PDA

View Full Version : Hearts video on twitter

Tom Hart RIP
25-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Cracking video on Hearts twitter entitled Happy Birthday Donald Ford.
Sorry I don’t know how to share but the goal against Rangers is worth a look.
I must have been at the game when he scored against us but have no memory of it. I assume it was the 4-1 game after the 7-0.

green with envy
25-10-2019, 11:43 AM
Cracking video on Hearts twitter entitled Happy Birthday Donald Ford.
Sorry I don’t know how to share but the goal against Rangers is worth a look.
I must have been at the game when he scored against us but have no memory of it. I assume it was the 4-1 game after the 7-0.

That 4-1 game was my first ever away derby. Me and a mate from primary school managed to find our way to darkest gorgie from Granton aged 11.

Regarding Ford scoring in that game, i'm pretty sure it was his only ever goal against Hibs?

brog
25-10-2019, 09:24 PM
That 4-1 game was my first ever away derby. Me and a mate from primary school managed to find our way to darkest gorgie from Granton aged 11.

Regarding Ford scoring in that game, i'm pretty sure it was his only ever goal against Hibs?

It was his first goal against us. He then had the impertinence to score again in the next derby, the New Year game 1974. He scored very early on, I have a memory of Sloop slipping. However normal service was resumed by half time with us scoring 3, could have been double that. He never scored against us again.

hibee_nation
26-10-2019, 09:31 AM
The old Xmas song due to Ford's big ears

Jingle bells
Gorgie smells
Donald flew away
Oh what fun to **** the hertz
On New year's day