PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Ross County

Edinburgh Green
22-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Taking the wee man along on Saturday for his first game. Have a few questions that i couldn't see the answer to on the official website.

1. Are the Hibs Kids in the South Upper?
2. Can I use my season ticket to get in with him or do I have to buy a ticket for that stand?

Cheers

Onceinawhile
22-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Taking the wee man along on Saturday for his first game. Have a few questions that i couldn't see the answer to on the official website.

2. Can I use my season ticket to get in with him or do I have to buy a ticket for that stand?

Cheers

I think they are supposed to be in the FFL this season tbh.

Think you need to swap your season ticket for a ticket in that stand.

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-10-2019, 05:16 PM
Taking the wee man along on Saturday for his first game.

Has he been misbehaving? 😉

Carheenlea
22-10-2019, 05:44 PM

Cheers

Hibs Kids games have been allocated the FF lower for this season as the concourse has been made more family/child friendly, and you will need to phone the ticket office to change your seat along with reserving your child's Hibs Kids ticket - ( ‪0844 844 1875‬ and option 2 should get you through to ticket office)

Power
22-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Hibs Kids games have been allocated the FF lower for this season as the concourse has been made more family/child friendly, and you will need to phone the ticket office to change your seat along with reserving your child's Hibs Kids ticket - ( ‪0844 844 1875‬ and option 2 should get you through to ticket office)

Good information here.

Additional support links are here

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10207 (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10207)

You do have the ability to claim the ticket, which are located in the FF Lower and West Lower Stands where availability allows, by selecting the ‘Hibs Kids FOC - £0.00’ option and assigning it to the Hibs Kids members’ client reference number to enable it to go through for free on the e-ticket portal.

https://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=22650&d=1571767015

If you’re looking to have the seat allocated beside you or move to sit beside the Hibs kid seat the Ticket Office are here to help - tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

wallpaperman
22-10-2019, 06:03 PM
I emailed Hibs a couple of weeks ago to ask if they would be opening the South for Hibs Kids as the seats in the FFL were not the best. They replied quickly essentially saying it was a possibility.

Fast forward to last night and still nothing, there were literally no pairs left in FFL.

However, I clicked on ‘Find me seats’ for me and my daughter and it offered me two in the West lower to my surprise. The seats the computer offered were not great, so I searched for my own and got two pretty good ones together in row P near the half way line.

They were literally the only ones in that section so I was surprised to get these. Poor that Hibs have not made this clear anywhere that I could see.

Can’t wait for all the colourful language she will pick up, being fairly close to the dug out. -:)

Onceinawhile
22-10-2019, 07:27 PM
The view in the south lower is essentially the same as the ff lower though?

Think its a real shame how little numbers are involved in hibs kids these days. Used to be a solid 3,000, now you'd be lucky if it's 500.

wallpaperman
22-10-2019, 07:36 PM

Think its a real shame how little numbers are involved in hibs kids these days. Used to be a solid 3,000, now you'd be lucky if it's 500.

When I first looked, the FFL ones were almost all bottom few rows, so not great. Got row P in the West lower, prefer to be not quite at ground level.

Onceinawhile
22-10-2019, 08:47 PM
When I first looked, the FFL ones were almost all bottom few rows, so not great. Got row P in the West lower, prefer to be not quite at ground level.

Fair enough. 👍

The 90+2
22-10-2019, 08:49 PM

Do you still get the Christmas Panto and meet the players party?

Danderhall Hibs
22-10-2019, 08:53 PM

That was binned a couple of years ago.

Edinburgh Green
23-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Cheers for all the info guys, got it sorted now.

The 90+2
23-10-2019, 07:16 PM
That was binned a couple of years ago.

Thanks 👍

23-10-2019, 08:31 PM

We get a panto roughly every fortnight and you can sometimes meet some of the performers afterwards outside the West Stand reception.

Maxwell: "Where’s the ball?"
Audience: "It's behind you!"