 16? What would defo happen is i would pee ma pants in mirth! [emoji28][emoji28]

And what happens if next season is interrupted by a second wave of CV? Do we have no relegation again and up to a 16 team league?

Greenworld
17-05-2020, 06:29 PM
And what happens if next season is interrupted by a second wave of CV? Do we have no relegation again and up to a 16 team league?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOzzy as i said earlier if this is temp fix and we are to go back to 12 from 14 potentially 4 teams could be relegated no one is going to vote for that...i don't see what new solution she can offer .
I cannot work this out at all .
As for going to court how can you take your fellow club members to court for voting as per the rules for what they want.
When you think it through this must be all over tomorrow lunchtime . All things settled and hearts down

Col2
17-05-2020, 06:34 PM
I am now of the mind that if we could find a way to finish the league then let’s do it. I know it’s not going to happen, not now, but imagine the shock the maroon mutants would get if they were expected to play 8 remaining games.

They have sickened the players with pay cuts and the way they went about it and by all accounts the players have little fitness programmes given the uncertainty with the staff and manager and coaches.

Real Emerald
17-05-2020, 06:38 PM
Tomorrow the SPFL Board will ask to see the report and ask Dr Mrs Budge if she has gained any support for her proposal. Dr Mrs Budge will then have to admit that the Premier League clubs by and large told her where to put it.

The Board will theN thank Dr Mrs Budge for her work, congratulate her on her multi-tasking and give her their best wishes for next season in the Championship. ‘And could you close the door on the way out, Dr Mrs Budge’.

“Right Mrs Budge hand in your homework”
“Err well you see, the dug ate it”.
“Ah right, so are you telling us today’s plan is now tomorrow’s dug s-h-I-t-e”?
“Eh aye”
“Nothing ever changes with that club, pure dug *****”. 😂

Squealing pig
17-05-2020, 06:41 PM
Hearts r like that 💩 that won’t go away no matter how much times u flush 🚽

jacomo
17-05-2020, 07:02 PM

:agree:

It should be clear by now that is not ok to relegate Hearts under any circumstances.

Budge has ‘invested’ a lot of money and if they aren’t quite off the bottom of the table it’s definitely not their fault.

calumhibee1
17-05-2020, 07:53 PM
Never in the 130 years of the football league in Scotland has there been a less dignified relegation.

If you had to predict who that club might have been your first guess would always have been Hearts.

Yup. Rivalry aside, I’d imagine that Hearts would be near enough everybody in Scotland’s first guess other than Hearts fans. They really are embarrassing themselves. And that’s saying something.

Bostonhibby
17-05-2020, 07:59 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm with you on this for sure but we really have to have a provision for Hearts landing in last place again.

Maybe a Save Hearts In Trouble type clause that applies only to Hearts if they face relegation as they are the only club that won't accept finishing bottom as a result of their off pitch decisions and on pitch performances. Another first.

Joe6-2
17-05-2020, 08:00 PM
Yup. Rivalry aside, I’d imagine that Hearts would be near enough everybody in Scotland’s first guess other than Hearts fans. They really are embarrassing themselves. And that’s saying something.

They don’t do embarrassment

Since452
17-05-2020, 08:46 PM

I'd genuinely be embarrassed if that was my team. Classless. Their fans are lapping it up though. Becoming more like their Govan brothers with every passing day. The funny thing is I couldn't be any prouder of how we've conducted ourselves lately and not just with the Coronavirus situation. That's the difference.

FilipinoHibs
17-05-2020, 08:53 PM
Bloody hell, sounds crazy.

Imagine Leith in a strict lock down for two months with all drugs banned including alcohol!

Heisenberg
17-05-2020, 10:08 PM
Looks like league called tomorrow, Budge not submitted any reconstruction plans to the league yet. This is her last chance but a classic DR “source” has said there’s an appetite for reconstruction or giving hearts some financial compensation if relegated.

Joe6-2
17-05-2020, 10:35 PM
Someone tell me they are definitely down tomorrow, please!

Sammy7nil
17-05-2020, 10:44 PM
Someone tell me they are definitely down tomorrow, please!

According to KB, The Sun and the Daily Ranger Bagpuss has until the end of the week to sub!it her paper and reconstruction or compensation almost a certainty

Joe6-2
17-05-2020, 10:48 PM
According to KB, The Sun and the Daily Ranger Bagpuss has until the end of the week to sub!it her paper and reconstruction or compensation almost a certainty

Not what I want to hear, I will be raging if they get out of this.

Pete
17-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Who will be paying this compensation?

I'm probably in a minority who doesn't think it's fair that anyone is being relegated like this, and is therefore open to reconstruction...but will this pay out lessen anything we are entitled to?

Also, wouldn't compensation be unfair on their Championship rivals?

Austinho
17-05-2020, 10:50 PM
Only fair that compensation should be the same as Partick and Stranraer. £10,000 should do the trick.

Jim44
17-05-2020, 10:58 PM

I don’t mind if they get some sort of compensation but I’d be surprised if they get reconstruction. If they get reconstruction, it will be because Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen have persuaded all of the Premiership to accept it.

Pete
17-05-2020, 11:02 PM
I don’t mind if they get some sort of compensation but I’d be surprised if they get reconstruction. If they get reconstruction, it will be because Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen have persuaded all of the Premiership to accept it.

What could they say to persuade Hamilton and St Mirren etc...?

Also, when people mention 'appetite for reconstruction', they maybe mean that the big teams are open to the idea. What they might forget is that in a democracy, the will of St Mirren is just as important as that of Aberdeen or Rangers and their single votes will count exactly the same.

tomf
17-05-2020, 11:02 PM
During the Romanov era I wrote a fairly well informed piece for this website on the state of Hearts finances at the time. It was based on EN reports and Hearts own statements at the time so how could it be anything but accurate? I would remind anyone who might consider voting in favour of a reconstruction of the league that, if we are to believe recent reports, the financial situation at Tynecastle still appears to be something of an issue. It would seem obvious to me that reconstruction is not the answer if Hearts finances are the problem as more teams in the SPL would mean they would get even less than they do currently. If Hearts finances are not the problem then let them go down so that they can no doubt return stronger and in better shape in a few years. Wouldn’t that be the best thing for them?

Sammy7nil
17-05-2020, 11:06 PM
During the Romanov era I wrote a fairly well informed piece for this website on the state of Hearts finances at the time. It was based on EN reports and Hearts own statements at the time so how could it be anything but accurate? I would remind anyone who might consider voting in favour of a reconstruction of the league that, if we are to believe recent reports, the financial situation at Tynecastle still appears to be something of an issue. It would seem obvious to me that reconstruction is not the answer if Hearts finances are the problem as more teams in the SPL would mean they would get even less than they do currently. If Hearts finances are not the problem then let them go down so that they can no doubt return stronger and in better shape in a few years. Wouldn’t that be the best thing for them?

Eh no that would not be best for them for everyone else yes but not them.

O'Rourke3
17-05-2020, 11:23 PM
Who will be paying this compensation?

I'm probably in a minority who doesn't think it's fair that anyone is being relegated like this, and is therefore open to reconstruction...but will this pay out lessen anything we are entitled to?

Also, wouldn't compensation be unfair on their Championship rivals?

Reconstruction - fair to Hearts not fair to Dundee. While Hearts get saved, ICT get promotion, far better off. If Hearts can make the points up, so can Dundee.

The fair thing is to promote one team, United. So 13 team team top league.....work that one out. As soon as Budge claims promoting ICT is fair, she loses the argument about no-one being disadvantaged.

The situation is crap, but the simplest solution is the most obvious.

Haymaker
18-05-2020, 01:39 AM
Imagine Leith in a strict lock down for two months with all drugs banned including alcohol!

Dear god...

Kojock
18-05-2020, 06:41 AM
Some cracking quotes from Mad Vlad.

“Our goal has to be champions of Europe. I want us to be at the stage where to do anything else, to come back without the trophy, would be shameful. I think we’re looking at three years.”
— Vladimir Romanov, October 15, 2005

“I think that the club will no longer be in debt at end of the year and a budget of £10m will be made available. Buying players will be the decision of the head coach and Anatoly Byshovets [the then director of football]. They will look after the team, my only input will be to ensure that their transfer activity is within the club’s budget.”
— Vladimir Romanov outlines his strategy for Hearts in an interview with Russian newspaper Izvestia, October 3, 2004

“I’ll put all my efforts into keeping the stadium and build an even better venue to meet the requirements of today and tomorrow — better than anything in Glasgow,” — Vladimir Romanov, November 30, 2004

cocteautwin
18-05-2020, 07:03 AM

“Our goal has to be champions of Europe. I want us to be at the stage where to do anything else, to come back without the trophy, would be shameful. I think we’re looking at three years.”

“I think that the club will no longer be in debt at end of the year and a budget of £10m will be made available. Buying players will be the decision of the head coach and Anatoly Byshovets [the then director of football]. They will look after the team, my only input will be to ensure that their transfer activity is within the club’s budget.”
— Vladimir Romanov outlines his strategy for Hearts in an interview with Russian newspaper Izvestia, October 3, 2004

“I’ll put all my efforts into keeping the stadium and build an even better venue to meet the requirements of today and tomorrow — better than anything in Glasgow,” — Vladimir Romanov, November 30, 2004

The voice of a lunatic.

Does anyone know when the court dates are for the accused in the UKIO Bankas case in Lithuania?

If Mad Vlad is found guilty in his absence, should there be a concerted campaign with the SFA to have HMFC stripped of their cups? Who fancies leading that charge? Stick the knife in when they are down.

The Spaceman
18-05-2020, 07:24 AM
There is a thread on Jambos Kickback about how Hibs are in breach of the furlough scheme because Jack Ross held a voluntary coaching session using Zoom allowing players the option to comment on the tactics of last year's English Checkatrade Trophy Cup Final. The roasters do obviously not understand the furlough scheme, probably because they themselves do not have a job.

Utterly tragic. Cannot wait to really stick the knife into them later on today.

mayo hibee
18-05-2020, 07:32 AM
Reports this morning seem to be that the reconstruction proposals are off the agenda again. Everything likely to be wrapped up this afternoon, expect another 7000 word statement by tonight.

Clarence
18-05-2020, 07:33 AM
There is a thread on Jambos Kickback about how Hibs are in breach of the furlough scheme because Jack Ross held a voluntary coaching session using Zoom allowing players the option to comment on the tactics of last year's English Checkatrade Trophy Cup Final. The roasters do obviously not understand the furlough scheme, probably because they themselves do not have a job.

That’s possibly the most ‘Hearts’ thing I’ve ever heard of. They are such a snivelling, pathetic, gutter sniping, gnaff of a club.

Mind the drop.

Bostonhibby
18-05-2020, 07:37 AM

How did all this work out? All I can really see is some 16 years later they've nearly built a single tier megastand, I'm guessing this is the same as the Megasuperhotelstadium?

Overall this Romanov guy must have been a success and that's why they gave him those suitcases full of banknotes when he left.

oneone73
18-05-2020, 08:11 AM

I think that is breaching furlough, though.

Since90+2
18-05-2020, 08:13 AM
I think that is breaching furlough, though.

Staff training is permitted during furlough.

oneone73
18-05-2020, 08:16 AM
Staff training is permitted during furlough.

It seems you're right. Fair dos.
Hertz fuds.

Bostonhibby
18-05-2020, 08:17 AM
Staff training is permitted during furlough.From Government website. Sadly for those over on Kickback looking for any crumb of comfort, you seem to be right.

While you’re on furlough:-

Once you are on furlough you will not be able to work for your employer. You can undertake training or volunteer subject to public health guidance, as long as you’re not:

making money for your employer or a company linked or associated to your employer

providing services to your employer or a company linked or associated to your employer

furloughed by your employer and volunteering for them in a different role

GreenCastle
18-05-2020, 08:22 AM
Kickback is going to be even more hilarious later..

Can’t wait till the news is confirmed and reality sets in...

Hibs4185
18-05-2020, 08:29 AM
Sometimes when I have an ounce of sympathy for them, which admittedly is very uncommon, I see comments from kickback and I just instantly want them liquidated.

Can’t wait for their relegation and long may they stay there.

mcohibs
18-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Will the jobby actually be flushed today though? I feel like we've been here before

Heckys Wheel
18-05-2020, 08:36 AM
Sometimes when I have an ounce of sympathy for them, which admittedly is very uncommon, I see comments from kickback and I just instantly want them liquidated.

Can’t wait for their relegation and long may they stay there.

I like to think about their statements earlier in the season where they constantly had digs at Hibs. Announcing Stendel and mentioning he’d finished above Ross last season. I’m sure there were a couple other as well. F@&£ them

Ronniekirk
18-05-2020, 08:46 AM
Reports this morning seem to be that the reconstruction proposals are off the agenda again. Everything likely to be wrapped up this afternoon, expect another 7000 word statement by tonight.

Surely just off the Agenda fot today’s meeting but proposal still being worked on
If She was asked to come with something on Friday a weekend isn’t enough time and Shecwoukd complain about that
It’s turning into a Farce
But will see what happens Certainty is needed before I will be committing to buying a Season Ticket

jacomo
18-05-2020, 09:13 AM
Kickback is going to be even more hilarious later..

Can’t wait till the news is confirmed and reality sets in...

Casual observers will be kicked out. I suspect we will be relying on our deep cover agents to keep us updated.

All they had to do was beat St Mirren...

Waxy
18-05-2020, 09:13 AM
Will the jobby actually be flushed today though? I feel like we've been here before

It has to flush. There is no other option.

Jones28
18-05-2020, 09:14 AM
Has the chain be pulled yet? Is the turd swirling around the bowl?

Joe6-2
18-05-2020, 09:16 AM
When are we due to find out?

Largshibby
18-05-2020, 09:22 AM
Reconstruction - fair to Hearts not fair to Dundee. While Hearts get saved, ICT get promotion, far better off. If Hearts can make the points up, so can Dundee.

The fair thing is to promote one team, United. So 13 team team top league.....work that one out. As soon as Budge claims promoting ICT is fair, she loses the argument about no-one being disadvantaged.

The situation is crap, but the simplest solution is the most obvious.

Unfortunately fairness in a footballing sense and sporting integrity are not on the agenda here. The only thing that matters under the current circumstances is money. If someone from Sky is pulling strings behind the scenes and saying the TV deal included for 3/4 Edinburgh derbies or it should be revisited then that will be the most important consideration for the SPFL in my opinion. Sky don't care who is in what division but they do want the most lucrative games to broadcast.

jacomo
18-05-2020, 09:24 AM
Has the chain be pulled yet? Is the turd swirling around the bowl?

Yup, they’ve been excreted but they just won’t go down.

we are hibs
18-05-2020, 09:25 AM
I dont like the tone change in the reporting about reconstruction this morning.

Heisenberg
18-05-2020, 09:27 AM
They might be recorded as relegated today but it won’t be settled till reconstruction and any potential legal actions are ruled out. While to go yet I think.

SquashedFrogg
18-05-2020, 09:30 AM

The floaters of Scottish football.

brog
18-05-2020, 09:38 AM
Unfortunately fairness in a footballing sense and sporting integrity are not on the agenda here. The only thing that matters under the current circumstances is money. If someone from Sky is pulling strings behind the scenes and saying the TV deal included for 3/4 Edinburgh derbies or it should be revisited then that will be the most important consideration for the SPFL in my opinion. Sky don't care who is in what division but they do want the most lucrative games to broadcast.

People keep saying this about Sky. Trust me, Edinburgh derbies are not a major factor in Sky's thinking.

CraigHibee
18-05-2020, 09:40 AM

i'm hoping so, hopefully there isn't a partial flush and it bobs back to the top again

mcohibs
18-05-2020, 09:44 AM
The floaters of Scottish football.

The Albert Skidds

Kojock
18-05-2020, 09:52 AM
People keep saying this about Sky. Trust me, Edinburgh derbies are not a major factor in Sky's thinking.

Sky probably get higher viewing figures for Hamilton, Ross County etc v the Ugly sisters than they do for the Edinburgh Derby.

hibbyfraelibby
18-05-2020, 09:58 AM
i'm hoping so, hopefully there isn't a partial flush and it bobs back to the top again

It'll be like the mega dump that gets stuck in the U-bend. Its flushed but emitting an un-natural odour that bubbles back up for a few days before decaying enough to break up and finally head for Seafield.

Not In The Know
18-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Sky probably get higher viewing figures for Hamilton, Ross County etc v the Ugly sisters than they do for the Edinburgh Derby.

It would be interesting to find that out. I have know idea what the comparisons would be but if Sky got their PR machine behind the Edinburgh Derby there is no reason football fans from all round the UK shouldn't be keen to tune in (in a couple years time:wink:)

G B Young
18-05-2020, 10:03 AM

And possibly a bit of a messy wiping up job required. SPFL may need a lot of loo roll to fully eliminate the aftermath of the yam turd. Or perhaps they should invest in a bidet to ensure a cleaner finish - followed by a good hot soapy shower to drive away any lingering unpleasantness.

Carheenlea
18-05-2020, 10:04 AM

First thoughts to this post were to say “nonsense”, but your observation is probably right.

For promotional purposes though an Edinburgh derby makes for far more attractive promotional material for their Scottish package than the likes of Hamilton/Livi v Old Firm. Makes it look like they are interested at least!

G B Young
18-05-2020, 10:07 AM

I think there was a thread about this once, or it might have been a newspaper feature, but yes any Sky game involving Celtic or Rangers easily trumps viewing figures for an Edinburgh derby no matter who they're playing.

mcohibs
18-05-2020, 10:10 AM
First thoughts to this post were to say “nonsense”, but your observation is probably right.

For promotional purposes though an Edinburgh derby makes for far more attractive promotional material for their Scottish package than the likes of Hamilton/Livi v Old Firm. Makes it look like they are interested at least!

Yep, the Edinburgh Derby is more marketable than celtic away to st mirren for example and I'd say probably more chance of drawing in viewers outside of Scotland

McSwanky
18-05-2020, 10:31 AM
The Albert Skidds

:top marks:thumbsup:

Largshibby
18-05-2020, 10:44 AM

When people say things like “trust me” or “ no disrespect but ...” l don’t trust them and think they are being disrespectful.

GreenCastle
18-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Kickback quote few minutes ago - “I hope that our silence over the last week is actually an indication of strength”

Nearly spat my tea out !

They are squirming around hoping relegation isn’t confirmed then hoping Budgie somehow manages to win a legal case.

Skol
18-05-2020, 11:15 AM
I see the EEN are following the Hearts script of talking demotion, although they do sometimes use relegation also.

However, they have claimed Hibs and Hearts will get 6 figure sums. I thought payouts were based on finishing bottom and so while Hibs will get more for finishing 7th, Hearts will get hee haw.

Bobby's Cinema
18-05-2020, 11:18 AM
Are they down yet FFS? Got work I should be doing

Heisenberg
They are down (for now).

No mention of reconstruction in the SPFL statement.

https://twitter.com/spfl/status/1262341086275657728?s=21

70KevinHFC62
https://spfl.co.uk/news/ladbrokes-premiership-and-spfl-season-201920-cur

04Sauzee
SPFL announcement imminent - the Premiership season is over, with Celtic declared as champions and Hearts relegated

wallpaperman
18-05-2020, 11:19 AM
It’s official

SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan said: “Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to officially congratulate Celtic on their achievement of winning the Ladbrokes Premiership this season, and also to sincerely commiserate with Hearts on their relegation.

kdhibees1
18-05-2020, 11:20 AM

🎉

kdhibees1
18-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Happy Monday

SteveHFC
18-05-2020, 11:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=9GTq9Zsif2A&feature=emb_l ogo

Mr Grieves
18-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HendoDelivered
18-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Get down!!

wallpaperman
18-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Budge waffling statement incoming in 3.....2......1.......

Peevemor
18-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Not even a close thing.

Games played
Points / Game

Celtic

Rangers

Motherwell

Aberdeen

Livingston

St Johnstone

Hibernian

Kilmarnock

St Mirren

Ross County

Hamilton A

Hearts

Jones28
18-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Kickback is joyous at the moment.

FilipinoHibs
18-05-2020, 11:31 AM
🥳🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

HibbySpurs
18-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Officially down but I’ll keep my powder dry until reconstruction is officially a non starter.

kdhibees1
18-05-2020, 11:35 AM

🎉

GreenCastle
18-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Officially down but I’ll keep my powder dry until reconstruction is officially a non starter.

Reconstruction 100% isn’t happening. Enjoy the moment !

HibbySpurs
18-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Reconstruction 100% isn’t happening. Enjoy the moment !

Oh it’s cheered me up no end today, no doubt about that!

I also fail to see how any reconstruction will get the 11-1 vote needed especially as a club that would definitely vote “yes” no longer have a vote 😂.....

Just still glass half empty....

lord bunberry
18-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Release the documentary.

SteveHFC
18-05-2020, 11:47 AM
https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2020_05/Screenshot_20200518-124508.thumb.png.4b6148b7d66cb9d62fda6407c90d3014. png

Aldo
18-05-2020, 11:48 AM
Release the documentary.

Yes please.... cannot wait btw.

Gloucester Hibs

I know you mean and that’s why I’m awaiting their statement. Their silence would make me think they’ve been given “assurances” and this is all part of a greater plan which has yet to play out. I know, I’m paranoid!!

Party time for just now at least! 🥳

Bobby's Cinema
Release the documentary.
:top marks

Andy74
18-05-2020, 11:49 AM
https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2020_05/Screenshot_20200518-124508.thumb.png.4b6148b7d66cb9d62fda6407c90d3014. png

They're the most likely to be first.

MKHIBEE
18-05-2020, 11:53 AM
Dont click your fingers then

04Sauzee
18-05-2020, 11:54 AM
How many years of the Anne 5 year plan are left? She's doing a fantastic job

Jakhog1
18-05-2020, 11:55 AM
I see with them all frothing at the mouth and threating legal action there go fund me is sitting at a lofty £1075, says it all really,

Also when having a wee peak over there, one mutation claims that they will come out looking ok in the documentary and it will show the spfl in a bad light, what goes on in their heads

04Sauzee
18-05-2020, 11:56 AM

If they are down officially and reconstruction is on then table why would they be one of the teams promoted? Makes no sense.

GreenCastle
18-05-2020, 11:56 AM
Release the documentary.

Haha. Forgot about this.

Where do we pre-order ?

Maybe the Premiere could be on the new giant screen at Easter Road.

theonlywayisup
18-05-2020, 11:58 AM

I think the problem for the Hertz is that almost every Scottish Football Club is well run, living within their means and not reliant on large match-day income. For many, playing in empty stadiums will not be a problem. However, for the Hertz, they'll get much less from TV income and their match-day income will plummet, along with probably their Season Tickets. Added to the fact that they'll be paying much higher wages could mean trouble ahead in Tiny.

Vault Boy
18-05-2020, 12:01 PM
'Time to take down the SPFL and hopefully bankrupt a few clubs along with it.'

Hahahaha ****. This is funnier than a parody. The delusion, the seethe, the ignorance. 🤣

kdhibees1
18-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Loads of Russian hats being kicked about as we speak

Jakhog1
18-05-2020, 12:04 PM
Loads of Russian hats being kicked about as we speak

Should be leiderhosens or Harry potter glasses, they are the ones responsible

Jones28
18-05-2020, 12:05 PM
I see with them all frothing at the mouth and threating legal action there go fund me is sitting at a lofty £1075, says it all really,

Also when having a wee peak over there, one mutation claims that they will come out looking ok in the documentary and it will show the spfl in a bad light, what goes on in their heads

Aw beautiful. Leslie Deans waiting on the money rolling in and it’s sitting at a bawhair over £1k

Peevemor
18-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Their ST sales should really take off now that they know what league they'll be playing in. :agree:

Jones28
18-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Their ST sales should really take off now that they know what league they'll be playing in. :agree:

Are they going to reduce prices and offer refunds to the 3000 hardy souls that have already bought one? Seeing as they’ll have no derbies, old firm or Aberdeen visits?

Stick
18-05-2020, 12:08 PM
If they are down officially and reconstruction is on then table why would they be one of the teams promoted? Makes no sense.

Never thought off that. If re construction was voted for before today, then they would have stayed up. But, now they are officially part off the championship why should they be promoted? Surely it would be the 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams that come up.

Ronniekirk
18-05-2020, 12:09 PM
They are down (for now).

No mention of reconstruction in the SPFL statement.

https://twitter.com/spfl/status/1262341086275657728?s=21

They should of cleared this up is if Budgevus still working on a proposal it should of been mentioned and the date fir when they are meeting to discuss this

Waxy
18-05-2020, 12:09 PM
They seem upset and are launching their toys again. Youd think they’d be used to it by now. This is the third time they’ve been relegated in the last 6 weeks.

blackpoolhibs
18-05-2020, 12:10 PM
How many years of the Anne 5 year plan are left? She's doing a fantastic job

I used to think Rod Petries plan was a shocker. 😂😂😂😂

Vault Boy
18-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Statement out. Reconstruction or court, obvs.

Green Blood
18-05-2020, 12:11 PM
https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-1-2-3-4-5-6-7

statement o'clock!

Tug Wilson
18-05-2020, 12:12 PM
I take it that Hearts will now count as a Championship club for any reconstruction vote. Dundee United voting in the Premiership.

Not sure how this will affect the voting pattern.

dchibs
18-05-2020, 12:12 PM
They're the most likely to be first.

Must be hard for them to click their fingers with seven didgets on each hand.

Danderhall Hibs
18-05-2020, 12:14 PM

statement o'clock!

I thought it was agreed unanimously to end the season?

GreenCastle
18-05-2020, 12:14 PM

statement o'clock!

Predictable.

2 more loses coming up.

Then they turn on Budge.

Irish_Steve
18-05-2020, 12:16 PM

Ha ha ha- he`s the "karma" guy - GIRFUY

HibbySpurs
18-05-2020, 12:16 PM

I was thinking this.... Promote ICT & Dundee.... now that would be the icing on the cake.

brog
18-05-2020, 12:17 PM
When people say things like “trust me” or “ no disrespect but ...” l don’t trust them and think they are being disrespectful.

OK, i understand your comment but here's some facts for you. The 2018 cup game at Tiny attracted 269k viewers. That is by far the highest ever viewing figures for an Edinburgh Derby. The previous game at Tiny, was watched by a massive 127k, that's about our norm. December's OF game was watched by 1.4m which was also a record. The OF derby norm is about 6 or 7 times our derby norm. I should add that I'm good friends with a well known Sky football person. The reason I said Trust Me, & I agree, it's an annoying phrase, is that I have advanced your/my argument to him on several occasions & he tells me their only interest is in the uglies. It's shameful but unfortunately true.

bingo70
18-05-2020, 12:18 PM

They have.

They’ve just not unanimously decided how the league should start next season.

“Right Anne, we need this meeting wrapped up, say you’ll agree to end the season with no fuss and we’ll listen to your reconstruction proposals.....honest”

Hibeesmad
18-05-2020, 12:18 PM
Natural order.

Sammy7nil
18-05-2020, 12:19 PM

Statement incoming summary - positive talks held, SPFL change yer mind or see in court

Andy74
They aren't being unfairly penalised due to Covid-19. They are being relegated for finishing last under the agreed methodology.

Embarrassing that this is being allowed to continue.

Oscar T Grouch

They’re clutching at whatever they can. They’re doon.

A Hi-Bee
18-05-2020, 12:21 PM
**** them now lets move on and see if the game can be saved in this country.

Vault Boy
18-05-2020, 12:22 PM
I seem to recall them having 'positive talks' before the last vote that didn't go the way they wanted too 👇

calumhibee1
I take it that Hearts will now count as a Championship club for any reconstruction vote. Dundee United voting in the Premiership.

Not sure how this will affect the voting pattern.

That’s a good point. Hopefully Dundee United vote to keep them down.

matty_f
They aren't being unfairly penalised due to Covid-19. They are being relegated for finishing last under the agreed methodology.

Embarrassing that this is being allowed to continue.

100% correct. The rules state that the board can conclude the season, they all voted on it, and on the way the league would be decided.

It sucks for them, but the SPFL have acted properly. Hearts have been relegated for being bottom at the end of the season.

Bostonhibby
18-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Kickback quote few minutes ago - “I hope that our silence over the last week is actually an indication of strength”

Nearly spat my tea out !

They are squirming around hoping relegation isn’t confirmed then hoping Budgie somehow manages to win a legal case.It's broadly similar to their silence throughout their whole love in with Romanov, except for the one Gorgie rebel who broke the mould with a bit of serious hat kicking

Jones28
Positive talks or not, they still need to vote it through 11-1 don’t they? No ****ing danger is that happening.

weecounty hibby
"stand together and protect each other" **** off you shower of *******s. Was that the thinking during Mercer's time? How about the Pie Man when he was ripping off SMG to gain an advantage, what about when Romanov robbed, conned and cheated dozens of firms, pensioners, tax man, NHS and charities? How about when you were getting£3m per year from undisclosed sources? All of that done to stand together? Just go and **** right off. Even the huns aren't as self absorbed as you losers. At least they had a number if titles and trophies that made them like that. You ****s only have your own delusion. Now please do the honourable thing and really help all clubs by accepting your fate. But honourable and hearts do not go together

Bishop Hibee
18-05-2020, 12:24 PM
It’s over. Budge is trying to deflect from her own glaring inadequacies. Time to move on.

04Sauzee

Statement incoming summary - positive talks held, SPFL change yer mind or see in court

What happened to this Anne where you wouldn't fighy it
https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/1248271553386680320?s=19

we are hibs
This should be off the table asap. Clubs voted to end the season early to get clarity and to prepare for next season. This just adds to the uncertainty and ill feeling. fully expect hibs to stick with their guns and reject any reconstruction proposal for next season.