PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BETFRED CUP SEMI-FINAL TICKET UPDATE

Pages : [1] 2

RSS Bot
24-10-2019, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10376)

Col2
24-10-2019, 11:06 AM
So LD is still at the club then.

This wouldn’t have been a problem if we had sold a lot more tickets. And the reason we haven’t sold many tickets is because our football and results are appalling. The reason for that sits firmly with the manager and his appointment and continues employment sits with LD.

we are hibs
24-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Am i the only one who doesnt really care? We were never going to take a big suppport due to our horrific run of form and lowly league position.

JeMeSouviens
24-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Am i the only one who doesnt really care? We were never going to take a big suppport due to our horrific run of form and lowly league position.

:agree:

There are thousands of tickets still for sale on the planner, at all prices. I seriously doubt we'll sell all of those and need any more anyway.

It's going to be the smallest crowd we've had at Hampden for years.

pollution
24-10-2019, 11:12 AM
What a pointless system by LD.

She is irrelevant to the club now.

madhatter
24-10-2019, 11:14 AM

Nope. Think most people have a feeling of "Hibs are just a bit boring at the moment". Boring is maybe the wrong word but the poor form, poor signings and a largely anonymous new owner does not coincide well.

I'm sort of glad in a way. Message to board that people are fed up. Seriously think Leeann is coming to the end of her time at the club. We are ridiculously stagnant in the key aspects that define what a football club is. We're becoming a community social club more than anything.

Brightside
24-10-2019, 11:15 AM
So LD is still at the club then.

This wouldn’t have been a problem if we had sold a lot more tickets. And the reason we haven’t sold many tickets is because our football and results are appalling. The reason for that sits firmly with the manager and his appointment and continues employment sits with LD.

Sales are as per norm for semi final of league cup tbf.

weecounty hibby
24-10-2019, 11:17 AM
So what, I remember going to the semi final in 79 against Aberdeen. Just about 9000 in attendance that night. Not from Hibs but I'm total! Folk get all worked up about crowd sizes but really, who cares. I'll be there and Hibs will win. That's what really matters

The 90+2
24-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Sales are as per norm for semi final of league cup tbf.

For midweek matches, probably. How many did we sell the last semi?

TheGreenMan
24-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Maybe it's just me but when it comes to these games. Form, frustrations and anything negative that's gone on goes out the window. It's one of only 2 competitions we can win, we just drew against the team were playing and we should be selling this out regardless. I accept we're huge underdogs but so what, its not a ridiculous kick off time of 12 on a Sunday or the likes. Its actually a perfect time to allow people to have a decent day out even if the result isn't a good one and not get home too late for kids too. I can understand anyone not turning up to league games if they don't want to shell out extra cash to watch a poor product on the park and to demonstrate their anger or apethy at the situation but it's a one off game, chance to end Celtic's trophy dominance, as unlikely as you may think that is, but still we only just drew with them 3 weeks ago, it's not Barcelona we're playing.

Jumbo
24-10-2019, 11:22 AM
So what, I remember going to the semi final in 79 against Aberdeen. Just about 9000 in attendance that night. Not from Hibs but I'm total! Folk get all worked up about crowd sizes but really, who cares. I'll be there and Hibs will win. That's what really matters

We only had 7k supporters at Rangers penalty win semi, so nothing unusual when not playing great !

weecounty hibby
24-10-2019, 11:24 AM
We only had 7k supporters at Rangers penalty win semi, so nothing unusual when not playing great !

Agreed, just don't get the amount of folk who are about to self combust because we're not selling 20000 tickets

Antifa Hibs
24-10-2019, 11:24 AM

And as our fans are a bunch of lazy *******s when the going get tough.

penihibs
24-10-2019, 11:27 AM

Brilliant atmosphere that night.

we are hibs
24-10-2019, 11:32 AM

Hardly. What were you expecting? Us to sell all 17k? We would barely manage that if we were doing well.

Tully
24-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Great night, always remember the rain driving through on the motorway it was horrendous

Antifa Hibs
24-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Hardly. What were you expecting? Us to sell all 17k? We would barely manage that if we were doing well.

We should be taking our core support of 10k - ish i would've thought. What we sold? 7k, maybe shift another 1k before the game. That's pish. Motherwell, Killie, St Mirren, Dundee, St Johnstone I'd expect them all to take to Hampden whatever there average home support is for a game like this.

Watch our home and away support drop massively aswell over the coming weeks.

Diclonius
24-10-2019, 11:45 AM
Turn up and this isn't a problem.

If we make the final there'll suddenly be an extra 20,000 people who never said they'd no' be back until Hecky's gone, honest.

Since90+2
24-10-2019, 11:45 AM
How many have we sold?

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Don’t really see an issue. We still have the best part of two sections to sell in the west. And availability in the lower south.

NAE NOOKIE
24-10-2019, 11:48 AM

Me too mate ... I was at that game and the famous penalty shoot out semi when we beat Rangers ... that Rangers game is one of my favourite ever Hibs games and there was only 7000 of us there that night :greengrin

But folk talking about apathy are right. The day and KO time are ideal IMO and yet folk are still not getting up for attending ... I have went to semis and finals on the same supporters bus for years and to date I've heard nothing about one being arranged. Hibs / LD can moan all they want, but for once I have to say I cant blame the SPFL for doing what they have to maximize the attendance ... when it comes to this situation I think Hibs need to adhere to the old adage ... 'physician heal thyself'

green&left
24-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Celtic have put the extra tickets straight to general sale so must be some amount returned to them.

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Celtic have put the extra tickets straight to general sale so must be some amount returned to them.

They’ve got the whole of section B in the west stand.

We still have the best part of a couple of sections of A to sell in there.

Presume we must have some tickets in the upper south if required.

The 90+2
24-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Me too mate ... I was at that game and the famous penalty shoot out semi when we beat Rangers ... that Rangers game is one of my favourite ever Hibs games and there was only 7000 of us there that night :greengrin

But folk talking about apathy are right. The day and KO time are ideal IMO and yet folk are still not getting up for attending ... I have went to semis and finals on the same supporters bus for years and to date I've heard nothing about one being arranged. Hibs / LD can moan all they want, but for once I have to say I cant blame the SPFL for doing what they have to maximize the attendance ... when it comes to this situation I think Hibs need to adhere to the old adage ... 'physician heal thyself'

Was the Rangers semi on a Thursday night or am I making that up? Our bus got a tanned windae outside Asda. Didn’t get home until about two in the morning.

HibeeHibernian4
24-10-2019, 12:24 PM

Spot on, but most Hibs fans seem to have a problem admitting this.

3pm
24-10-2019, 12:25 PM
Was there not an initial allocation then a 'reserve' allocation depending on how many we sold?

Have they actually reduced the initial allocation?

The 90+2
24-10-2019, 12:26 PM
Was there not an initial allocation then a 'reserve' allocation depending on how many we sold?

They’ve reduced the initial.

Purple & Green
24-10-2019, 12:28 PM
They’ve reduced the initial.

Lets just not hand the tickets back then.

Make them come and get them.

Blaster
24-10-2019, 12:28 PM

Looks like it. Our initial allocation was 17k and had to give back all of section B. Probably left with around 12k I reckon

Steven79
24-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Looks like it. Our initial allocation was 17k and had to give back all of section B. Probably left with around 12k I reckon

We only sold 11,500 against them back in 2017 so more than enough.

hibeerealist
24-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Turn up and this isn't a problem.

If we make the final there'll suddenly be an extra 20,000 people who never said they'd no' be back until Hecky's gone, honest.

Not sure about that, HFC/LD and everyone else need to see this for what it is, the fans are fed up of PH and his formations, selections and safe/boring football.

We had all that before (I dont need to reel off all the managers) and many of us determined NOT to go back there and there is NO reason why we should.

I usually run a bus to ALL semi's and finals, decided I was not running one for this game (not taking up my ST seat at home games either) and I have had only TWO guys who are regulars on my buses actually contact me to ask about a bus!!!

There is apathy throughout our support and this is a VERY serious period of time for HFC which must end soon with PH down the road he is killing our club.

hibeerealist
24-10-2019, 12:42 PM
Spot on, but most Hibs fans seem to have a problem admitting this.

Get a grip.

davhibby
24-10-2019, 12:50 PM

There are thousands of tickets still for sale on the planner, at all prices. I seriously doubt we'll sell all of those and need any more anyway.

It will be marginally smaller than the amount we had at out last League cup semi.

HibeeHibernian4
24-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Get a grip.

For a self-proclaimed realist, you seem to be having difficulties coping with reality. Our support has a lot bandwagon jumpers, just look at the difference in season ticket numbers pre and post Scottish Cup win.

CMurdoch
24-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Look on the bright side. If the weegies buy all the extra ticket Hibs will get more money.
i believe the gate money for the 2 semi finals is divided out into four equal portions.
Might pay for a new player in the January window.

Steven79
24-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Look on the bright side. If the weegies buy all the extra ticket Hibs will get more money.
i believe the gate money for the 2 semi finals is divided out into four equal portions.
Might pay for a new player in the January window.

So another Vela or Newell?

Weegreenman
24-10-2019, 01:00 PM
I’ll no be at the Semi Final and I’ll no be there this coming Saturday or Wednesday.
I’ll no be renewing my season ticket either. I’m sick to death of backing this club with my hard earned money, only to be kicked in the nuts.

This manager is an imposter, as are most of the players.

Unless something changes soon, I think we should all get used to lower attendances in the very near future.

I’ll never stop supporting the club but it’ll be on my terms.

Ringothedog
24-10-2019, 01:02 PM

There are less than 2000 available, if we sell them we will have about 10500 at the game

Keith_M
24-10-2019, 01:04 PM
I would have expected Hibs to wait until next week before deciding to hand tickets back, or give Celtic section B of the West.

I'd imagine people have just been waiting until nearer the time of the game, presuming there would be no rush. What happens if we now sell out Section A and the South Stand by Sunday?

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 01:04 PM

It won’t be that much smaller than we’ve taken for most semi finals. But it’ll definitely be the most outnumbered we’ve been at Hampden for a long, long time.

hibee-boys
24-10-2019, 01:05 PM
We're struggling to sell what we've got already, lots of tickets still to be bought in the West Stand, no danger we were going to require the additional half of the stand. More money for us and more Celtic fans to watch squirm away in the unlikely event of a victory.

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 01:06 PM
What happens if we now sell out Section A and the South Stand by Sunday?

It just means nobody else would be able to get a ticket in the hibs end, I think.

Diclonius
24-10-2019, 01:13 PM
Our support has a lot bandwagon jumpers, just look at the difference in season ticket numbers pre and post Scottish Cup win.

Yup. We drop down to 10k attendance immediately after a bad season and will only come back after sustained success/a trophy win.

We're either used to mediocrity never being too far away or we're just not that bothered. :dunno:

hibee-boys
24-10-2019, 01:18 PM
How many have we sold?

At a guess I'd say 9k out of a 11k allocation. A smaller concentration of bevy'd up supporters (minus the day trippers and glory hunters) will probably create a better atmosphere.

Keith_M
24-10-2019, 01:21 PM
It just means nobody else would be able to get a ticket in the hibs end, I think.

Bit of a kick in the nuts for those that presumed they still had loads of time left

Oops: :greengrin

Peevemor
24-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Bit of a kick in the nuts for those that presumed they still had loads of time left but a decision by the club means they now can't attend.

It was a decision taken by the SPFL. The club disagreed with it. It's in the statement.

Brightside
24-10-2019, 01:26 PM
I would have expected Hibs to wait until next week before deciding to hand tickets back, or give Celtic section B of the West.

I'd imagine people have just been waiting until nearer the time of the game, presuming there would be no rush. What happens if we now sell out Section A and the South Stand by Sunday?

Eh? Hibs have no say in this.

hibee-boys
24-10-2019, 01:27 PM
Bit of a kick in the nuts for those that presumed they still had loads of time left but a decision by the club means they now can't attend.

Only an issue if we sell out that allocation, which at the moment looks unlikely. Plenty tickets for sale for those who thought they had time.

BoomtownHibees
24-10-2019, 01:28 PM

It wasn’t a decision made by the club from what I can see, quite the opposite

Squirrel 1875
24-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Indication of how well half-season ticket sales will go in my opinion. Take the hint, Dempster.

Chorley Hibee
24-10-2019, 01:35 PM
There are less than 2000 available, if we sell them we will have about 10500 at the game

I may be wrong, but the planner online currently shows we have an allocation of circa 10k.

The planner shows we have only sold around 4.5k - 5k of that allocation.

It's the worst take-up of tickets for a big game that I can remember.

Hermit Crab
24-10-2019, 01:40 PM
I said this would happen but was shot down for suggesting that we would be lucky to take 8k to the game. I also said there was no need for us to have section B of the West stand as we are struggling to sell section A. The plus side is that its more money for us as Celtic will sell al the extra tickets.

Its a sign of how bad we are as our allocation has now been reduced twice now. If LD doesn't see an issue with that then she needs to leave the club along with PH.

Hermit Crab
24-10-2019, 01:41 PM
I may be wrong, but the planner online currently shows we have an allocation of circa 10k.

Don't count the South upper, that was never on sale to us.

Hermit Crab
24-10-2019, 01:42 PM
We've only sold about 5000 so far.

JeMeSouviens
24-10-2019, 01:43 PM

There are loads left at all prices.

mim
24-10-2019, 01:57 PM
I’ll no be at the Semi Final and I’ll no be there this coming Saturday or Wednesday.
I’ll no be renewing my season ticket either. I’m sick to death of backing this club with my hard earned money, only to be kicked in the nuts.

Unless something changes soon, I think we should all get used to lower attendances in the very near future.

You already have.
You might continue to take an interest, but you have stopped supporting, which you are quite entitled to do.

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 02:06 PM

I thought it looked like we’d sold a bit more than that. Not a huge amount but I was guessing closer to 7k.

O2, P1, P2 and P3 in the South sold out. P4 half sold. P5 and P6 just small sections with good availability.

A2 and A3 in the West sold out. A4 and A5 only have about 50 seats between them. A6 half sold and A7 good availability.

Some of those individual sections have about a thousand seats in them.

Since452
24-10-2019, 02:14 PM
More Celtic fans = more money for us.

hibeerealist
24-10-2019, 02:33 PM

With Hecky at the wheel it will get worse fans voting with their feet (well, by not attending) the club MUST take notice before it is too late

.Sean.
24-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Not sure about that, HFC/LD and everyone else need to see this for what it is, the fans are fed up of PH and his formations, selections and safe/boring football.

We had all that before (I dont need to reel off all the managers) and many of us determined NOT to go back there and there is NO reason why we should.

I usually run a bus to ALL semi's and finals, decided I was not running one for this game (not taking up my ST seat at home games either) and I have had only TWO guys who are regulars on my buses actually contact me to ask about a bus!!!

There is apathy throughout our support and this is a VERY serious period of time for HFC which must end soon with PH down the road he is killing our club.
Correct.

I’ve got tickets for The Rifles that night. Had the kick of been earlier or on the Sunday I wouldn’t have had a choice to make but as it stands it was an easy choice. Miss a gig and day out I’ve had planned for months with my mates and my missus, nice dinner, bevvy, off to see a class band, or go through and watch that crap get pumped by Celtic and be miserable for the rest of the weekend. No brainer. I’ve not missed a single game we’ve played at Hampden since my first one versus Aberdeen in 2000, but I’m missing this one. I’m simply fed up of the pish being served up by our miserable clown of a manager and we will get scudded (however I do hope I’m wrong).

Until 6 months ago there isn’t a hope in hell I’d ever have missed this match under any circumstances and now I’m that disillusioned I’m not even that fussed I won’t be there , I went home and away every week under Calderwood, Fenlon and Butcher but enoughs enough and if we do take a poor crowd through hopefully the penny finally drops for Dempster as there’s thousands of others as pissed off as me.

hibeerealist
24-10-2019, 02:37 PM
I said this would happen but was shot down for suggesting that we would be lucky to take 8k to the game. I also said there was no need for us to have section B of the West stand as we are struggling to sell section A. The plus side is that its more money for us as Celtic will sell al the extra tickets.

Its a sign of how bad we are as our allocation has now been reduced twice now. If LD doesn't see an issue with that then she needs to leave the club along with PH.

:agree: Sadly yes, if they somehow did not get the mood of the fans by now this will surely hit the nail on the head, well maybe not........Ron sort it out.

hibeerealist
24-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Correct.

I’ve got tickets for The Rifles that night. Had the kick of been earlier or on the Sunday I wouldn’t have had a choice to make but as it stands it was an easy choice. Miss a gig and day out I’ve had planned for months with my mates and my missus, nice dinner, bevvy, off to see a class band, or go through and watch that crap get pumped by Celtic and be miserable for the rest of the weekend. No brainer. I’ve not missed a single game we’ve played at Hampden since my first one versus Aberdeen in 2000, but I’m missing this one. I’m simply fed up of the pish being served up by our miserable clown of a manager and we will get scudded (however I do hope I’m wrong).

Until 6 months ago there isn’t a hope in hell I’d ever have missed this match under any circumstances and now I’m that disillusioned I’m not even that fussed I won’t be there , I went home and away every week under Calderwood, Fenlon and Butcher but enoughs enough and if we do take a poor crowd through hopefully the penny finally drops for Dempster as there’s thousands of others as pissed off as me.

Sean, I have been at every hampden appearance since 1968, this will be the first I miss F U Hecky!!

.Sean.
24-10-2019, 02:39 PM

Well said mate. She’s now becoming part of the problem and wants to have a serious look at herself.

At this rate her legacy ain’t going to be the Scottish Cup, she’ll be remembered for sticking by this clown and her stubbornness in standing by her glaring mistake.

The Modfather
24-10-2019, 02:40 PM

Are there any clubs in the world that get bigger gates when the going gets tough rather than when they’re doing well?

.Sean.
24-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Sean, I have been at every hampden appearance since 1968, this will be the first I miss F U Hecky!!
Says it all. What a sad indictment of the current regime that really is 😢

jakeds
24-10-2019, 02:43 PM
I have two for sale if anyone wants them. Not holding my breath.

Antifa Hibs
24-10-2019, 02:43 PM
Are there any clubs in the world that get bigger gates when the going gets tough rather than when they’re doing well?

Never said that. Simply stating a fact that when we're struggling thousands litterally **** off at the drop of a hat.

See Livi at home next week or St Johnstone away after that.

We know the reasons - just stating facts.

JimBHibees
24-10-2019, 02:47 PM

We have had much worse Hibs teams than this though.

supermcginn
24-10-2019, 02:48 PM
We have had much worse Hibs teams than this though.

None more boring though!

JimBHibees
24-10-2019, 02:49 PM
None more boring though!

Arguable. :greengrin

Peevemor
24-10-2019, 02:59 PM

Hibs gates increased when McLeish took over and we were fighting relegation.

JeMeSouviens
24-10-2019, 03:05 PM
None more boring though!

Clearly too young for Bertie Auld or the early Alex Miller years - :yawn:

mcfly
24-10-2019, 03:06 PM

Eh what a load of rubbish,

£400 on a season ticket is being lazy eh??

Seeing my money wasted on awful signings is my fault?

I’ve paid my money mate. If I go it’s up to me. At the moment I’ve lost interest in hibs, this manager has done that - he’s has succeeded in removing all of the fun from watching hibs

He must be removed or crowds will plummet further.

Antifa Hibs
24-10-2019, 03:17 PM

Eh what a load of rubbish,

£400 on a season ticket is being lazy eh??

Seeing my money wasted on awful signings is my fault?

I’ve paid my money mate. If I go it’s up to me. At the moment I’ve lost interest in hibs, this manager has done that - he’s has succeeded in removing all of the fun from watching hibs

He must be removed or crowds will plummet further.

You's have just proven my point :rolleyes: :aok:

Hermit Crab
24-10-2019, 03:22 PM
I have two for sale if anyone wants them. Not holding my breath.

Just return them to the club for a refund.

mcfly
24-10-2019, 03:38 PM

Congratulations take a bow

BoomtownHibees
24-10-2019, 03:44 PM

In what was it is lazy?

weecounty hibby
24-10-2019, 03:45 PM
None more boring though!

I take it you didn't suffer Bertie Aulds team. Or much of Alex Miller's time? By Christ there were some mind numbing games during those years

weecounty hibby
24-10-2019, 03:46 PM

I should have kept reading down the thread!

we are hibs
24-10-2019, 04:20 PM
You must lead a very sad life if you get overly concerned abouy whether or not people youve never met before attend a football game on a saturday. As ive said before not everyones life revolves around football/hibs

Gatecrasher
24-10-2019, 04:22 PM

Pretty much where I am now, not been since the st Johnstone game and not going back until the club can show me that it’s moving in the right direction. I can’t be arsed being bored to tears at the football and being taken as a endless money stream by the club only to invest in the likes of PH, Newell and doidge. It’s ridiculous the money invested this summer only to be pished down the drain.

Chorley Hibee
24-10-2019, 04:44 PM

The difference this time is that we (as a support) believed it was going to be a new dawn, and that is what makes the subsequent disappointment harder.

We were promised that the "boom and bust" years were a thing of the past, as were the regimes of Auld, Miller, Calderwood, Butcher etc, and that the Scottish Cup win wasn't a destination, but only the beginning of the journey.

Yet here we are again, only three years down the line, reliving the same boring insipid football that had us playing to small crowds and years of underachievement.

Add in the silence from boardroom level (apart from when they want our money) and it's a story I, and most of us, have seen many times before.

With my first child on the way, it's becoming an ending that, not only I can't afford to see, but one I'm sick fed up of witnessing.

In the long history of our club, we've never had a better opportunity to build, yet our current custodians seem apathetic, possibly even negligent, towards the damage they are doing.

There is only so much people will take.

Keith_M
24-10-2019, 04:55 PM
It was a decision taken by the SPFL. The club disagreed with it. It's in the statement.

Cheers, I didn't realise that.

HibeeHibernian4
24-10-2019, 05:05 PM

This isn't supporting the club, hate to break it to you.

HibeeHibernian4
24-10-2019, 05:10 PM

Honestly laughable.

We've had managers just as terrible/uninspiring take us to Hampden. Fenlon managed it four times.

Just admit you don't like the team losing and you can't hack it, it's fine to say so. You don't have to blame it on an individual.

The 90+2
24-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Honestly laughable.

We've had managers just as terrible/uninspiring take us to Hampden. Fenlon managed it four times.

Just admit you don't like the team losing and you can't hack it, it's fine to say so. You don't have to blame it on an individual.

Fenlon was handicapped much much more than Seccy.

SMAXXA
24-10-2019, 05:15 PM
No ones fault but ours as supporters, if the demand was there we would have sold more. I totally get folk no wanting to go cause of current form and expecting a doing but equally some will support their team through the good and the bad they find it in them to go.

Not a go at fans btw just don’t see the point moaning about it, we had the chance to get tickets and couldn’t sell them all.

Actually just read the article and see the points re cost 🙈

angus hibby
24-10-2019, 05:16 PM
PH talks about it in his press conference. Semi final of League Cup, for whatever reason doesn’t capture the imagination of some fans and sales are similar to previous LC semi finals.

Has it been Hecky’s fault too that we’ve not sold many tickets in previous years??

we are hibs
24-10-2019, 05:19 PM
PH talks about it in his press conference. Semi final of League Cup, for whatever reason doesn’t capture the imagination of some fans and sales are similar to previous LC semi finals.

Has it been Hecky’s fault too that we’ve not sold many tickets in previous years??

You think heckingbottom being a poor manager and this hibs side being poor has no impact on ticket sales?

calumhibee1
24-10-2019, 05:32 PM
https://twitter.com/plzsoccer/status/1187413445475553281?s=21

Since90+2
24-10-2019, 05:39 PM
More Celtic fans = more money for us.

Moneyspinner.

flash
24-10-2019, 05:44 PM

You literally are stopping supporting the club though.

flash
24-10-2019, 05:45 PM
Maybe if Celtc hadn't thrashed us a couple of weeks back folk would think we had a chance.

angus hibby
24-10-2019, 05:46 PM
You think heckingbottom being a poor manager and this hibs side being poor has no impact on ticket sales?

So why have ticket sales been relatively poor in previous LC semi finals? That’s got nothing to do with Paul Heckingbottom.

lucky
24-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Fans don’t believe we have a chance under PH so are not going. The rest of us will travel in hope so our crowd is going to be poor

we are hibs
24-10-2019, 05:57 PM
So why have ticket sales been relatively poor in previous LC semi finals? That’s got nothing to do with Paul Heckingbottom.

We sold our allocation in 2016 at tynecastle. We also sold out our previous one at tynecastle in 2007. So your saying our sales have been poor once in the last 3 league cup semis? We were doing well in 2016 and 2007. We had started pretty averagely last time out in 2017 and took about 11k and are taking less this time because we are a poor side managed by a poor manager.

24-10-2019, 05:57 PM
You must lead a very sad life if you get overly concerned abouy whether or not people youve never met before attend a football game on a saturday. As ive said before not everyones life revolves around football/hibs

Yes, believe it or not there are people out there who haven't posted nearly 5000 times on a football / Hibs forum. :greengrin

davhibby
24-10-2019, 06:01 PM
We sold our allocation in 2016 at tynecastle. We also sold out our previous one at tynecastle in 2007. So your saying our sales have been poor once in the last 3 league cup semis? We were doing well in 2016 and 2007. We had started pretty averagely last time out and took about 11k and are taking less this time because we are a poor side managed by a poor manager.

Selling out Tynecastle means we sold around 13k tickets. For a game in Edinburgh. That’s barely any more than we had at hampden last time and about 3k more than we’ll have next week. We wouldn’t have sold that many for next weeks game unless we were right up at the top within a point or two of celtic

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 06:02 PM

Back when we took 7,000 to the game against Rangers, we probably didn’t even have that many season ticket holders. And it was a Wednesday night.

Sold out three sides of Tynecastle twice.

Last one against Celtic was disappointing but we’ll not even manage that many this time with a much better kick off time.

Hibeewilly
24-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Its an absolute sin that concessions instead of paying £10 for a ticket are having to pay £30 0r £35 or whatever it is.......absolutely shocking. A total disregard for the older generation and to the youngsters starting out supporting our club:fuming:

The 90+2
24-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Maybe if Celtc hadn't thrashed us a couple of weeks back folk would think we had a chance.

Maybe if we weren’t second bottom of the table and have had horror results such as 1-1 with Stirling Albion in the same competition folk would maybe think we had some sort of hope.

Roxyhibee
24-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Doesn’t matter which excuses are made - this is a poor support for a Saturday KO semi just an hour along the road.

If you’re a fan of the club and you can afford it and are available, why would you not want to go to any trip to Hampden to cheer your team on regardless of who we are up against.? Cannot recall missing many/any in 55 years or so.

hibee-boys
24-10-2019, 06:17 PM
Its an absolute sin that concessions instead of paying £10 for a ticket are having to pay £30 0r £35 or whatever it is.......absolutely shocking. A total disregard for the older generation and to the youngsters starting out supporting our club:fuming:

Do you know, or have heard of anyone, having this problem? I'll hazard a guess and say the answer to that is no.

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Doesn’t matter which excuses are made - this is a poor support for a Saturday KO semi just an hour along the road.

If you’re a fan of the club and you can afford it and are available, why would you not want to go to any trip to Hampden to cheer your team on regardless of who we are up against.? Cannot recall missing many/any in 55 years or so.

I’d normally post something similar to yourself.

This time, naw. I don’t blame anybody for not wanting to go. Everything about the club is just totally uninspiring at the moment.

Weegreenman
24-10-2019, 06:28 PM
You literally are stopping supporting the club though.

No, your wrong. I’ll support the club but it’ll be on my terms. They already have my season ticket money for this season. I’ll pick and choose what games I go to from here on in and that’ll include next season. So Leeann take note, no season ticket money from this mug next season.

Chorley Hibee
24-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Selling out Tynecastle means we sold around 13k tickets. For a game in Edinburgh. That’s barely any more than we had at hampden last time and about 3k more than we’ll have next week. We wouldn’t have sold that many for next weeks game unless we were right up at the top within a point or two of celtic

Looks highly unlikely we'll have anywhere near 10k at the moment. We have only sold around half that so far.

Hermit Crab
24-10-2019, 06:30 PM
The bottom line is we are absolutely rotten to watch, cant buy a win, can barely score a goal. We've scored more than 1 goal in the league on only one occasion this season a 2-2 home draw with St Johnstone. The performances are just not good enough, the signings are just not good enough. The tactics are not good enough and neither are managers game plans (or lack of). Heckingbottom is just not good enough. This one upfront pish that he likes is shocking to watch, boring and dull. We managed to stop Hearts creating a record winless run as well. Criminal.

All of the above is heavy impacting on our attendances both home and away. Lucky if there 12k at ER on Saturday.

Hibeewilly
24-10-2019, 06:31 PM
Do you know, or have heard of anyone, having this problem? I'll hazard a guess and say the answer to that is no.
I haven't so far h-b but no doubt we will hear of many soon......some people leave it to nearer the game to buy tickets for themselves or in smaller groups. That's why LD wanted to retain some of the lower priced tickets

Nicho87
24-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Paid my money for the season ticket another £30 odd quid for a semi where it’s almost a home game for that lot plus it’s on tv. Nah no thanks. Oh yes hecky I’ve lost all faith

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Looks highly unlikely we'll have anywhere near 10k at the moment. We have only sold around half that so far.

Are you sure it’s as little as that?

There is probably less than one full section available in the south. And about a section and a half available in the west.

I reckon it looks more than 5k sold.

Roxyhibee
24-10-2019, 06:36 PM
I’d normally post something similar to yourself.

This time, naw. I don’t blame anybody for not wanting to go. Everything about the club is just totally uninspiring at the moment.

Ok, we are pretty pish just now, but surely if you consider yourself a fan, you don’t only go to Hampden when we are playing acceptable, ffs. What if we scrape through to the final with the same stuttering team in a few weeks to play Sevco.? They are just as hard to beat but it’ll sell out no problem.

I don’t fancy our chances, but we did play well against them just a few weeks back and got a draw.

I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want a day out at Hampden and a shot of glory, even if it is against the odds.

Chorley Hibee
24-10-2019, 06:39 PM

There is probably less than one full section available in the south. And about a section and a half available in the west.

I'm rather embarrassed to admit that I ended my count counting the wrong coloured dots for the last few sections. 🙈🤣

You are correct in your earlier assessment, it is circa 7k sold.

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 06:41 PM
I'm rather embarrassed to admit that I ended my count counting the wrong coloured dots for the last few sections. 🙈🤣

You are correct in your earlier assessment, it is circa 7k sold.

Still no great like.

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Ok, we are pretty pish just now, but surely if you consider yourself a fan, you don’t only go to Hampden when we are playing acceptable, ffs. What if we scrape through to the final with the same stuttering team in a few weeks to play Sevco.? They are just as hard to beat but it’ll sell out no problem.

I don’t fancy our chances, but we did play well against them just a few weeks back and got a draw.

I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want a day out at Hampden and a shot of glory, even if it is against the odds.

I’m going by the way. It’s more than us being poor to watch at the moment though. It’s just the complete apathy that surrounds the club at the moment, and not seeing them doing anything about it, that is making folk stay away. It’s not just the semi final either. There will be plenty season ticket holders not attending on Saturday.

Since90+2
24-10-2019, 06:49 PM
We'll support you ever more (well no really ,if you're in a **** run of form and it's on TV I'll no bother).

brianmc
24-10-2019, 06:56 PM
I just cannae understand people's fascination with others reasons for not attending a football match.

Some of the saddo Uber fan guff is laughable.

For instance: I've had a season ticket for the last 30 seasons - but I long ago stopped visiting tynecastle, Ibrox or parkhead.
Does that make me less of a fan than some of the day trippers that are ONLY interested in those games?

I'd say no , and if you say yes I DON'T CARE. When I go to games it's to support the team, not so I can claim to be better than anyone else.
I also go to watch the football, not count the attendance.

If you want to go, go.

If you don't, don't.

But FFS stop with the tedious, repetitive dross included in the previous pages above.

*Aye, I'm going.🙄

the tornadoe
24-10-2019, 06:59 PM
The difference this time is that we (as a support) believed it was going to be a new dawn, and that is what makes the subsequent disappointment harder.

We were promised that the "boom and bust" years were a thing of the past, as were the regimes of Auld, Miller, Calderwood, Butcher etc, and that the Scottish Cup win wasn't a destination, but only the beginning of the journey.

Yet here we are again, only three years down the line, reliving the same boring insipid football that had us playing to small crowds and years of underachievement.

Add in the silence from boardroom level (apart from when they want our money) and it's a story I, and most of you, have seen many times before.

With my first child on the way, it's becoming an ending that, not only can I afford to see, but one I'm sick fed up of witnessing.

In the long history of our club, we've never had a better opportunity to build, yet our current custodians seem apathetic, possibly even negligent, towards the damage they are doing.

:top marks

Onion
24-10-2019, 07:28 PM
As others have said, if Dempster wants a sneak preview of what's coming under her failure of a manager then Hamdump will provide that. Even when we were in the Championship, there was more hope and expectation than under Heckingbottom.

hibeerealist
24-10-2019, 07:36 PM

Add in the silence from boardroom level (apart from when they want our money) and it's a story I, and most of you, have seen many times before.

With my first child on the way, it's becoming an ending that, not only can I afford to see, but one I'm sick fed up of witnessing.

Sure a lot of us agree with your post PB it really is gutting that we all know how this will end as we have seen it SO many times before and the silence from upstairs is deafening, PH is killing our club.

Scouse Hibee
24-10-2019, 07:43 PM
I’ve always said through thick and thin but I really can’t be ersed travelling to Hampden to watch this ****** so I am not going and will watch on TV.

Ronniekirk
24-10-2019, 07:53 PM

I was at that game Was a student at Paisley Tech at the time so didn’t have far to travel
Great win on the night but won’t be expecting anything this time round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibeerealist
24-10-2019, 07:53 PM
Honestly laughable.

I have been supporting HFC for 56 years and seen many s h ite teams and managers. Read Pretty Boys post on this thread where he hits the spot (we were promised all the boom and bust ...........) this is why the support is pretty much sick of the club at present.

We have seen it all before and know how it ends.

Blame it on one individual - I watch his interviews and you would think there is no real problem at present. He does not get Hibs, he sends out bad formations, sets the team up not to lose rather than go out to win, he s p un ked the transfer budget on, well you can make your own mind up on that.

Do I see it turning around under PH - NO, so he is definitely in my sights when I look at the reason we are so bad.

Dont try and twist things by throwing Fenlon etc into the mix, I am not alone in the way I feel just now and I may well have seen many more Hibs’ games than you so perhaps speak with a bit of experience.

Lastly, it is anything but laughable but you carry on my son.

Chorley Hibee
24-10-2019, 08:00 PM
Sure a lot of us agree with your post PB it really is gutting that we all know how this will end as we have seen it SO many times before and the silence from upstairs is deafening, PH is killing our club.

I am just tired of it, and I speak as someone going to the semi-final, and is a season ticket holder too.

Our apathetic board couldn't care less though.

(I'm not PB) 😉

Billy Whizz
24-10-2019, 08:02 PM
How many did we take to the semi v Rangers in 2004?

Roxyhibee
24-10-2019, 08:03 PM
I just cannae understand people's fascination with others reasons for not attending a football match.

Some of the saddo Uber fan guff is laughable.

For instance: I've had a season ticket for the last 30 seasons - but I long ago stopped visiting tynecastle, Ibrox or parkhead.
Does that make me less of a fan than some of the day trippers that are ONLY interested in those games?

I'd say no , and if you say yes I DON'T CARE. When I go to games it's to support the team, not so I can claim to be better than anyone else.
I also go to watch the football, not count the attendance.

If you want to go, go.

If you don't, don't.

But FFS stop with the tedious, repetitive dross included in the previous pages above.

*Aye, I'm going.🙄

Whether you like it or not, attendances and / or lack of support are part of every football fans’ general constant discussion (hardly ‘fascination’) and just below team performance I’d say as a reasonable topic. And it does matter - or should do to a club like Hibs.

People who make the trip to Hampden cup games to take on the likes of Celtic are entitled to feel a tad disappointed by their fellow supporters of Hibs not going to cheer the team on just because we are currently under performing. Especially the uptake of 7 or 8,000 for a national Saturday game. That is poor for a club the potential of Hibs fan base, regardless of where we are as a team presently. That’s a sad fact difficult to deny.

I’d never expect us to sell it out, but i’d love us to go along there in double those numbers to at least show we are still there trying to support the players in our jersey.

Someone else suggested season ticket holders won’t bother attending this Saturday against Ross Co solely because of how we are playing. 9 games into a season ffs..

It is quite important. Would you be completely unbothered if you were standing there at Hampden in a group of a couple of thousand of us.?

Ronniekirk
24-10-2019, 08:05 PM
How many did we take to the semi v Rangers in 2004?

Was there Brilliant vocal support but would of been surprised if it was above around 9 , 000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiber-nation
24-10-2019, 08:06 PM

I bought tickets today for section P1 of the South which is sold out on the seating plan but the lassie in the ticket office said the tickets had been held back and were just going on sale. Don't know how many. Sorry if this is common knowledge but I haven't been paying attention to anything semi-final related.

Hibernia&Alba
24-10-2019, 08:14 PM
We've only sold about 5000 so far.

That is terrible.

SteveHFC
24-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Wouldn’t surprise me if we somehow win this game 👀

hibee-boys
24-10-2019, 08:37 PM
That is terrible.

We've sold around 8 thousand, not great but people are clearly just making up numbers to suit their agenda.

hibby6270
24-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Just seen a post on Facebook. The Jambos have had their allocation restricted in the same way as us.

There’s the usual ‘statement’ on their website but unusually stating solidarity with us, not so much with the fact allocation restricted but with the timing of it.

I know. Nobody cares about the Jambos but less face it the SPFL are *****ting all over both Edinburgh teams again - as usual.

The Modfather
24-10-2019, 09:26 PM

With my first child on the way, it's becoming an ending that, not only I can't afford to see, but one I'm sick fed up of witnessing.

Great post. I can feel myself drifting away from the club again. I’m not always using my season ticket, but I don’t think I’ve left Easter Road particularly bothered this season, including the derby. It’s more a feeling of having completed a chore and can enjoy the weekend again now it’s over. I don’t think any of my group of 4 season tickets will go to the semi.

I’m older now and my priorities have changed. It’s much easier to go do something with my daughter instead. We put so much money and time into the club, and the good times are so fleeting and short. To go from the Scottish cup and John McGinn team, with the completed infrastructure and talk of succession planning and an end to the boom and bust, to the disconnect we have with the club again in such a short space of time is possibly a kick in the teeth too many when it comes to a duty to attend.

MWHIBBIES
24-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Wish loyalty points still existed so the ones that actually support the side through thick and thin could be rewarded. If you are fully able to go to this match and aren't because of Hecky or whatever daft excuse about the team or whatever then you don't deserve the same priority for games as the hardcore. You'd think glory hunters would pick a decent side, not Hibs. Amazing we have so many.

scooby
24-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Wish loyalty points still existed so the ones that actually support the side through thick and thin could be rewarded. If you are fully able to go to this match and aren't because of Hecky or whatever daft excuse about the team or whatever then you don't deserve the same priority for games as the hardcore. You'd think glory hunters would pick a decent side, not Hibs. Amazing we have so many.

Take your head out of the sand and look at what's happened to our club. There's a very good reason fans have chosen not to attend the SF, Hecky has sucked the life out of Hibs and apathy has set in.

.Sean.
24-10-2019, 11:31 PM
This thread in itself should be an eye opener for the board. Numerous well known posters who are avid attendees who are quite simply loosing interest. It’s scary

Hermit Crab
24-10-2019, 11:39 PM
We've sold around 8 thousand, not great but people are clearly just making up numbers to suit their agenda.

Such as the 8000 you’ve come out with. Count the dots.

B.H.F.C
24-10-2019, 11:41 PM
Such as the 8000 you’ve come out with. Count the dots.

If you count the dots I bet it’s no 5,000 either though.

1875STEVE
25-10-2019, 01:11 AM
Il not link to it, but a certain tabloid claims we have sold 6000.

Our initial allocation was 13,500. It's now been cut to 10,500.

Celtic have been handed the 10,000-12,000 that had been held back, and the 3,500 that have been taken back off us.

blackpoolhibs
25-10-2019, 06:31 AM
When i look at my bank details and see just how much money i spend on the club through different things like season tickets and now HSL, then correlate it with what i'm seeing in return, is it any wonder i'm unhappy?

Then we have a new absent owner (he may come good but i'm hearing nothing from him) Dempster has disappeared, and the usual pish most weeks from the manager and players telling us how unlucky we've been, its not surprising that i personally feel so removed from this lot and dont see anything changing soon.

Now someone will be along to tell me that nobody is forcing me to spend my money, have the direct debit, but Hibs used to be more than a wife, more important than virtually everything in my life.

Now as i have gotten older, my views have certainly changed. And while i have been divorced and could never divorce myself from Hibs fully, i can see why people are falling out of love with the club.

There is a huge divide between the club and the fans these days, LD had brought us back together after relegation, took us from very small crowds up to some of our biggest averages in many many years.

The sales of these tickets for this match should be very worrying for the club, apathy is creeping in, and once you lose the support, its very very hard to get them back and onside.

MWHIBBIES
25-10-2019, 06:34 AM
Take your head out of the sand and look at what's happened to our club. There's a very good reason fans have chosen not to attend the SF, Hecky has sucked the life out of Hibs and apathy has set in.

So its only when things are going well people should support?

I know we're in a bad spot, I've seen us in much worse and I kept going every week.

B.H.F.C
25-10-2019, 06:49 AM
The sales of these tickets for this match should be very worrying for the club, apathy is creeping in, and once you lose the support, its very very hard to get them back and onside.

Should be a worry. But nothing seems to worry them at the moment.

Pre season should have been a worry but, no, it’ was just pre season.

The group stage performances in the league cup should have been a worry but, no, we’re just getting players fit.

The opening to the league should be a worry but, no, we’ve been unlucky in a few games.

The most annoying thing about what is going on is that it’s staring us right in the face and it’s been so bloody obvious how it’s going to pan out. Just like the loss of thousands of season ticket holders is staring us in the face unless we do something.

Brooster
25-10-2019, 07:04 AM
We will have 10k there. A solid hardcore who will get right behind the team. We travel in hope rather than expectation but its a showcase game and a good day out. Better in than out.

Chorley Hibee
25-10-2019, 07:26 AM
We will have 10k there. A solid hardcore who will get right behind the team. We travel in hope rather than expectation but its a showcase game and a good day out. Better in than out.

I hope I'm wrong, but can't see us shifting another 4k in the next week.

Brooster
25-10-2019, 07:32 AM
I hope I'm wrong, but can't see us shifting another 4k in the next week.

Our allocation is 10k I think I'm right in saying. There's not 4k left going by the dots.

Onion
25-10-2019, 07:49 AM
In press this morning

Heckingbottom says he is baffled by the slow uptake of tickets for such an important match, but conceded there's a chance that Hampden doesn’t hold the same appeal for the fans after numerous recent visits for showpiece occasions.

Yeah, Heckingbottom, that's it. It's our fault again. We've grown apathetic about success :aok:

Keith_M
25-10-2019, 07:50 AM
To all the people telling us about the many years they've supported the club, through thick and thin, but they can't be arsed going to this game because they think we're going to get beat (it's Celtc, so they're obvious favourites).

It's OK, we get it!

Chorley Hibee
25-10-2019, 07:50 AM
Our allocation is 10k I think I'm right in saying. There's not 4k left going by the dots.

I done a count yesterday that suggested we had sold 6-7k, that corresponds with what the press (I know - don't believe their lies) are saying.

we are hibs
25-10-2019, 08:00 AM

The papers seem to think weve sold 6k and have an allocation of 10'500

Chorley Hibee
25-10-2019, 08:19 AM
In press this morning

Heckingbottom says he is baffled by the slow uptake of tickets for such an important match, but conceded there's a chance that Hampden doesn’t hold the same appeal for the fans after numerous recent visits for showpiece occasions.

Yeah, Heckingbottom, that's it. It's our fault again. We've grown apathetic about success :aok:

It's a reoccurring theme, it always seems to be the fans - never the manager, players, directors, owners etc.

SMAXXA
25-10-2019, 08:43 AM
In press this morning

Watch his interview on Hibs TV you will see what he said, doesn’t once blame the fans, daft comment

flash
25-10-2019, 08:53 AM
When i look at my bank details and see just how much money i spend on the club through different things like season tickets and now HSL, then correlate it with what i'm seeing in return, is it any wonder i'm unhappy?

Then we have a new absent owner (he may come good but i'm hearing nothing from him) Dempster has disappeared, and the usual pish most weeks from the manager and players telling us how unlucky we've been, its not surprising that i personally feel so removed from this lot and dont see anything changing soon.

Now someone will be along to tell me that nobody is forcing me to spend my money, have the direct debit, but Hibs used to be more than a wife, more important than virtually everything in my life.

Now as i have gotten older, my views have certainly changed. And while i have been divorced and could never divorce myself from Hibs fully, i can see why people are falling out of love with the club.

There is a huge divide between the club and the fans these days, LD had brought us back together after relegation, took us from very small crowds up to some of our biggest averages in many many years.

I agree it's the disconnect that's really worrying. Not long ago we had great social media interaction from the club, an exciting team on the pitch and record attendances. Whilst the team doesn't bother me so much as i think we will come good again, probably with another manager, the radio silence since the new owner took over has become deafening.
It may be that we are worrying prematurely and he will soon tell us about all his exciting new plans for Hibs. This needs to happen sooner rather than later as it's much harder to get people back once they decide not to attend.
As for the semi, clearly it's down to people's personal choice but i would never miss a trip to Hampden with HIbs as i remember periods when they were few and far between.

The 90+2
25-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Watch his interview on Hibs TV you will see what he said, doesn’t once blame the fans, daft comment

Does he acknowledge it’s probably because we are sitting second bottom of the table and absolutely terrible having went backwards frighteningly?

soul_driver
25-10-2019, 08:57 AM

He is quoted as saying it in the press today.

stuart-farquhar
25-10-2019, 08:58 AM

Maybe if the game was played in Edinburgh and not in Glasgow where their clubs are afforded their own end to establish and maintain an advantage. Maybe if the citizens of Edinburgh who travel to watch Glasgow clubs(not Patrick obviously) in their hundreds were more loyal to their own city. Maybe we would sell more tickets. The way non Glasgow clubs are treated in this country ensures the completely skewed dominance of one city over all others. And that's before we consider the false prominence of some discriminatory behaviours over the far more worrying levels of religious bigotry and why it continues to be largely ignored.

wookie70
25-10-2019, 09:03 AM
In press this morning

If the story comes from his presser then his response was accurate and about the history of semi final attendences in the League Cup. It didn't capture the imagination of fans and he is correct about that. He never said anything about Hampden not having the same appeal and I don't see any quotes in that toilet roll of a newspaper.

Antifa Hibs
25-10-2019, 09:03 AM
Maybe if the game was played in Edinburgh and not in Glasgow where their clubs are afforded their own end to establish and maintain an advantage. Maybe if the citizens of Edinburgh who travel to watch Glasgow clubs(not Patrick obviously) in their hundreds were more loyal to their own city. Maybe we would sell more tickets. The way non Glasgow clubs are treated in this country ensures the completely skewed dominance of one city over all others. And that's before we consider the false prominence of some discriminatory behaviours over the far more worrying levels of religious bigotry and why it continues to be largely ignored.

In that case then 12,000 should be plenty for the final if we get there.

As it will be the same pish team, managed by the same pish manager, lead by the same absent CEO, in the same pish stadium, governed by the same pish SPFL etc etc.

It's 50 miles away FFS. Jump a supporters bus with a sly voddy coke and you'll be in a social club an hour and 15 minutes later sipping a cold pint. You'll then be dropped back off in time for Dancing On Ice.

SMAXXA
25-10-2019, 09:19 AM
Does he acknowledge it’s probably because we are sitting second bottom of the table and absolutely terrible having went backwards frighteningly?

No as you will know league cup semi sales have traditionally been pish irrespective of form. As brooster says we will likely take a core of 10k then the other 30k will be clambering for tickets for the final after we beat them and sink hearts in the final

JeMeSouviens
25-10-2019, 10:42 AM
No as you will know league cup semi sales have traditionally been pish irrespective of form. As brooster says we will likely take a core of 10k then the other 30k will be clambering for tickets for the final after we beat them and sink hearts in the final

What did we have 2 years ago? 12k or something like that? In a like for like fixture.

If it's 7-8k this time then that should be a severe wake up call to Leeann & Ron.

The 90+2
25-10-2019, 10:48 AM

League Cup Semis before the last one we played in was played midweek, that’s why crowds where so low traditionally. The last time we played Celtic at the weekend in the league cup we sold over 12,000 tickets, this time we are totally struggling and that’s not because we are fed up of going to Hampden it’s because it’s a disaster on the pitch.

DH1875
25-10-2019, 10:57 AM

Shouldn't be any clambering. Everyone attending the semi should be entitled to a ticket for the final with the remaining tickets going to ST holders not at the semi.

Paisley Hibby
25-10-2019, 11:00 AM

Yes that was a great night. Up there with the semi also against Rangers in 1991. But if we'd been in the semi this time last year we'd have sold at least double the amount we will this time. That should tell the board not just how far we've fallen back but how quickly. I just can't see that being reversed with PH in charge but equally, don't see the Board getting rid of him any time soon. Depressing.

The 90+2
25-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Shouldn't be any clambering. Everyone attending the semi should be entitled to a ticket for the final with the remaining tickets going to ST holders not at the semi.

Why would that be? There’s no terms and conditions in that anywhere.

percy veer
25-10-2019, 11:13 AM

Any season ticket holder not going to a semi of national cup final needs to have a word with themselves, would not even think of them when dishing out final tickets.

The 90+2
25-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Any season ticket holder not going to a semi of national cup final needs to have a word with themselves, would not even think of them when dishing out final tickets.

When the club decided to stop loyalty points then it’s fair game for everyone regardless. Season ticket holders and guys that go away out enough money into the club each year to have the right to attend a semi under a rubbish manager with next to no chance of winning, anything but “have a word with themselves” bracket. I’m still undecided but will end up going if I can convince someone to go with me.

Iggy Pope
25-10-2019, 11:20 AM
When the club decided to stop loyalty points then it’s fair game for everyone regardless. Season ticket holders and guys that go away out enough money into the club each year to have the right to attend a semi under a rubbish manager with next to no chance of winning, anything but “have a word with themselves” bracket. I’m still undecided but will end up going if I can convince someone to go with me.

I can understand the reluctance of others on that one.

we are hibs
25-10-2019, 11:21 AM

Paying £385 to the club at the start of a season = need to have a word with yourself.

What a flawed logic

The 90+2
25-10-2019, 11:22 AM
[/B]

I can understand the reluctance of others on that one.

No fancy it pal, no?

Iggy Pope
25-10-2019, 11:31 AM
No fancy it pal, no?

Ticket in my tail donkeys ago. Beats watching it from behind the couch.

The 90+2
25-10-2019, 11:39 AM
Ticket in my tail donkeys ago. Beats watching it from behind the couch.

👍 I’ll buy you a pie if I see you.

mcfly
25-10-2019, 11:43 AM

Aye ok Percy - I spend £400 on a season ticket so that entitles me to a final ticket whether I’m going to the semi final or not.

Ridiculous post by you.

DH1875
25-10-2019, 12:01 PM

Every season ticket holder will be taken care of and guaranteed a ticket for the final should we get there. It's the non season ticket holders attending the semi that should be rewarded.

SMAXXA
25-10-2019, 12:03 PM

I agree everyone at the semi should be guaranteed one

scoopyboy
25-10-2019, 12:20 PM
League Cup Semis before the last one we played in was played midweek, that’s why crowds where so low traditionally. The last time we played Celtic at the weekend in the league cup we sold over 12,000 tickets, this time we are totally struggling and that’s not because we are fed up of going to Hampden it’s because it’s a disaster on the pitch.

I'm being a bit of an anorak but we beat St. Johnstone in a League Cup semi on a Saturday afternoon.:greengrin

Keith_M
25-10-2019, 12:39 PM
I'm being a bit of an anorak but we beat St. Johnstone in a League Cup semi on a Saturday afternoon.:greengrin

Don't ruin his point with mere facts!!!

HibeeHibernian4
25-10-2019, 12:48 PM

Who promised us this? Seems like a massively irresponsible thing to promise and I have zero recollection of it.

If you mean "some posters on .net proclaimed that boom and bust was gone", then that's probably more accurate.

ABZHFC
25-10-2019, 12:50 PM
My confusion at this situation relates to this. Did we not, with Celtic, set the prices for this semi-final? Surely we could have tried pushing for a lower ticket, or at least concessions in the South as well as the West? It seems to me like our board were more than happy with the price, knowing full well that Celtic would sell at least 30,000 tickets and make us more cash, but now are complaining that we've been short-changed? If tickets were more reasonably priced for this game, I bet you'd have got a quicker uptake by Hibs fans

WhileTheChief..
25-10-2019, 12:51 PM
You need to go watch LDs interviews from a few years ago. She mentioned it repeatedly.

HibeeHibernian4
25-10-2019, 12:52 PM

Yeah, and that reason is that they're fairweather fans who have no interest in sticking around when the good times stop.

HibeeHibernian4
25-10-2019, 12:52 PM
You need to go watch LDs interviews from a few years ago. She mentioned it repeatedly.

I would love to have this sourced, please.

ABZHFC
25-10-2019, 12:53 PM
To add, I also hate the fact that the League Cup semi-finals are now in late October/early November, we're only going to be 11 games into our league campaign and already there's a trip to Hampden in store. Definitely feel as though it was better when the semi-finals were in January, something to look forward to in the dreary, middle part of the season

WhileTheChief..
25-10-2019, 01:00 PM

Can't just take our word for it no?

It's been mentioned several times on here by various different posters.

Go look yourself if you're that bothered, you need to go back to when Stubbs was manager I think. You'll also hear her talk about 'structure' an awful lot!

Steven79
25-10-2019, 01:09 PM
My confusion at this situation relates to this. Did we not, with Celtic, set the prices for this semi-final? Surely we could have tried pushing for a lower ticket, or at least concessions in the South as well as the West? It seems to me like our board were more than happy with the price, knowing full well that Celtic would sell at least 30,000 tickets and make us more cash, but now are complaining that we've been short-changed? If tickets were more reasonably priced for this game, I bet you'd have got a quicker uptake by Hibs fans

League Cup tickets are always priced this way when they are at Hampden.

It's a joke and needs sorted for next season and being forced to pay £30 or £35 if you want to sit with a child in the "good" seats is a shambles.

ABZHFC
25-10-2019, 01:31 PM
League Cup tickets are always priced this way when they are at Hampden.

It's a joke and needs sorted for next season and being forced to pay £30 or £35 if you want to sit with a child in the "good" seats is a shambles.

Agreed, definitely. But my understanding is that Hibs and Celtic have to agree on a price for the game, I don't know if there's maybe a minimum price the SPFL force on us, but it seems ridiculous our board would agree to £30/£35 and then turn round and complain about it.

Yet again, more unaccountability at the top level of our club right now. Worrying

Billy Whizz
25-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Betfred Cup rules and regulations

10.7 For each Match in the Semi Final Round of the Competition:
10.7.1 the ticket pricing and number of tickets to be allocated to each participating
Club/club shall be determined by the Board;
10.7.2 15% (or such lesser percentage as the Company may be able to agree) of the gross admission receipts after deduction of the applicable VAT shall be paid to the neutral venue owner and operator as payment for the hire of the stadium and associated services;
10.7.3 following the payment specified at Regulation 10.7.2, the Match expenses and costs incurred by the Company or for which the Company is liable shall then be deducted from the remaining balance and applied in the discharge and/or reimbursement of such expenses and costs;
10.7.4 the Company shall retain 5% of the remaining balance following the payments specified at Regulations 10.7.2 and 10.7.3; and
10.7.5 following all payments specified in this Regulation 10.7 the remaining net admission receipts after all such deductions, payments etc. shall have been made and/or allowed for shall be divided equally amongst the four competing Clubs or clubs which participated in the Semi Final Round of the Compe

hibeerealist
25-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Yeah, and that reason is that they're fairweather fans who have no interest in sticking around when the good times stop.

Go on your making a good old ar se of yourself.

HibeeHibernian4
25-10-2019, 02:16 PM
Can't just take our word for it no?

It's been mentioned several times on here by various different posters.

Go look yourself if you're that bothered, you need to go back to when Stubbs was manager I think. You'll also hear her talk about 'structure' an awful lot!

Why would I take people's word for it, when some people seem to determined to twist anything at the moment into an anti-Heckingbottom/anti-Dempster attack point?

I am very, very doubtful the Dempster promised that this 'boom and bust' was over. It's much more likely that she'd have said they were aiming for it to be a thing of the past, but to actually come out and promise it? Give over.

ABZHFC
25-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Betfred Cup rules and regulations

10.7 For each Match in the Semi Final Round of the Competition:
10.7.1 the ticket pricing and number of tickets to be allocated to each participating
Club/club shall be determined by the Board;
10.7.2 15% (or such lesser percentage as the Company may be able to agree) of the gross admission receipts after deduction of the applicable VAT shall be paid to the neutral venue owner and operator as payment for the hire of the stadium and associated services;
10.7.3 following the payment specified at Regulation 10.7.2, the Match expenses and costs incurred by the Company or for which the Company is liable shall then be deducted from the remaining balance and applied in the discharge and/or reimbursement of such expenses and costs;
10.7.4 the Company shall retain 5% of the remaining balance following the payments specified at Regulations 10.7.2 and 10.7.3; and
10.7.5 following all payments specified in this Regulation 10.7 the remaining net admission receipts after all such deductions, payments etc. shall have been made and/or allowed for shall be divided equally amongst the four competing Clubs or clubs which participated in the Semi Final Round of the Compe

Thanks for this, interesting read.

Am I right in thinking that we could (theoretically) charge as little as both clubs agreed to? Obviously I know there would be no business sense in that and it would be a loss-making exercise, but just interested to see what exactly the scope is for lowering ticket prices in these games

JeMeSouviens
25-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Thanks for this, interesting read.

Am I right in thinking that we could (theoretically) charge as little as both clubs agreed to? Obviously I know there would be no business sense in that and it would be a loss-making exercise, but just interested to see what exactly the scope is for lowering ticket prices in these games

No, it says the prices and allocations are determined by the SPFL board. They'll consult with the clubs but it's not the clubs' decision.

scooby
25-10-2019, 03:02 PM

No danger we'll be in the final this year anyway.

Billy Whizz
25-10-2019, 03:02 PM

That’s not the attitude

Since452
25-10-2019, 03:17 PM
Mine bought. Looking forward to a good day out! Hopefully perform as we did against them a few weeks ago

Pete
25-10-2019, 03:19 PM
If we do reach the final we should only ask for 10,000 tickets and give them to the true supporters who turn up to Hampden on Sunday.

JeMeSouviens
25-10-2019, 03:22 PM
If we do reach the final we should only ask for 10,000 tickets and give them to the true supporters who turn up to Hampden on Sunday.

Jambos & Huns? :confused:

Since452
25-10-2019, 03:23 PM

If we make the final i wonder how many Heckingbottom/Dempster haters will be clambering for tickets. "Hecky out, but can i get a ticket for the final please?". Rather they stayed away. Would probably protest outside Hampden if we only won on pens.

B.H.F.C
25-10-2019, 03:28 PM
If we make the final i wonder how many Heckingbottom/Dempster haters will be clambering for tickets. "Hecky out, but can i get a ticket for the final please?". Rather they stayed away. Would probably protest outside Hampden if we only won on pens.

Aye it’s good when Hibs fans stay away. That’s what it’s all about eh.

Pete
25-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Jambos & Huns? :confused:

Lol none of us want to be anywhere near there on Sunday.

Back to the drawing board 😁

Alfred E Newman
25-10-2019, 03:40 PM

Any idea whats winning the 2-30 at Doncaster tomorrow?

Hibernia&Alba
25-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Any idea whats winning the 2-30 at Doncaster tomorrow?

I do: nae ****, as there is no race at that time at Donny tomorrow :wink:

Alfred E Newman
25-10-2019, 04:50 PM
I do: nae ****, as there is no race at that time at Donny tomorrow :wink:

Smart arse !:not worth

hibeerealist
25-10-2019, 09:02 PM
Same debates every year when it comes to the semi final ticket arrangements.

People who want to go will go
People who can’t go won’t go
People who won’t go but will want to go if we make it to the final.

Same for every club. I’m happy there is going to be 10k fans there to get behind the team in a very difficult game. Rather that than the extra 10k fans who will moan and leave if we find ourselves 2.0 down at half time.

We had a poor crowd last year, I’d rather it be a sell out and outnumbered to add to the underdog effect. Sure the 10k will be in fine voice.

Bring them on!

Jesus, what kind of supporters are we producing nowadays, what an attitude.

linlithgowhibbie
26-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Simple question guys, can we pick up the tickets before the match today?

Billy Whizz
26-10-2019, 09:48 AM

Can’t see why not

Hermit Crab
26-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Folk getting refunds after the game today.

andyf5
26-10-2019, 04:47 PM

I went to a working together meeting where she said this. Was very impressed and made sense. I dont understand why things have changed from the stated strategy. She also said at that we would not sign players from England as too expensive for quality players.

mvteng
26-10-2019, 05:24 PM

NO - total joke. Queued to collect our tickets and was told by the steward there were no collections today as they were concentrating on selling tickets.
Ticket office all closed up after the game. Makes no sense at all

calumhibee1
26-10-2019, 05:27 PM
NO - total joke. Queued to collect our tickets and was told by the steward there were no collections today as they were concentrating on selling tickets.
Ticket office all closed up after the game. Makes no sense at all

That is poor. One window at the side for those collecting shouldn’t have been an issue. They can’t have been run off their feet with walk ups

hfc rd
26-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Folk getting refunds after the game today.

Don’t blame them at all.

mvteng
26-10-2019, 05:46 PM
That is poor. One window at the side for those collecting shouldn’t have been an issue. They can’t have been run off their feet with walk ups

Even with the office being closed after the game.

You would think they would keep it open for an hour for people collecting or buying tickets

hibee-boys
26-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Can we hand Celtic back more tickets....including the one's we've bought!:(

DH1875
27-10-2019, 12:18 AM
Apparently celtic have sold 44k tickets for the game. Add in sponsorship tickets and the usual hampden freebees and we cant be looking at much more than 5k fans :confused:

Hermit Crab
27-10-2019, 01:05 AM
Apparently celtic have sold 44k tickets for the game. Add in sponsorship tickets and the usual hampden freebees and we cant be looking at much more than 5k fans :confused:

Yes, the OF received around 40'000 tickets each for these semis. Hibs and Hearts won't take 12k between them.

NAE NOOKIE
27-10-2019, 01:31 AM
Even with the office being closed after the game.

You would think they would keep it open for an hour for people collecting or buying tickets

Exactly. Went to the TO after full time today to buy tickets only to find it was shut, you would think they would have it open for at least an hour after full time on match days given that that is when most folk are near the bloomin' stadium ... its like having an ice cream shop and shutting it when the sun is shining .. bloody daft.

we are hibs
27-10-2019, 06:19 AM

Theyve sold 36k which is their entire allocation. Its impossible for them to have sold 44k

http://www.celticfc.net/news/16984

B.H.F.C
27-10-2019, 06:29 AM
Just another wee thing that Hibs can’t get right.

calumhibee1
27-10-2019, 06:50 AM
Theyve sold 36k which is their entire allocation. Its impossible for them to have sold 44k

Celtic statement obviously trying to make getting a bigger percentage of tickets at Hampden the norm.

Ringothedog
27-10-2019, 06:57 AM

I love how people make up figures, half the west is 6400, by the look of it we have sold over 5000 for that stand. We have sold about 3500 for the south stand. We will have closer to 9000 at the game than the 5000 being quoted by some on here

Billy Whizz
27-10-2019, 06:58 AM
Have celtic been given the South Upper?

we are hibs
27-10-2019, 07:13 AM
Celtic statement obviously trying to make getting a bigger percentage of tickets at Hampden the norm.

Their "look at how great our fans are and how everyone in scottish football should bow down to us and our mutant friends across the city because we have glory hunting fans from all over coming to watch us and we keep your small irrelevant clubs alive so start taking 1 stand and give us 3 of yours and anything else is an outrage" falls on its face slightly when you point out the numerous occassions they havent sold out parkhead/ibrox and even their allocation for semis at hampden.

DH1875
27-10-2019, 07:15 AM

The 36k was their inital allocation. They apparently got an extra 8k that was taken from us which makes it up to the 44k.

overdrive
27-10-2019, 07:15 AM
I was going to collect yesterday but I was running late as I had my uncle’s funeral before the match so I read on the website that the ticket office is open 30 mins after FT. As others have said, it was locked and in darkness. I’m not sure how I’ll manage to pick them up now. Seems like the Club just can’t be arsed with anything these days.

we are hibs
27-10-2019, 07:19 AM
The 36k was their inital allocation. They apparently got an extra 8k that was taken from us which makes it up to the 44k.

That was 3 days ago. 36k is their entire allocation. They wont be recieving anymore. Their initial allocation was 24k

B.H.F.C
27-10-2019, 07:26 AM
I love how people make up figures, half the west is 6400, by the look of it we have sold over 5000 for that stand. We have sold about 3500 for the south stand. We will have closer to 9000 at the game than the 5000 being quoted by some on here

The part of the West we have (section A) is a fair bit smaller than section B. Only has 7 sections as opposed to 8 and the first one only has about a hundred seats in it.

Agree we’ll have sold more than 5k but it won’t be close to 9k.

B.H.F.C
27-10-2019, 07:29 AM
Interesting, speaking to people around me at ER yesterday, all season ticket holders. Only a couple of us, out of about ten, are actually going.

Sad times.

CorrieHibs
27-10-2019, 07:29 AM

If their initial allocation was 36k and ours was 17k. That makes 53k. Hampden only holds 52k. Plus they set 8-10k aside for hospitality. So, it doesn’t add up.

Carheenlea
27-10-2019, 08:02 AM
Their "look at how great our fans are and how everyone in scottish football should bow down to us and our mutant friends across the city because we have glory hunting fans from all over coming to watch us and we keep your small irrelevant clubs alive so start taking 1 stand and give us 3 of yours and anything else is an outrage" falls on its face slightly when you point out the numerous occassions they havent sold out parkhead/ibrox and even their allocation for semis at hampden.

Their next step is to start going through our allocation sold section by section asking Hibs fans to hand their tickets over, and be grateful and thankful to the wonderful club that is Celtic and all they have done for the game.

Steven79
27-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Exactly. Went to the TO after full time today to buy tickets only to find it was shut, you would think they would have it open for at least an hour after full time on match days given that that is when most folk are near the bloomin' stadium ... its like having an ice cream shop and shutting it when the sun is shining .. bloody daft.

They clearly don't want us to attend! What a joke the club has become from top to bottom...

I wish that I had went for my tickets after the game not just before 2 yesterday.

By the looks of it plenty of people still to pick up tickets for the game next weekend as well.

linlithgowhibbie
27-10-2019, 09:37 AM
I tried to pick up our semi final tkts at 2.25pm to find t was not possible as they were only selling match tkts at that time, funnily enough there were hardly any being sold:confused:

Steven79
27-10-2019, 09:43 AM
I tried to pick up our semi final tkts at 2.25pm to find t was not possible as they were only selling match tkts at that time, funnily enough there were hardly any being sold:confused:

I really don't understand what they are playing at...

All they had to do was go in the boxes near the windows and pick up the tickets as that's where they all are.

Why go to such lengths to piss off paying customers.

linlithgowhibbie
27-10-2019, 09:46 AM

All they had to do was go in the boxes near the windows and pick up the tickets as that's where they all are.

Going to try again on Wednesday before the match, if that doesn't work its a trip in from Linlithgow, should have just paid for the postage!:confused:

mvteng
27-10-2019, 09:50 AM

I know, it made no sense at all.

Like Linlithgowhibbee I’ll try again on Wednesday night, but it really shouldn’t be this difficult

Steven79
27-10-2019, 09:51 AM
Going to try again on Wednesday before the match, if that doesn't work its a trip in from Linlithgow, should have just paid for the postage!:confused:

We left early yesterday from Dunblane to pick up our tickets but due to trains cancelled we only just made it before 2 otherwise I wouldn't be able to pick them up and coupled with a complete lack of inclination to make the effort to get them picked up.

Steven79
27-10-2019, 09:52 AM
I know, it made no sense at all.

Like Linlithgowhibbee I’ll try again on Wednesday night, but it really shouldn’t be this difficult

No doubt they will stop pickup at something ridiculous like 7:00 on Wednesday.

I don't' recognise what this club is turning into...

Steven79
27-10-2019, 09:55 AM
In other news Hearts have opened up the upper tier in the South Stand at Hampden.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Event/Index/1506

We are clearly going to sell less than them despite how bad they are playing.

B.H.F.C
27-10-2019, 10:01 AM
In other news Hearts have opened up the upper tier in the South Stand at Hampden.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Event/Index/1506

We are clearly going to sell less than them despite how bad they are playing.

Looking at that, quite a bit less than them I think.

Power
27-10-2019, 12:06 PM
I’ll pass feedback on (flagged and noted elsewhere).

I’ve still to pick up my semi tickets too, if I can help anyone with collections do let me know.

NAE NOOKIE
27-10-2019, 12:25 PM

What part of neutral venue dont they understand. Theres a reason semis and finals are played in neutral stadiums and when one club has a support outnumbering the other by 5 to 1 thats makes a mockery of the concept. Each club should be given the opportunity to sell as many tickets as they can and only when its evident that they can sell no more should consideration be given to giving one club a bigger allocation.

It should never be the case for a second that any club gets a bigger allocation than another as a matter of course, end of discussion.

B.H.F.C
27-10-2019, 12:48 PM
What part of neutral venue dont they understand. Theres a reason semis and finals are played in neutral stadiums and when one club has a support outnumbering the other by 5 to 1 thats makes a mockery of the concept. Each club should be given the opportunity to sell as many tickets as they can and only when its evident that they can sell no more should consideration be given to giving one club a bigger allocation.

It should never be the case for a second that any club gets a bigger allocation than another as a matter of course, end of discussion.

I really don’t think we can have any grumbles in this instance. We’re not even going to shift the reduced allocation.

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-10-2019, 12:57 PM

Quite happy for Hibs to get extra money from wherever we can, what gets done with it is anyone's guess though.

Ringothedog
27-10-2019, 01:33 PM

I’ve still to pick up my semi tickets too, if I can help anyone with collections do let me know.

I do feel sorry for you, but the club is currently a shambles from top to bottom and takes it customers for granted . The board of directors should be ashamed of themselves with the lack of leadership and direction at the moment.

Keith_M
27-10-2019, 01:33 PM
I really don’t think we can have any grumbles in this instance. We’re not even going to shift the reduced allocation.

But his point is that both clubs should be given the opportunity to sell as many as possible.

It appears that Celtc think they have a divine right to 90% of the tickets, regardless of what the other club can sell.

Ringothedog
27-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Quite happy for Hibs to get extra money from wherever we can, what gets done with it is anyone's guess though.

Hopefully the extra money is used to pay off our Head Coach

B.H.F.C
27-10-2019, 01:35 PM
But his point is that both clubs should be given the opportunity to sell as many as possible.

It appears that Celtc think they have a divine right to 90% of the tickets, regardless of what the other club can sell.

We were given plenty chance. Pretty clear we won’t need more than we have. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Don’t like the fact we’ll be so heavily numbered but don’t think we can moan about it.

Iggy Pope
27-10-2019, 01:43 PM

Come on. Even in the fraction of the support that Hibs.net represents posters have already been very vocal about not going. Not even bothering about how Hibs are doing as they are so ‘fed up’, the wee souls.
Hibs sold all they were going to sell significantly, a while ago.

Mind you, I recall being well outnumbered at this stage and amidst similar apathy v the Huns in 2003/04 so it’s not a new thing.

mvteng
27-10-2019, 02:13 PM

Thanks.

I think just some clear information would be good, but certainly an opportunity to collect before or after Wednesdays game would be ideal

linlithgowhibbie
27-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Thanks.

I think just some clear information would be good, but certainly an opportunity to collect before or after Wednesdays game would be ideal

Has to be before ko for us, our bus leaves straight after the game.

mvteng
29-10-2019, 12:13 PM

so, on the matchday information for tomorrow night it says :

Please note, any supporter who is looking to purchase Betfred Cup semi-final tickets must do so before 6.45pm.
The Ticket Office will also reopen following the conclusion of the match.

As far as I can see, it doesnt say anything about collecting tickets for the Semi Final.

Can you confirm if their are any restrictions on times when we can collect tickets for the Semi-Final?

Thanks

overdrive
29-10-2019, 12:27 PM

Please note, any supporter who is looking to purchase Betfred Cup semi-final tickets must do so before 6.45pm.

As far as I can see, it doesnt say anything about collecting tickets for the Semi Final.

Can you confirm if their are any restrictions on times when we can collect tickets for the Semi-Final?

Thanks

And more to the point, will it actually be open when they say or it will it be in darkness?

NAE NOOKIE
29-10-2019, 12:31 PM

Thanks

This for me too. No way I'll make the TO before 6:45 tomorrow night when I intend to buy 3 tickets ... the site says the TO will be open after the match, but its far from clear whether or not that means you can buy tickets then. Its rather typical of the Hibs official site that quite often their statements, especially regarding the ticket office are as clear as mud. Anyway, if anybody can confirm what the deal if after the game I'll be grateful.

NAE NOOKIE
29-10-2019, 12:44 PM
Phoned the ticket office. It will be open for between 15 minutes and half an hour after the game and according to the girl I spoke to Semi final tickets CAN be purchased then. If that turns out to be wrong I'm going to go f'ing ballistic :greengrin

mvteng
29-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Phoned the ticket office. It will be open for between 15 minutes and half an hour after the game and according to the girl I spoke to Semi final tickets CAN be purchased then. If that turns out to be wrong I'm going to go f'ing ballistic :greengrin

Hopefully able to collect tickets as well. As you say, a wee bit of information/clarification would be helpful